Ringmaster Ch. 05: Holding Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her name, Summer's lips tasted like a wintery mint from her lip balm. As opposed to Vanessa and Danna, who were both a bit more cautious with their kissed, Summer went for a deep long kiss, like she had done this before. As she pulled away, she softly bit my lower lip and pulled it. Holy fuck was Summer hot. The four of us continued to share lip locks together, getting a feel and a taste for each others lips, until Summer had to be the bearer of bad news.

"I absolutely hate to break this up, I really do, but, we have a class to get to, Danna," Summer said as she finished a long kiss with me. Danna pouted before silently sighing. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips before writing something down on a piece of paper. She handed it to me before going over to the exit with Summer. "Shall we meet for dinner tonight at 8? Dining Hall B?"

"Is it alright if we bring along someone? She's really cute," Vanessa said, blushing. Danna nodded with a smile. "Then it sounds great!" Vanessa said, still in a bit of a lovestruck daze from all the kissing. She had this adorably goofy smile on her face and a little bit of smeared lipstick.

"We'll see you then," Summer said before she and Danna left the garden area.

"Ohmigosh, that was amazing!" Vanessa said with extreme giddiness. "Oh, their lips were so soft and they had this cotton candy and mint taste of them. Oh, I've got to start upping my lip balm game." She spun around happily before turning to me. "And, we have a date tonight with them! I'm so excited!"

"Me too," I said with a wide smile on my face. If this was what the future with the ring had in store for me, I was all for it. Seeing their happy faces filled me with a warmth I never knew I needed.

Vanessa leaned in and gave me another kiss on the lips. "Okay, I've got class to get to. See you back at the apartment!" With that, Vanessa fixed up her makeup and took off, leaving me alone.

Well, I guess I should head back.

12