All Comments on 'Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 09'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this is about an ex-pornstar and fidelity is not in that type’s wheelhouse, but I guess I hoped this was about Rio realizing he wanted to settle down with Jay, who happens to be another stud. Jay is bi but already seemed deeply infatuated with Rio. This chapter clearly points out that these two aren’t pursuing a monogamous relationship - each ok with the other fucking around and re-entering (or entering in Jay’s case) the porn world. It’s heading in a direction I didn’t want it too. But I guess it’s that type of story. Hot though.

flatiron2flatiron2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much for reading! Yeah I see what you mean, but the fact that Rio is about to travel overseas with a dude is a really big thing for him, but maybe it just hasn’t sunk in yet. And maybe Jay is happy enough to coast along for now, not really knowing what this ‘relationship’ truly is, but will he feel like that forever? Remember Jay hasn’t really had many relationships in his life, so maybe he doesn’t really know how to say what he wants or needs. Rio’s had one serious relationship that we know of, but it didn’t work out because his career got in the way, and maybe Jay is tiptoeing around some stuff because he doesn’t want the same thing to happen to him. I think they’re both still really new at this, and maybe a little scared.

But in my mind, Jay is definitely not a stud. He’s well-read and reasonably intelligent, but physically, he’s average. Average height, average weight, average build, average dick, average everything. Except for his juicy fat ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is probably one of my favorite chapters. Been a while so I almost wanna go back and reread the one where they moved in together as I’m trying to remember what they thought their relationship was at that point. Anyway I hope they discover more during vacation Fiji how much They love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this story is not done yet? Or Please continue or let us know if you think you are done with it. I don’t think Rio is really needing a stud for a partner as you described him in your last comment as the author. I wonder if what Rio is realizing that what he needs and wants is a stable long term relationship with someone who respects him and his chosen profession and doesn’t get jealous of his “work colleagues.” Jay on the other hand is showing him another world and that can be a powerful attraction. So I hope they are honest soon with themselves and one another and at least become exclusive boyfriends before this story’s end.

flatiron2flatiron2over 1 year agoAuthor

It's definitely not finished - I've just been working on another story for a while, but I've come back to this one now. I'm halfway through the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous