Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rio had only known Britney for a few short hours, but the content of his statement wasn't meant for her. It was meant for Jay, and he knew it.

Jay wanted to drown inside Rio's skin. He knew how difficult it was for him to say. If Rio wasn't a pornstar, his walls might've fallen away more easily, but Jay knew there were male performers who'd oscillated between gay and straight porn and got ostracised from the straight industry for it, so he totally appreciated Rio's caution. Rio's job was important to him, and the irony was not lost on Jay: Rio's status as a professional sex worker made it harder, and not easier, for him to talk about his own sexual journey.

"Cool," said Britney. For now, she'd concluded that pursuing Jay emotionally wasn't an option. "But we can still fuck, right?"

Rio laughed. "You know what I do for a living. Last thing I'm ever gonna do is tell Jay who he's allowed to fuck. I already know he wants you. He told me earlier today, and it's 100% cool with me."

The tension completely dissolved. "Fuck yeah," said Britney as she rolled over to kiss Jay. He could still taste the remains of Rio's sperm in her mouth. "Fuck me again, Jay. I want you."

Jay's cock was hard, and he thrust forward into Britney's pussy. She felt a little looser this time around, but Jay knew why. He sank into a beautiful, warm wetness.

Rio watched Jay's ass slap up and down. He stood up from the chair. "It's so hot watching you two fuck. Hold still inside her for a second, Jay," he said. "Imma fuck you while you fuck her."

"Yeah," Jay breathed. He pulled his stiff dick out of Britney's pussy for a moment. He arched his back and presented his fat ass to Rio. "Get inside me, dude."

Rio stroked his huge cock to make sure it was ready, then pressed forward into Jay's tight hole. It always hurt a little on the way in, but pain gave way to pleasure. Jay moaned.

Britney's eyes went wide as she watched Rio and Jay slowly fucking. She'd watched plenty of man-on-man sex online, but she'd never seen two guys fuck in the flesh. She fingered her clit and came hard. "Can you still fuck me while Rio is behind you, Jay?"

Jay's reply was honest. "I don't know. I've never done this before. Let's find out." He was hard, and Britney reached out to stroke him.

"Wait ... I've got an idea how we can make this work," said Britney. "Let me roll over." She spat on her hand and rubbed the moisture on her anus. "Fuck my ass instead."

Jay nearly came just from the thought of being in her thicc ass. He positioned himself and slid in easier than he'd anticipated. Rio was still ploughing him slowly from behind. Britney moaned at the feeling of Jay's hard cock inside her ass, and she felt the weight of both men on top of her as Rio continued to penetrate Jay's hole.

"This is fucking wild," Britney gasped as Jay's dick slowly fucked her ass. "So fucking wild." She jammed a hand under her body and squirmed it towards her pussy. She came as soon as she touched herself, adding more moisture to an already saturated mattress.

Jay tried so hard to hold out, but it was impossible. The combination of hearing Britney cum with his dick in her ass and feeling Rio's beautiful cock in his own hole made him groan, and he emptied the contents of his balls into Britney's digestive tract. She felt his warmth seeping into her guts.

With great care, Jay removed his dick from Britney's tight anus. He threw his head back. "Fuck me, Rio." He felt another inch or two of Rio's manmeat squeezing into his rectum. "This feels so good, Britney," he moaned. Britney was highly multi-orgasmic, and as she watched Rio slamming into Jay's hole, she fapped herself to another huge orgasm.

"I'm getting so close, man," Rio admitted. "Your hole is so fucking juicy and tight."

"Cum on my face, Rio," pleaded Jay. Rio pulled his dick out of Jay's juicy manpussy and shot his nut all over Jay's face and outstretched tongue. "I love the taste of your cum so fucking much," he whispered, sucking the head of Rio's cock into his mouth to ensure he got every last drop.

Britney looked across at her fellow librarian. His face was red with pleasure, and coated with streaks of thick pornstar cum. "If this is what happens when I lose my house keys," she said, "I'm gonna lose them next week too."

Jay laughed. "I know you've already had a shower, Britney, but do you want to take another one?"

"Yeah ... that'd be great. Thanks." Britney turned the shower on for the second time this evening, and as she washed herself, paying particular attention to her spent pussy, she tried to take stock of what had happened tonight. She learned that her friend from the library who she had a crush on also liked her, but he was living with a famous male pornstar, and they had some kind of connection she didn't fully understand, but which involved regular sex. And she'd just had sex with them both, too. This felt so far outside the realms of possibility she still couldn't believe it had happened, but as she washed dried streaks of cum out of her hair and cleaned her tender anus, she knew it was real.

While Britney showered, Jay and Rio had a short, yet important conversation in the bedroom.

"Thank you so much for what you said, Rio," whispered Jay.

"No worries. I meant it. You're important to me."

"I didn't think you'd ever go there, to be honest. But you brought it on yourself, you know," Jay grinned.

"How so?" challenged Rio.

"Well, if you'd gone out tonight, or even if you'd stayed in the bedroom and left us alone instead of barging in on us, we never would've had that conversation."

"I know," said Rio. He realised how important tonight was. If he'd gone out tonight instead of staying at home, Britney might have taken Jay away from him. He knew she was exactly Jay's type, and there was no doubt how badly she was into him.

They gazed into each other's eyes. "My ass and mouth?" asked Jay. "That's all I am to you?"

"Hey, dude, I also mentioned your personality," Rio volleyed. "I love sharing my apartment with you. I love spending time with you."

"I love spending time with you too, Rio," Jay said. "And I really loved what you said tonight. I just want to underline that, in case it wasn't clear."

Rio smiled, gazing into Jay's eyes. "I got the message the first time, man."

Jay looked down at his hands, steeling himself for what he was about to say. He took a deep breath. "I know we don't say this often ... and really, we've only ever said it once ... but I want to say it again. I love you, Rio." Jay mentally crossed his fingers, hoping against hope for the response he wanted, but didn't think he'd get.

"I love you too, Jay."

Jay's heart spun cartwheels. They kissed deeply. Rio's hands reached up to touch Jay's face as he rammed his tongue as far into Jay's mouth as he possibly could. Jay moaned; his tongue battled Rio's feverishly as his own hands gripped Rio's face, pulling it in towards him.

*

They heard the shower turn off. A minute later, Britney knocked on the door. "Can I come in?"

"Sure, Britney," said Jay. She saw Rio and Jay lying on the wet mattress in embrace.

"Thanks again for helping me out tonight. You don't know how much I appreciate it. I'll ... go sleep in the other room now." She'd worked out that the spare room wasn't Jay's separate bedroom, and that Rio and Jay slept together every night.

"Good night, beautiful," said Jay. "Sweet dreams." He meant it. In his eyes, Britney was gorgeous and perfect.

Britney wanted Jay so badly, but she knew she couldn't have him. She padded towards the spare room. She needed to meet a locksmith in the morning.

Rio took the damp bedsheet off and put it in the washing hamper. He put on a clean one. Then, after showering, Rio and Jay slept in each other's arms.

They heard sirens in the distance.

Jay felt Rio's thick, sexy arms embracing him. He wanted two different people at the same time, and he couldn't have both. 'It's not easy being bi,' he thought to himself as he drifted off into a troubled sleep.