Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rio felt Jay's sphincter spasming and contracting, and he knew Jay had fired some more bullets.

Jay couldn't take it any more. "Please ... please, Rio ... please stop. Your mouth feels so good on my pussy, but ... fuck, bro ... I need your dick ... I need to feel you inside me now."

Rio pulled Jay up onto all-fours, preparing to enter him from behind. Jay's asshole was ready.

Rio spat onto his hand to lubricate his head and shaft before zeroing in on his target. He teased Jay's entrance for a second or two before thrusting in. Jay's back arched and his cunt dilated, accepting Rio inside him.

Rio went slow at first. He playfully slapped Jay's ass cheeks, turning them pink, before stroking his hair and back.

"I love feeling your big dick inside me, bro."

"I love your tight pussy. It's perfect."

Jay looked over his shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too, bruh," Rio replied. "Now Imma pound you."

Rio accelerated, and Jay nearly collapsed. "Fuck, dude, your dick is unbelievable."

"You want my nut up in you?"

"Yeah, dude. I mean, you don't ever have to ask," Jay replied. "Cum inside me."

Rio's balls unloaded, and Jay knew he'd never get tired of feeling Rio's huge penis flexing inside his boipussy.

They both rolled onto their backs, completely spent. They listened to each other breathe.

"Fuck," said Jay.

"What?"

"Get a towel."

Rio laughed, and headed off to the bathroom. "Lift yo' ass up and lie on this." He placed a towel underneath Jay's ass, and as Jay felt feelings of complete relaxation traverse his entire body, he knew Rio's semen was leaking out of him.

"I love it when you fuck me," Jay said, his eyelids thick and heavy.

Rio stroked Jay's hair.

In the middle of the afternoon, they slept.

*

They woke up again around sunset, blinking their eyes. The towel under Jay's ass was a bit of a mess.

"I'm hungry," Rio declared.

Jay ran his hands across Rio's six-pack. "You're always hungry," he joked.

"It's true. I am. I can't deny it."

"There's an American burger place not too far from here. You want some home food?"

"Yeah!"

"OK, get dressed and make yourself look respectable," Jay said.

A short walk later, they were at a burger bar. Rio glanced around the walls and noticed they were full of American sporting memorabilia. He found a Raiders jersey, signed by the 1984 Super Bowl squad. He beckoned Jay over. "Fuck, bro, look at this!"

"Thought you might like it here," Jay replied.

They sat at the bar, and two Fijian beers landed in front of them. Rio ordered the beef burger with fries, while Jay chose the tofu burger. They talked, ate and drank, and a few hours later, they found themselves back in their hotel room. They showered side by side, but lust was not in the air tonight. All they wanted to do was to climb into bed and watch netflix together.

They dried off and parted the sheets. Rio held the remote. "What do you want to watch, Jay?"

"You can pick, but if you pick a movie, don't pick anything too scary."

"Cool, bruh. Feel you." Jay nestled into Rio's chest.

Rio found a documentary about rap in the 80s, and as he felt Rio's arms wrap around him, Jay drifted off to sleep with TR-808 beats in his head.

*

Their final day in Fiji was much like the others -- good food, a few drinks, tropical sunshine, cool water, and hot sex. After a lengthy swim, Rio lay on a sunbed adjacent to the pool and let the sun dry his beautiful, dark skin. Jay lay next to him, sunglasses on, book in hand. The asshole journalist was nowhere to be seen.

As night began to fall, Rio began to feel nervous knowing that he had two long flights ahead of him tomorrow, but he knew he had no choice. He couldn't stay here forever, and besides, his work and his career lay across the ocean, waiting for him. And he knew Jay had his back.

Departure at Nadi airport was as terrible as Jay remembered from earlier times. Rio couldn't drink before the flight from Nadi because it was a Sunday, when sales of alcohol are prohibited; but somehow, he coped. They disembarked in Honolulu on time, cleared passport control, and headed across the airport to catch their flight back home. This time, Rio found himself a bar, and he threw back a long island iced tea. Jay sat at the bar next to him, sipping on a beer.

After they landed, the drive home from the airport was quiet. Skies were cloudy, and pockets of rain fell. It felt like the complete opposite of where they'd come from.

Turning the key in the door, they found their apartment was exactly as they left it. Rio's ill-fitting red speedos were still where Jay threw them, on the floor beside their bed.

Rio shrugged. "Well, Jay, welcome home."

"And I'm back to work tomorrow," Jay replied.

It's always a glum feeling to come back home after a vacation, especially following an overseas one.

Jay felt a little numb, knowing he'd be due back at the library tomorrow morning. Was working in a library the career he really wanted?

On the other hand, Rio felt excited as he anticipated what was to come.

They ordered food in from ubereats, showered, and took an early night.

Jetlag is a bitch.

They climbed between the sheets. Their bedroom window was open. Jay wasn't sure if he could sleep. He heard sirens in the distance.

"Hear that?" he asked.

Rio knew what he meant. "Sirens." He paused. "They're inescapable. We're back home."

Jay checked his alarm for tomorrow morning, and as the light on his phone dimmed, they tried to sleep.