Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers

"I could never get tired of eating like this," Rio declared.

"I know," mumbled Jay, his mouth full of cornflakes and milk. He planned to head back to the buffet for some toast after he finished his cereal.

They ate in relative silence, knowing they had nothing to do today except to peacefully watch the sun arc across the sky.

Jay noticed the woman from the pool seated at a nearby table. As she ate her breakfast, she fiddled with her phone while glancing across at Rio.

"There's that woman again," Jay said.

Rio turned around to see who he was referring to. She noticed him turn around in his chair, and she was brazen enough to take this as an invitation.

She stood up, carrying her morning coffee and her cellphone across to Rio's table. Jay shuddered.

She grabbed a vacant nearby chair and sat down at their table without asking. "G'day," she said. "Rio, isn't it?" She extended a friendly hand.

Rio shook her hand like a gentleman, but immediately made it clear he wasn't up for a conversation. "Yeah. I'm Rio. You obviously know who I am, but I just want to underline what I said the other day when you approached me in the pool. I'm here on vacation with my business partner."

"Oh, I know," she said, boldly laying her hand on Rio's forearm as if he was public property. Jay wondered if this was the way people behaved in Australia, but he highly doubted it. "Actually, I'd love to talk with you and your business partner." She looked at Jay, but Jay didn't meet her eyes. He stared at the table, feeling incredibly uncomfortable in her presence. He had a feeling that a conversation with this woman could be damaging to Rio's career.

She extended a hand towards Jay. "Nice to meet you, Rio's business partner. My name's Sandy, and I'm a journalist with the Sydney Evening Garbage. I couldn't help noticing you're sharing a room with Rio, and I was wondering whether I could ask you some questions?"

All the warning lights on Jay's mental dashboard flashed red. He met her eyes, but he didn't accept her hand. "No, you can't," he said. "I'm of no interest to you."

"Now listen," said Rio, slightly raising his voice. "I know you're only wanting to ask my business partner questions about me, but I'm not your property, bitch. My private business affairs and the peeps I choose to hang with are no concern of yours. Go chase Tom Hanks and Miley Cyrus around the world instead, and fucking leave me alone."

Heads turned on nearby tables, but Sandy had nerves of steel; this wasn't her first rodeo. She stood up. "I'm sorry for intruding, Rio, and I understand your position. I'll leave you in peace. I hope you and your 'business partner' (she looked across at Jay and did the airquotes sarcastically) have a lovely time before heading back home."

The breakfast room fell silent.

"She doesn't want your cock," Jay whispered, "she wants a story."

Rio nodded, deep in thought. "Maybe she wants both."

"Maybe she does. But either way, she thinks she's onto something."

Rio looked Jay dead in the eyes. "Yeah, maybe ... but I don't care."

"But ... y ... what about ... your career?" Jay stammered. "If she writes an article, even if it just suggests that you're not 100% straight, it could have repercussions."

Suddenly, Rio wasn't so sure anymore.

"You know what your industry can be like," said Jay, and Rio nodded.

Jay reached out to grab Rio's hand in a gesture of assurance. Rio looked up just in time to see the journalist take another photo of him on her phone. He felt stalked and cornered, which is the last thing anyone ever wants to feel when they're on vacation.

The journalist stood up and left the room.

"How much don't you care?" asked Jay.

Rio shook his head. "What the fuck? I don't know what you mean by that."

"You said you don't care what she does, but we both know she's a journalist," Jay explained. "And it sounds like she's a fucking sleazy one, too. She doesn't know the first thing about me, but if she writes something, I'm not gonna be the story. She wants to use me to unlock a story about you, but as far as I'm concerned, she can get fucked. But she knows what you do and who you're with, and that's probably enough for her to write something scandalous. Especially after taking pictures of us just now. Imagine the headline: 'Hetero Pornstar With Massive Twelve Inch Cock Is Actually Gay'. So my question is: how much don't you care if she writes a piece of trash about you?"

"I'm not gay, dude."

"I know you're not," Jay volleyed, "and neither am I. But that's beside the point. She's a fucking journalist, we're living in a post-truth world, and all the media is interested in these days are baseless rumours, and scurrilous headlines that generate clickbait."

The cogs in Rio's brain whirred. "So ... you mean ... am I worried about what she could potentially do to my career?"

Jay was relieved that the penny had finally dropped. "Fuck, dude! Yes! Exactly! She's dangerous. If she writes a story tomorrow, it'll have legs by the time we get back home, and it'll chase you."

Rio needed to change the scenery for a moment. He had an idea. "Are you finished with breakfast?"

Jay nodded.

"Can we go back to our room for a second? I need to think."

*

Jay closed their door behind them and began to speak. "Look, dude, this is important. I mean, the absolute last thing I ever would've expected by bringing you here was this. I mean, I thought some people might recognise you, but I thought they'd be starstruck. I thought the most anyone would ask of you would be a selfie, or maybe a quick fuck so they could go back home and say 'I fucked a pornstar on vacation' or whatever. The last thing I ever expected to encounter was a nosey journalist who seemed intent on destroying your reputation."

Rio looked at Jay, his dark eyes on fire. "I've thought about it. I don't care."

Jay nodded, preparing to listen.

"I'm serious, man. I've had enough of this shit," Rio poured, "and I'm tired of feeling like this. This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back."

Jay nodded.

"You're my dude, bro, and that's that."

Jay nodded again. He knew how fortunate he was.

"And if peeps got problems with that, I don't care. And neither should you."

A solitary tear ran down Jay's cheek. "I love you so fuckin' much, Rio." He embraced Rio like he was the last living thing left on earth.

"I love you too, bruh," Rio smiled.

"But ... what about your career?" Jay worried. "What about your reputation?"

"I got an idea," Rio confided. "Trust me?"

Jay gripped Rio's torso tight. "Totally."

"Here's the plan. We spend the day by the pool, like we've done before. We forget 'bout her, she don't exist. You bring your book, I swim some laps, we throw the football between us, we splash around, and in the afternoon we get our drink on at the swim-up bar. We both know she'll show up at some point. I'll invite her to our room, and I know she won't resist. She already knows what I'm packin', and we both know she gon' want it. And then Imma fuck the shit out of her." He paused for a moment. "You cool, Jay?"

Jay nodded. "Yeah."

They headed back to the pool, and after a quick splash, Jay hoisted himself into a hammock with a thick book. Rio patted him on the ass before swimming away. "Good luck, man," said Jay.

Rio played and splashed on his own, swimming occasional strokes of breaststroke, backstroke and overarm crawl. The water was shallow but clear, and the deep blue of the tiles on the pool floor beneath him were in tune with the deep blue sky above him.

He felt peace, until she approached.

She waded into the water; her buoyant, huge fake tits bobbing up and down on the surface of the water. Rio tried to ignore her.

She splished and splashed, trying to attract Rio's attention.

Jay lifted his eyes up from the page; he observed them from faraway in his hammock.

Rio did his best to ignore her, but she wouldn't be denied.

"Hey, Rio," she screeched, "I love your work." Her eyes drank in Rio's sculpted, tattooed frame. "I think I introduced myself before, but in case you forgot, I'm Sandy."

"Yeah," Rio replied, "like I said before, thanks, I appreciate it."

She looked so confident; so indestructible. She scooted closer to him. "Are you secretly gay?"

Rio unflinchingly met her gaze. "What gives you that impression?"

"I followed you back to your room last night," she said. "I know that you and your 'business partner' (she did the sarcastic airquotes again) are sleeping in the same room. I saw you."

Rio didn't respond. He glared at her, daring her to continue. Around them, families and holidaymakers blissfully enjoyed the Pacific.

She began to wade away, thinking she'd proven her point and that she had enough evidence to write something, even if it was vague. She didn't have enough evidence to write a convincing article, but she knew she had enough material to cast doubt, and sometimes, setting the cat amongst the pigeons was good enough.

"Hey, bitch," Rio called. "Don't you fuckin' walk away from me." Sandy turned around, and Rio pointed at her. Suddenly, she was a little scared. "Yeah, bitch. You. I'm talkin' to you. Get yo' ass back here. I'm not done wit' you."

Heads turned. Everyone nearby heard Rio's raised voice and noticed the commotion.

Sandy waded back across the pool towards Rio. Inside her bikini top, her fake tits bobbed up and down on the surface of the water.

Rio wasn't prepared to waste time. He gave Sandy his room number. "Ten minutes," he said. "You want to talk? Be in my room."

Jay watched proceedings from a distance He saw the journalist wading away. Rio climbed out of the pool, dried himself off, and disappeared.

Jay's eyes returned to his book. He tried to concentrate on the plot, but it wasn't easy.

*

Rio waited inside his room for the knock. He was naked, save for a thick hotel towel tied around his waist. A few minutes later, he heard her knuckles rap on the door, and he invited the fake-titted Australian in.

"Thanks," she said. "Nice room."

Rio said nothing in response. He glared at her. Rio might've invited her in, but she wasn't welcome.

"Are you going to offer me something to drink?" she asked.

"Kitchen is on your left. Grab a fresh glass, there's plenty of water in the tap."

Sandy followed Rio's suggestion. She opened the tap, and cool water poured into the glass receptacle she held beneath it. She took a sip.

"Now listen," Rio demanded. "What the fuck do you want from me, bitch? I'm here for a few quiet days away with my colleague, and you're ruining it. You know what? I just want you to get the fuck out of my face."

"I'm sorry," said the Australian journalist. "I just ... well, to be truthful, I'm also on vacation, but I never expected the world's best pawwwwnstaaah to be here too. Most nights, I fuck myself with the dildo modelled on your cock before I go to sleep. I actually brought the dildo here with me. So, to see you here, in the flesh, is just ... well ... it's fucking surreal."

"That's no excuse to ruin my vacation," Rio said.

She nodded.

"They your real titties, bitch?" asked Rio. He already knew the answer. He could see the scars.

"No. I had surgery. Is that a problem?"

Rio didn't answer the question, and silence descended. Rio knew Jay was still out at the pool; book in hand, fat ass in hammock. "What do you want from me?" he asked. "Why are you here?"

"You invited me to your room," Sandy replied, "and now I'm here, but I don't know why, and I don't know what to expect."

"You said you're a journalist," Rio stated. "You've intruded on my time and you've taken pictures of me, so I'm assuming you want to write an article about me. So do you want to interview me?"

Sandy produced a notebook and pen. She was on vacation, but she instantly snapped into work mode. "Rio, are you gay?"

Rio threw Sandy onto the bed. "You gon' find out right now how gay I am, you nosey fuckin' whore. Imma plough you into the middle of nex' fuckin' month."

Sandy's plastic tits bobbed up and down on Rio's mattress. Rio ripped her bikini off, threw the flimsy fabric into a corner, and jammed a fat finger up her snatch. She was already wet. Was she about to feel Rio's world-famous cock inside her for real? She might've been a bold journalist, but when it came to the unexpected prospect of sex with her favourite pornstar, she was prepared to take whatever she could get.

She was wet enough for him, but her pussy wasn't what he wanted. He rolled her over onto her stomach and lined his fat dick up against her raw ass.

She felt Rio about to enter her from behind. "Wait, stop." She realised she was completely out of her depth. "I've never had anal sex before."

"Then today's yo' lucky day, bitch." Rio spat on his dick and Sandy's asshole. "Take a deep breath. Here it comes. All twelve inches."

Sandy was not prepared for this level of hatefuck intensity. She recoiled in fright. "Stop!" she squealed. She flipped onto her back and recoiled.

Rio stood over her, wet dick in hand, totally ready to fuck. "You tellin' me you don't want this thick meat up yo' fat whore ass?"

All of Sandy's illusions were shattered. Her eyes were fixated on the fat, bulbous head of Rio's perfect cock, but right now, she wanted nothing more than to escape from this room as quickly as possible. "I'm sorry," she said. "I need to go."

Sandy realised she hadn't even touched Rio's magnificent dick, or even touched his beautiful skin. Everything she'd hoped for had disappeared. She needed to make herself extremely scarce, and quickly.

"You gonna destroy my life, you fuckin' journo slut?"

"No, Rio."

"You ain't gonna write no goddamn shitty motherfuckin' bullshit article about me?"

"No." She looked towards the door, and Rio noticed.

"You wanna leave? Hey, I ain't fuckin' stoppin' you." Rio gestured towards the door. "Get outta my fuckin' sight."

She left.

A few minutes later, Jay saw Rio walking back towards the pool. He lifted his eyes up from his novel as Rio lazily freestyled towards his hammock.

"How'd it go?" Jay asked. He tried to look calm, but he felt a little edgy.

"She messed with the bull."

Jay grinned. "And she got the horns?"

Rio moved his huge hands through the cool, clear water underneath Jay's hammock. He looked back up at Jay before delivering his verdict. "Yep. She got the horns, all right. I don't think she'll be botherin' us no more." He paused for a second. "I stuck a finger in her pussy, and she was sopping wet, but I wasn't interested in giving her a good time. I went straight for her ass, and she bailed. She left with her tail between her legs, and if I can be honest with you, and a part of me felt insulted." He gestured towards his own torso, abdomen and groin, and grinned at Jay. "I mean, look at this body, dude. She said no to *this*. Can you believe it?"

Jay glanced down and he saw Rio's hand surreptitiously stroking his dick under the surface of the water. "Let the record show, for now and for ever, I'll never say no to your dick, under any circumstances."

One of Rio's hands tenderly stroked Jay's ass as it hung suspended above the surface of the water inside his hammock, and Jay inserted his bookmark at the relevant page. Jay's face leaned upwards into the sun as his eyelids closed in bliss. Rio's thick fingers stroked up and down the length of Jay's fat ass.

Jay opened his eyes for long enough to register the blue sky above him. He gazed at Rio's masculine jawline, his juicy lips and his dark eyes. "I want you to fuck me, Rio," Jay whispered.

"Say it again, Jay."

"Please, please fuck me."

"Say it again."

Jay was nearly begging, nearly falling out of his hammock into the pool. "I don't know how else to say it, dude. I'm so fucking thirsty for your dick. I want it in my ass, I want it in my mouth, I want to suck on your tongue, your neck, your nipples, your fingers, your toes ... like, fucking kiss me forever ... what else do you want me to say to you, you make me feel so fucking delirious ..."

"Give me your book, Jay," said Rio. He took it with one hand, holding it safe and dry above the surface of the water. With his other hand, Rio tipped Jay's hammock over, and he splashed down. Jay revelled in the feeling of being completely submerged, and after a few short seconds he bounced back to the surface, shaking his hair.

Rio ferried Jay's book across to the edge of the pool, returning empty-handed just as Jay resurfaced.

Jay felt a firm, insistent tongue in his mouth.

They left the pool and Jay rescued his book from the water's edge. They towelled off lightly before heading back to their room. The journalist was nowhere to be seen.

Rio turned the key to their room, and like a gentleman, he allowed Jay to enter before him. Rio threw his phone onto the bed. "Come here, Jay," Rio beckoned. Jay obeyed, and they kissed.

Rio's phone buzzed, and he broke the kiss. He checked his messages, and discovered he'd been offered a new shoot when he got back. "Wait a second, Jay. Duty calls," he smiled, and Jay knew Rio had been offered more work.

Jay watched as Rio's thumbs gleefully danced across the surface of his smartphone. He sent a message of grateful acceptance before locking his phone and resting it upon the bedside table. He turned back towards Jay and smiled. "Where were we, before we were so rudely interrupted by someone throwing truckloads of cash at me?"

"You were about to seduce me, I think."

"OK, let's go with that," Rio concluded. "Get yo' sexy ass over here."

"Wait a second." Jay rummaged around in his suitcase for a moment before extracting a pair of tight basketball shorts. He pulled them on. "Remember these?" he asked.

Rio's tongue fell out of his mouth. "You brought *those* shorts?"

"Yeah." Jay pirouetted, showing off his fine, fuckable ass. "You like?"

"Imma fucking destroy you, Jay."

Jay had the perfect response. "That's why I brought 'em. Don't keep me waiting, sexy pornstar." He wiggled his ass.

Wordlessly, Rio walked across to Jay, ramming his tongue into his mouth. He squeezed, fondled and groped Jay's fat cheeks, and Jay moaned with pleasure. Rio ran his heavy hands inside the elastic band of Jay's b-ball shorts, teasing his crack and hole with his fingers.

"I want you to fuck me," Jay pleaded, reaching down to grab Rio's stiff shaft.

"Lie down on your stomach," Rio commanded, and Jay followed orders.

Rio's thick tongue teased the fuck out of Jay's desperate, twitching asshole, but from the outside of his shorts. Rio could taste the scent of the washing powder Jay used last time he washed them.

Jay's skin was raised goosebumps. "Pull my shorts down, bruh. I want to feel your tongue on my pussy. Feeling you on the outside of my basketball shorts is such a fucking tease. I can feel your warm breath. I can't take it. I'm literally begging you to eat my hole."

Rio's response was blunt. "It's your fault for packing these shorts, you know how much I like 'em." He went back to work.

"Dude," Jay gasped, "no, stop ... you have to ... fuck ... too late." Jay moaned.

Through Jay's tight basketball shorts, Rio felt Jay's ass cheeks quake and tremble, and he knew what had happened.

"Fuuuuuuck, dude," Jay moaned as he felt his load fire onto the mattress beneath him. "Your tongue is a weapon."

Rio pulled Jay's sperm-soaked shorts down and tossed them beside the bed. He ate Jay's naked thiccness like it was dessert. Jay felt his own viscous liquid coating his groin as Rio's insatiable tongue bore down upon him. Jay was still hard.

Rio wouldn't let up. With both hands, he pulled Jay's cheeks apart to get maximum penetration, his tongue teasing the fuck out of Jay's manpussy.

"Fuck, Rio ... you're gonna ... fuck ... you're gonna make me..."

flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers