Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 09

Story Info
Jay watches an exclusive rough-cut of Rio's return to porn.
5.4k words
4.78
3.7k
3

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
168 Followers

Jay slept. It was a heavy sleep. He dreamed. At first, his dreaming was peaceful, uneventful, and unremarkable.

And then, suddenly, for absolutely no reason, he dreamed he was surrounded by cocks.

A myriad of dicks. Meat as far as the eye could see. Penises of all shapes, sizes, colours, lengths and girths, all hard as fuck, and primed to explode on his face.

He was the bitch in the middle of an epic blowbang.

He dreamed he couldn't breathe properly. He was almost choked, almost suffocated, by an overwhelming abundance of cock. He wanted them all. Two in his mouth, three in his mouth, one in each hand; he couldn't get enough. His face was drenched in spit, sweat and sperm.

Rio lay next to him. He was also in a deep sleep, but was jolted awake by the unnatural and uncomfortable sounds Jay was making. He assumed Jay was having a nightmare, or even worse, might actually be struggling to breathe. "You ok, dude?" He shook Jay's shoulders. "Wake up!"

Jay woke up. Being shunted out of a deep sleep back into consciousness can feel so disorienting. He slowly realised where he was, and who he was sleeping next to.

His eyes opened wide. He was awake, but the lust from his dream hadn't dissipated. He desperately needed a cock in his face. Immediately. Without a word, he rolled over and sucked Rio's huge cock into his mouth.

Rio was surprised. He didn't expect this. "Woah, Jay," he said.

Jay didn't respond. He sucked. He was a human vacuum. He needed semen.

Rio's eyes closed as his cock grew to its full size. Jay's fist pistoned up and down the length of his shaft. His other hand cupped and squeezed Rio's balls. He was fixated, completely consumed, on getting Rio's nut as quickly as possible.

He momentarily took Rio's cock out of his mouth to utter a very simple demand. "I need you to cum in my mouth." He sucked Rio's cock back down his throat and Rio's hips began to rise up off the mattress as he fucked Jay's face.

Jay's fist was a blur.

"Here it comes, man," Rio announced. Seconds later, Jay's mouth filled with Rio's warm, delicious load. Jay swallowed it greedily, moaning in delight, but he didn't stop sucking or pumping. Eventually Rio put his hand on Jay's forehead and gently pushed him away from his cock. Jay got the message that the tip of Rio's dick was sensitive, but he didn't want to leave Rio's crotch. Not just yet.

Jay drifted back to sleep with his head resting on Rio's tummy, his hand on Rio's wet dick, and his tongue coated in Rio's delicious nut.

Jay woke in the morning in his usual sleeping position. Either he'd rolled back over naturally during the night, or Rio had pushed him away so he could go back to sleep himself. He rose, got dressed, and headed to the library. It was a cloudy, overcast Monday morning.

Meanwhile, Rio woke up whenever the hell he felt like it. He got up and checked his email and onlyfans on his phone. He moved to the kitchen and made coffee.

Nothing urgent to do today. Perfect.

He messaged Jay. 'Hey dude what time you taking your lunch break?'

Jay responded. 'Hey Rio. I'm busy at lunch today.'

'What, you too busy for *me*?' Rio added the frown emoji.

'Yeah... I'm sorry, dude... but someone new has just started working in my team and I thought I'd be a gentleman and take her to lunch,' was Jay's response.

Rio noticed the pronoun. 'Gentleman indeed. OK cool see you at home.'

Rio ate a light, early lunch, then went to the gym. He swam some laps before a weights session. He worked up a serious sweat and showered at the gym before driving home. On the way, he stopped off at the grocery store to buy some things to cook for dinner. He remembered that Jay's diet was pescatarian. No meat, but fish was OK.

Jay arrived home after work and flung his bag to the ground. "Fuck, man, it's only Monday and I'm ready for the weekend." He approached Rio and gave him a hug. "And I don't want to hear about your luxurious day of doing sweet fuck all."

"I'm cookin' for you," said Rio.

Jay's heart melted to know that Rio had been thinking of him during the day and had made plans to cook him dinner. "I'm so sorry for what I said just now, dude, it's just been a tiring day. Dinner sounds amazing! Can't wait! But let me freshen up first," he said as he headed towards the bathroom.

Jay changed clothes, and soon enough, dinner was served. Rio had prepared a simple yet delicious meal of pan-fried salmon steaks, marinated in soy sauce, sliced garlic and finely chopped lemongrass, served on steamy jasmine rice with some leafy greens and slices of avocado on the side.

"You like?" asked Rio.

"Mmmm," Jay said, as he shovelled the food into his mouth.

"Not just a pretty cock, am I?"

Jay nearly choked in surprise and laughter, and flecks of semi-masticated rice flew across the table. "Wait until my mouth is empty before making me laugh, dude!"

"If I waited until your hungry mouth was empty, I'd be waiting a long fucking time!" Jay extended his middle finger in response.

Rio laughed, and paused for a moment before turning their attention to what happened last night. "Sorry for waking you up last night, by the way. It sounded like you might have been choking. Definitely sounded like you were struggling to breathe. When you woke up, I could tell that your breathing was fine, so maybe you were having a nightmare. But by the way you reacted, I guess I was wrong about that. Must've been a hot dream for you to dive straight for my dick. I was a little surprised, to say the least. Not that I'm complaining, though. Any time of the day or night, I'm always up for a BJ."

Jay slowly pieced together what he could remember from his dream. "You know how dreams often make no literal sense? Like, they can shift from one scenario or feeling or timeframe to something completely different, without explaining how they got there? That happened to me last night. Whatever it was I was dreaming about faded away and disappeared, perhaps whatever it was wasn't important. Anyway, the next minute I was on my knees in the middle of a blowbang. I was probably dreaming about sucking cock because you dropped your fat nut on my face before we went to bed last night. And in my dream, I was completely surrounded by cocks. They were everywhere. All different shapes and sizes. They were all beautiful and delicious. I wanted them all. Every single one. All in my mouth. All at once. And if I'm piecing everything together correctly -- and I'm probably not -- I think you woke me up around this time."

"You were making some very weird noises," said Rio. "Sounded to me like you were choking."

"Maybe I was choking on the cocks in my dream," explained Jay. "And when I woke up and I remembered who was lying next to me, I just... had to have you in my mouth and on my tongue. It was pure cocklust. There's no other word for it. Cocklust."

Later, after dinner, when Jay was stacking the dishwasher and cleaning up the kitchen, he thought about the woman he had lunch with today. He thought she was cute, and wondered what she might've thought of him. And as they discussed literature, he could tell she was very widely read. They talked about Tolstoy, Orwell, Murakami and Shakespeare, and she surprised him greatly when she mentioned how much she loved the books of Halldór Laxness, the towering giant of Icelandic literature. Jay enthusiastically replied that Laxness was his favourite author of all time. She smiled, noting that Jay was the first person she'd ever spoken with who'd read him too. He hoped they'd be friends.

Rio was sitting in front of the television, watching the evening news. Everything in the world sucked. His thighs were spread wide to make room for himself.

The dishwasher was locked and loaded, and it sprang to life. "Sorry we didn't have lunch together today, dude," said Jay, as he entered the room. He sat next to Rio and rested a hand on one of his massive thighs.

"Totally cool." Rio remembered Jay was having lunch with the new chick at work. "How was she?"

"She was nice."

"She was 'nice'?" asked Rio. He did the air quotes.

"Yeah, dude. She was nice," Jay replied. "What's wrong with that?"

"She suck your dick?"

Jay knew Rio was joking. "Fuck, man. Yeah, she's fearless. She crawled under the table at lunch and fished my gigantic 15-foot elephant trunk out of my pants and she sucked it until I drowned her like I was putting out a fire. And it was only her first day, so I can't wait 'til tomorrow, maybe she'll take it in her ass. No, actually, she was really sweet. We talked a lot about books. She not from around here, she's moved here recently for this job. She doesn't know many people here. Maybe I can show her around, or something."

"Or something." Rio stroked his chin in mock serious thought and narrowed his eyes. "You wanna fuck her, don't you? I can already tell. Don't you fuckin' lie to me, man."

Jay blushed a little. "She's very cute. And she's a bookworm, so that ticks a serious box."

"Describe her?" Rio was genuinely curious to find out what Jay looked for in women. He already knew about the book fetish, but he wanted to know what else.

"Hmm. So, she's a little shorter than me, but not by much. She's got straight brown hair, the brownest eyes you ever saw, almost black -- a bit like your own, actually -- and she's got the cutest little smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. She's got juicy, full lips that'd probably feel amazing clamped around my dick. And she's curvy."

"Curvy?" asked Rio.

"Come on, man, you know what I mean. She's got big-ass titties and a juicy booty. And she's just a little chubby, too. Just the way I like 'em."

"Send her my way when you're done with her," Rio said.

"Heh. Yeah, right. I hardly even know her."

"Yeah... but I know you will."

"Hope so," said Jay. "I love it when you fuck me, but it's been a long time since I've sunk my own dick in a wet hole."

Hours passed, and later, they lay in bed, ready for sleep. Their reading lamps were illuminated. On the basis of today's conversation, Jay had decided to start re-reading Laxness' epic 'Independent People'. He looked across the mattress to find Rio reading the thesaurus he'd bought for him.

"I can't fuckin' believe you're reading that thing," said an exasperated Jay. "It was meant as a gesture. I never expected you to actually read it, you know."

Rio looked across at Jay through his sexy reading glasses. "I'm enjoying it."

"You're enjoying reading... the thesaurus?"

"Well, we can't all appreciate the classics like you and your new piece of ass," said Rio.

Jay bookmarked his page and closed the book. "Can we talk for a second, Rio?"

Rio flipped a few pages, pretending to be deep in concentration. "Sure, errr, yeah, we can talk, but I need to tell you you've caught me at a bad time. As a matter of fact, I'm studying synonyms for the word 'talk' right now, so... yeah, I'm open to some discourse, discussion and articulation, so long as it doesn't turn into a dissertation, or a monologue, or an oration."

Jay regretted ever buying him that fucking book. He sighed in frustration. "OK, so there's something on my mind."

Rio realised Jay was serious. He closed his thesaurus and gave Jay his full attention. "OK. What's up, dude?"

Jay prepared his thoughts. "Well, there's three things. The first is easy. I love working at the library. Well, 'love' is probably too strong a word. I love books, but I don't 'love' working nine to five. I wish I could sit on my chunky ass for the rest of my life, but that's never gonna be an option. I know there are many places worse to work at than a library, so I'm grateful to be surrounded by books while I'm at work. But last night made me realise there's something else I'd love to be surrounded by."

Rio said nothing. He waited for the next word. It was obvious what it'd be.

"Cock," said Jay. "I'd love to be surrounded by cock. And I was wondering what it'd take for me to get into porn."

"You mean gay porn, right?" Rio clarified. He felt nervous about his next statement. "I mean... look, I was lucky enough to be born with a big dick, and that's all it is, really -- genetics and luck -- but if you're thinking straight porn..."

Jay cut him off. "No, dude. I know my penis is average and it isn't big enough for straight porn. I'd be fucking kidding myself. So if you were worried about upsetting me by what you were struggling to say, you haven't. When I watch straight porn these days, I identify with the bitch that gets drowned in cum at the end of the scene by sexy dudes like you. So yeah, I'm thinking gay porn. I got a nice butt, right?" Jay wiggled it in Rio's direction. Rio noticed.

"Fuck, yeah," Rio replied. "Your boipussy is A1, but in terms of getting into porn, I don't know how much I can help, to be honest. I used to know some performers who worked in gay porn, so I can make some enquiries. If they're still talking to me, that is. I've burned some bridges in the past. You already know."

"Yeah, I know. And thanks," said Jay, "I appreciate the thought, and anything you can do to open a door or two is a bonus." He took a deep breath. "The second thing is the hardest of all three. I just need you to know that I've been thinking about what you told me a while ago about how hard it was for you to maintain a relationship when you were in porn before. I still don't really know whether this thing between you and me is a relationship of some kind, or if it's just a deep friendship. Maybe it doesn't matter what it is. But no matter what, I just want you to know that I am 100% on your side. I respect your profession, your drive to get back into it, and your need to try to atone for past mistakes. I'm not the jealous type and I'm not a possessive person. If you come home from work and you're exhausted and you just want to be left alone, that's totally cool with me. You don't need to take me to dinner or buy me anything. I'm good at being the silent partner. And you don't need to bottle shit up either, just tell me what's on your mind when it feels right to you. I don't expect to be entertained by you, and I don't expect to be the centre of anyone's attention. I can look after myself. I work in a library where there are thousands of stories I can tap into whenever I want. Escapism for me is everywhere. So... just be you, and I'll do whatever I can to help you be the best Rio you can be."

Rio had never felt he'd had this kind of support or reassurance from anyone in his entire life. His heart was full of gratitude, but he didn't have the words to express it. "What was the third thing?"

"OK, so you've been my only sexual partner now for quite a while," Jay continued, "and I could probably dine out on your fat dick forever, but lunch today reminded me that I'm into women too. I love sleeping next to you, and I love it when you plough the shit out of me, but she was cute as hell, and I would love to fuck her. More than anything, I wanted to stick my cock between her tits and cum all over her fat rack. And I wanted you to know that."

"I know," said Rio. "You ain't gonna be getting any lectures about faithfulness from a pornstar. We cool. On all fronts. And fat titties are the fucking shit, dude, coat 'em with your nut every chance you get. But if you fuck your library bitch, I want stories."

"Sounds perfectly reasonable to me." Jay leaned up to kiss Rio. Those sexy, fat, juicy lips. Their mouths opened, and their tongues collided.

"You ready for sleep, Jay?"

"Yeah... so sleepy." Jay was so relieved to have gotten this off his chest. He turned his reading lamp off, and Rio did the same.

Jay rolled onto his side, and Rio spooned him. His hand rested on Jay's butt.

"Fuck, I love your ass so much," sighed Rio. "Ever since I saw you on the street wearing those basketball shorts. Tops in gay porn ain't gonna know how lucky they are when you show up and start winking your fat, tight pussy in their faces."

Jay exhaled in bliss.

*

Jay slept normally that night. He rose and went to work. The rest of the week passed uneventfully until late on Friday afternoon when Rio received a link to a rough-cut of the gangbang scene he'd recently shot with MacKenzie. The purpose of showing Rio the pre-edit was to check that he was OK with it before it was published, and to see if he wanted to suggest any changes. In the past, Rio would've written up a long list of comments on camera angles, focal points, sound or lighting glitches and anything else technical, just because he was stressed out of his mind and thought he was an expert in everyone else's job. And if he didn't get a written response, he'd call the producer. He shook his head in disgust at his previous intrusive and destructive behaviour. Man, he was such a fucking asshole back then.

He appreciated being sent the rough-cut, but he had no intention of making any comments on it at all. He knew his job, and he wanted to do it well without annoying others. However, he wanted to show it to Jay, just to see his reaction.

He'd arranged to meet Jay at a sports bar near the library after Jay finished work. The plan was dinner and a few beers. Football was back for another year and the Raiders' season opener was tonight. They'd bought season tickets at the Raiders stadium for this season so they could watch all their home games in person, but tonight was an away game. Rio had booked two seats at the bar so they could watch it on the big screen.

Rio was already seated when Jay arrived. Rio stood and they hugged like tight bros.

"Hey man, how was work?" asked Rio. He was wearing his Raiders cap.

"Quiet afternoon, thankfully," Jay replied. "Been a busy week, though. Thanks for booking a spot for us here. I'm exhausted, but I'm looking forward to a few beers, and watching the football with some VSC."

Rio stroked his chin. "VSC?"

"Very special company." Jay smiled.

Rio returned the smile, and their eyes locked. Jay pulled up a bar stool and sat next to him. Secretly, under the counter of the bar and out of sight of anyone else, Jay squeezed Rio's thigh and copped a sneaky quick feel of his fat meat.

The bartender came over to ask for drink orders. Rio noticed there was a new local IPA on tap, and he ordered two. They arrived swiftly. Jay was thirsty, disposing of a third of his pitcher with a few quick gulps. "Fuck, your week was *that* bad?" asked Rio.

"I don't know, man," sighed Jay as he put his beer glass back down on the bar. "My work gets repetitive. Maybe I just need a break. A change of scenery. Been a while since I had some downtime."

"I hear you, dude," said Rio. "My work is all up and down, no pun intended, but yours is constant and unrelenting. Do you have time saved up at work?"

"Yeah, I've got a couple of weeks."

The bartender offered them some menus, and they ordered meals. The game was about to start on the big screen. "Go fuckin' Raiders woooo!" yelled Rio, draining the remainder of his beer.

The bartender had already worked out that these two dudes were here to watch the game. He thought he recognised the well-built guy in the Raiders cap. He was sure he'd seen him somewhere else before, but he couldn't remember from where. Two fresh beers arrived.

"Hey, Rio," said Jay, "so, like I was saying, I've got a few weeks of vacation leave owing to me. I know things are different in your line of work, but what would you say to a week lying in the sun on a beach in Fiji? Sun, sand, and swim-up bars?"

Rio threw his head back. "Fuck, man. Yes. I would LOVE that. I've never been to the south Pacific before. Fuck, I've never been south of the equator."

They clinked glasses. The Raiders won a close game, and they steadily got drunk. Try as he might, the bartender still couldn't work out where he recognised the dude in the Raiders cap from.

They ubered home and Jay's hand struggled a little to open the door. He eventually achieved the task set for him, and as he closed the door behind them, he dropped his bag at the door.

flatiron2
flatiron2
168 Followers
12