Rinku - The First Shot

Story Info
Rinku whores herself at the mall!
3.2k words
4.58
2.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pandemic had screwed us all! ......... Screwed us well & truly!!!!!

Especially me!!!! .....Someone who craves for extreme physical nearness & all other such intimate activities, for which social distancing was like a death-sentence!!!!!

So when the vaccination drives were announced, It was like the death-sentence had been partially lifted & this wild-at-heart slut was being released once again into the big bad world!!!!

A big plus point for me was that my husband selected a vaccination centre which had been set up in a mall!

His idea was to avail of some of the freebies which some outlets were offering for the vaccinated while for me it was a long awaited opportunity to go full out shopping & maybe also to flaunt myself to the watchers!!!!

............

.................

....................

Unfortunately for me, Mohit (my husband) selected the last possible slot to get jabbed!!!!

So, it was late at night that we both took our jabs, waited for the stipulated time & then sauntered through the deserted corridors of the mall!

Barely a few shops were open & all seemed to be displaying jaded old stuff rather the usually shiny & attractive items of the old normal!!!!

So bland were the deals offered that even my diehard freebie fan of an husband too did not pick up anything!!!!

Worst of all he didn't allow me to buy anything either, claiming he had not carried any 'cash' since it was a free vaccination drive!!!!!! ...........The cheap stingy bastard!!!!

.......

..........

............

Finally, after completing the circuitous route along the almost dead mall, Mohit & I decided to return home!!!

We walked down into the parking areas only to realize that both of us had failed to notice which level or location we had parked our rickecty old car!!!!! (Guess it was a result of not having gone to a mall for such a long time -- happens to many!!!! ...... Not Mohit's fault!!!)

However, we both berated each other for not keeping a track of the parking location & finally decided to search on different levels!!!!

Since there were 5 levels with various nooks & crannies, it was bound to take a long time & I trudged up a desolate ramp towards the upper levels while Mohit went downwards!!!!

.........

.............

..............

Soon, I reached a colonnade with huge columns!!!

One side was the walkway, then a series of huge pillars, a small space for people to stand & wait besides the huge glass windows of the mall!

The huge imposing glass windows, which during regular times would have been brightly lit & crowded but were now dull & drab with dim lighting!!!

This was also the usual pick-up area & as such would have been bustling with activity but sadly I was the only person around, then!

Or so I thought!!!!!!

.....

.........

.............

I was walking past a huge pillar when a low 'shush' made me turn!

A short man in a hoodie & mask was leaning in the shadows of the huge pillar!

I was about to resume walking when he spoke "Sh-sh!!... Hey sexy! .... Want to make 5K for a BJ? Right here! Right now!!!"

I stared back at him in shock! (At least I feigned to be shocked)

No, I was not shocked that he had assumed I was a hooker! (Although my body language screams 'SLUT' most of the times!!!!)

Neither was I shocked that he wanted me to suck him off right there & then!

I was shocked that he was offering 5K for something I would have done for free!!!!!! 😉

(Of course, there were other's who would have done it for lesser than 5K, but then those unfortunate ones are into it as a means of earning a living, while I do it to 'live'!!!!!)

Well, then too, I decided to 'live' to the fullest as I nodded & responded with eagerness in my eyes!!!! (Since my mask covered the parts that mattered the most...... I mean my mouth!!!)

I have been a whore earlier in my life & the past experience took over as I instinctively rubbed my thumb & forefinger in the universally understood sign of 'money'!!!

The hooded man nodded & fished out a stack of notes & counted out the promised 5K!

I snatched at it & put into my skirt pocket while the man pulled away one of the mask strap off one ear!

Then displaying utmost finesse, he wrapped the mask from behind my head & looped the mask over the ear except this time it covered my hair behind my head instead of my nose & mouth!!!

He gazed at my face & exclaimed "WOW! ...... I think I just hit the jackpot!!! ...... 5k for a BJ from such a beautiful face!!!! ..... Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!"

His eyes twinkled in the dim light while I blushed like a teenager in front of her crush!!!!!

He raised my chin & I flashed him my ravishing smile & slowly lowered myself in a squatting position in front of his crotch!!!

His fingers caressed my hair as I undid his belt, unbuttoned his jeans & then opened his fly!

He reached down with his free hand & pulled out his still growing penis out!

I was so close to his crotch that I caught the whiff of his musky sweaty odor even before I saw his rapidly hardening tool & when it did pop out, his penis plopped straight onto my face!

A slap from a strangers cock, right along side the drop off to a popular mall!!!!

'Ooh!!' just the thought would have made me cum .... But I was actually doing this wild thing!!!!

To top it all, there was a possibility that my husband might just drive in on the action!!!

Somehow, that thought made my cunt wetter rather than scaring me out of my wits!!!

Well, anyways!!! ...... There was a job to do! ... After all I had already been paid for it!!!!

So I grabbed his thick shaft with one hand while my other hand reached lower down over my own crotch as my fingers mirrored with my pussy, what my tongue & mouth was doing with the 'Hoodie's' cock!!!

As my tongue & lips worked their magic on his cock, I felt it harden & grow even bigger as it entered & exited my mouth!!!

That the man was enjoying himself to the fullest was evident by the guttural groans that emanated from deep within him!!!!

I smiled to myself; 'this whore has not lost her touch', I thought to myself & began deep throating the big fat cock!!!!!

The deeper the cock went into my throat the deeper my fingers drilled into my vagina!!!!!

If the man was groaning, I too was quaking & quivering!!!

Although I couldn't make too much of a sound since his cock stifled every squeak & a glugging sound was all I could manage!!!!!

.......

.........

..........

Suddenly, he grabbed the back of my head with both his hands & began thrusting his shaft hard & fast into my wide open mouth!!!

He was face fucking me in right earnest & held my head rock steady to increase his pleasure to the zenith!!!!

"Gluggg! ....Ahhh....Gluuggg!!! .......Ucckk!..... GLugg! Glugggg!!!!!!" I glugged & squealed as he destroyed my mouth & throat with his thrusts!!!!

......

.......

Then, even as he fucked my mouth with utter disdain, he asked "Hey! How about 'a full enjoy'?"

With his cock still pumping in & out of my mouth, I could only manage to raise my eyebrows questioningly!

"Ready for a pussy fuck?" he asked, his voice almost a low growl!!!

He had stopped fucking my mouth, his cock was resting on my tongue, as I made eye contact & held his gaze before responding!

I shook my head indicating 'No'! ... (Just imagine, a slut like me, refusing a fuck!!!!)

.......

...........

For almost a minute, I squatted in front of him, his cock rubbing gently on my wet tongue, both of us staring at each other!

Then he spoke, "20K for banging your asshole!!!! Right here, right now! .... What say?"

My mouth gaped wide open & his cock plopped out of my mouth!!! ........ 20K for an anal!!!!

I stared at him for a few seconds & like the experienced whore that I was, I once again rubbed my forefinger & thumb together & said "Show me the cash?"

"Fucking bitch!" he mumbled as he fished for the money & pulled out a thick wad of notes!!!!!

Then, with a deliberate show, he counted out 20K & held it out like a man holds out a biscuit to a dog .... Or to a bitch!!!!

I smiled & raised myself, ensuring that my boobs brushed against his body as I rose to my feet!!!!

He reached behind my head & pulled away the mask from the back of my head & wrapped the 20k in it!

He smoothly reached into my skirt pocket & pulled out the original 5k he had given me & wrapped that in the mask too & then dropped the tightly wound bundle at the base of the huge pillar behind which we were having fun!!!!

He began pumping his cock while I straightened out my dishevelled hair & then reached beneath my sky blue skirt & pulled down my white panties!

Barely had my panties reached my knees when the Hoodie turned me around to face the pillar & took up position behind me!

I raised my skirt upwards so that my naked bums were exposed to the cool night air & also to the throbbing piece of manhood which was poised to enter my butthole!!!!

I was glad he had deep throated me barely a few minutes back, as I was sure my thick phlegm was still coated all over his ramrod erect penis!!!

But just to safeguard my precious tight little asshole, I quickly spat a few globs of spit on my palm & reached back & quickly smeared it all over my anal orifice!!!!!

'Hoodie' too took a few seconds to get his bearings right & then ever so smoothly he slid upwards & into my asshole!!!

"AAhhhh!!!" I squealed as he grasped my slim waist & pulled me backward over his thrusting shaft!!!!

"AAhhh!! ....OOhhh!!!!.....OOOOO!!!!.......AAAAHHHHhhh!!!!.......Ummmm!!!!" I moaned as he began pumping with ever increasing speed!!!!

He grabbed my breast with one hand & groped it while with the other hand, he held me steady by holding onto my waist as he fucked me harder & harder!!!

I was forced to hold onto the huge pillar with both my hands & my face knocked against the hard pillar many a times, as Hoddie kept increasing his pace with every thrust!!!!!

.......

...........

............

It was only when I felt the warmth of his rough calloused hand on my naked breast did I realize he had unbuttoned my white shirt, pulled down my bra & was groping my naked tit!

Till then I was completely engrossed in the passion of the moment & had not even realized Hoodie was stripping me naked ever so slowly!!!!

"OHhh!!! Yesss!!..... UUMMMmm!!!!!.....AAaoooo....hhhhhh!!!!!.....AAHHHhh!!!!...OOHh!!! Right there!!!!! Deeper!! ..... Yesss..sssss!!!! AAAHHHHh!!!" my groans were incessant as were his thrusts but soon I felt him thrust deeper & harder & then felt him hold his shaft deep inside my ass!!!!

I knew what was next!!!!

I managed to suck in my breath, turned around & mumbled "Don't cum inside me ..... Please!?!?!?"

He groped my naked breasts roughly & replied "OK! But suck me off!!!!"

I waited till he pumped my ass a few more times & then pulled out!

I turned around, flicked my silky brown hair off my shoulders & once again squatted in front of this stranger who had first face fucked & then anally fucked me along side the open driveway of the mall!!!!

I pushed strands of my hair off my face & swallowed his glistening cock in one gulp!

I almost retched at the nauseating odor but my Master had trained me well!

I managed to hold back the bile that rose inside me & I reminded myself on cleaning my ass properly from next time no matter where I was headed!!!!

I spat a whole lot of spit on to his shaft to smother the odor & the taste of my asshole & then began sucking him off as only I can!!!!!

Within seconds I had him quivering & before I could react he spewed his warm white gel all over my forehead & over my naked boobs!!!!

I rubbed his sperm off my forehead & licked it up!

Then I smeared the cum he had splattered on my boobs & pushed my breasts upwards so I could lick off his white gel with my tongue!!!!!

Then after I had swallowed the sperm splashed all over me, I took his shaft inside my mouth once more & cleaned it off! .... Like a good slutty whore!!!!

Hoodie waited till I had cleaned up his shaft & the instant I pulled his cock out of my mouth, he pushed it inside his jeans, zipped up & walked away, leaving me squatting with my cum smeared shiny tits hanging out & my naked bums exposed to anybody who might pass by!!!

I stared after him, since I was not used to being used & dumped so brusquely!

I remained squatting, licking my fingers, wondering how low I had fallen!

Then with a shake of my pretty head, I stood up, pulled up my panties, adjusted my bra & finally buttoned my shirt & then patted down my skirt!

Almost immediately, my whorish instincts took over & I looked around for my mask & the 25k wrapped up in it!!!!

I feared Hoodie had flicked it while going but fortunately, the mask & its wrapped up contents remained where he had dropped them!

I picked it up & walked further along the driveway when my skirt began vibrating!

Almost as if on cue my husband Mohit had called, he had found the car & was returning with it!

"I am at the pick up point!" I said & smiled to myself! ......... I had already been picked up by Hoodie & 'Full-enjoyed'by him!

I looked at the 25k in my hand & quickly stuffed it inside my pocket! ...... everything else I could lie my way through, but how would I justify coming up with 25k within 10 to 15 minutes!!!!!

Some things are best left unsaid!!!!!

So I waited for my husband to return, a contented smile on my mask covered face, licking my lips as I savored the taste of my favorite snack!!! ... Fresh hot sperm!!!!

..........

..............

..................

Mohit arrived with the car & I flopped into the front seat wordlessly, after which he drove on towards the exit!!!!

........

............

.................

At the exit, Mohit began haggling with the attendant!

My stingy husband's logic was simple! Why pay parking fees when the vaccine shot itself was for free!!!!!

Knowing from experience that the argument would drag on for quite sometime, I took a deep breath, closed my eyes & relaxed, reliving the short & hot encounter just a few minutes ago!!!!

........

..............

.................

'TOKK! ..... TOKKKKKK!'

"Aeeeiii!!!!!" a sharp rapping on the car window startled me out of my reverie & made me yelp in surprise!!!!

I looked out & my alarmed surprise gave way to feeling of elated surprise albeit tinged with a slight sprinkling of fear!!!!!

Outside the window stood 'Hoodie'!!!!

Those shrouded eyes gleaming excitedly as he tapped a clipboard against the glass window again!

Luckily for me, the passenger side glass of our car window was jammed & I was forced to open the door to continue a conversation with the man who had fucked my mouth & ass in a public place, barely a few minutes ago!!!!!

Just before I opened the door, I glanced at my husband & realized that he too had been handed a similar clipboard by the attendant on his side!

Mohit turned away from me as he rested the clipboard on the lowered window edge & began filling in the details!!!

The second I was convinced that my husband was engrossed in filling the form, I flung the door open & turned towards Hoodie with a glint in my eyes!

Hoodie thrust the clipboard above my boobs & handed me a pen!

"Name! .....Address! ...... Mobile Number!!! ...... Give all details!!!! .......Please!" Hoodie crooned as he held the clipboard with one hand while his other hand stroked the side of my neck, then gently squeezed my shoulder & then roughly slid downwards & groped my tit from the side, in such a way that it was shielded from my husband's view even if he had been watching us, which he was not in any case!!!!!

I winced but didn't utter a word as I grabbed at the clipboard & turned further towards Hoodie ensuring that Mohit wouldn't be able to see what his slutty wife was up to!!!!!

Hoodie groped me with abandon while I struggled to fill the form legibly!!!!!

I kept glancing at Hoodie after every word! My eyes reflecting the mirthful glint in his eyes!!!!!

He too kept glancing at the clipboard, as if trying to see if I had really filled in all the details he wanted from me!

I filled in my name, address, mobile & landline numbers & then added my email id too!

Hoodie's gleaming eyes seemed to penetrate right into my heart & like a true slut I slid my legs apart & pulled up my skirt!!!!

He didn't say a word but his hand slipped down onto my thigh & then under my skirt!!!!!!

I straightened up as he rubbed & fingered my cunt making me squirt like a ruptured dam!!!!!

There was no way I could bear his fingering silently!!!!!!

So I spoke!!!!! I asked, "Umm...Err ....Anything else is to be filled in?.... AAhh!!! UMMmm???!!!"

Reluctantly, Hoodie pulled his hand out from beneath my skirt & wiped his soggy fingers across my thighs!

He leaned towards me, his fingers groping upwards again & he whispered "SSs!! ..... Don't write your figure .... I have checked those details already ...... I will fill them up myself!!!!"

I could see he enjoyed the joke immensely as his eyes lit up!!!! But I was wrong!!!!!

He stepped back & opened his palm drawing my eyes towards it!!!!

"Huh?" I gasped as I realized what the bastard had done!!! Why his eyes had lit up!!!!

Hoodie had flicked the wad of notes from my skirt pocket & was flaunting it at me shamelessly!!!!

My eyes narrowed in anger at being cheated out of my hard earned money but my anger was short lived since Hoodie pulled out a single currency note of the smallest denomination & pushed it into my shirt pocket!!!!

He groped my breast & pinched my nipple while pushing the note in & then tapped the last line of the form as he whispered "Your tip!!!!!"

I looked at the form where he was tapping & I had to squeeze my thighs tightly together as my pussy erupted & gushed torrents!!!!!

The last line on the form was hand written & it read 'Profession:-..........!'

There was no doubt what I was supposed to fill in & it was my turn to write those 5 alphabets with a wild glint in my eyes!

So against the word 'profession' I wrote in bold capital letters ....... 'W H O R E'!!!!!!!!!!