Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 14

Story Info
Jay shoots porn with Rio, and Rio makes a big decision.
9.7k words
4.91
2.5k
7

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
167 Followers

The sun rose. Jay's alarm went off. He groaned. Jetlag was a form of temporary death.

He texted his supervisor, telling him he'd caught some kind of bug on an overseas trip, and was feeling sick. He said he wouldn't be able to make it in today, and that he hoped the library would cope without him. He'd be back in tomorrow.

He turned his phone off without waiting for a response. The books could wait another day.

Rio wrapped a heavy arm around Jay's stomach, and they drifted off to sleep again.

They woke around 1pm. Rio bounced out of bed. "Fuck, I'm hungry, Jay," he announced. His tummy rumbled. "Hear that? Let's go out for breakfast?"

Jay rolled over and checked his phone. "It's 1pm, dude. Ain't nobody gonna serve you pancakes in the middle of the day."

Rio frowned. "Well, that's bullshit."

Jay shrugged his shoulders.

They went out, but for lunch instead. Rio was blinged up to the max -- black ballcap on his head, gold chains around his neck, tight white high-dollar track pants and a pair of shiny, expensive basketball sneakers.

They found a street café where Jay ordered a smoked salmon bagel with cream cheese, capers, pickles and dill. Rio ordered a cheeseburger with fries, and they each ordered a coke.

They heard car horns, they smelt exhaust, and they breathed smog. "Fiji feels like a million miles away, Jay."

Jay nodded. "Yeah. I'm not ready to go back to the library just yet. Maybe it's jetlag, or maybe it's post-vacation comedown, but when my alarm went off this morning, every cell in my body screamed 'no'. I like working in a library, but I just couldn't do it today. But it's a good job, and I'm glad to have it. You know how much I love books, and most of the time, it's easygoing."

Rio chowed down on his burger, and Jay noticed a hint of sauce seep from the corner of Rio's lips. His tongue poked out the corner of his mouth and lapped it up. "Speaking of work, I got offered some more work a few days ago," he segued.

"Yeah, I remember when you got the text," said Jay. "I was waiting for your fat dick in my ass, but porn was more important."

The waitress overheard this comment and glanced across at their table. She thought she recognised the blinged-up dude from somewhere.

Rio didn't argue with Jay's statement. "Yeah. So I need to call the producer this afternoon to find out what's happening."

After finishing their meals, they headed back home for the rest of the afternoon. Jay lay back on the couch with his head buried in a book, while Rio stepped outside to make his call.

Jay expected Rio to walk back in, king of the porn world, hollering at the top of his lungs, with another massive check waiting there for him to clutch from the sky, but he didn't. Jay looked up from his book as Rio walked back inside and closed the door quietly behind him.

Rio was already in mid-conversation with himself. "I mean, I know I've worked with MacKenzie a couple of times now, and it's not a good idea work with the same people all the time, the audience gets bored seeing the same thing over and over again, so I was relieved when her name didn't come up in conversation, but ... Jay, he asked me to do a cuckold scene ... which to me, has some serious bi overtones."

Jay put his bookmark in and closed the cover. He stood up.

"What do you mean?"

Rio took a deep breath. "The scenario he pitched to me is there's this rich MILF chick sunbathing on a float in the pool. I've been hired to clean the pool, and she's checking me out." Jay raised a cynical eyebrow, and Rio noticed. "I know, man. Like, it's the oldest cliché in the porn catalogue. Have we lost our imagination? Anyway, I know the bitch they mentioned -- she's hot, we've worked together before, and she's got a plump, fat ass that loves my dick. But then they mentioned there's another guy in the scene. I've done gangbang and blowbang scenes before, and that's what I thought he was pitching, but it wasn't."

"I've probably seen all of those scenes, and I probably came to every single one of them imagining I was the bitch in the centre of the blowbang being drenched in alpha cum."

Rio smiled thinly. "I wish this was another scene like that, but it isn't. I'm cleaning the pool, she's watching me, and she calls me over. She starts sucking my dick, but then her husband comes home unexpectedly."

"Sounds hot," said Jay.

"I'll cut to the chase. Her husband sits in a corner, watching as I fuck his wife. I cum on her ass, and then her husband eats my load off her cheeks."

"Fuck, dude, are you serious? I'm popping a boner already."

Rio ran his hands across his face in frustration. "No, dude, but ... I mean ... you're ... I don't think you're getting it."

"What's to get?" asked Jay.

Rio looked flustered. He began pacing the room.

"Come and sit down," Jay said. "Let's talk about it."

Rio flopped onto the couch with a sigh. "My porn persona is not the same as the real me. I'm living with you, and we have awesome sex, but I don't fuck dudes on camera."

"Didn't sound to me like you were fucking him," Jay countered. "Sounded to me like you ignored his ass completely, and then at the end of the scene, you disappeared, and he cleaned his wife up." He paused. "Am I missing something?"

Rio shook his head. "No, I don't think so."

"Then how is this not 100% straight? You fuck the shit out of this dude's wife right in front of him, and then when you're gone, he eats your load off his wife's ass? You're not even there to watch him do it. Dude, that's fuckin' straighter than straight. And it's insanely hot."

Rio was slowly coming around to Jay's way of thinking. "Really? People think that's hot?"

"Hell yeah, they do. Tastes are changing, Rio, and there's plenty of guys out there who'd secretly love to swallow your nut and would get off on a scene like that. Also, don't forget, more women than ever are watching porn, and if Britney's opinion is anything to go by, chicks *love* watching alphas rule over betas." Jay paused for a second. "And ... besides ... you don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with," Jay reminded. "I mean, you've been in the game for so long now, surely if you explain that this crosses a line for you, they'll just rearrange the scenario."

Rio wasn't sure about this. He knew he'd had a colourful past in the industry, and he was trying to make up for lost time. And lost money. He didn't know how much influence he had. "I'm just worried that if I say this is too far for me, they'll move on and find someone else. I know I'm a drawcard, but at the same time, I'm not irreplaceable."

"Yeah, maybe," said Jay, "but don't forget there's a lot more work out there for you than just this one scene."

Rio wasn't sure what to do.

Jay thought long and hard. "OK, Rio, imagine this. You fuck her in the ass, you cum on her cheeks, and ... I'm her husband."

Rio raised his eyebrows. "What?"

"Imagine I'm the beta jerking off in the corner watching you destroy my wife, and then I'm the guy who eats your load off her ass? I mean, I've eaten your cum so many times, and I've never heard you complain about it."

The air was still. Rio knew this was an idea worth exploring.

"Are you proposing this hypothetically," Rio probed, "or are you saying you're offering to be in the scene?"

Jay was surprised. "Umm ... no, I wasn't suggesting I be in your scene or on set in any way. You've got a job to do, and I know how important it is to you to keep your job separate from your personal life. I was just thinking you could imagine it was me. Like ... it might help you."

"But you're not some beta accountant in a bowtie with squinty glasses and no personality who's repressing gay thoughts," Rio replied. "Because that's what I'm imagining. Some guy who's gonna want selfies with me and who won't get the fuck out of my face."

Jay thought. "Like I said earlier, if you're uncomfortable, I'm sure you can negotiate. I'm not an insider, obviously, but I think you've got more than enough skin in the game to be listened to and accommodated. But ... on the other hand, this could be good for your career. You know, like a sign of growth and creativity. Stretching the boundaries a little. And ... thinking a little more about the idea, I'd be willing to play the role of the cuck, if it'd be easier for you."

Rio's eyes widened. "Really?"

"If the producer agreed, then yeah, sure. But he might think it's a dumbass idea, or he might already have someone else locked in. Besides, I'm a nobody, and if he agreed, it'd all be on your own word. In a way, you'd be staking your reputation on me."

Rio remained silent for a moment.

"But yeah, dude, I'd definitely do this for you, if you wanted me to," Jay continued. "For a shitload of reasons. First of all, to support your career and to be there with you in a potentially uncomfortable moment. Secondly, to eat some more of your delicious sperm which you already know I can't fucking ever get enough of. And thirdly, to see what it's like on a porn set."

"OK," said Rio. "If you're sure, I'll ask the question."

"I'm definitely sure," Jay replied. "Out of curiosity, dude, who's the chick in the scene?"

"You know a pornstar called Flower?"

"Oh ... fuuuuuuck." Jay had jacked off so many times watching Flower getting boinked up the butt. Her cheeks were fat as hell, with just the slightest hint of cellulite pockmarks, and her anus looked delicious. "Flower is fucking awesome. I've always wanted to stick my tongue up her ass. Make the call, Rio. Sorry, but I need to jerk off so fucking bad right now."

He ran to the bathroom, closed the door, stood under the shower, and sprayed thick streaks of semen all over the glass walls.

Five minutes later, he came back out. Rio had news.

"I just called the producer," Rio reported. "I said I'm in, so long as I could bring a friend to play the cuck. He agreed. You're about to make your porn debut."

"Oh my fucking god, Rio. I'm about to meet one of my favourite pornstars and eat your nut out of her asscrack."

*

The shoot was scheduled for Saturday. Jay returned to the library on Tuesday morning, and the rest of his week was ordinary. There was a little work-related news that he'd missed out on while he was away, but Britney filled him in. Or, to be more accurate, Jay filled Britney in.

Britney and Jay took their lunch break together on Wednesday afternoon. They each purchased sandwiches and coffees, and walked two blocks away to a quiet, secluded park. They lay on the grass, and Jay told Britney all about his Fijian vacation. After they ate, Britney led Jay by the hand to a female toilet block. She took him to a toilet cubicle, pulled his pants down, and hitched up her skirt. She leaned forward across the toilet, rolled a rubber onto his dick and guided him in. She was so fucking wet for him. She frigged her clit and he came deep in her snatch. She rolled the condom off and consumed its contents.

She kissed him on the cheek as they made themselves presentable. "We should get back to work."

Friday afternoon rolled around, and Britney asked Jay if he was busy later. She suggested they have a drink or two, to celebrate the end of the week. Jay said he was busy with a new business venture the next day -- which was true, in a vague sense -- and that he'd need to take a raincheck.

Britney nodded. She ate dinner alone at a nearby restaurant before heading home, darkening her room, firing up her laptop, sticking a fat vibrator in her butt, and gooning to porn all night.

Jay came home from work, and Rio greeted him with a big hug.

"How was work?" Rio asked.

"Nothing to report," was Jay's reply. He'd already told Rio about how he fucked Britney earlier in the week.

They ordered ubereats. The food arrived, and they ate in front of the television. Rio found an episode of the British TV show 'Countdown', and they watched together. He didn't have a solid grasp of the British sense of humour, and their jokes didn't land with him, but he loved solving the letter and number puzzles. He grabbed a pad and a pen, and tried to compete with the performers on-screen as he ate.

"You should go on a game show one day," Jay encouraged.

Rio shrugged. He wondered how a game show appearance might dovetail with his pornstar persona. "Yeah, maybe one day." He wondered what he might say when the host asked what his occupation was.

Hours later, they were in bed.

"Is this weird?" asked Rio. "Do you find this weird?"

Jay wasn't sure what Rio was alluding to. "We're lying in bed, I'm reading a book, you're reading that goddamn fucking thesaurus again, the window is open and there are sirens wailing away in the distance ... what's weird about this?"

Rio closed his thesaurus and looked at Jay across the top of his reading glasses. "I mean ... tomorrow."

Jay waited.

"You're coming with me to a porn set. You're gonna watch me fuck some bitch, and then you're gonna eat my cum off her ass."

"I don't see the problem," Jay replied.

"You sure you're OK with this?"

Jay beamed. "Fuck, dude, I'm more than OK with it. I get to eat your load out of Flower's fat ass, what part of that do you think I'd have a problem with?"

"And ... you're conscious that this will be filmed and released online?" asked Rio.

Jay was, but the enormity of what he'd committed to had just hit him between the eyes. He gulped nervously before nodding.

Rio smiled. "OK. If you're sure, then let's fuckin' do this. But just one thing."

"What's that?"

"We don't live together. We're just friends who watch football together."

"If they ask for my address, I'll give them a fake one," declared Jay.

"I appreciate that."

They went back to their books. No sex tonight. Jay felt horny and excited, but also very edgy.

*

Saturday morning rolled around. Rio's alarm sounded at 10am and they got up. Toast went into the toaster, juice was poured, and coffee was percolated. Rio sat at the kitchen bench with Jay, and they fuelled up. "You OK?" he asked.

"Yep," Jay munched. "I've never been on a porn set before, or any other kind of creative visual shoot, so I'm feeling a little nervous about that. But I'm looking forward to meeting Flower, and I can't wait to stick my tongue up her ass. By the way, what should I wear?"

"Doesn't matter. If they need to, they'll give you a wardrobe to wear."

They brushed their teeth and headed to the set.

*

It was an outdoor shoot. They arrived at the house, and one of the studio receptionists met them at the front door. The receptionist already knew who Rio was, but she'd never met Jay before.

"Uhh ... I'm ..." he stammered. He had no idea what to say.

"He's with me," Rio stepped in. "The producer knows."

The receptionist handed Jay a form to fill in, and he listed his previous address. He handed it back to her with a smile, ticking the box that waived his right to any veto over the scene being published. His hands shook slightly as he signed. "Thank you," he said.

They walked through. Even though it was an on-location shoot, the crew was standard -- producer, director, three cameramen, two sound guys, wardrobe and makeup, and the talent.

Rio shook hands with the producer and thanked him again for the work. Now that Rio had had a serious attitude adjustment, the producer was happy to hire Rio as often as possible. He was a pleasure to work with these days.

Rio introduced Jay. The producer extended an outstretched hand, which Jay shook. Rio and the producer exchanged small talk about the industry. Jay felt shut out of the conversation, but he didn't really mind. The house looked like the kind of multi-millionaire's mansion that often features in porn.

He noticed the cameras and boom mikes being set up. There was no security, so he took a moment to look around. In the next room, he saw a woman in a bikini. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her back, and he saw a huge tattoo across her back. Her fat ass was planted on a stool while someone did her makeup.

He knew it was Flower. He couldn't take his eyes off her ass. Silently, he walked back towards where Rio and the producer were standing.

The producer finally spoke to Jay. "You're Rio's bruh?"

"Yeah. We root for the Raiders in the NFL. We watch games together."

"And he put you up to this?" joked the producer. "Did you lose a bet?"

Jay laughed nervously. "No, nothing like that. He suggested it to me when we were sinking a few beers last night, and when he told me I'd get to hang out with Flower, I was immediately sold. She's one of my favourite pornstars of all time. I honestly can't believe I'm here right now."

The producer needed to check that Jay understood what he'd signed up for. "But ... you know what you have to do today, right?"

Jay glanced at Rio. "Yeah. To get a chance to eat Flower's ass, even if just for a few seconds, slurping up my bro's nut is easy."

Rio and the producer pumped fists. The producer wondered if this would be the first time his friend had eaten Rio's load. Who knew what these two might get up to after a football game and a few beers? But no -- the producer immediately rejected this possibility. He knew Rio was 100% straight down the line.

"You want anything while we're setting up, Rio?" asked the producer.

"Coffee would be good. Decaf, though."

"And what about your friend?"

"Yeah, I'd love a coffee," Jay answered. Decaf, also."

Moments later, the receptionist delivered two mugs of weak black muck.

In a tight bikini and high heels, Flower walked out of makeup. Rio placed his coffee on a nearby table and she hugged him. They'd worked together before. "Nice to see you again! But be careful -- don't fuck up my makeup," she joked. "Save that for later." She stopped to think. "No, wait a second, today's not gonna be a facial, is it? They told me you're gonna nut on my ass, and some ugly beta cuck is gonna lick it up."

"I've been told the same thing," Rio said, "so it must be true." He gestured towards Jay. "Meet your ugly beta cuck," he smiled.

Flower looked at Jay. "You're not ugly, and you don't look like a beta. What gives?"

"It's a real pleasure to meet you, Ms Flower," Jay said. "I'm a big fan."

She daintily shook his hand. "Just call me Flower. You want a selfie?"

"Fuck yeah, I'd love that!"

Jay unlocked his phone and stood behind her, grinning from ear to ear. She stuck out her tongue as if waiting for someone to drop a load on her face. Jay took the picture. "Mind if I upload it?"

"Be my guest," Flower replied. Jay knew he didn't have to explain in his post who she was, people who saw it would already know.

Flower moved across to Rio. "You sure about this?" she whispered, gesturing towards Jay who was preoccupied uploading his photographic gold to his socials. "He's too cute for this. And fuck, look at the ass on him, it's nearly as round as mine! Are you sure this is gonna look credible?"

Rio filed those comments away for later. "I'm good with it. So's the producer. But it's important that you're OK with it, too."

Flower looked at Jay. She wasn't convinced. "At this stage, I don't think we have a choice."

"It's gonna be fine," Rio replied.

Now that Flower was ready, the producer gathered everyone together before handing control to the director. The director ran through an outline of the scene, including some suggested dialogue between Rio and Flower. All Jay had to do was arrive home unexpectedly, make some work-related excuses, then sit in a corner and jerk off while Flower and Rio went at it. And he already knew what he needed to do after Rio climaxed.

They shot the outdoor scene first. It was a blazing summer day, and Flower was lounging on a pool float, soaking in the sun, cell phone in hand. She was talking to a friend about how much she was enjoying some quiet time because her husband was away, but that her husband had hired the sexiest guy she'd ever seen to work on their pool today. She complained about how terrible her husband was in bed, and she said she was gonna seduce the pool guy.

flatiron2
flatiron2
167 Followers