Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 13

Story Info
Part two of their holiday in Fiji.
8.1k words
4.8
2.3k
1

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers

They slept late next morning, and Jay was awoken by the cool Pacific morning breeze that blew in through an open window. They ate a light breakfast before swimming in one of the many pools at their disposal. Rio found a small, artificial waterfall in one of the pools and he sat on the rocks underneath it, letting the water flow over his head and body. He looked up at the sun and smiled. If he was a billionaire, he'd stay here forever.

They rummaged through the toybox next to the pool and found the plastic football they'd tossed to each other a couple of days ago. They drenched themselves in the cool warmth of the tropical water, and Jay flicked the stray water out of his hair as he surfaced. The morning sun warmed their skins as they threw the fake football back and forth.

Jay noticed two women by the side of the pool. They were pointing at Rio and checking their phones. 'Here we go,' he thought. He recognised one of them.

The obnoxious Australian cougar with the big fake tits waded into the water, cell phone held aloft in one hand. She didn't bother introducing herself. "I was right, wasn't I? You're a pawnstaaaah," she said, showing Rio a picture of his naked self, cum dripping from the tip of his cock. "You got a nice dick." Her other hand dipped beneath the surface of the water, trying to cop a feel of Rio's meat. Rio stepped backwards, eluding her brazen move.

Jay was repelled, but if Rio needed to appease his international fanbase, it was none of his business.

Rio looked at the photo the cashed-up Australian bogan flashed at him. "Yeah, that's me, but to be truthful, I'm here to relax with my colleague."

Her jaw dropped. She glanced across to her female friend, lying on a sunbed near the water's edge. "Oh my gawwwd, he's a real life pawnstaaah," she yelled. Jay couldn't hear her friend's response.

Rio wasn't sure what to say, but from Jay's perspective, he found exactly the right words. "I'm off-duty, ma'am," Rio smiled. "I'm on vacation. Thank you for appreciating my work." The Australian tourist waded away nonplussed, leaving Rio alone. Jay was glad she'd gone.

The plastic football bobbed up and down in front of Rio's muscled torso. He spiralled it towards Jay, who caught it in his fingertips, inches above the surface of the water. He threw it back.

"Hey, you wanna check out that Hindu temple today?"

Rio shrugged. He recalled Jay's suggestion from a couple of days ago. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" He passed the ball back towards Jay.

"Cool. But wear long pants," Jay advised.

Rio assumed this was for cultural reasons. He was glad he'd packed a pair.

They threw the ball back and forth a little longer. A little later, Jay left the pool and after flashing his US drivers' licence, proving to the hotel that he knew how to drive, he ordered a hire car. After lunch, Jay sat behind the wheel and they headed off in the direction of Nadi.

It wasn't a long drive from paradise, maybe about fifteen minutes, before they arrived at the temple. They removed their shoes at the door, made a small donation towards the temple's upkeep, and quietly walked around inside.

As Jay had warned Rio earlier, the temple wasn't airconditioned, though electric fans circulated the humid, sweet-smelling incensed air. Rio didn't know much about Hinduism -- his spirituality was found inside his bank account -- but he appreciated the design of the temple and he loved its bright, vibrant colours. He also appreciated the beliefs of the temple's devotees, even though he didn't understand them himself.

Rio didn't quite know why, but he was glad he was having this experience. As he left the building, he felt a little closer to humanity, but again he didn't know why. A 'live and let live' philosophy, which was a million miles away from the tough ghetto life he grew up inside, was slowly finding its way into his heart.

After leaving the temple, they drove into central Nadi and found a place to park. They quietly wandered around the central shopping precinct for a while. Central Nadi felt to Rio like some of the rough places he grew up in, though with a distinctive Pacific flavour. He felt a strong sense of desperation. Some of the locals looked threateningly at Rio and Jay as if to say 'you're not from around here, are you', but Rio felt confident, and if there was any suggestion of violence, Jay felt well protected.

They walked back to their car, and Jay sat behind the wheel. "Come on," he said. "I want to show you my favourite restaurant in Fiji. I've been to Nadi twice before, but who knows when I'll ever come back again, so what do you say to an early dinner?"

Rio patted his stomach. "You're the chauffeur."

Jay grinned. He turned the ignition, and ten minutes later, Jay turned off the main road before parking behind an Indian restaurant. They walked inside, and Jay requested a table for two. They were the only customers dining in-house, though drivers frequently showed up to collect orders for delivery.

Rio glanced at the decorations adorning the restaurant wall. It was a mix of Pacific and subcontinental art he'd never seen before.

They were presented with menus. "I already know what I'm getting, Rio," said Jay. "Pick whatever you want."

Rio looked up. "What are you ordering?"

"The spicy chickpeas." Jay's mouth was already salivating. "They cook it ... just right. Cumin, cinnamon, cardamom pods, cloves, chilli ... and then chickpeas, obviously."

Rio looked at the menu. He squinted a little, and wished he'd brought his reading glasses. "OK, I'm ready."

Their order was taken. Jay ordered the chickpeas dish he'd been craving, Rio ordered the fish vindaloo, and they asked for a beer each. Jay knew he was driving a rental, but one beer was OK, and they didn't have far to drive.

Fifteen minutes later, their food and beers arrived, along with a huge quantity of fragrant jasmine rice.

Rio scooped some rice onto his plate and dropped some thick spoonfuls of vindaloo on top. He took a bite. "Fuck!"

Jay smiled slyly. "It grows on you, hey?"

"That's fucking hot, dude."

"Yeah," replied Jay, "but you can taste the spices, right? Like, it's not just chilli heat melting your face?"

Rio ate some more, deep in thought. "Yeah, I think I can see what you mean. It's fucking intense, but at the same time, delicious. I know how to cook, but not like this. I've never eaten anything like this before."

Jay smiled as he smashed into his spicy chickpeas. "This is such a good restaurant," he mumbled between mouthfuls.

"Mmm," replied Rio as he ate his vindaloo.

After eating, Jay settled the check and they drove back to their island. Jay left the keys to their rental with the valet, and they headed back to their room.

Rio kicked his sneakers off and flopped down onto the couch. "I'm so fucking full, Jay. I can't move."

"There's a reason we had an early dinner, man. Don't fall into a fuckin' food coma on me."

Rio looked sideways through squinted eyes. "Raiders game?"

Jay nodded. "Yep. Raiders game. We've probably missed the pre-game bullshit, but it's probably time for kickoff. Put your shoes back on."

They ran downstairs to a bar, and Rio asked the bartender to switch the TV to the game. She pressed a few buttons on a remote, and the noise and bluster of an American football commentary team swelled through the room.

Rio and Jay high-fived. The game had only just started, but they'd missed the first touchdown, and the Raiders were already up 7-0. They sat in front of the big screen and ordered beers. They clinked their bottles together as they settled in to watch the game unfold.

The opposition was tough, but the Raiders scored another important touchdown at the start of the second quarter to keep their noses in front. "Wooooo Raiders!" Rio exclaimed. They high-fived again as the touchdown was awarded.

A few Australian and New Zealander holidaymakers who knew almost nothing about the American version of football gravitated towards Rio and Jay. They might not have known the intricacies of the game, but they certainly felt the atmosphere that Rio and Jay were creating as they cheered their team on. By the end of the game, 30 or so people were crowded around Jay and Rio, riding their enthusiasm ... including the woman from the pool.

Time ticked away, and while the opposing team clawed their way back into the game, the Raiders hung on in a close one. "Fuck yeah!" Rio screamed. He high-fived Jay, and then hugged him.

The woman from the pool noticed the pornstar hugging his business colleague, and she took some photos of them on her phone.

Neither Jay nor Rio noticed her.

They had a few more beers before retiring to their room. The woman from the pool retired to drink at a nearby table, keeping a close eye on Rio. She was tired, but she suspected something, and wanted to stick around to watch. She pretended to be reading a book, but every now and again, she took more sneaky photos of Rio and Jay enjoying each other's company. The two of them seemed so comfortable together, and she couldn't help wondering if this was more than just a business relationship.

Rio paid the check, and he and Jay headed back to their room. The woman from the pool left a sizeable banknote on her table before following them. Her phone filmed as Jay turned the key to their room, and Rio followed him in. She drew the obvious conclusion: they were sleeping in the same room.

She was a massive fan of Rio's work. She'd fapped herself to near-death many times watching Rio's beautiful cock destroying some chick's pussy. She'd love to know how it felt to feel so full, and she'd love to know what it felt like to swallow a batch of Rio's thick, creamy sperm. But why was Rio sharing a room with a guy? Was his companion really his business colleague, or was there something else afoot?

She was also a journalist. Sure, she was on vacation, but she knew a scoop when she smelled one. She walked back to her room and made some notes. She prepared to wake early tomorrow.

*

Jay closed the door to their room. "Good game, hey?"

"Yeah, dude," Rio exhaled. "Hey, thanks for today. I enjoyed visiting the temple, dinner was fuckin' awesome, and then we watched football." He bent over and untied the laces of his sneakers. He kicked them off before flopping down onto the bed. "I can't thank you enough for this week. It's been so good to get away."

Jay lay down on the mattress beside him, and Rio draped a heavy arm across his stomach.

Jay rolled onto his side to face Rio.

Rio's thick, manly hands reached out to tenderly cup Jay's face as he pulled his mouth towards his own. He rammed his thick tongue into Jay's inviting, open mouth, and Jay closed his eyes and moaned, eagerly accepting the kiss.

They kissed for what felt like forever. As their faces moved apart, a silver string of saliva connected their lips, not wanting to break.

Jay's eyelids were heavy. "You're such a good kisser, Rio."

Rio smiled his intoxicating smile, though Jay couldn't see it. "I've had a lot of practice over many years, but not so much with guys." He leaned in to continue the kiss, slowly moving his hands down to Jay's fat ass. Jay felt Rio kneading his cheeks, then squeezing, then groping, then ...

Rio picked Jay up like he was a ragdoll and threw him onto his back. He rolled forcefully on top of him, pinning Jay's wrists down onto the mattress.

Jay willingly submitted. "Oh my god, Rio," he whispered.

"You want this big dick in you?" asked Rio.

Jay felt like a bitch in heat. He wanted Rio to destroy him. "Tear this pussy up."

Rio ripped Jay's pants off and stuck his fat, rough tongue in his ass. Jay moaned at how good Rio's mouth felt as it massaged his anus, and he threw his head back in anticipation of what was to come. Rio spat on Jay's hole to make it as lubricated as possible, before spitting on his hand to wet his own growing manhood.

Rio looked at Jay's fat ass and his tight hole. "You want this dick up in you?"

Jay looked up at Rio. His eyes locked onto the beautiful naked torso and engorged penis that towered over him. "I'm not gonna say it again, dude. Tear this shit up."

Rio's weight bore down on Jay like a ton of bricks. Jay's hole relaxed to accept the tip of Rio's thickness inside him, and as he felt his anal sphincter relax and give way, he looked back up at Rio's tattooed chest. "Fuck me hard," he gasped through gritted teeth. "Treat me like I'm one of the sluts you fuck on set."

"You sure?" Rio asked.

Jay nodded. "Fuckin' tear me up." He knew there was a medic onsite 24/7.

Rio instantaneously transformed into pure alpha porngod. He ploughed Jay's cunt like it was the last sex he'd ever have in his life.

Jay nearly screamed. He felt the intense pain, but at the same time, he felt the undeniable pleasure that came from feeling Rio's gigantic pornstar cock buried deep in his ass. His head thrashed from side to side.

Eight inches of thick cock were buried way deep inside Jay, but Rio couldn't get the rest of his footlong inside. Rivulets of pain ran up and down the length of Jay's spine. His forehead was bathed in sweat, but he rode through it. "Fuck me," he pleaded, as he looked up at Rio's sculpted frame towering over him. He felt submissive in a way he'd never felt before. He reached up to rub Rio's juicy, kissable pecs. He squeezed Rio's nipples, and he felt Rio's dick respond to his touch inside him. Right now, he was Rio's plaything, and he loved it. "I love your big cock so much," he whispered. His eyes were closed, and his head lolled back onto the pillow.

In this moment, Jay almost felt feminine, and he'd never felt that feeling before. For a split second, he wished he had a real pussy for Rio to fuck. And as that thought crossed Jay's mind, Rio unloaded, flooding his guts with his thick pornstar nut. Jay looked up at Rio and felt his weight collapsing on top of him as his orgasm peaked, pulsed and eventually subsided.

Jay didn't cum. His balls remained full, but his prostate was tickled and teased as he felt Rio twitching inside his ass.

Jay wrapped his arms around Rio's sweaty back.

Rio's mouth met his, and they kissed again.

Jay gripped Rio's firm ass, and his fingers tickled his anus. He felt Rio's cock, still hard inside him, responding involuntarily to his delicate touch.

Eventually, Rio began to deflate. He slowly withdrew, and Jay's ass immediately felt like there was something missing. Jay's dick was still hard, and Rio noticed.

Rio wrapped his thick fingers around Jay's shaft, and seconds later, Jay lost control, shooting arcs of semen high into the air. But as his cunt clenched, Rio's fresh nut fired back out of his ass onto the bed. Most of it squirted onto Rio's side of the mattress.

"Sorry," Jay said, embarrassed.

Rio smiled uneasily. "It's a good thing this bed is so huge, dude. We'll ask room service to change the sheets tomorrow. Don't worry about it."

"But then they might figure out that ... you and me ..."

Rio interrupted. "I don't care. I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks."

But Jay knew that wasn't completely true; Rio was still worried about his career. In a gesture of assurance, Jay wrapped his arms around Rio's shoulders. This was a perfect moment, broken only the tender, delicate words Jay needed to say.

"I need to shit the rest of your nut out of me," he said.

Rio laughed. "Go ahead."

Jay cleaned himself up. He returned from the bathroom and lay down beside Rio. The wet spot was all too apparent, but the bed was wide enough for them to avoid it. Just to be sure, Jay placed a bathroom towel down on the mattress to cover it. "Sleep on my side?" asked Jay.

Rio scooted across and wrapped a sleepy arm around Jay's chest. He kissed Jay on the cheek, and as Jay drifted off to sleep, he felt his asshole pulsing.

The sweet evening Pacific breeze blew in. All they could hear was the sound of waves.

They had two full days left to spend in Fiji before catching their flights back home.

*

Rio's empty stomach served as a morning alarm clock. He shook Jay's shoulders. "Hey dude, you hungry?"

Jay was in the middle of a dream. In his dream, he was a thirsty follower of Rio's onlyfans page, and he remembered having a sense that he'd love to meet Rio one day, but also knowing how unlikely that'd be. He was bi and between relationships, Rio was straight as a die, and he was one of Rio's many fanboys. No way would he ever meet him.

As Rio shook his shoulders, Jay opened his eyes. He realised where he was and who he was with. His dream was real, and he knew it. He knew he'd been fucked pretty hard last night, and he knew who the culprit was. He playfully climbed on top of Mount Rio and kissed his fat lips. "My ass feels so loose, dude."

They kissed. Their kisses became more urgent until Jay broke off to kiss Rio's sexy neck. Rio threw his head back onto the pillow -- this felt way too good, and breakfast could wait. He knew where Jay was headed.

Jay sucked on Rio's sexy mantits for what felt like an aeon. Jay teased, pinched and bit Rio's thick nipples before sliding a hand underneath the bedsheets towards Rio's crotch. As Rio's massive dick poked skywards, the bedsheet looked like a circus tent.

Jay located his treasure, but given the size of it, it wasn't too hard to find. He lightly ran his fingertips over the head of Rio's engorged penis before tickling his balls. Seductively, he raised an eyebrow. "What do we have here, my good man?"

Rio sighed. He knew Jay was gonna get breakfast before he did.

Jay squeezed Rio's shaft. "I need to scoot down for a closer look." He threw the bedsheet off, and Rio's glorious penis stood to attention in front of his face. "You were wondering if I was hungry? Hmm. Yeah, I think I am," he said, before impaling his face on Rio's beautiful dick.

Jay drooled onto Rio's dick, and Rio felt it coating the head of his cock before dripping down one side of his shaft.

"Hey, Jay?"

"Hmmm?"

"More spit?"

Jay nodded. He held his mouth over the tip of Rio's dick and he drooled some more. Again, Rio felt the moisture hit the head of his dick before sliding down the side.

"More?" Rio asked.

Jay's mouth was watering so hard, it was easy for him to produce more saliva. He wondered if this was what it felt like when women got wet before sex; this felt like his own equivalent. He opened his mouth wide, and his liquid seeped onto Rio's dick. He ran his hand up and down Rio's shaft. It was sloppy wet. "You want more?" he asked.

Rio was so close to nutting just from the feeling of Jay's saliva drooling across his head and shaft. "Put your mouth on my dick, dude. It's time for your breakfast."

Jay didn't need to be asked twice. He stroked Rio's thick shaft with his fist, almost not believing how wet he'd made it, before taking the tip of Rio's cock into his mouth. He pumped Rio's cock like lightning as he ran his tongue across the sensitive tip. He was rewarded instantly.

Jay nearly choked as the first thick shot of cum smashed into the back of his mouth. He swallowed it greedily as his fist pistoned up and down the length of Rio's cock. The rest of Rio's load oozed lazily onto his tongue, and Jay swallowed again and again.

Rio lay on his back as his huge cock deflated. He looked down at Jay's satisfied expression. He felt his tummy rumble and knew it was time for breakfast. "You hungry, Jay?"

"Not so much anymore," he grinned, "but I guess I could use a bite to eat."

They got dressed and headed downstairs. Jay knew he should've brushed his teeth, but Rio's fresh nut tasted like delicious breakfast candy, and he wanted to savour it for as long as he could.

They arrived downstairs, and they filled their plates from the buffet. Rio scooped up eggs, toast, grilled tomatoes and hash browns, while Jay visited the cereal area. He filled a bowl with cornflakes, topping it off with full cream milk and some fresh berries. Rio grabbed a coffee and Jay collected a tall glass of orange juice before returning to their table.

flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers