Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay flung his arms around Rio's neck. "Fiji?"

"Yeah. Let's do it."

They freshened up, each having separate showers. They climbed into bed, and Jay fired up his laptop. Rio rested one of his heavy, tattooed hands on Jay's ass occasionally giving it a squeeze. Before too long, they'd booked flights and accommodation in an exclusive Fijian resort. They were all set.

"Never been on vacation with a single dude before," admitted Rio. "Been on vacation with a posse of guys before, but... that's different."

"You'll think you're in paradise. Most of the locals probably won't know who you are," said Jay, "but some people in our resort might, because it's where a lot of Westerners holiday, and some of them will know porn and some of them might recognise you. But even if they don't, you're sexy as fuck, and I can guarantee you that MILFs and cougars staying at our resort will recognise you, and they're gonna queue up for fuckin' miles to get a piece of you. And if you give them the dick, that's 100% cool with me. I'll bring some books with me and my sunglasses, and I'll be quite happy reading in the sun while drinking cocktails. But if you blow them off and hang with me, that's equally cool too. Lying in a hammock or swimming in a beautiful pool is the perfectly chilled way to pass a lazy week, but there's also heaps of touristy stuff we can do." Jay dreamed up his perfect week. "Man, we could play volleyball in the morning, take a midday nap, order some cocktails in the pool bar as the sun sets, and then after dinner, you could fuck me all night."

"Sounds awesome. But how do you know so much about resorts in Fiji, dude?"

"I wouldn't say I know a lot, but I've been there before. I went to Fiji for work once," Jay replied. Rio shook his head in disbelief. "No, I'm fucking serious," Jay continued. "Library shit. I'll tell you about it later."

Rio suddenly remembered what he wanted to show Jay. "Hey, can I borrow your computer for a second?"

"Yeah," said Jay. "Sure thing. Why?"

"Wanna show you something."

Jay passed his laptop and mouse across to the other side of the bed, and Rio followed the link he'd been sent which took him to the rough-cut of the MacKenzie scene. "They sent this to me for my comments," said Rio, "but I'm more interested in *your* comments."

Rio placed the laptop in a position on the bed where they could both see the screen. He pressed play and the clip rolled.

Jay's eyes widened. He looked across at Rio as he recognised what it was. "Fuck yeah," he breathed. "Been waitin' to see this."

Jay watched the screen as MacKenzie's plump, red lips pouted under the intellectual weight of the academic task she'd been set. He watched her sitting at her study desk in front of her computer, sucking hard on her pen in deep thought before emailing the college basketball team website for help. He watched her hit send, and the screen faded out as the scene cut forward to the next day. Her assistance arrived in the form of six athletic, well-built, sweaty ball players who'd obviously just come from a workout. One of them was Rio. After the players took MacKenzie through the basics of basketball on a whiteboard (very quickly, in order to get to the hardcore as soon as possible), Jay watched as the camera zoomed in on the head of one of the players' dicks as it fell out of his loose shorts. MacKenzie noticed too, and there was a quick cut to a close-up of her face. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened. Within seconds, she was on her knees, surrounded by six veiny, thick, rock-hard cocks.

Jay's penis began to thicken and grow. He watched MacKenzie take Rio's fat shaft into one of her hands as she sucked on one of Rio's teammates' dicks. Seconds later, MacKenzie's mouth impaled itself on Rio's shaft. "Fuck," Jay whispered. He pinched and teased his nipples.

Rio watched Jay stroke himself for the next twenty minutes. On the screen, Rio fucked MacKenzie's mouth and pounded her tight pussy for a while before he stood back. He stroked himself in the background to keep his dick hard while the other five cocks took turns penetrating her.

As the scene drew towards its conclusion, Jay watched as MacKenzie spoke to Rio. "I like you the most," she pouted, resting a palm on his sweaty, tattooed chest. "Please... I want you in my... special hole." Jay knew exactly what MacKenzie meant. She bit her lip and fluttered her eyelids in a show of inexperienced desire. Jay nearly came all over his hand and stomach right there and then.

Jay gasped as he watched Rio slowly wedge his fat cock into MacKenzie's asshole. Jay's legs twitched in sympathy because he knew *exactly* what it felt like to have Rio's fat sausage halfway up his digestive tract. Jay wasn't sure whether MacKenzie was enjoying having Rio up her ass or not, but he also knew firsthand that sometimes it's difficult to work out where the dividing line between pleasure and pain lies.

By this stage, MacKenzie was desperate for cum, and she knew she was about to receive half a dozen loads. She swallowed the first two, showing the thick seed in her mouth to the camera before swallowing, but the next three coated her face, hair and tits.

Rio fired the last salvo. MacKenzie was reminded that Rio's position on the ball court was point guard, which meant he had practiced the ability to shoot from long range. Rio stood a yard back from MacKenzie's face and fired his first rope. It glanced off her cheek, partially spilling into her hungry, open mouth and landing across her tongue. Rio moved in a little closer as the power of his nut began to fade, and he dropped thick, sweet dollops of sperm directly into her mouth.

Jay glanced across at Rio before he opened his own mouth and pointed his dick towards his face. Jay's first shot of cum was a bullseye, shooting straight into his mouth. He moaned, savouring the taste of his own semen. The next rope landed on his chest, drenching his erect nipples. The rest of his load pooled around his navel and crotch. He scooped it up and lapped it onto his tongue, still moaning. "Fuck," he drooled. He looked at Rio again, his face was a mess. Jay was delirious. "Goddamn, Rio, you get me so... fuck... I love your body so much... I love your cock... I love your face... I love your sexy fucking eyes... you're a fucking god walking on earth."

Rio knew Jay jerked off to his porn before they met. Actually, that's *how* they met -- Jay was a subscriber to Rio's onlyfans. But this was the first time Rio had ever watched Jay masturbating to one of his scenes. And Rio couldn't deny it to himself, he found it incredibly fucking hot to watch Jay bringing himself to a massive orgasm to one of his clips.

Rio's cock was hard. He fished it out and waved it in Jay's direction.

Jay closed his laptop and leapt onto Rio's penis like a man possessed. "Mmmmm," he hummed as his mouth and tongue inhaled Rio's sword into his face. He sucked and stroked it to full mast, making sure to get it well-lubricated before mounting him.

Rio's cock slid in and Jay gasped. Jay was getting much better at relaxing his anal muscles, and Rio's cock was no longer a difficult physical challenge. Sure, Rio was fucking huge, and it wasn't ever going to be easy to take him, but his pussy was slowly beginning to become more accustomed to Rio's girth.

Jay looked down at Rio as he rode his cock. He looked down at Rio's tattooed chest, his huge pecs and his delicious nipples, his sexy, kissable neck and his beautiful face. He still couldn't believe he was sharing a bed with this perfect specimen of a man; a man that any woman in the world would pay top dollar to spend a night with, and probably quite a few men, too.

Rio's cock rubbed against Jay's sensitive prostate gland, and Jay climaxed again without touching himself. His second load dribbled from the head of his cock.

"Cum inside me?" pleaded Jay. "Fill my pussy up?" He lay one of his hands on Rio's abs before tracing a line up to one of his nipples. He gave it a firm squeeze.

"Oh, god, Jay, I love your pussy..." Jay watched Rio's jaw loosen as he felt his rectum being sprayed with a thick load of porngod sperm. "Fuck, so good," Rio groaned. "So good."

Jay leaned down to give Rio a sloppy post-sex kiss, and Rio could taste the faint remains of the load Jay shot onto his own face a little earlier. Rio lay on his back in post-orgasmic bliss while Jay went to the bathroom to squeeze Rio's nut into the toilet.

A few minutes later, Jay came back to the bedroom, all cleaned up. He lay down by Rio's side and leaned in for a hug.

"Hot clip, man," said Jay. "Thanks for showing it to me. I guess this means you're back in business?"

"One step at a time. I don't want to get ahead of myself. But yeah, thanks. I think the scene turned out good."

"Those other dudes were pretty sexy too. How well do you know them?" Jay asked.

"I recognised two of them from before," replied Rio, "but I can't remember whether we'd worked together, or if I just knew them from the industry in general. I didn't know the others."

There was a moment of silence before Rio continued. "You know why they sent me that clip, Jay?" he asked.

"I'm assuming so you could clear it before it was published?"

"Yeah, that's right." Rio paused. They listed to each other breathing. "So, in your professional opinion, do you think I should suggest any changes?"

Jay shook his head. "No. It's great as it is. Good job. When it gets published, I'm sure I'm gonna fap to it again."

Rio smiled. He wrapped his arms tightly around Jay's frame.

12