Rinku - The Lucky Man!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mohit dozed off into deep slumber still mumbling about 'Lucky Man', I took photos of my bums & then fed the numbers in my phonebook!!!

Then as I thought back to who the lucky man really was, that night?

Definitely it was not Mohit! .... His wife had been fucked by a stranger & groped & cummed on by the waiter in exchange for a bottle of expensive wine & 4 pegs of booze!!!!!

CL could be the lucky man! ... he had seduced & well & truly fucked a woman he had bumped into at a restaurant!!!! He had got his fill of pussy for that night!!!! Also, the slut had his number, so there could be many more such bump ins .... That could make him a really lucky man!!! But then he seemed an expert at it! Surely he must have other pussies at his beck & call!!!!

That left JP! Could he be the lucky man? ... He had only groped his Rinku madam & had a premature ejaculation!! ..... But it was his cum smeared across my cunt which my husband had liked so much!!! Also his naiveté & simplicity had already enamored him to me!!! Also he was a novice who could be trained to do things the way I liked!!!! ...

..........

......................

I mulled over all of these as I reminisced every detail of that evening & then finally sent out a message to one of the 2 numbers written on my bums!

'HI -- LUCKY MAN!

UR... RINKU.. MADAM!'

-X-X-X-