Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 06

Story Info
Jay moves in with Rio. Rio gets a phone call.
6.8k words
4.8
3.5k
5

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers

Months passed. Summer peaked, waned and moved on, giving way to autumn. The weather turned slightly cooler, and the leaves on the trees slowly changed from bright, sparkly greens, to yellows, oranges and vibrant reds.

Sunrise, sunset; sunrise, sunset. Cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon; yes, we have no bananas.

Rio and Jay's friendship had deepened, with each slowly becoming more and more comfortable in each other's company. Rio continued picking up desperate botoxed-up chicks at the casino and taking them to nearby hotels so he could film them as he pounded their brains out with his massive cock, but this was because onlyfans was still his main source of income. Even though he never really wanted to reconnect with his conquests again once the deed was done, captured on video and uploaded, he always made sure that some of his revenue was redirected towards his itinerant female talent. He always made sure to include their social media handles in his promotional material, hoping they'd get more work, attention or followers. It seemed like the right thing to do.

Jay quietly continued working at the public library in the city.

Jay's asshole had become significantly more elastic and more accommodating than it was just a few short months ago. The word 'love' was rarely spoken between Rio and himself; even though they'd both said the word to each other in an alley behind a coffee shop a few months earlier, there was still an element of reluctance on Rio's part to continue to own the word. Jay interpreted this to mean Rio had weighed his words in the alley very carefully that day, and that he meant exactly what he said in that moment; but once the word was said, it didn't need to be repeated.

After a few months of deepening friendship, awesome sex and growing intimacy, Rio asked Jay to move in with him. Jay enthusiastically agreed. He gave up his apartment and packed up all his stuff in boxes. Rio offered to help with moving, and Jay enjoyed directing proceedings while Rio's sexy muscles did most of the heavy lifting. Jay watched as Rio's sweaty frame carted box after box of his accumulated crap out to the truck they'd hired, and then unloaded them at the other end. They bitched and whined about how much room Rio had in his apartment for Jay's stuff, and about how much of Jay's crap would eventually need to be thrown out.

The last box was moved. Rio was sweaty as fuck. He went to his bedroom to get a fresh t-shirt, and he changed in front of Jay. He took his sweaty t-shirt off and Jay gawked at Rio's beautiful, glistening, well-defined pecs and abs. Before putting his clean t-shirt on, he wiped some of his sweat off onto his old t-shirt before discarding it. He smiled at Jay. "Appreciate the show?" he winked.

"If you need some assistance getting yourself cleaned up in the shower later, Rio, I just want you know I'm always here for you." Rio grinned before Jay continued. "But seriously, moving in with you is a really big thing for me, Rio," said Jay. "For two reasons. First of all, I've never lived with a dude before, and I already know you're gonna be a cunt to live with. Secondly, there's so much of my stuff which I know isn't gonna fit in your apartment, and I don't know how I feel about this."

"I'm not good at this either, Jay. Maybe just ... maybe just think of it as a new beginning for both of us? And if it feels weird, maybe we can just think of each other as roommates?"

"Yeah. I think I can manage that," said Jay. They gave his TV to charity, along with some of his CDs and DVDs where they had duplicate copies of the same thing, and his microwave oven (seriously, does any household need two microwaves?).

There was only one area where Jay mounted fierce resistance. "You're not getting rid of any of my books, you philistine. Make room for my fucking books," demanded Jay.

Rio raised both palms skyward as if a robbery hostage. "I've learned not to get between a librarian and his literary stash," he replied. "But even so, it's not easy to fit two people's crap into one person's apartment." He paused. "I agree with what you said a second ago. I'm just not sure there's gonna be enough room for all of your stuff."

Jay flashed a vicious, sexy smile. "If my asshole could speak, that's exactly what it'd say to your monster cock every single time you fucked me. 'I'm just not sure there's gonna be enough room for all of your stuff', it'd say."

Rio felt himself boning up. "Get over here," he said. "We gonna find out right now. Imma fuck yo' sexy fat ass."

The moving truck was empty, parked at the kerb. All of Jay's packing boxes were inside, temporarily stacked up in against a wall in the living room. All they needed to do was take the truck back to the depot and return the key. The packing boxes could wait.

Jay drowned in Rio's sexy, dark eyes. Their mouths opened and as their tongues intertwined, Jay started rubbing Rio's fat pornstar cock through his pants, feeling it stiffening. He was just about to unzip Rio's pants when Rio's phone rang. Glancing down at the screen, Rio noticed who the caller was. "Sorry, Jay, I really gotta take this." Jay pouted in extreme disappointment.

Rio knew he had to accept the call, it was from the head producer of the porn company he used to be contracted to. He pressed the green button on his cell. "Hey, man, Rio here, what's up?"

"Hey, Rio my man, what's good with you?" said the producer.

"Yeah, not up to much, was just about to lay some pipe when you called." He winked at Jay.

"Ha, some things never change. Well, I won't keep you from your day for too long, dude. Haven't spoken with you in a long while, and it'd be good to catch up. We can do that later, so if you're about to bone some chick I'll cut to the chase. I wanted to offer you some work."

This was unexpected news. Rio was overjoyed, maybe this was his ticket back into the industry? He played it cool. "Sure. Talk to me."

"This new pornstar, MacKenzie. She's popular as fuck. You seen her? You heard of her?"

"Nah, don't think so." Rio made a mental note to google her once this call was done.

"She's the queen of porn at the moment. Like, this isn't old-school Jenna, this isn't Keisha, this isn't even Riley, this bitch is next fucking level. We've signed her up to do a six-man gangbang with us, and she specifically asked for you to be part of it," said the producer.

"Fuck, I'm honoured," replied Rio. "I thought everyone had forgotten about me."

"Trust me," replied the producer, "while we might have tried to forget about your attitude, nobody's forgotten about your cock. And MacKenzie hasn't forgotten it either."

Rio's free hand fell down to his crotch. He felt the hefty weight of his money-maker. "I know I was way out of line towards the end of my time in the industry, and I know I deserved the way I was handled." He looked across at Jay. "Life is much easier for me now. On a number of different levels." Jay beamed.

The producer could only take these words at face value, but even in these few short moments, Rio definitely sounded like a changed man. He sounded calmer than before, less arrogant and more self-aware. "You in?" asked the producer. "She really wants you. Like, she *really* fucking wants you. I'm prepared to sign you up for the MacKenzie shoot, and if it goes well, we can think about more work."

Rio smiled. "Fuck. Yeah, I'm in. Thank you so much for the opportunity. I never expected this, and Imma grab it with both hands."

The sound of cash registers. The opportunity for redemption.

They arranged the details and ended the call. "Woooo, Jay, fuck yeah! I'm back in the business!" Rio hollered. It was only one scene, but he saw the door which had firmly locked him out of the game beginning to slide open. He skipped a jig of joy right there in the living room.

Rio stopped. He was a little anxious about how Jay might respond to this news, but he needn't have been. "That's fucking awesome, dude," said Jay. "Another clip of Rio that I can add to my wank bank." They high-fived, then hugged, then kissed. "I'm so fucking happy for you, Rio," said Jay.

"You don't know how relieved I am to hear that. I thought you might be reluctant, or even upset," said Rio.

"Upset? Dude, you only get one life, and you've got this unexpected opportunity to get back into your fucking prime, what person wouldn't ever want that for their partner? This is awesome news, man! But do you know who you'll be working with?"

"All I know right now is there's this chick called MacKenzie who's apparently the hottest pornstar on the planet right now. I don't think I know who she is. She's gonna do six dudes, and apparently I'll be one of them. She wanted me to be a part of it. She specifically asked for me." He paused for a second. "Jay, I *seriously* thought I was forgotten. I *seriously* thought it was over. It's nice to be remembered. And it's especially nice to be remembered by someone who's apparently at the top of the porn pyramid right now." He paused again. "By the way, do you know who MacKenzie is, Jay?"

Of course he fucking did. He'd jacked off to the thought of cumming on her pretty freckled face and outstretched tongue many times before, but he pretended he didn't know anything about her, just to see what Rio's response might be. "Uhhh, no, Rio, I got no idea who she is. Maybe we should do some research?"

"Good idea, Jay." Rio was a little unsettled right now. He'd just asked Jay to move in with him, and all of Jay's crap was still stacked in a pile of unopened boxes. He realised this wasn't just about himself right now. In the past, he wouldn't have thought to ask anyone but his own self what he should do in a situation like this, but he knew a different path was required now. He wanted to be sure. "Jay, I mean ... like seriously, you sure you're OK with this?" He wasn't sure what the right question was. "I mean, like ... you and me are kind-of together, and now there's this ... are you good with it?"

Jay was thrilled to think his perspective meant so much to Rio that he'd even ask for it, but he also knew Rio's concern was pointless. Jay was behind his man 100 fucking percent.

"Dude, you got a call to come back to your profession. Of course I'm good with it." He stopped to try to think of a good analogy. "I mean, imagine you were ... I don't fucking know ... ummm, an accountant. And you'd been out of the accounting game for a while. And some hotshot bookkeeper calls you and says 'I got this rich and powerful client who fucking loves your big sexy spreadsheets, we want you back', do you think I'd have a problem with it? No, of course I fucking wouldn't. And this is no different."

Rio stared at Jay.

"I'm not the jealous type, Rio, so get your ass back in the ring. Now fire up your laptop, let's see who this MacKenzie bitch is."

They moved into Rio's office. He sat down at his desk and his thick, manly, tattooed fingers danced across the keyboard, navigating to a popular porn site. He typed MacKenzie's name into the search bar and sorted by popularity. "You've seen her before, Rio?" asked Jay.

"No, don't think so," Jay lied. "You think she's cute?"

Rio started rolling one of her clips. "Yeah, she's alright. Not really my type, but I'm not gonna turn down an opportunity like this just because she's not my type. She asked for me, so maybe that means I'm her type?"

Jay sighed. "Your dick is everyone's type," he deadpanned. "Just watch the fucking clip."

Rio watched the laptop screen as MacKenzie undressed. "She's got cute freckles," said Rio.

Jay knelt under the desk and unbuckled Rio's pants. "Keep watching. Imagine I'm her. Imagine I'm MacKenzie, and I'm sucking you off." He spat on Rio's gigantic cock and stroked it up and down to moisten it. He ran his tongue up and down the length of his boyfriend's fat pornstar dick before swallowing the head. On screen, MacKenzie flashed her eyelashes, and her cute, freckled face and squeaky voice pumped blood into a million engorged dicks around the world. Jay felt Rio's cock stiffening. "Is she cute?" he asked.

"Yeah, she's cute." Rio's cock continued to grow in Jay's hand.

"You gonna fuck her brains out?"

"Yeah. She wants it."

"Damn right she does. She wants your cock, man. You gonna fuck her in the ass?"

"Does she do anal, Jay?"

She did, but Jay was still feigning ignorance. "How the fuck would I know?"

Jay began to suck Rio's cock. There was silence between them as Rio watched MacKenzie on screen. She had a fat purple dildo jammed up her snatch and she bounced up and down on it, pouting and teasing. Jay couldn't see any of this -- all he could see as he looked up was Rio's face, transfixed on the screen.

MacKenzie took the dildo out of her cunt and approached the screen. She rolled her eyes back in her head, stuck her tongue out, and pleaded for someone to cum all over her face. Around the world, a million dicks were about to explode, but right now, this was all about Rio and Jay.

"I want your cum," pleaded MacKenzie on the screen. "Please. Give it to me."

Jay looked up at Rio. "Cum on her face, man," he whispered. "She fucking wants it."

Rio looked at the screen as MacKenzie poked her fat tongue out, waiting for her virtual reward. Under the desk, Jay stroked Rio's wet cock to orgasm. Rio's dick rained cum down onto Jay's face, landing on his nose, his chin, his cheeks, and on his eager, hungry, outstretched tongue. Jay savoured the drops that landed in his mouth, moaning in delight. "Fuck, you taste so fucking good, man," he said. The clip ended, and Rio looked down at Jay crouched down beneath him. He'd absolutely soaked Jay's face. "They're gonna fucking love you on set."

"That was so hot, Jay."

"You're back in the game, man. I'm so proud."

"You wanna come to the set with me on the day?"

"Fuck yeah! I'd love to!"

Rio wondered if Jay could help out on set. "You know about fluffers?" asked Rio. He left the unanswered question hanging in the air.

Jay went to the bathroom to clean up his face.

*

"Fuck these boxes, Rio. They can wait. We're going out for dinner and beers." Jay was adamant. "We need to celebrate."

"But we need to take the truck back first," replied Rio.

"Uhh, yeah. There's that. Let's do that now, then we'll eat."

Rio agreed. "Wait, I need to get changed." He disappeared for five minutes or so, while Jay absentmindedly scrolled through his phone. Rio re-emerged wearing high-dollar sneakers and a pair of tight trackpants that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. He was wearing an expensive brand-name t-shirt, gold bling around his neck, and a baseball cap. He'd applied a fragrance to disguise his sweat.

"You're a god among men, Rio," drooled Jay. He could still taste Rio's semen in his mouth.

"Let's get this truck back to its home," said Rio. "But first, I need to give you something." He gave Jay the spare key to his apartment. Jay accepted with sincere gratitude. The next chapter in his life had officially commenced. He spooled it onto his keyring, replacing the space previously occupied by his own apartment key. "Lock up for me on the way out, Jay," said Rio.

They climbed into the moving truck and Rio started the engine. They returned the truck to the rental place on time, handed back the keys and signed the forms. "OK, man, what do you want to eat?" asked Rio. Jay prepared to respond, but Rio shut him down. "No, wait, forget that question. I'm not askin', I'm tellin'. Man, I been movin' boxes of yo' fuckin' shit all day, a man needs a beer and some ribs. I'm hungry as fuck. I know a place nearby."

Jay followed Rio and they walked off in search of food. A few blocks south, they found their destination. Rio swung the door open wide and they headed in. A server approached. "Hey. Got a table for two? We haven't booked." The server checked the booking sheet, noticed there was ample capacity tonight, and seated Rio and his companion.

"This place does awesome steaks, dude, I'm just sayin'," Rio enthused.

"Yeah, I'm pretty hungry too, man. Been a big day. I'm wrecked."

Rio exploded, his dark eyes on fire, arms waving everywhere. "The fuck outta here, man. I been doin' all the heavy lifting all day, you just been watching on, directing traffic. Your books are heavy as *fuck*, dude!"

"I know. I really enjoyed the view," replied Jay. "You put on a good show for me today. You deserve a reward."

Rio's arms were still flailing. "I still want yo' fuckin' pussy tonight, you know," he said. People on nearby tables turned their heads, and Rio lowered his voice. "For all my hard work today. Your hole is mine."

Jay would've let Rio fuck him in the restaurant bathroom. He rested his head on his chin, pretending to be deep in thought. "Agreed. That's a fair price to pay for the show I got to watch today. But let's eat first," said Jay.

Since they'd been driving a hired truck which was now safely returned to the depot, neither of them had to worry about driving home after. Rio was up for a big night. It was time to celebrate. The server approached, notepad in hand. Once their food orders were taken, Rio ordered his favourite drink -- a long island iced tea. Jay asked the server for a beer. Rio interjected. "Come on, dude, today is a day that goes down in fucking history. Drink with me, man. It's Saturday, you don't have to work tomorrow." Jay agreed. He asked the server for the same.

Their drinks arrived, and they clinked glasses. Jay would've loved to embrace Rio, or even to kiss him, but he knew that it would've made Rio uncomfortable in such a public environment. He settled for a sneaky thigh-grab under the table. Rio felt it and acknowledged it with a friendly fist pump. They sipped.

They shared a sweet, companionable silence for a few moments as they sipped their drinks. The server brough their meals over: Jay had ordered the fish of the day with a side-salad of cucumber, rocket and cherry tomatoes bathed in balsamic vinegar, while Rio prepared to dive into his plate of ribs with mashed potato and steamed broccoli. Before eating, they brandished their cutlery and engaged in a mock sword-fight with their knives. Jay won, his knife landing dangerously close to Rio's chest. "Let's eat," he laughed.

Rio ate his ribs with his fingers, coating them in bourbon-infused barbeque sauce. Jay was amused. "Hey, man, how you gonna eat your mash with your fingers?"

"Stay in your own goddamn lane, dude," joked Rio.

Jay mentioned the phone call from earlier. "So, you all good about getting back on set?"

"Fuck yeah," said Rio as he continued demolishing his plate of ribs. "I genuinely never thought I'd get a second chance in the industry. And revenue from onlyfans is starting to die away ... like, I'm always cajoling peeps to buy my shit, but the more I hassle them, the more I sound like an asshole, and the more they resist. I was starting to wonder what might be next for me. Like, would I have to learn to do something new? I was scared of that. So today, I felt saved." He paused. "No. Wait. 'Saved' isn't the right word. I don't know what the right word is, but I definitely felt more optimistic than I'd felt in a long time. "To say I felt 'saved' implies some kind of certainty, and I don't feel certain."

Their conversation paused for a moment. "I've been making my way through the dictionary you gave me, Jay," continued Rio.

"Fuck off. No you haven't," Jay volleyed.

"No, really. And one of the words I've discovered is 'stochastic'. I like that word. Definitely gonna use that in a rap," concluded Rio.

"What does it mean, then, motherfucker?" challenged Jay.

"It means ... it means something that isn't certain, but something that's I guess likely to happen, and there are ways to predict the extent of its likelihood." Rio looked pleased with himself, even though Jay knew this was only a partially correct understanding. "I feel like ... umm ... like things are finally back on track, but nothing is certain. Does that make sense?"

flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers
12