Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 10

Story Info
Jay's friend Britney spends the night with Rio and himself.
8.7k words
4.88
3.7k
2

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
169 Followers

[Author's note: There are two bi-MMF scenes in this chapter. Just letting you know in advance because it's in the gay male category. These scenes are important in terms of how the story goes.]

*

The next weekend arrived. Jay finished work on Friday afternoon. He brought a change of clothes with him so he could change out of his library attire at the end of his shift into something more civilian. He was meeting Rio at the stadium for the first Raiders home game of the season. Five o'clock rolled around, and Jay summoned an uber to take him to the venue.

Rio had already arrived at the stadium and was waiting for his companion. Jay's ride arrived; he thanked the driver, closed the door and the car sped off. He looked toward the concrete colosseum, and the first thing he saw was Rio. The sexiest man he'd ever seen. He still couldn't believe this was his life. Fuck, Rio was hot like lightning.

Jay strode over to Rio. They hugged and fist-pumped like tight bros.

"How was work, Jay?" asked Rio politely.

"Quiet afternoon, which was good. Been looking forward to this game for months!"

"Me too. Hungry?"

"Fuck yeah."

They hugged again before swiping their new season passes as they entered the stadium. The turnstiles beeped and they advanced.

"Burgers and fries?" asked Rio.

"Sounds good to me. Lead the way."

They found themselves in a long line, but there was plenty of time before the game started. Jay looked up at Rio's magnificent jawline and his beautiful eyes. From time to time, Rio glanced down at Jay's juicy ass. Rio wanted nothing more than to grope it, to take Jay out of the line, to find a mens' room and fuck his brains out in a vacant cubicle ... but first, calories, and then, football, and then, later, sex.

While they waited, they talked about their expectations for tonight's game.

"Wait, I've got an idea," said Rio. Jay didn't know what Rio had in mind, but if it was what he hoped for, he would've followed Rio to the bathroom for a quick pre-game fuck in a heartbeat. He wanted Rio's fat dick in his ass, but ...

"You wait here for food," continued Rio, "and I'll head over to get us some drinks."

So it wasn't exactly what Jay was hoping for, but it was probably the second-best thing. "OK ... meet you at our seats?"

Rio nodded and leaned in for a manly bro-hug. They parted.

Jay arrived at the front of the line. He ordered a beef burger for Rio, a haloumi burger for himself, and two serves of fries. He paid, and gingerly juggled his catch back to his seat. He arrived to find Rio with four beers in a cardboard tray on the concrete step beneath his seat. "Thanks for the burger, Jay. Take a beer. I'll get some more when these are gone." Jay reached down, took a cup, and they clinked their plastic together. He was glad he wasn't expected at the library tomorrow morning.

The teams ran onto the field and the game started. Jay held his thighs together as closely as possible, because Rio needed all the legroom he could get. The Raiders were in front by half a dozen points at half time, and Rio headed off in search of more beer. He returned as the cheerleaders ran through their paces. He leaned in towards Jay. "I wonder how many of those chicks have had a dick like mine?" he whispered. He gripped it through his pants. Jay saw the outline of the meat he'd become so familiar with. He wasn't sure what to say or what to think. Rio chugged his beer. Jay wanted to ... touch it. Semi-accidentally, he let his hand fall ... he gave Rio's cock a nice, firm squeeze. Their eyes met. Jay's asshole twitched -- he knew what was gonna happen when they got back home.

The game resumed. The second half was a tactical grind, but the Raiders came out on top. Rio and Jay high-fived. "Woooooo!" exclaimed Rio. "Fuck yeah!"

As they left the stadium, Jay noticed a number of women looking at Rio as if they recognised him from somewhere. 'Yeah, bitches, you know who he is, but his dick is mine,' Jay thought to himself. 'Imma get it tonight, and you ain't. Fuck y'all.'

They made their way home, and Jay opened the door.

"That was an awesome game, Jay," said Rio, closing the door behind him. They both heard distant sirens. The sirens never went away.

"Yeah. Been a long time since I've been to a live football game. I got so used to watching on TV that I'd forgotten how good the atmosphere is inside the stadium. There are no closeups, there's no play-by-play commentary, and the replays are sometimes hard to watch on the big screen, so it's easier to just focus on what's happening on the field and to feel a part of it. I have to say, though, stadium seats aren't built well for people of your ... umm ... size and proportion. I spent the whole night with my thighs clamped together so I could give you the room you needed."

"Heh. Thanks, dude," replied Rio. "Yeah, I have to spread my legs wide."

Jay regretted buying coach seats on their flight to Fiji. He was looking forward to their vacation so fucking much, but it dawned on him tonight that the flights might be a little uncomfortable. At least Rio had the aisle seat, so he could spread out into the aisle. As an added bonus, Jay assumed the flight attendants would enjoy the view of Rio's junk. "Hey, I remember you once said you played football in high school?" asked Jay.

"Uhh, yeah, I played a little."

Jay imagined Rio decked out in football gear. The helmet, the shoulder pads, the tight jersey ... the compression shorts ... he imagined Rio's gigantic cock clearly visible through his pants ... he imagined the cheerleaders drooling over him ... I mean, like, even as a teenager, Rio must've known he was huge, way bigger than the other guys ... he wondered if they made cups big enough to contain Rio's massive penis ... he imagined Rio stripping off in the locker room after the game and stepping into a warm shower ... his big dick on full display as he soaped it up ... he imagined it getting erect ... he imagined Rio's team-mates noticing as they gathered around ...

Rio noticed Jay didn't respond. "You OK?"

Jay fumbled for words. "Sorry, man ... I was just imagining what you might've looked like playing football." He glanced at the floor before looking back up into Rio's beautiful eyes. "And then I imagined you in the shower after the game, and I got distracted. What position did you play?"

"Defensive tackle."

Jay imagined what it'd be like to run headlong into a human wall of steel. Even with the help of a helmet and shoulder pads, a hit from Rio would probably still be enough to put him in hospital. He was sure Rio would've been an absolute fucking beast on the field. I mean, just look at the size of him. "Why don't we take a football to the park tomorrow. We could throw some passes. Might be fun."

"Yeah ... we could do that." Rio approached Jay. "But I got two other balls you can play with right now, if you want to."

"I want you so fucking bad right now, dude," Jay drooled. He dropped to his knees in front of Rio and unzipped his pants. A mighty slab of semi-erect meat fell out. The aroma was intoxicating.

"Wait a second," said Rio. He fished his testicles out, and they hung heavy on the outside of his pants. "Just the balls, Jay."

Rio looked down as Jay sucked one of Rio's testicles into his mouth. He savoured the salty flavour, feeling the weight of it on his tongue. He sucked Rio's other ball into his mouth, tickling his scrotum with his tongue.

"What are you doing right now, Jay?" asked Rio.

"Mmm. So fucking hot."

"Huh?"

"What'd you say, Rio?"

"Tell me. Tell me what you're doing right now."

"I'm sucking on your balls, Rio."

"That's right. You're sucking on my balls." He took a deep breath as the sensation of Jay's mouth and tongue coating his nutsack washed over him. "Are they heavy?"

"Mmm," said Jay. "Heavy and meaty. They feel so full."

"Why do they feel full? What's in my balls, Jay?"

Jay looked up at Rio. "Your cum. Your hot, delicious cum is in your balls."

"Mmm, that's right," Rio replied. "And where does my cum belong?"

Jay sucked hard on Rio's nutsack before replying. "In my mouth."

"Yeah, that's right. In your mouth." Rio stroked his cock as Jay sucked on his balls. "Imma make yo' hot mouth pregnant. You want it?"

"Yeah, man. Give me your hot nut," Jay pleaded. He opened his mouth and let his tongue flop out. "I want you to cum on my face. Paint my tongue."

Rio stroked his cock, threw his head back, and nutted. His load sprayed everywhere. His fat cock catapulted streaks of thick semen across Jay's face, hair and shoulders. Jay sucked the head of Rio's dick into his mouth. He stroked it hard and was rewarded with two or three more pulses of warm sperm. "Fuck, man, you're so delicious." He stared at the head of Rio's perfect penis, coaxing out every last drop.

*

They woke late on Saturday morning. Rio cooked fried eggs on toast for Jay and himself, accompanied by a pot of strong coffee. After they ate, they did exactly what Jay had suggested the night before -- they went to a nearby park with a football. They threw the ball back and forth, and Jay noticed that Rio's spirals were thrown with a force he himself couldn't muster. He caught most of them, but they landed on his chest with a thud.

Afterwards, they sat down at a picnic table and talked.

"That was fun, Rio. I gotta say, you really throw some smoke for a defensive player."

"Thanks. Just strong, I guess."

"Why'd you stop playing? Could you have gone pro?"

"Maybe. Don't know. I had conversations about college, but it just never really happened. I can't remember exactly why. And then porn arrived, and suddenly it didn't matter anymore."

Jay had no doubt Rio could've been a professional football player if he'd gone to college. But if he did, their paths might not have crossed.

"But hey," Rio continued, "I wanna ask, how's your new library slut?"

"She's good. She's nice."

"Fucked her yet?"

"Yeah," Jay replied. "But not just me. The whole library staff ran a train on her ass yesterday afternoon. We had to put up the 'closed' sign. When we were done, we called the paramedics. I think it was on the evening news. She's in the hospital right now. Her condition is listed as critical, but stable. There was some internal bleeding, but we think she'll pull through. Why do you ask?"

Rio got the joke, but he narrowed his eyes. "I don't know. I'm just curious."

Jay wasn't sure where Rio was coming from. They'd told each other they loved each other one morning months ago, but they hadn't repeated those words to each other since. Did Rio still love Jay? Jay wasn't sure how Rio saw their friendship. Maybe Rio had never 'loved' Jay, or at least not in the way Jay understood the word. Maybe Rio looked back on what he'd said as a mistake; as an overreach in an emotionally charged moment. Maybe Rio regretted that entire conversation. Yet why were they living together?

Was this a relationship of some kind? Were they 'together' in some sense? Jay had no idea, and he was reluctant to press the point, but Jay himself wasn't sure what he felt either. Rio had asked Jay to move in with him, but was this just an act of friendship? Were they roommates who just happened to sleep in the same bed, or was it something deeper than that, yet still unvoiced? Did Rio expect Jay to be faithful to him? Was it even possible that Rio saw Jay's new female friend as a threat? Surely not. But even so, Jay interpreted Rio's words as a challenge. "You don't think I could get her, do you?" He raised an eyebrow.

Rio raised both palms upward in denial. "No, dude, I don't think that. I mean, I haven't met her, and I don't know what she looks like, but I'm sure you got the skills."

Jay opened his phone. He scrolled through his gallery, selected a pic, and held the screen up to Rio's gaze. "This is what she looks like."

Rio nodded. "She's cute. I'd definitely wreck her."

"I don't doubt that you'd wreck her. Your cock would wreck anyone. Fuck, you've already wrecked me numerous times. Fuck, you'd probably wreck the Grand Canyon. She probably knows who you are, by the way, and she'd probably jump at the chance to impale herself on you, but give me a chance first."

"Why would she know who I was?" Rio asked.

"Because ... we talked about porn already."

Rio was stunned. "Wait. Let me get this straight. You're already talking about porn with her, but you haven't fucked her yet?"

"We live in a complicated world," shrugged Jay. "Porn is everywhere. It came up in general conversation. She watches porn. Doesn't everyone these days?"

"Come on, man, that was your way in. You could've said 'You into porn, bitch? So am I. Let's hook up for a porn date and see what happens.'"

"That would probably involve inviting her over here, Rio," Jay replied. "Where else could I have invited her? I gave up my apartment to move in with you. And besides, what the fuck is a 'porn date' anyway?"

Rio thought. "I don't know. Like, it's a booty call, but with porn. I think I just invented it. But hey, does she know we're living together?"

"Your name didn't come up directly in conversation."

"That's not what I meant. Does she know you're living with a guy?"

"No, we didn't go there. And before you ask, she doesn't know I'm bi either. Not that I'm hiding it, but it just hasn't come up."

"Hey, you should ask her," said Rio.

"Ask her *what*, Rio? I'm not following."

"Ask her if she knows who I am."

"Why? For your benefit, or for mine?"

Rio didn't have a response to that question. He shrugged. "Don't know. Forget it."

"Yeah, so I'll make sure I casually bump into her in the office when she's making a coffee," Jay deadpanned. 'Hey, you know how we were talking about porn the other day? I got a question for you about this big-dicked pornstar I just happen to share a crib with.'"

Rio laughed. "Well, it's the truth, isn't it?"

Jay glared at him. "I'm not inviting her over, dude. Not unless there's a goddamn emergency."

"OK, OK ... that's cool," said Rio. "I'm only going off the pic you just showed me, but she looks like she'd be sweet in bed. I hope you get to fuck her."

"Me too," said Jay. "She's definitely my type, and like I said before, I fucking love feeling your huge dick inside me, but it's been ages since I've buried my own cock in a wet hole. I miss that feeling."

Rio and Jay ordered dinner in that evening. A car rolled up and the driver knocked on the front door. A skinny dweeb wearing the drab uniform of a local pizza chain delivered two cardboard boxes, dropping them into Rio's huge, tattooed hands. The driver seemed to recognise his customer from somewhere, but he wasn't quite sure where from. He shrugged his shoulders and drove off for his next delivery.

Rio brought the cartons to the living room and flipped on the TV. The aroma of pizza dough and melted cheese pulled Jay's nose and stomach into the living room. They opened the boxes and ate while they watched something on Netflix.

"Good pizza," mumbled Jay. He was much more focused on the food than on the TV.

"Mmm," replied Rio.

Jay's phone buzzed in his pocket. He noticed who was calling. "Wait, gotta take this," he informed Rio. He accepted the call. "Hey, Britney, how's things?"

"Is that the library chick?" whispered Rio.

Jay nodded tersely. His body language said 'please shut the fuck up, Rio.'

"Britney? Is that her real name?" Rio asked loudly.

Jay pulled the handset away from his face. "Shut up," he mouthed.

"That's perfect. That's the best slut name ever," laughed Rio. "You gonna spear Britney?"

"Wait a second, Britney," Jay said. He put his handset on mute and glared bullets at Rio. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, MOTHERFUCKER," he shouted. He took himself off mute and continued talking with Britney. Rio maintained a sullen yet dignified silence as he listened to Jay's side of the conversation.

Jay thought Britney sounded distressed. He quickly learned that she'd accidentally lost her keys and couldn't get into her apartment. She'd called a locksmith, but he couldn't attend until tomorrow, so she was stranded for the night. She called Jay because she was new in town and didn't know many people. She apologised profusely for intruding on Jay's Saturday night, but she wasn't sure who else she could call. Britney was glad Jay was at home. She'd be screwed otherwise.

"Fuck, that sucks!" Jay empathised. "You can stay at my place tonight if you like."

Rio raised his eyebrows. "The fuck, dude?" he whispered.

Jay gave Britney his address. They chatted a little longer, but it was a tense conversation, because Britney was clearly upset at losing her keys.

Jay ended the call. "You invited her over?" Rio exploded.

"Wait. You suggested I invite her over for a porn date -- whatever the hell that even is -- just this afternoon, so don't be a cunt about this. She's lost her keys and she's locked out of her apartment. Looks like her dinner tonight is gonna be my leftover pizza." Jay saved the rest of his box for her. "Like, she didn't know who else to call, and I know this is your place, but I don't want her to sleep on the fucking street. She called me because she was desperate." There was a short pause. "You got two options, Rio. You can disappear for the night, check into a room at the casino, fuck some fake-titted bimbo for your onlyfans, and let me hang out with Britney. I'll pay for your room if you want. Or if you really want to find out if she knows who you are, you can relax, stay here, introduce yourself, and talk to her. But if you stay, she's probably gonna find out we're 'roommates', whatever the hell that means. The choice is yours, and I'm comfortable either way."

Jay paused. Rio thought hard. He knew that Jay had done the right thing, given the circumstances.

"Up to you, dude," underlined Jay.

*

Half an hour later, Britney knocked. Jay opened the door and gave her a hug, welcoming her. He felt her juicy tits pushing into him.

"Thank you," Britney said.

"No problem," replied Jay.

Britney wanted to get to know Jay better, but ... not like this, not this quickly, and definitely not under these circumstances. She was nervous; she felt like she was intruding.

The silence was a little uncomfortable. "Have you eaten?" Jay asked, leading her to the kitchen. "I have some leftover pizza I could microwave for you." Nothing says 'hot date night' like leftover microwaved pizza.

"Thanks ... umm ... if you wouldn't mind, yeah ... I lost my credit cards too, so ..."

Jay stepped forward. "No problem at all. There's more food in the pantry if this isn't enough. And if there's anything I can do to help you replace your keys and cards, just let me know. I'm just glad you still have your cellphone."

Britney nodded in gratitude. She was glad to have made such a good, reliable friend so early since moving here.

Jay put the leftover contents of his pizza container onto a plate and loaded it into the microwave. The oven dinged a minute later. He extracted the plate and offered Britney some cutlery. He wondered where Rio was -- it seemed like he'd disappeared. Maybe he'd gone to the casino. Jay wasn't sure.

"Thanks for the food," said Britney, "you're a lifesaver."

Jay mumbled a form of gratitude. "Again, no problem. Hey, you want something to drink? There's beer, wine, soda and juice in the fridge ... and there's plenty of water in the tap."

"I'd love a beer," said Britney. "It's been a terrible day."

Jay retrieved two beers from the fridge and opened them. Britney took a deep, hearty swig. She burped, then blushed.

"I feel like I'm interrupting you, Jay," Britney continued. "I hope I'm not keeping you from anything."

"No, not really. I'm a librarian, I live a quiet life. No surprises here. This is a regular Saturday night for me."

Something about the way Jay said this betrayed something mysterious to Britney. And in the darkness, and out the corner of her eye, Britney saw a huge, well-built, tattooed hulk of a man leave one room of the house and enter another.

flatiron2
flatiron2
169 Followers