Rinku - The Sauna!

Story Info
Rinku makes out with Sumi (a shemale) in the sauna.
1.5k words
4.56
4.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rinku -- The Sauna!......... Best of both worlds!

'Big Discount'.... 'Gym...Aerobics.....Unisex Sauna.......' This & more was printed on the gaudy yellow piece of paper stuck under our main door that morning!

'Unisex sauna!'

Many erotic images flashed though my sex crazy mind.

On reaching the place, I collected the fresh towel from the pretty girl at the front desk & changed, I was thinking of a group of naked men & women lounging around on the wooden benches. I also imagined a few like me would be entwined around some other bodies & adding to the heat of the sauna!

All my fantasies came crashing down as I entered.

Only a lone dusky girl sat in one corner with a loosely wrapped towel around her.

We smiled at each other!

She had auburn wavy shoulder length hair with side parting & the lower part of her hair was colored brown. She also had golden streaks colored along the waves of her hair!

Her smooth light chocolate colored skin glowed & I caught sight of a black nipple & shapely breast when her towel dipped as she shifted her position.

This girl was sexy & very hot looking!

She raised her leg & I caught a glimpse of a well toned shiny thigh & I began fantasizing about licking that gorgeous light chocolate skin!

As the girl closed her eyes, I too did the same & enjoyed my fantasy!

I opened my eyes as I heard the wood creak!

I saw the girl had moved towards me & was rubbing her crotch!

She stretched out her hand & her fingers tickled my ankle!

Smoothly she slid her hand in between my legs & caressed my inner thighs!

"Aahh!"I gasped, both at her boldness & as her fingertips touched my vaginal lips!

"Lesbo?" she asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

"No! Bisexual!" I said with a smile as I opened my thighs & traced my finger over her shoulder & asked her "And you?"

She smiled naughtily & stood up; her towel slipped & cascaded down her marvelously curved body.

My hungry eyes latched on to her almost perfectly rounded boobs, then devoured her amazing black nipples, moved to her flat tummy & deep round navel & then moved over the clean shaven patch & onto her.....................................

"Wh....What the fu....ck....?" I stammered & looked at the girl!

She smiled back & caressed her breast & said "I am Sumati!".... then continued, "I am also Sumit!" & she reached below & rubbed the penis & scrotum hanging in between her legs!

I still gaped at her with my mouth wide open as a single word flashed around my brain...SHEMALE..SHEMALE!!!!!

......"Of course...all my friends call me Sumi! It's easier that way!" she crooned sexily!

"Is that real?" I asked her stupidly!

"Why don't you check it out......er...Miss....?" Sumi said.

"er..Rinku...my name is Rinku....mmmmmm!" I mumbled as Sumi bent & kissed my lips!

I tasted her lipstick as our tongues played with each other.

Sumi pulled my hand & placed it on her cock!

I trembled with excitement! I had never had a physical encounter with someone like her... or him...whatever....I mean Sumi! I had only seen people like her on porn sites on the net! Holding a shemale's dick & kissing her was a completely new experience!

Sumi stood back & let me kiss her perfect breasts! She pulled away my towel & caressed my naked back & breasts.

I stood & kissed her face, licked along the golden colored streaks in her hair & then smooched her shoulders before sliding to her irresistible nipples & sucking on them!

"Oohhh! Rinkuuuu!" Sumi mumbled & cupped my face in her soft hands & said "Rinku, you are so beautiful!"

"So are darling! So are you!" I crooned as we kissed each other passionately.

Gently, Sumi guided me lower towards her crotch!

For a few seconds I stared appreciatively at Sumi's crotch! It was completely shaven! Her cock was not very big, around 7 inches or so, but with her sexy face, the perfectly styled hair, hot curvaceous body with a pair of amazing boobs made her a marvelously sexy package!

I looked up at her & asked "May I?" indicating her cock!

"Just for you darling!" she replied!

I held Sumi's cock gently & rubbed it on my cheeks & then all over my face! I rubbed my face over her balls & was elated on hearing her moan in pleasure!

I grabbed her bums & slipped below & gave a quick lick on her asshole!

"UUUUMMMmmmmm.....Rinkuu!" Sumi moaned.

Slowly I moved forward & sucked on her balls. I fingered her asshole drawing pleasured moans from deep within her!

As I pumped her cock & sucked on her balls, I felt her cock grow by another inch or so!

Immediately, I popped her cock into my mouth & stuck it deep down my throat!

"OHhhhh!" she moaned in ecstasy as I gagged & after a few seconds I pulled out her now glistening spit covered cock from my mouth!

Sumi gently slapped my face with her cock leaving smears of my own spit on my cheeks!

With a smile, she pushed me on the bench & mounted me!

But, with her face covering my pussy while she fucked my mouth with her shaft!

As she lapped at my bud & I did my best to give her the best blowjob she could ever have had!

Within minutes, she had me moaning & begging for fuck!

She too was on the edge of a climax as I could taste her precum coating the inside of my mouth!

"S..Sum..i! F.fuckk mmee!" I moaned as I gave her cock a long lick & then covered her balls with my mouth & lapped at them with my tongue!

"OOOhhhh! Yeesss! You are soooo good, baby!" Sumi gasped & then gently moved in position to fuck me!

I was already cumming as Sumi shoved her penis inside my pussy!

It was such an exciting sight, a full breasted sexy girl was fucking my pussy, not with a strap on dildo but with her own penis! Her balls were slapping against my bums!

"Aaahh! Yeesss!" ..... "Yesss! OHHhh...yeess ...baby!"... "Fuck me harder!" our moans & gasps were mixing with each other's as she fucked & I bucked with her thrusts.

Suddenly he plucked out her cock & pushed my legs towards my shoulders.

"Open wide, Rinku!" Sumi said as she bent low & spat right into my asshole, which I had widened by spreading my bums!

I waited in anticipation as Sumi prepared to ram her cock in my asshole!

Instead, Sumi bent down & buried her nose in my cunt & pushed her tongue inside my asshole.

"Oohhh! You bitchhh!" I moaned & gasped as Sumi inserted her fingers in both my asshole & in my cunt!

All I could see was her golden streaked hair bobbing up & down as my pussy squirted as I reached orgasm!

Sumi filled her mouth with my juices & then lay over me & fed me my cunt juice!

I still had my legs pushed back & as we kissed & Sumi inserted her cock into my asshole!

She reached down & kept fingering my twat!

I just could not bear it any longer & screamed "Breed me Sumi! Make me your bitch!"

With a smile, Sumi banged my pussy & thrust hard & fast!

"Yes!..Yessss! YeeeSSSSSS!" I moaned as I reached climax almost as Sumi let go inside me!

As the warmth of her discharge filled my pussy, Sumi hurriedly pulled out & crawled towards my mouth!

I slipped off the bench & knelt in between her feet as she began fucking my mouth!

Within seconds she splashed her cum all over my face & on my boobs!

We both lay wrapped around each other & she licked off her cum from my face! Then she licked it oof my breasts & I fingered myself to another orgasm as Sumi fed me her cum from her own mouth!

As we relaxed, I stroked her hair & kissed her lightly & said "Sumi, I am glad nobody else came in when we having fun!"

"Oh, you didn't have to worry about that! Nobody else knows about this gym!" she said mischievously.

"What? But that advertisement......?" I asked in surprise.

"We had slipped the advertisement only in your flat! He had assured us you would come & that you also join us!" she laughed.

"Join you....?"

"Yes Rinku, this is not just a gym! We will provide personal services of all kinds! You are to be part of the team! We were assured you were the best! After what we did, I am sure you are better than the best!"

"Who assured you?" I asked.

"DK!" Sumi said with a smile & I understood.

DK was my Master & he had recommended my name as a whore & with Sumi & her friends!!!

As for me, I could not wait to start my new job!

As I got up, Sumi asked "Rinku, did you enjoy.....with me?"

"Sumi, it was great! In fact, it was the best of both world's!" I said & kissed Sumi on her lips again!