Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rio overheard this statement, and the camera captured a close-up of his face. He was 'working' in a pair of short pants. His shirt had been discarded, and hot beads of sweat glistened on his dark skin.

Flower floated to the edge of the pool and walked up the stairs. Rio gazed at her fat ass, barely contained by her skimpy bikini. She walked up to him.

"Hot day, isn't it, pool boy?" she said.

"Yeah, it's hot. But I'm not a boy," Rio replied.

Flower stuck to her terminology of preference. "I'm thirsty, pool boy. I'm gonna fix myself some lemonade. You want a cool, refreshing drink?" She poked an index finger into Rio's muscled chest.

"I'd love one," said Rio.

Flower walked into the house, swaying her ass from side to side, and Rio continued 'working'. She returned a few moments later with two tall glasses of fresh lemonade. A thin slice of fresh lemon floated on the top of each glass. She handed one to Rio.

Rio accepted his drink and began to sip. Flower gulped her lemonade down so fast that most of it missed her mouth and funnelled through her cleavage. She looked at Rio. "Oops. I'm all sticky now. Can you help me with that, pool boy?"

"I'm not a boy, ma'am."

"Is that so?" Flower challenged. "What makes you say that?"

Wordlessly, Rio unzipped his shorts and whipped out his cock.

Flower gasped. Her lemonade-sticky skin became a non-issue as her eyes went wide.

Flower leaned in, whispering into Rio's face as she gripped his shaft, stroking it slowly. "Come inside, pool boy." She led him into her house.

"Cut!" shouted the director, and the cameras and boom mikes moved inside. Rio knew there'd be a tasteful edit made in post-production to join the outside and inside scenes together.

Half an hour later, everything was ready in the living room. Sound got up to speed, cameras rolled, and for some unexplainable reason, a sticky-sweet Flower was on her knees in front of Rio. She sucked his dick, he fucked her pussy, and then ...

A key turned in the lock, and the front door opened. "Honey, I'm home," sang Jay. He walked into the living room with a tie around his neck, a coat across his shoulders, and a briefcase in one hand. "Honey!" he exclaimed. "What are you doing?" The briefcase lid comically unlatched, and documents and invoices fell onto the living room rug.

Flower didn't even pretend to care. "I thought you were coming home tomorrow. What am I doing? You're fucking useless in bed," she spat, "and I need some real cock from a real man. Look at this hunk ploughing me. Look at the size of his cock. This is the pool boy you hired, and he's giving me the dicking I need."

"I'm not a boy," Rio announced through gritted teeth. He pounded Flower's pussy hard, and she squirted everywhere.

"Watch what you're doing, honey, this is our living room, you can't be squirting everywhere like that!" Jay complained. "What will the neighbours think? And stop spraying all over my work documents, I'm not finished with those!"

The producer chuckled at Jay's improvised lines and delivery. He instantly knew Jay was a fucking natural for roles like this.

Flower responded. "You think I care about your precious house? You've never made me squirt in my life, not even once, but take a look at this man who's making me drench the fucking room with my spray." She grabbed Rio's back to pull him in harder. "Fucking learn something from the pool guy. Watch how hard he fucks me. You can't even come close. If you weren't rich and if you didn't have this beautiful house, I would've left your sorry ass years ago, you worthless piece of shit."

Flower had no idea that Jay already knew what it felt like to be on the receiving end of Rio's raw power.

Jay continued in character. "What do I need to learn from him?"

"Watch how hard he fucks me."

Jay sat in a chair in the corner of the room, pulled his pants down, and began to stroke himself. Rio ploughed Flower's cunt into next week, and by now, the floor was soaked. The rug would need to be professionally cleaned.

Flower looked over at Jay with his cock in his hand. She'd obviously never seen his cock before; she'd only met him for the first time a couple of hours ago. His dick wasn't pornstar-grade, but in her private life, she knew it was big enough to get the job done for her. Assuming he knew how to use it, that is.

Flower looked up at Rio. She ran her fingernails down his chest and pinched one of his nipples. "Hey, pool boy. Did I say you could slow down? Fuck me harder. My husband isn't paying you to slack off."

Rio was incensed. "You feel these twelve inches in you, and you're still callin' me a fuckin' boy? Imma teach you a goddamn fuckin' lesson, you sassy bitch." Rio pulled his dick out, rolled her over onto her back, and jammed it in her ass.

As Jay watched Rio's cock sink into Flower's anus, he nearly lost control. He knew he wasn't supposed to cum yet, but it was a close call.

Flower lay on her stomach with Rio's weight bearing down upon her. Again, Jay knew exactly what this felt like, and as he remembered that feeling, he nearly came again. Some precum seeped out. He touched his thumb to the head of his cock and ate it.

Mercifully for Jay, the director had captured enough footage, and it was time for the money shot. Flower looked back over her shoulder, her face full of sexual anger. "Cum on my ass, pool boy. I want my useless husband to watch you shoot your load on me."

Rio pulled his cock out and stroked it briefly before streams of thick, milky semen flooded out, dripping onto Flower's freshly fucked asshole. "I got more work to do at the pool," he said, walking away and out of the scene.

Off-camera, he grabbed a clean towel and dried himself off.

Flower looked at Jay. "Get over here," she commanded. "Clean me up. That's all you're fuckin' good for these days. Eat the pool boy's huge load of cum. Clean it off me."

Jay would never forget this moment as long as he lived. Submissively, he crawled over to Flower's ass, and began eating Rio's delicious cum.

Flower looked over her shoulder. "Tell me what you're doing," she demanded.

"I'm licking up the pool guy's cum for you," Jay replied.

"Does it taste good?"

"Yeah. It's fucking delicious."

Flower waited a beat. "Keep eating it, you piece of shit. Did you get it all?"

Jay swallowed. "Yes." He looked at Flower's ass, right in front of his face. "There was a lot of cum to eat, but I got it all. You're all clean."

"Good," Flower replied. "Now eat my ass like a good cuck bitch."

Jay thought he'd died. He pulled her cheeks apart like a man who hadn't eaten in a week. He tonguefucked Flower's A-grade fat pornstar ass so good that Flower moaned. "Eat that fat ass, bitch," she whispered. The director knew this wasn't in the script, but the cameraman was quick enough to zoom in for a closeup of Jay eating her juicy asshole. He licked her fat, wet cheeks and viciously sucked her anus. Flower reached a hand down to touch herself, and she squirted all over the couch.

They were way off script now, and Jay's cock was hard as stone. He was so fucking close to nutting. He crawled up and whispered in Flower's ear. "Can I fuck you?"

Flower was so horny right now that she'd probably let anyone fuck her, but she remembered the scenario. "Have you learned your lesson from the pool boy, you limp-dicked cuck?"

Jay's mind was scrambled. He could barely answer. "Uhh ... yeah, whatever."

He sank his erection into Flower's stretched, wet asshole, and the cameraman got a quick closeup of Jay's round ass. Jay knew he wouldn't last long. And in a distant corner of his mind, he knew his failure would add to the story. It took twenty seconds of penetration for Jay to give her an anal creampie.

She threw him off her, and he crashed onto the living room floor. "See what happens when I give you my ass? Half a fucking minute? Is that all you've got? You're fucking pathetic. Get out of my sight. You fucking disgust me."

Jay crawled away meekly, scooping up scattered loose invoices into his battered briefcase. The camera zoomed in on Flower's spent ass, then up to her angry face, then away to a random piece of furniture before losing focus. The cameraman knew the editor would fade out on the out-of-focus furniture; they always did.

"Cut!" screamed the director.

For a second or two, nobody knew what to say. Jay didn't know whether he'd overstepped the mark, but he knew he might never have another opportunity to fuck a pornstar, and ... nobody stopped him. If anything, Flower encouraged him.

"Good job, Jay," Rio whispered. He'd stepped off-camera after nutting on Flower's ass, but not off-set. He watched what Jay did with Flower, and he loved it.

There were two bathrooms in the house, but three performers. Flower and Rio showered separately while Jay the newbie waited. He'd shared many showers with Rio before, but he knew he couldn't today, because it'd pose too many questions and raise too many eyebrows. Eventually, Rio emerged with a clean white towel tied around his waist. Jay glanced at Rio's perfect pecs. Rio noticed his gaze, but apart from a quick smile of recognition, he couldn't respond. "All yours," he said, and Jay jumped under the warm water.

Meanwhile, Rio changed into his street clothes. The producer came over to congratulate Rio on another awesome scene, and to thank him for bringing Jay to the set. He needed to leave, but first, he wanted Rio to pass on his thanks to Jay for the unexpected but incredibly hot ending, and to find out if Jay was interested in more work. He gave Rio his business card and asked him to pass it on to Jay.

Flower returned from her shower more quickly than she usually did -- she didn't have to wash cum off her face today, or even worse, out of her hair. She was dressed in a skimpy low-cut top and a short, tight denim skirt that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. She sat down and uncrossed her legs, and everyone in the room could see her puffy cunt. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

Nobody other than Rio was waiting for Jay and he knew it, so he showered fast. He dried himself off and changed quickly. He walked back into the living room. Cameras and sound equipment were being packed up, but Rio and Flower were in conversation.

"By the way, who was that guy?" Flower asked Rio.

"A friend of mine."

"He felt good in my hole, Rio, even though he was only inside me for like half a minute. I mean, anyone after you is like a hotdog down a hallway, but I felt something. I rejected and humiliated him after he nutted because that's what the scene required, but even though he came so fast, he wasn't bad."

"They're kind words. I'll let him know."

Jay shyly ambled over, not sure whether he had any place to occupy in their conversation. His body language said "I think I'm good to go."

Flower kissed him on the cheek. "What's your name again?"

"Jay."

"That was the best ending to a cuck scene I've ever had, Jay," she said. "Most dudes just lick the cum out of my dirthole and slink away into a corner, but you're the first dude playing a cuck role who took the initiative to fuck me."

Jay was beside himself. "I still can't fucking believe that happened. I mean, I've spilled so much cum gazing at your perfect ass, imagining I was between your cheeks and eating you out, so I can't believe I even got to smell your ass tonight, let alone taste it, and then to fuck you was ... well ... I don't have the words, and I won't ever forget this day."

"I'm sure you won't ever forget it," Flower replied. "It's gonna be on the internet in a few weeks."

Rio looked at Jay with high praise. "And while you were in the shower, the producer said to thank you for today, and to ask you if you were interested in more work." He gave Jay the producer's business card.

Jay's mouth opened and closed, but no words came out.

"Drinks?" suggested Rio.

"Yeah," Flower answered. "But I can't stay out too late, I've got an early flight tomorrow. And I need something to eat first. I always need to starve myself before an anal scene, and I'm hungry."

"We'll find a bar that does food," Rio concluded.

Jay went along for the ride. While he was looking forward to hanging out with one of his favourite pornstars of all time, he knew he had to be careful what he said.

*

They found a table, and a waitress came over to serve. Flower was hungry. She ordered a rump steak and Rio followed suit. Jay ordered a vegetarian stirfry. The boys ordered beers while Flower asked for a glass of white wine. The waitress checked their order and took it back to the kitchen.

Rio and Flower chatted freely before the conversation inevitably turned towards Jay.

"Jay, how do you know Rio?" she asked. "I'm just curious. I've never seen you on a porn set before."

"Uhh ... we're both Raiders fans, and we sometimes meet up to watch their games at bars."

"Yeah," Rio added, "he and I were out one night watching the game at the same place, but we were each on our own and we didn't know each other. I noticed this dude on the other side of the bar was fixated on the game. He was wearing a Raiders cap and he cheered in all the right places, so he was obviously supporting the right team. I felt like some company, so I introduced myself. I sat down next to him and we watched the rest of the game together, but we didn't talk very much that night. Two weeks later, we were back at the same place, and again, we were both on our own. We watched the football together again, and this time we got talking."

Jay and Rio pumped fists. Flower had the backstory, but she didn't know it wasn't true. That's not how they met, and they weren't just 'friends'.

"And ... so ... how did you find yourself on set today? Have you been in porn before?"

"No, ma'am," Jay replied, swallowing a mouthful of beer. "One day when we were watching the football, we were talking about work, and Rio told me what he did for a living. I already knew, and I was curious to find out more, but I didn't want to pry into his professional life, and I didn't want to be the first to bring it up in conversation. And so a few nights ago, we were at a bar having a few beers and he mentioned he was shooting with you today. He asked if I'd like to come to the set, just to watch, and I jumped at the opportunity."

"And then how did you find your way into the scene?"

Rio stepped in. "I asked the producer. I spoke with him a day or two before the shoot."

Flower turned back to Jay. "Did you know ... umm ... what kind of a scene it was?" She drank some of her wine.

"Yeah, sure I did. Rio explained it all to me beforehand."

"You had no reservations about eating your friend's cum?"

"Well, yeah, of course I did. I've never eaten another man's cum before," Jay lied, "but I've tasted my own, and it's OK, so I kind of knew what to expect Rio's to taste like. And when Rio explained that I'd be eating it off your ass, it seemed like a small price to pay to get up close to your beautiful ass. And also to meet you, of course."

Flower smiled. "You eat good ass, too, by the way. Has anyone ever told you that?"

Jay glanced nervously at Rio. "Uhh ... yeah, one or two people have mentioned it."

"You made me cum just from eating me out. I squirted on the couch. And while you were showering, I was saying to Rio that even after he gaped me wide open and you unexpectedly fucked me in the ass, I could still feel you, even though it was only for a few seconds."

Flower's compliments made Jay blush a little. "Like I said before, I jack off to you all the time, and it was a miracle I didn't cum while you and Rio were fucking. I couldn't quite believe I was masturbating in the same room as you, right in front of you. And I was so close to nutting hands-free while my tongue was in your crack, that as soon as I put my cock in your ass, my balls twitched straight away. It felt like I was about to cum almost as soon as I started."

"It was completely unexpected," Flower said, "but I think it made the end of the scene so much more interesting, and you played the part well. You said you haven't been on a porn set before, so are you an actor of some kind, or a performer?"

"No, ma'am," Jay deadpanned. "I'm a librarian."

*

They drank some more until Flower decided it was time to head back to her hotel. She hugged Rio, then turned to Jay. She kissed him on the cheek, wishing him well. She scooted off into a cab and disappeared in a trail of rubber and exhaust.

Rio and Jay hugged. "Job well done, dude," Rio congratulated.

"I still can't fucking believe that all just happened."

"It did. In a couple of weeks' time, the scene we shot is gonna be released online. How do you feel about that?"

"The first thing to worry about," Jay said, "is losing my job at the library."

Rio laughed. "You won't lose your job! The only person at your work who's gonna notice -- and trust me, she's *definitely* gonna notice -- is your bitch Britney, but there's no way she's gonna tell. She'll find it, and she's gonna love it. But you might want to give her a heads-up that it's coming, so she's not surprised."

Jay smiled on one side of his mouth. "You're probably right about that. But ... what about my parents?"

"Do your parents watch porn?"

"Not as far as I know," Jay replied.

"So stop worrying about things that aren't gonna happen," counselled Rio. "Everything's cool. Do your friends watch porn?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"And how do you think they're gonna feel when they see your face buried in Flower's shithole, followed by your cock?"

Jay didn't need to answer that question. He knew how jealous they'd be.

"So, we good?" asked Rio.

"We good."

They finished their beers, paid the tab, and went home.

*

Rio opened the front door to their apartment, and they went inside. Jay flopped onto the couch, grabbed the remote, and switched on the TV.

"What are you watching, Jay?"

Jay flipped around the dial. "Nothing."

"Then come to bed with me."

He turned the television off and walked towards Rio. The room was silent, except for distant sirens. They lay down, side by side.

"You were so fuckin' awesome today," Rio said. "I couldn't believe how well you played that role."

"Wait," challenged Jay. "You sayin' I'm a cuck?"

Rio raised his palms in a gesture of apology. "Fuck. No, no ... that's not at all what I meant. I don't think of you in that way. You ain't no ugly accountant in a bowtie with squinty glasses. But ... what I mean is ... you ... seemed to have an instinctive knowledge of what the role required, and you played it well. I mean, like, maybe you're an undiscovered actor."

Jay vaguely understood where Rio was coming from. "You don't think I hammed it up too much? You don't think I overacted?"

"You were perfect!" Rio answered. "Porn isn't just about penetration and bodily fluids; there's definitely a place for humour in it. And I couldn't believe how, in your very first ever scene, you went so far off-script and landed the funny side so well. And then, after that, you had unscripted sex with a top-shelf pornstar."

"By humour, do you mean when she threw me away for cumming too soon and I crawled away with the briefcase?"

"Exactly that. Only a person who'd watched prodigious amounts of porn, and a person with some undiscovered talent, could pull off that kind of improv so well in their first ever scene."

Jay blushed. "Thanks ... I guess ... though I still can't believe I fucked one of my favourite porn actresses today, even if it was just for half a second, and then I had dinner and a few drinks with her afterwards. I liked her. I thought she was sweet."

Rio opened his arms. "Come here, dude." Jay stepped forward and felt Rio's tight, muscular, masculine embrace. "Today was an incredible success. I felt uncomfortable about the scenario that was pitched to me a few days ago, and you made it all OK. And in the process, you might've opened a door in the industry for yourself. I couldn't ever have imagined an outcome like this."