Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, man. It does." They drank from their long island iced teas and continued eating.

"So, like, I've never asked before, Rio, but ... is there a reason you left the industry?" asked Jay. "Actually, how'd you even get into it in the first place?"

The floodgates were about to open. "Yeah, I haven't ever told you, have I?" he asked. Jay shook his head.

"The story about how I got into porn isn't very interesting. It's probably similar to how a lot of people get into the industry. I mean, for starters, you need the equipment. I didn't watch a lot of porn at the time, but I'd seen enough to think I could probably play the game. But to be truthful, it didn't ever cross my mind as a career or anything. I wasn't good at school and I didn't think I'd have many opportunities in life, but one thing I had back then was a really sweet girlfriend. We don't keep in touch anymore, and we haven't for many years. I got no idea what she's up to, where she's living, or even if she's still alive." Jay took a sip of his beverage and Rio continued. "She was the one who first suggested it. Looking into the porn industry, that is, and seeing what opportunities there might be for me. She and I used to have a lot of sex, and she must've thought that I had a big enough tool, so one day she said that maybe I should check it out, just to see where it might lead. So I did some research, contacted some porn companies online, and when I emailed them some pictures and a clip of my body and my dick, they all wanted to get me in for a closer look."

"I'm not surprised," whispered Jay.

"I chose the company that I thought would suit me best, and they arranged an appointment for me. A few days later, I drove to a warehouse in the industrial part of town, and at first, I wasn't sure if I had the right address. I walked around the building looking for an entrance, and I found a buzzer in the nearby alley. I buzzed it, introduced myself and asked them to let me in. It was the wrong building -- the business I buzzed was an export firm. So I rang the number I had in my phone, and the receptionist came down to the street to find me. She led me up two flights of stairs, and I could tell she was checking me out. I walked up the stairs behind her, watching her amazing ass swaying from side to side. She kept looking back over her shoulder at me. We arrived on the second floor, and she opened the door and ushered me in. This is where I met the producer I'd been emailing. We chatted for a while, and I did a screen test which involved the receptionist."

"Maybe she wasn't really the receptionist," suggested Jay, sipping his beverage.

"You're probably right. She gave me a blowjob to see what my erect cock looked like in the flesh, and to see if she could make me cum. Apparently some guys trying to get into porn have no problem getting hard at a screen test, but they can't climax. Luckily I didn't have this problem. She sucked a good dick, man, and she seemed to want my load pretty bad, so I gave it to her. I came in her mouth, and I never saw her again. The following week, the producer got back to me to sign me up for a shoot. He didn't offer me anything more than just one scene, but I was determined to make the most of it. It was a success, and I had a few more successes after that."

"Is this where the legend of Rio begins?" asked Jay.

Rio smiled grimly. "You oughta know this story doesn't end well, Jay." He continued. "Before long, I had work coming outta my ass. I was working on contract for like three or four different companies, and it became emotionally and physically difficult to maintain a meaningful relationship with my girlfriend because I was so busy shooting scenes all the time. And because I was getting so much pussy on-set, I couldn't get excited anymore about the pussy that lay next to me in bed each night." Rio drained the rest of his long island iced tea. He waved their server over and ordered another.

Jay responded. "Yeah, I remember you once saying that when you're in porn, a girlfriend can be incompatible with the lifestyle."

Rio nodded. "Yeah, absolutely it is, Well, it was for me, at least. Shooting porn is not easy. It can take most of the day to shoot a 20 or 30 minute scene, and it can be frustrating. But it was such a fuckin' blast, Jay! I was enjoying my work, and I was enjoying all the things that came with it, especially the fame, the cash, and the neverending pussy. But then I'd go home and my girlfriend would want my dick, and I just couldn't give it to her anymore. Just too tired. Almost every damn night. Even little things, like remembering to bring her flowers or to take her out to a movie, slipped my mind. I buried myself in work, because it was more fun than being at home. And the more work I did, the more our relationship suffered. Things became too hard, and I guess we just drifted apart. We didn't argue or anything, we just ... disconnected." He exhaled.

Jay waited for Rio to continue, but for a moment, he seemed lost in reminiscences. Looking back, Rio realised his life was at a crossroads, though that was far from obvious to him at the time. Because he'd buried himself so deeply in his work, he didn't see the choice in front of him. On one hand lay fame, pussy, adoration and cash, and this was the path he was on. On the other hand lay a quiet life that might've been spent working a shitty job for minimum wage, but potentially with a loving wife and possibly even a family. He wondered whether his girlfriend had ever regretted planting the idea of a porn career in his head in the first place.

The past is the past, and Rio snapped back into the present.

"The way I left the industry isn't very interesting either. First of all, performers don't get fired in porn, they just stopped getting offered more work."

"Did that happen to you?" asked Jay.

"Yeah ... yeah, it did," Rio sighed.

"Why?"

Their server returned with two more long island iced teas.

"Well ... other people can be the judge of me, but if I'm being honest with myself, I got arrogant. I got cocky. I turned into an asshole, and suddenly I didn't like who I was anymore. After my girlfriend and I split up, I was lonely. It was a strange feeling for me, Jay, to feel famous because of my work and to get recognised by strangers in the street while I had nobody close to me in my life. I probably wasn't a very nice person to be around. So I coped with loneliness by doing what many, many others would do in that situation. I started drinking." He pointed to the long island iced tea on the table in front of him. "I mean, you know I enjoy a drink, Jay, but the amount I drank back then was bordering on dangerous. I'd roll out of bed with a headache, drive to the set probably still drunk, drink gallons of coffee just to feel awake, and my performance would be ... mostly unreliable and occasionally disappointing."

"You mean, you couldn't get it up?" asked Jay.

"Sometimes, but not always. I'd never had a problem with getting hard before, but alcohol was firmly in the mix by now. But it was affecting more than just erections. It sucked me into a psychological spiral. I'd get home from work, feeling annoyed at myself for not doing a good enough job on the set, and then I'd sit on the couch and drink some more to make the bad feelings go away. And I'd wake up hungover, and the same thing would happen the next day, and the next, and the next."

Jay continued listening.

"I should've taken a break. Like, I should've jumped on a plane and gone to a distant beach to catch some sun for a couple of weeks. A change in routine might've given me a different perspective. It could've broken the spiral. But I didn't do it. This is gonna sound completely fuckin' crazy, but I thought if I took time away, I'd have been forgotten by the industry when I got back. That's how fucked up my mind was at the time. I couldn't think straight. So I just kept going. I kept working. I kept pushing through, showing up for every contract, hoping whatever it was that was eating me up inside would eventually go away on its own."

"Dude," said Jay. "That's terrible."

Rio continued. "I know. And looking back, maybe I was suffering from depression. Maybe that's why I couldn't think straight. Maybe that's why I drank so much. But I was never diagnosed with a condition, because I never had a single fuckin' conversation about it. With anyone. I know there's medication that helps people with depression, but I never looked into it. Alcohol was plentiful, easy to find, and I didn't have to lie on a psychologist's couch to get it. My colleagues might've thought I had developed a problem with alcohol, but they would never have known what caused it. I hid it so well. I was worried what might happen to my career if I was honest about how I was feeling." He paused for a second.

"But I couldn't bottle it up forever. It eventually came out, but in a negative, destructive way. My frustration with myself spilled over to others. I started getting lippy with the producers and directors. Like, I started telling them how to do their jobs, and after a while, they didn't want me around. Conversation on-set became tense, and overtly professional -- there was no friendly banter anymore. I'd call people who I thought were my friends to suggest we go to a show or a game or a movie or whatever, but they'd always find an excuse. By this stage it felt like people were actively avoiding me. Then I started getting too rough with the female talent, and after a while, they stopped wanting to work with me. And so, like I said, I didn't get fired, but I just stopped getting work. One of my bros from the industry pulled me aside one day and told me I was drinking too much and that I'd developed a serious attitude problem. He told me I was flushing my career down the toilet. I agreed with him, and I committed to turn myself around even though I didn't really know how, but it didn't matter anyway. By then, it was already too late. My reputation was shot, and the work dried up."

Jay's heart was bursting with empathy. "Jesus, dude, that's so sad."

"Uhh ... yeah, it was. And it's kind of ironic, isn't it? My career cost me my girlfriend, and the loneliness that followed cost me my career. For a long, long time, I wondered what my life might've been like if I didn't go into porn, but we never know the other paths, do we? And then I started cursing the fact that I was born with such a big penis, because if I had a small one or even an average one, I wouldn't have ever gotten into porn in the first place. I had many dark nights where I thought many dark thoughts, but I'm still here."

"Thank you for telling me that story, Rio. I feel honoured that you'd tell me."

"Yeah, that's cool, Jay. You deserve to know. I mean, if I'm going back to shoot porn, you need to know my past. I don't want to repeat what happened. I don't want to have to live through that kind of pain and loneliness again."

"Do you still feel ... inside ... like you felt then?" asked Jay.

Rio locked eyes with Jay. "No. I mean, everyone has bad days from time to time, but back then, every day for me was a bad day. And I don't feel like that anymore."

There was a pause loaded with meaning. "You fucking got this, man," said Jay. "And I got your back."

Rio felt cautiously optimistic. This time, he knew he had someone to rely on.

"And don't ever curse the fact you have a huge cock, Rio," smiled Jay. "I never would've met you otherwise."

*

They finished dinner. Jay paid and they went home. Jay unlocked the front door with his new housekey.

"Wait, Jay. Don't walk in."

"Huh? What? I just opened the door, dude!"

"Imma carry you in." Jay felt Rio's large, tattooed hands and arms lift him from the front doorstep as if he was as light as a feather. In the living room, Rio put Jay back on his feet and closed the front door behind them.

"That was really sweet, Rio," said Jay. "I enjoyed that a lot."

"I did too. Now, where were we this afternoon before I got so rudely interrupted?"

Jay looked into Rio's deep, dark eyes. "Hmmm. Let's see if I can remember. When we were moving in, you were saying you didn't think there'd be enough room in your apartment for all my stuff," he whispered. "And then I said that if my asshole could talk, it'd probably say the same thing about your cock whenever you fucked me. That there's just not enough room for all your stuff." Jay's pussy was on fire. He touched Rio's chest. "Because ... your stuff is just ... so big."

"Yeah. That's right, man."

"I could be wrong, but before your cell rang, I think you were gonna fuck me."

"I was."

"And I was totally gonna let you."

"I know."

Jay could drown in this hunk of a man standing in front of him. Rio pulled Jay into an embrace and placed his heavy hands on Jay's ass. Jay looked up to allow Rio to kiss him. A tender, gentle kiss gave way to urgency. Jay felt Rio's tongue in his mouth as Rio's hands explored and groped his ass cheeks.

"Let me in," whispered Rio. "Let me in," he repeated.

Jay lowered his pants and Rio groped Jay's bare, fat ass. He put a finger in his mouth to wet it before tracing sensuous circles around Jay's hole. Jay surrendered to pleasure. "Fuck, Rio, that's so good."

"What about this, Jay?" Rio jammed his wet finger into Jay's cunt and he gasped. Rio had become expert in finding Jay's sensitive prostate, and his finger zeroed in on it. "Ohhhh ... fuuuccckkkkkk," he moaned as Rio began kissing his neck. "You've never ... oooh that's so nice, Rio ... you've never kissed me there before ... I fucking love how you make me feel." Jay's cock was rock-hard inside his pants.

Jay could walk down the street and nobody would think he was getting monster pornstar cock up his ass on the regular. To all the world, he looked like an average, ordinary straight dude. But when Rio took control of him, he melted into a submissive sissy bitch. Rio massaged Jay's button and Jay came in his undies, nearly collapsing from the weight of pleasure. He moaned in ecstasy as he jammed his tongue as far down Rio's throat as he could. Rio's strong arms and torso supported Jay's frame as he climaxed.

"Was that good, Jay?"

Fuck, man ... I can't fucking breathe right now ... you have such a sexual power over me, I can't explain it. My boxers are going in the wash."

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." Rio smiled. "Come with me." He led Jay by the hand to his bedroom.

They lay on the mattress and their lips met in a hungry kiss. "I want you, Rio," whispered Jay. "No foreplay. I just need you inside me. Like, right now."

Rio rolled Jay over onto his stomach and ate his ass to lubricate it. "Wait. I've changed my mind, man. You can eat me out forever if you want to." Jay's dick was hard again, straining against the mattress as he slowly started to fuck it. Rio noticed Jay fucking the mattress and he started tongue-fucking Jay's ass even harder. He noticed Jay's breathing change. Jay ground his penis down hard on the mattress and as Rio felt Jay's pussy twitching on his tongue, he knew he'd made him cum again. "Fuck, Rio. You really know how to eat ass."

"I've had lots of practice."

"I want you inside me now," Jay whispered.

Rio rolled Jay onto his back. He wanted to watch his face while he ploughed him. His huge pornstar dick stood at full mast.

Jay's eyes opened wide and his jaw fell open as Rio penetrated him. "Oh my god, you fill me up so fucking good, dude," squealed Jay.

Rio flattened himself out so his entire bodyweight rested on Jay's. Jay felt Rio's thick, muscly torso bearing down upon him. He felt Rio's erect nipples poking into his body as his cock gently and slowly moved inside his pussy. Rio grabbed Jay's arms and lovingly clasped his hands above his head, pushing his arms back down upon the mattress, their fingers interlocking. Their tongues invaded each other's mouths.

Rio fucked him slowly. He knew he was big, and while Jay loved getting jack-hammered once in a while, it usually put him out of action for a few days while his hole recovered. But this was their first night officially living under the same roof, and they both wanted it to be memorable.

Jay was completely supine, completely submissive. "Fuck me," he repeated, over and over again. "Fuck me."

Rio sped up slightly.

Jay felt like he was being split in half, and the pleasure mixed with pain was exquisite. "Fuck me. Fuck my pussy."

Rio sped up a little more.

Jay moaned. "Cum inside me, Rio. Get me pregnant."

Rio couldn't hold it in. He sprayed shot after shot after shot of his thick, hot cum inside Jay's tight pussy, then lay on top of him, completely spent, in a state of total bliss. He was about to pull out, but one of Jay's hands found its way down to Rio's ass. He grabbed a cheek and pulled him close. "Don't pull out. Not yet. I love feeling you in me." They kissed again.

It could've been hours later, but it was probably closer to seconds when Rio eventually pulled his massive, deflating penis out of Jay's pussy. Jay immediately felt empty.

Rio rolled Jay onto his side and spooned him from behind. His thick arms and hands wound themselves around Jay's abdomen. Jay felt Rio's masculine frame holding him. He had never felt safer, more secure or more loved in his entire life.

Rio tenderly kissed the back of Jay's neck. "What are we gonna call our kid, Jay?"

12