Rinku - In the Lift!!!

Story Info
Rinku get gangbanged by workers in a crowded lift!
1.4k words
3.98
11.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rushed inside the dark lift to avoid the lecherous stares of the semi naked sweating laborers only to find the rear of the huge construction lift filled with more of those sweaty laborers!

There were at least 2 rows of laborers along the 3 walls of the lift as I entered & Mohit, my husband followed with Shami, the flirty sales girl who had been showing us the under construction office my husband wanted to buy!

As I kept being pushed towards the rear, I felt the hot breath of the man standing close behind me!

There was just a tiny light bulb flickering way in front & I cast huge shadows all around!

Mohit was right in front of me & I was just able to see Shami push her tight bums against my husband's thighs. She reached back & pulled Mohit's hand onto her tummy & let him have free run at her perky breasts!

'Bitch!'I thought to myself with a grimace!

'CLANG!.....'GGRNNNNN!' a loud noise was followed by a grinding sound & the lift lurched to a halt with a shuddering jolt! The dim light flickered & was barely seen!

I stumbled but somebody caught my hand & steadied me!

"Thank you!....hey......!" I began to protest but a hand across my mouth cut it off & I was dragged backwards!

I felt a massive erection rub into my thighs as my hands were clasped in an iron grip on either side!

A deep breathing nose rubbed itself over my neck, licked my earlobe & a single word was whispered in my ear "Chup!" (Shut up!!!!)

I shook my head from side to side protesting but stopped as a heavy steel bar was placed on my shoulder & then dragged lower towards my cunt!

My eyes widened in fear as my assailant rubbed the rod on my pussy! I could feel the roughness through the fabric of my skirt & panties!

"Hmm?" a low questioning whisper was spoken in my ear! The question was unmistakable!

'Chup raho ya steel rod se chut phad doonga!' (Keep quiet or else I will shove this rod in your cunt!)

Again, I nodded my head but this time saying yes!

The man behind me gave a low whistle & as if on cue all the laborers started talking at the same time, screamed 'Lift chalu karo!' (Start the lift!!) & some bagan banging on the walls!

With all that noise, nobody heard my cry!!!!!

"OH! No..!" I cried out as my breasts were groped savagely & fingers dug in to the crack between my bums! My cheeks were pinched & my mouth probed by rough calloused fingers!

I was wearing a black short sleeved polo neck tshirt & a calf length blue skirt!

Within seconds, my tshirt was pulled up to my neck & my bra unclasped & pulled up with the tshirt!

One..two...three...four hands latched on to my breasts & kneaded them!

I could not even cry out as somebody else's fingers were shoved deep inside my mouth!

My head was forced backwards & was now resting on my attacker's shoulder!

He licked & kissed which ever part of my face was exposed!

Before I even realized, my skirt was bunched around my waist & my panties ripped away!

'RIiiiii...iiiiiipppPP! I felt them tear my panties way rather than hear it as the other laborers were still creating an impossible racket!

A few more hands pushed in & groped my naked bums & exposed pussy!

My whole body was being fondled, groped & squeezed by unseen men when I realized that they had left my hands free!

I wanted to reach out & I called out "Mohit!...M..o..h..I...T!" but there was no chance of hearing it above the noise the laborers were making!

I called a few times for help & then reached out to touch Mohit, but something stayed my hand!

One thing was that Mohit himself had been wrapped around Shami & the other was that all these hands groping, pinching & fondling me were actually turning me on!

Throwing caution to the winds & letting the slut inside me take over, I relaxed & let the men enjoy themselves with my body!

Then, the man right behind me turned my head & kissed me roughly!

I felt hands slide below my bums & raise me by my thighs & then push me backwards!

I was standing on tiptoe as I felt his cock slide over my pussy!

I wanted to apply spit on my twat, but by then my hands were held tightly lending me much needed support!

However, my pussy was much faster than my hands!

I was cumming so much, that his huge prick slid inside my sloppy wet cunt easily!

As somebody held my boobs, somebody else my hands, the man fucking me grasped my hair & thrust into me almost silently!

I was held almost motionless by them & his upward thrusts caused me to moan, but not a single moan was heard above the din created by the other laborers!

He lasted hardly 15 to 20 rapid thrusts & then dumped his cum inside my pussy!

Barely had his cock plopped out my dripping cunt did another man replace him & begin shafting my twat!

Then another man & then yet another man fucked my pussy!

I had been raised on to my toes all this while & my legs were beginning to cramp up & they realized I would crumple very soon!

The next man turned me around & the others raised my bums while some others held me by the back of my knees!

My legs were wrapped around the man's waist & he entered his cock inside my pulsating pussy!

Happily, I began thrusting my hips up & down, up & down impaling my twat over his ramrod erect manhood!

I kissed him on his lips & freely let anybody smooch me!

I was bucking over his cock & experiencing multiple orgasms!

Man after man followed orgasm after orgasm and a quickie followed another!

I lost count of how many orgasms I had, but I counted 12 different cocks who fucked me in that short time!

Each of them had bred me as I rolled in sheer fatigue!

The unexpected strenuous exercise left me soaking wet with mine as well as the laborers sweat!

Before I could catch my breath, I was made to stand in my original position & forced to cup my hands behind my bums!

Almost instantly, I felt a cock being placed in each of my palms as their hand began fondling my nipples, boobs & cunt!

I smiled at their audacity & began giving them a handjob!

One man splashed his load on my bums & felt the warm trickle run down in between the crack of my bums!

The other man ejaculated in to my hand & then guided my cum filled hand towards my mouth!

I nodded in understanding & drank the cum covering my hand!

I felt the line of laborers move sideways as they made me give them a hand job in twos!

I was sure my breasts & nipples were swollen red with the amount of pinching & sucking being done to them!

My bums were coated with cum as I kept on eating whatever was dumped on my hands!

Then after 20 to 25 cumshots the gang of laborers quieted down!

Then one more man wrapped his hands around my boobs! I was certain this was the man who had begun molesting me first & he was the first to breed me also!

He also made me give him a handjob & after he ejaculated on my palms he made me smear his sperms all over my breasts!

He gently dropped my skirt around my legs & placed my bra over my boobs & then patted my tshirt in place.

He placed his hands on my boobs & began squeezing them. He kissed me on my lips as somebody else gave a low whistle!

'GGRRRrrrrrn......clang!' the lift started descending slowly & the man continued to grope my breasts gently!

Finally, we got out & immediately Mohit asked "Rinku, why were you calling me?"

"You heard? Then why didn't you respond! What if those filthy laborers had been molesting me....or maybe they had been trying to rape me?" I asked Mohit!

My husband looked at me smiled nastily & said "Rinku, I know you! If those men had been trying to molest or rape you....you wouldn't have called out, bitch! You would have spread your sexy legs & would have let them fuck you!"

"Mohit, saale kutte!" (Mohit!! You DOG!!!!)

"Aur tu hai asli kuttiya, Rinku!" (And you, Rinku, are a real BITCH!) he said with a laugh!