Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It might've been the alcohol, but Jay felt in a feisty mood. "What's my reward?" he smirked.

"You already know what it is," answered Rio. "I said it before. Come to bed with me."

"I love my reward." Jay grasped Rio's thick shaft in one hand and stroked it gently. With his other hand, he reached up to cup Rio's jaw. "Kiss me?" he asked.

Rio leaned forward and planted his tongue inside Jay's mouth. Jay moaned as he felt Rio's shaft thickening in his hand.

He buried his face in Rio's crotch, licking and cupping his balls while he stroked his thick shaft. "You taste so good, Rio."

Rio closed his eyes as he felt Jay's tongue tickle the head of his cock. Moments later, Rio sighed as he felt Jay swallow as much of his enormous penis as he could. Jay stroked Rio to full length while his tongue ran laps around the top of his dick.

"Hey, Jay?"

"Yeah?" Jay mumbled.

"Can you eat my ass?"

"Mmm fuck yes," Jay answered.

Rio rolled over onto his stomach. Jay felt the mattress sway, and he imagined part of the mattress buckling under the weight of Rio's heavy, wet erection. He lay down on the bottom half of the mattress, his legs dangling off the edge of the bed as he prepared to perform analingus on Rio.

'Two pornstar asses in a single day,' Jay thought to himself. He spread Rio's thick, muscular cheeks and dived in. Rio moaned, breathing deeply. He felt Jay's hands pulling his cheeks apart, his fingertips teasing the inner part of his cheeks, and his tongue flicking across his anal opening. All the nerve-endings in Rio's ass were firing messages of pure pleasure to his brain. He reached back, grabbed the back of Jay's head, and forced his face further in. "Can you tonguefuck me?" he asked. Jay's tongue stopped licking and began thrusting. "Fuck, Jay, that feels incredible. I love this."

Jay felt Rio thrusting forwards, as if he was fucking the mattress. He took a chance. He sucked a finger into his mouth to lubricate it, and began tickling Rio's tender, sensitive anus with it. Rio gave no signs of disliking the sensation or rejecting Jay's digit, so Jay went to the next step.

He stuck his finger inside Rio's ass, just to the first knuckle. He felt Rio's sphincter contract involuntarily, but Rio was eventually able to relax and to enjoy the unusual sensation. He loved feeling Jay's finger in his ass, but one finger wasn't enough.

"More."

Jay wasn't sure what Rio had said. "Say that again?"

"More, Jay."

Jay sank his finger a little deeper, and Rio sighed. "Deeper," he said.

Jay's finger bottomed out.

"Yeah, that's good," Rio sighed. "Another finger?"

Jay added a second finger. "Fuck, that's so good," Rio moaned so loud. His eyes were closed.

Rio was about to think the unthinkable. He wanted another man to fuck him. "Take your fingers out now, Jay."

Jay was surprised. At first, he wondered if he'd crossed an unseen line, but he was stunned to watch Rio pull himself up on all-fours, pointing his ass back, waiting to be penetrated.

"It's time, Jay."

Jay was frozen. He waited.

Rio looked back over his shoulder. "Will you please fuck me, Jay?"

Jay's mind exploded. He never thought this would ever happen. "Uhh ... did I just hear you right?"

"Yeah, you did. I want to feel you inside me." This masculine, muscular, hot-as-fuck stud of a pornstar, who to all the world appeared as straight as a die, was asking Jay to fuck him.

'I'll wake up in a second, because this HAS to be a dream,' Jay thought to himself. He propped himself behind Rio, about to enter his ass. He lubed up his dick and positioned it against Rio's asshole. He let the tip rest lightly on Rio's hole, just to make sure this was truly what Rio wanted. He wasn't moving without another signal.

"Put your cock inside me, Jay." There was no doubt.

For the second time in one day, Jay felt his orgasm approaching like an out-of-control freight train even before he'd achieved penetration. He thrust forward. He got about two inches in (if that), and Rio's sphincter contracted involuntarily around the head of Jay's cock. He had absolutely no chance.

The biggest orgasm of his life washed over him. His cock felt like it had a consciousness of its own. It flexed and pulsed so violently he thought he might ejaculate his own soul. He roared in extreme pleasure and tried keep the tip of his dick inside Rio for as long as possible, but Rio's anus squeezed him out.

Rio rolled onto his back and Jay lay down beside him.

"That was my first time, Jay."

Jay didn't respond, but the news didn't surprise him. Jay was one of the few people in the world who knew Rio wasn't completely straight, and he'd never given Jay the impression of wanting to bottom for him.

"I'm sorry, Rio."

"What for?"

"I'm sorry that for your first time, I didn't last very long."

"Same as today with Flower," he joked. "But I'm sorry too." He felt another man's cum seeping out of his ass for the first time in his life.

"What for, Rio?"

"For throwing that at you without warning, and then for squeezing your dick like that. I couldn't help it, and I'm sure it hurt you."

This was way too much for Jay to unpack.

"I don't know where to start, Rio. Today has been so unlike any other day I've ever experienced, I'm not even sure if it's real."

"It's real, Jay," interrupted Rio.

"I didn't ever expect you to ask me to fuck you," Jay said. "Or, at least, to try to fuck you." Jay forced a smile as he reflected on his own performance. "Like, ever. And I was OK with that. If I can be honest, I'm feeling a little off-balance right now."

Rio looked down at his hands, thinking. "To be honest, Jay, I didn't think I'd ever ask you to fuck me either. I mean, for most of my life, I was straight. It wasn't that I thought I was straight, in the sense that I was deluding myself into something that wasn't real, because in my mind, I *was* straight. It was never an issue. I was never attracted to men, period. But something's changed, and the fact that I share an apartment and a bed with you must mean I'm not completely straight anymore. I don't think I was lying to myself before, it's just that I never really knew. But looking back, there've been times when I've been on-set with my dick in someone's pussy and I'm looking at another dick that's in her mouth, and I've looked up at the other guy's body."

"So?" Jay spluttered. "You've got an awesome body which you work hard on, so maybe you were just admiring someone else's hard work?"

"Maybe."

"And you know people admire your own body, so what's wrong with admiring someone else?"

Rio wasn't sure. "I'm probably not explaining this very well."

"What happens when you DP someone? You're in her pussy, someone else is in her ass, and you're both touching. Does that feel weird?"

"No, because we're both focused on the chick. I might be touching the other guy, but I'm not into him, if that makes sense."

"You sucked my dick once," Jay said, "like, a long time ago, but I never thought it'd ever happen again. And again, I was completely OK with that."

Rio smiled. "I think I was about as good at suckin' yo' dick as you were at fuckin' my ass."

Jay returned Rio's smile, but he knew this was a serious conversation. "Did something happen today for you to ask me to fuck you?"

Rio felt troubled. "Yes and no. I don't know. I'm not sure. Maybe."

*

Later in the night, Jay was sitting up in bed reading a book. On the other side of the bed, Rio lay on his back, staring at the ceiling, deep in thought.

"I've been thinking, Jay."

"Oh no. Did it hurt?"

Rio play-punched Jay's arm. "Shut the fuck up."

Jay felt like Rio had something very important to say. He rolled onto his side, giving Rio his full attention.

"I think I'm gonna make a statement," Rio declared. "On Onlyfans."

"A statement about what?" asked Jay.

"When this next scene drops. Imma make a statement."

"What do you mean?"

"I've tired of this, Jay."

"Tired of what? What are you talking about?"

Rio's level of exasperation was obvious. "I'm tired of being something to my industry and my fans, and then being something different to you. It feels like I'm two different people. I think I need to say something."

"Something about *what*, Rio?"

"Something about my ... sexuality."

Jay gasped. This had already been one of the strangest days of his life, and it was getting stranger. He closed his book. "Did I hear you right?"

"I'm gonna say I'm bisexual, and that I'm in a relationship with you."

Jay was amazed to hear these words. It was the first time he'd ever heard Rio use the word 'relationship' with respect to him, and it made Jay feel more secure with Rio than he'd ever felt before. But he parked this thought for now, because there was still so much more to discuss.

"Are you sure about this, Rio? Please think about this some more before you decide. This has been an unusual day for both of us, and I hear what you're saying, but maybe today's not the best day for you to be contemplating big decisions like this."

Rio propped himself up on one elbow. "It's the truth, though, ain't it? You tryin' to talk me out of telling the truth?"

"FUCK no, Rio! I felt awkward about lying today too, but I just assumed that'd be what we'd have to do forever. It's just that ... well ... before you do anything, think hard about what this could mean for your career. Maybe speak with some people in the industry you can trust."

Rio looked at the ceiling and sighed. "I lied to Flower today, and I asked you to lie to her too. I lied to the producer who's been giving me work, and it feels like I've been lyin' to him for months. I've been lying to the people I work with, as well as all my fans. It doesn't feel sustainable, and I feel like I'm being dishonest. It'll probably be another two weeks before the scene is ready to publish, and I'll get a roughcut to review before publication, so there's a lot of time for me to think, but ... if I was pressed to make a decision right now -- either to speak my truth or keep quiet -- I'd speak my truth." He took a breath and looked at Jay. "I don't think I've been dishonest in the past. Like I said before, I was 100% straight back then, end of story, but something has changed. Things change for people throughout life, and that's OK, right? I might've been straight once upon a time, but I know I'm not completely straight anymore, and I feel like I'm keeping something bottled up inside. I don't like lying to people, but I've been lying to people for so long now they don't even really feel like lies anymore." Rio looked at Jay. "I'm in a hole right now, Jay, and I need to climb out. I need to be true to myself."

A tear rolled down Jay's cheek.

Rio continued. "I honestly don't know what it'd mean for my career if I owned my truth in public, Jay, but I can't keep feeling like this. My true friends will love and respect me just as much as they do now, but I know there'll be a backlash from some of my fans."

"Maybe you'll lose some fans, and maybe they'll have some insulting things to say about you as they unsubscribe," Jay suggested, "but you might also win some new fans. I mean, publicly owning your sexuality is a brave and difficult thing for anyone to do, but especially so for people in your industry."

"That's the part I'm worried about. It's so hard to know what to expect from the industry. There have been dudes who've been bi on the downlow, and it's been a badly kept secret, but there've been some other dudes who've done bi scenes, and it's been the end of their careers. I don't want that to happen to me. I don't want to feel shunned and persecuted for telling the truth about myself."

"It's so fucking ironic, isn't it," said Jay. "Women in porn can describe themselves as bi and their popularity goes through the roof, but as soon as a guy does the same thing..." He left the thought unfinished.

Rio nodded in agreement. "It's a double-standard."

Jay kissed him on the cheek. "That's why I suggest talking to some people in the industry you can trust before you do anything."

"Good idea, Jay. I'll do that. A few people spring to mind already."

"And if you do say something on onlyfans," Jay continued, "don't do it flippantly. Don't write a post that says 'hey peeps i'm bi', because that'll probably start a shitstorm you won't want."

"What do you mean?"

"Nobody would get the gravity or importance of what you'd be saying. Some people might start rumours, other people might think your account had been hacked, and so on. If you're going to write something, make it sound serious, like you're getting the weight of the world off your shoulders, and make every word count."

Rio thought. "You're good with words, Jay. Would you help me?"

"Absolutely. But you don't need to do anything tonight and you don't have a deadline, so maybe let's just sleep on it, and we can talk again tomorrow?"

"Thanks for listening to me tonight, Jay."

Jay smiled. "It's all part of the service, dude."

Jay slept soundly in Rio's safe arms. He felt Rio's flaccid anaconda pressing into his back.