Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, for starters, I'm pretty sure you were wearing a t-shirt when I left. It's crumpled up on the floor. What happened?"

"Uhhh ... well, I was feeling a little flustered."

'Yeah, I bet you were. Probably thinking about my ass,' Jay thought to himself. "Did you jerk off while I was in the shower, Rio?" he asked.

"No, Jay." Rio shood his head emphatically.

"Bullshit, man. I don't believe you."

"It's true. I didn't. Fuck, dude, look at the state of my pants. You can see I'm erect as fuck right now. Look at the size of it. It looks like the fuckin' Eiffel Tower. If I'd nutted while you were in the bathroom, would my dick still be this hard?"

"Hmm, OK. I see what you mean. Even from halfway across the room, I can tell it's hard." Jay drooled as he imagined himself sinking to his knees and getting a taste of Rio's fat, pornstar meat. "I'm glad you managed to restrain yourself." He walked towards Rio, turned around and, with the sole intention of destroying Rio's mind, he bent forward and pulled his ass cheeks apart, putting his hole right in front of Rio's face for the second time today. "Look how clean I am, bruh. After fucking myself a couple of times today, I wanted to make sure I got my pussy nice and squeaky clean for you."

Rio was breathing so shallowly he'd almost stopped breathing at all. If his dick got any harder than this, it'd probably explode. "I wanna eat you out so bad right now."

"I know. And I want you to, too. I want your tongue in my ass so bad right now. But ... Tuesday."

"Yeah. Tuesday." Rio's hopes sank. So did his dick. His balls were aching.

*

They climbed into bed. Jay had to get up for work in the morning. He'd fucked himself a couple of times earlier in the day, so from a sexual perspective, he felt happy and settled, ready for a good night's sleep.

By contrast, Rio couldn't ever remember feeling this sexually frustrated in his life. Why should a man with a cock like his *ever* feel frustrated? It made no sense. He knew that he could get up right now if he wanted to, walk to the bathroom, spray the toilet bowl with cum, and he'd sleep like a log. But it felt like cheating. Not cheating on Jay himself, but on Jay's plan, which was crafted with all the best intentions for him.

Jay rolled onto his side, his back facing Rio. Before too long, Rio saw Jay's ribcage steadily rising and falling as he began drifting off into sleep. Rio lay on his back, staring at the ceiling. Sleep would not come easily tonight. He reached down to cup his balls, hoping they were slowly filling with semen. He noticed how warm they felt.

He didn't know how long he could hold it in. Not with a plump, sexy boipussy within easy reach, and with his unsatisfied penis pointing towards the sky.

Rio probed. "Hey, Jay?"

Jay grunted. "I'm asleep."

"Good for you, man. I'm not. I can't sleep."

Jay sighed. "I need to be at the library in the morning, you know."

"Yeah, I know ... I get it ... but ..."

"But *what*, Rio?"

"I can't ... fucking ... sleep," declared Rio.

Under normal circumstances, the solution would be easy ... but not tonight. "Dude, try imagining sheep jumping over a fence, and count them. I had an operation once, and before they knocked me out, they asked me to count back from 100 in sevens. So 100, 93, 86, and so on. Try that, and you'll be asleep in no time," counselled Jay.

"I don't think that's gonna work for me right now," said Rio. He shook the bedclothes in frustration. "Fuckin' look at this, man. Look at this fuckin' blanket. Looks like a goddamn circus tent." Jay rolled over to check Rio's side of the bed. The tent he'd accidentally created looked very impressive indeed. "Your stupid plan sucks, bro," continued Rio. "I can't sleep like this. I really need to bust a nut."

Jay rolled over and mashed his face into Rio's sexy chest. He knew his plan was dead in the water. "OK. I hear you, man. You want me to take care of you?"

"Yes," Rio breathed.

Jay slid under the covers and found Rio's cock. It wasn't hard to find. He licked Rio's balls and he heard Rio exhale a deep, long sigh. He felt Rio's body relaxing. The sweet gym-soap smell of Rio's groin was absolutely intoxicating to Jay, and the fact his face was buried in Rio's bedclothes only magnified the scent. His nostrils were aflame. He lightly tickled one of Rio's thick, sculpted thighs as he stroked Rio's magnificent cock and took it into his mouth.

Jay ran his tongue around the sensitive tip of Rio's cock and he felt it begin to twitch. This was exactly what Rio needed. "I can't hold it back, Jay. You teased the shit outta me today. Imma nut right now."

Gush after gush after gush of thick semen poured onto Jay's tongue. It didn't shoot out of Rio's dick; instead, it dribbled, it oozed, it drooled. Jay felt like the steady flow of Rio's delicious sperm was never going to end. He swallowed as fast as he could, but there was no way he could keep up. He cleaned Rio's dick in the darkness, making sure he captured every single drop of cum.

Jay crawled out from the bedclothes and buried himself back in Rio's chest. He felt Rio wrap an arm around him. "Was that good?" he asked, stroking Rio's abs.

"I needed that nut so fucking bad, Jay. You got no idea."

"Mmmm. I know. I saw the tent you pitched," replied Jay. "That was an amazing sight to see. Fuck, your penis is so fucking perfect. No wonder they want you back in porn. I feel so privileged to sleep next to your cock." His mouth was still full of the flavour of Rio's potent semen. "And to sleep next to the rest of you, too."

Rio hugged Jay tight. "I think I can get to sleep now, Jay."

"I'm sure you can, Rio."

"Roll over. Let me spoon you."

"Goodnight kiss first, Rio?"

"Sure." Their mouths met, their tongues touched, and Rio tasted himself.

Jay rolled onto his side, and Rio wrapped both arms around him. Jay felt Rio's wet cock resting snugly on his ass. He felt safe.

"I teased you good today, didn't I?" Jay ground his ass into Rio and wiggled it.

"Yeah. You're such a fucking cocktease, Jay. Your fat ass has had me mesmerised since the first day I saw you."

"Mmmmm. Fuck yeah. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Goodnight, Rio. Sweet dreams."

12