All Comments on 'Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 10'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe best chapter yet. Good for Rio to finally and more clearly express his love for Jay. Now if tomorrow he can do something special for Jay and honestly confess his fear of losing him to Britney. That would mean a lot to Jay and help Rio sort his thoughts and emotions even more. Good on you Jay for recognizing Rio’s occupational risks at being labeled as anything other than straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is getting more convoluted which I think detracts from the love story between Jay and Rio. They love each other, yet are very willing to share each other sexually with others - a concept I don’t understand at all but get that some people do. I’ll continue reading to see where this goes…

flatiron2flatiron2over 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad you're reading - I really appreciate it! Neither Rio or Jay are gay, which means they're both still struggling with how to make a same-sex relationship work while avoiding the emotional pitfalls that come with it, plus the complications of Rio's job. They want each other, but like they say in the classics, it's complicated. It's not easy for either of them. And sure, the story doesn't always go where the reader expects ... but hopefully that's what makes it interesting! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous