Ringmaster Ch. 04: Film Study

Story Info
Maria gains the power to control reality and women.
1k words
4.4
14.9k
13

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
359 Followers

As I booked it to my Film Study class, I mentally recounted my bag and hoping that I had everything that I needed. I was so focused on the ring, Regina, and Vanessa that I didn't have any time to repack my bag. Thankfully, I felt my notebook jostle around in my bag. As I got into the building, I groaned as I saw the line for the elevator. It stretched nearly to the door and I didn't have the time to wait in it.

Alright Maria, you can do this. I mentally prepared myself as I began to rush up the stairs to the 6th floor. I can say with absolute certainty that if you ever pass out, you should not start your day with a massive sprint. Still, I don't know if it was the ring or if it was the motivation to not be late, but I managed to make it to the sixth floor with five minutes to spare.

I leaned against a wall as I caught my breath. As I stared down at the ring, a thought hit me like a pair of E cups in the face. This ring controls and can modify women, right? I turned my attention to my decent, but still on the smaller side, B cups and my slim figure. I was a woman. Could this ring modify me as well? I guess it's something that I'd have to ask Regina about.

Anyways, my breathing time was up and I headed into the classroom. Students were filing in and I took my usual seat at the large round table that was in the center of the room. I took out my notebook and began to quickly scan over the notes that I had written. As I read, the memories of doing today's homework flooded back to me as I sat more confidently.

I'll admit, I never really was one to show off, well, anything about me. I normally kept pretty quiet and to myself, except for one thing. Cinematography and film was my life, and there was one thing I was absolutely passionate about, it was this. As I quickly glanced around the room, everyone else had some decent notes scribbled down here and there. I was the only one who nearly blacked out pages of my notebook.

I also found my eyes wandering around to the other female students in class. Most of them were very attractive, but they didn't hold quite the same candle to Vanessa. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing a little more of-

Stop it Maria! Bad! Focus on your work! I looked over my notes with a smile. I leaned back in my chair as my professor walked in.

"Alright class, I hope everyone has been having a good week so far," Ms. Carver said as she sat down her bag and took her spot at the head of the table. I never really paid too much attention to how my professors looked. I was normally focused on what they were teaching us, but today, she caught my attention.

She wore a nice light gray blazer with a white button up underneath. Ms. Carver didn't have the best tits, but they were certainly a very D cup nice with a sway whenever she walked around. She had a medium length pencil skirt that reached down to her knees with some nice dark socks that reached up past her skirt.

No! Stop it! Bad Maria! Focus on class. Stop perving on your teacher. Focus on class.

"So, who wants to start off today's discussion about Tuesday's short movie you all had to watch."

Immediately, I raised up my hand excitedly.

"Someone other than Maria? Yes, Danna, start us off."

I sighed and lowered my hand as I turned my attention to Danna. She smiled and nodded to the professor and began to share her thoughts on the movie.

"Personally, I thought the movie was a deep emotional drama about the pull of war and the effects it has on the children as they grow up," Summer spoke, following along with Danna.

Honestly, after everything that happened last night, it took me a few moments to remember what was going on with Danna and Summer. Danna's hands continued to gesture around in the air while Summer translated for her.

Danna was the daughter of a very rich investor. Her father owned a fair share of different companies, which allowed Danna a very fat allowance. Danna seemed like she had everything, money, influence, and a rocking body. I mean, she had DD tits and a nice bouncy ass, all of which moved naturally, so nothing was implanted. She had gorgeous blonde hair that seemed to naturally flow perfectly to her shoulders. Her skin was beautifully pale and she had a smile that could light up a room. There was only one major issue with her.

"I think what helped the movie the most was the use of the orange and yellow lighting," Summer continued as Danna gestured. "It reflects back to the..."

Danna was completely and utterly mute. She was absolutely fluent in sign language, but not everyone was. That's why she always had the sexy redhead in a business suit around her.

That was Summer, Danna's hired translator and personal assistant. Honestly, she was more like a butler. While Danna was plenty capable for herself, when you need your hands to communicate, there's only so much else you can do when you need them free at a moment's notice. Summer usually handled most of the hands-on things that Danna would normally have to do. Not to mention, like Danna, she was definitely a hottie. If Danna was a 9.5, then Summer followed shortly behind at an 8.

Oh, how I'd like to do something with the two of them. Wait, what the hell was I thinking!? I was already in something with Vanessa, whatever exactly that something was. Why was I thinking about other girls? I couldn't do that to Vanessa.

More than that, as I turned to the ring, I couldn't risk abusing the ring like I had before. Regina was really concerned about me and she or Vanessa won't be here if something happened.

I can wait to possibly try something... right?

GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
359 Followers