All Comments on 'Ringworld 08'

by Beatnic_jazzman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

let the brother have one of the other 6 girls that he has to do something with.freya and radha are fine wth the 4 way and hillie is bi so no worries there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Conflict!

I really like to see you write more about this universe. You have a lot of potential here. So I really do hope you continue this story, write a sequel, or write about a different set of character's in this universe. What ever you do please keep writing the great stories you have been. Also feel free to respond to us your fans ^_^.

(P.S. My only issue is some of the first chapters of your new stories tend to have the most grammar or functional errors with literotica. I functional error is when the formatting literotica wants to use and the formatting you wrote in don't match up 100%, so bold, underline, , ___, and italics are off slightly. See if you can talk to a mod about re-posting those first chapters to fix those errors if you have not already. :)

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Dammit

Very nice story, it went very fast. Now what to read literotica has to many stories, to find one this good is always a pleasure.

Jazzman dont be this one and done, looking for the next story, I hvent explored many scif, s looks like my new category

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous