Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him on the cheek. "Back to work!" she grinned, swallowing his sperm. Her ass felt nicely stretched and relaxed, as did Jay's brain. The weight of last night's awkwardness with Rio had gone.

He and Britney chatted as they worked together, courteously helping borrowers find books. Nobody could've guessed that they'd had an anal quickie in the bathroom at lunch. He steered clear of what had happened last weekend, but he knew he'd have to tell her about it soon.

He arrived home from work to find Rio sitting on the couch with his laptop on the coffee table in front of him, thighs spread wide. The TV was off and the room was quiet. He closed the front door behind him. "Hey, Rio!" he yelled.

"Hey, bro. How was work?"

"Wait a second, let me get changed first." Jay disappeared for a few minutes before emerging again in street clothes. He sat on the couch next to Rio. "Work was good." He didn't mention Britney. "How's your Onlyfans going?"

Rio chuckled. "It's still exploding."

Jay felt horny. "You wanna try again?"

Rio hadn't changed his mind. "Sure." They walked toward their bed.

They each felt challenged in their own way. Jay had been submissive every time he'd had sex with Rio, and sometimes, he felt almost feminine, imagining Rio impregnating him. He loved the way Rio towered over him, dominating him, completely owning his pussy. Jay was going to try to be dominant with Rio for the first time, and while he'd fucked the living shit out of Britney at lunchtime today, he'd rarely ever done that with men, and certainly not ever with Rio.

Rio was about to feel another man's penis inside his butt for only the second time in his life. While this didn't necessarily mean he had to be psychologically submissive to Jay, he still needed to submit in a strictly physical way, and this was uncharted territory for him.

Rio spoke first. "I don't really know what you want me to do." Jay, the avid reader, picked up on the way Rio had constructed his sentence. Rio was giving Jay control, but Jay didn't know what to do with it.

Jay leaned in for a kiss, but Rio was six inches taller than him, and it's not easy to dominate from that position. "Wait," he said. He left the bedroom, went out onto the balcony and brought in a crate.

Rio laughed when he saw what Jay had brought back. "You gon' stand on that motherfucker?"

"Yeah," Jay smiled, "and stop laughing." He put the crate on the floor in front of Rio and stood on it. He was now about 7 or 8 inches taller than Rio, even if only artificially. They kissed, and Rio reached up to cup Jay's jaw and neck. The kiss broke, and Jay looked down into Rio's dark brown eyes for the first time ever. "I wanna eat your ass, Rio."

"You'll need to climb down off that stupid fucking crate," Rio teased. "You got a long tongue, but even so, you won't reach my ass from up there in the fuckin' clouds."

"Smartass," Jay muttered. He got off the crate and moved it to a corner of the room. He pulled Rio's pants down, and under normal circumstances, he'd kneel down and suck his fat cock -- but not today. He instructed Rio to leave his feet on the floor but to lay his torso on the mattress, face down, so that Rio's thick tushy hung off the edge of the bed.

Rio's tight, puckered asshole was right in front of Jay face, ready to be devoured. 'Those thirsty pricks on his Onlyfans could only dream of this,' he thought to himself. He planted his face between Rio's cheeks, licking and kissing the tight brown hole in front of him. "You taste good, Rio," he whispered. This was the perfect position for eating ass.

Rio's face was buried in the mattress and his mind was fried. "Fuck me like this, Jay."

Jay didn't feel any further need to ask for confirmation. His dick was hard and ready for action. He stood behind Rio, leaned across his back, and jammed it in.

Rio tried to relax. He wanted this so badly, but the sensation was unfamiliar and painful. Jay rubbed Rio's toned back in an attempt to induce a feeling of relaxation, but Rio's breath was jagged and forced. Getting his ass eaten was pleasure on a different level, but getting fucked wasn't.

"You OK?" Jay asked.

"Yeah ... I guess ... it just feels weird ... go slow?"

Jay wiped the sweat from his brow. He could still taste Rio's tang on his tongue. He didn't thrust, because he wanted Rio to get used to the feeling of a dick inside him, but as he looked down at this beautiful (almost)virgin ass he was inside, it was so hard not to nut. And as he reached down to lovingly grope Rio's semi-erect junk from behind, there it was -- a blinding white flash before his eyes, and a nuclear detonation in his balls.

"Your ass is just too fuckin' good, Rio," apologised Jay. Those dudes on Onlyfans drooling over Rio's post had no idea what they couldn't ever have.

If Rio was honest with himself, he was glad that Jay came too soon and that it was over. He still found the sensation a little uncomfortable, but after the false start last Saturday night, he knew he'd well and truly lost his anal virginity.

Jay looked down at Rio's ass, still bent over the mattress. "You're leaking, dude."

Rio looked back at Jay over his shoulder, almost scared to move. "Fuck! What do I do?"

Jay couldn't believe that Rio didn't know. How many porn sets had he been on? "Well, you could maybe take a quick shower? Maybe sit on the toilet first, and try to squeeze it out like you're taking a shit?"

Rio nodded. "Thanks for the advice." As he shuffled off towards the bathroom, Jay wondered how someone who'd been in porn for so long even needed to ask that question.

Later that night, they lay in bed. Jay was reading a 19th century play from Norway that had been translated into English. Someone at the library had eagerly recommended it to him, but it wasn't pushing his buttons. Truth be told, it was boring as fuck. Not every book in the world was a winner.

"How did it feel?" asked Jay.

"Like someone was trying to drive a truck up my ass."

Jay laughed. "Look at the size of my cock, Rio. It's regular size, maybe even a little smaller than regular. Now look at your Empire State Building. How do you think the women you work with feel when you're rubbing up against their spinal columns? Come to think of it, how do you think *I* feel?"

Rio waited for Jay to continue.

"Do you know why women let you fuck them in the butt? And do you know why *I* let you? Because it feels SO FUCKING GOOD when you surrender to a penis that it's almost impossible to explain. When you're doing an anal scene, do you ever look at their faces and wonder what they're feeling? As a dude who loves feeling you inside me, I can tell you they ain't pretending. They're really into it, and they're fucking loving what you're doing to them and how you're making them feel. When it comes to receiving anal, if you fight it, you'll never enjoy it. But if you surrender to the dude who's fucking you, if you give in to him, the pleasure is ... there aren't any words to describe it."

"I was wondering about that while you were fucking me, Jay. Why didn't *I* feel that? Why didn't I feel what they feel? Why didn't I feel what you feel?"

Jay ran his hands across Rio's sculpted torso. "If you want me to show you, let me show you."

Rio relaxed as he felt Jay's hands on his chest. "Yeah, I want you to. But like I said before, slowly."

Jay's mind began to hatch a plan.

*

Lunchtime drew near at the library on Wednesday, and Jay was preparing to go shopping. Britney approached him. "You got any plans for lunch today, Jay?" Her eyes sparkled. She was horny.

"Hey, Britz ... sorry, but I need to buy a gift for someone."

She pouted. "Not for me?"

"For Rio. But I can't tell you what I'm buying him. At least, not yet."

Lunchtime arrived, and Jay took his break, grabbing his backpack. It was only a four-block walk to the nearest sex shop. He walked up the narrow stairs and entered the premises, not caring who saw him. He was intending to buy the smallest piece of plastic he could find, just to get Rio started on his journey, but he walked out with an anal training kit. Five plugs, ranging from very small and thin to very long and fat, were inside his backpack. He also bought Rio an anal douche.

Jay returned to the library and went back to work. "You get what you were looking for, Jay?" asked Britney.

"Yep," he replied. "Rio's gonna have a good time tonight."

Britney would've killed to know what he'd bought for him.

*

Jay arrived home after work with his present for Rio inside his bag. "Hey, dude," he sung. He disappeared to change clothes, and Rio noticed he was gone for longer than usual. Jay was busy wrapping Rio's surprise. He'd give it to him later tonight.

They had dinner and talked about their days. Rio mentioned he swam twenty laps at the pool before completing a heavy weights session. Jay's gaze fell upon Rio's magnificent arms. They were works of art.

After they'd cleaned the kitchen, Jay made an announcement. "I bought something for you today, Rio. Wait here. I'll go get it." He returned to the room with a parcel wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper. He gave it to Rio, but he felt the need to explain about the slightly embarrassing paper. "I know it's not Christmas, dude, but this was the only wrapping I could find in the apartment."

Rio held the package in his hands.

"Well, go on -- open it!" enthused an impatient Jay.

Rio tore off the wrapping and saw what Jay had bought for him.

"You like?" Jay grinned in anticipation.

"Uhh ... yeah ... thanks, bruh. Nobody's ever given me a set of anal toys before, so I don't really know how to respond."

"I wasn't going to buy you another fuckin' thesaurus, you know," Jay joked. "And you said you wanted to broaden your horizons, so ... I went shopping for you at lunchtime."

Rio appreciated the thought behind the gift. He'd given Jay every signal that he wanted to explore, and he recognised that Jay was encouraging his first step on a new personal adventure. "Thanks, Jay. I mean it. Thank you. But what's this?" He held up the douche. "I don't know what this is."

Jay couldn't believe what he heard. "What the fuck, dude? You seriously don't know what that is, and you've been in porn for *how* fuckin' long? This is an anal douche. It's used to clean your rectum."

"I've never even seen one before."

Jay's mind nearly popped. "No fucking way. Like, are you like playing me right now? How many chicks have you fucked in the ass, and then they suck your dick straight after? What do you think they use to clean themselves before you fuck 'em? Surely you don't think they just suck their own shit off your shaft, do you?"

Rio looked deep in thought. "Umm ..."

Jay shook his head. "For a world-famous pornstar, you're fucking clueless about some shit, you know that? OK, so it's easy to use."

"You've used one of these before, Jay?" Rio checked.

"Often. Like, I've got one of my own." Jay entered lecture mode. "So, what you want to do is to fill it with warm water, kind of like room temperature warmth. You fill the sink with water, and then you squeeze this bit -- the bulb -- which forces air out, then you hold the nozzle under the surface of the water. This sucks water from the sink up through the nozzle and into the bulb. Then you carefully slip the nozzle inside your butt. Not too far, maybe just a couple of inches, and don't rush. You can use some lube if it's easier. Then, you squeeze some of the water inside your ass and try to hold it in for a few seconds before letting it go. And you repeat this a few times until the water comes out clean. And then you're good to go."

"OK, let's try," said Rio. "Can you watch me? You know, just to make sure I'm doing it right?"

Jay started boning up. "Let's go to the bathroom."

Jay watched as Rio turned on the faucets, mixing hot and cold water and running his fingers under the stream until he was happy with the temperature. He plugged the sink and allowed it to begin filling. He followed Jay's instructions and water flowed from the sink into the bulb. He held it up. "Now what?"

"Here's what I do," Jay answered. "I stand near the toilet and lift up one leg to insert the tube. Then, I clench, I squat onto the bowl as if I'm taking a dump, and then I relax and let the water go."

Rio followed Jay's verbal example and nailed it first try. "Feels so fuckin' weird," he reported. "I'm squirting warm water into my ass."

Jay chuckled. "You'll get used to it."

Rio clenched, sat on the toilet seat, and released. He stood and looked inside the bowl. "Ew. The water's brown."

"Yeah, of course it is. That's to be expected. Now do it again. The water will probably come out clear after about three tries." Jay felt his cock growing.

Rio checked the bowl after his third attempt, finding Jay's prediction to be accurate. "Now what?"

Jay grinned, trying to ignore the blood pulsing and straining against the tip of his dick. "Now we can play." They returned to the bedroom.

Rio lay on the bed, but he put a towel down first, just to be sure. Who knows, he might still be leaking water. He opened the packaging of the trainer set, extracting the smallest one. He examined it. It was about three and a half inches long, and about half an inch wide. Smaller than a micropenis. "What the fuck is this, Jay?"

"I know it looks pointlessly small, but trust me, it isn't."

Rio was in Jay's capable hands.

"I'm gonna lube it up," Jay continued, "then I'm gonna put it in you."

Rio spread his legs wide. Jay was so fucking hard right now. "Here it comes, dude," he said. He wished he was mounting Rio, preparing to plunge his own red-hot cock inside him, instead of this inanimate piece of plastic.

Rio only winced for a fraction of a second. He was surprised to find his asshole clenching down on the plastic invader, almost welcoming it inside him.

"How does that feel?" asked Jay.

"Yeah ... it feels OK. Actually, it feels good."

"Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" Jay reassured.

Rio nodded.

"OK, so now here's what I want you to do, Rio. I want you to jack off. Like, close your eyes and imagine something hot, or put some porn on, whatever gets the job done. I want you to have an orgasm with this plug up your butt."

When it came to sex, Rio wasn't much of an imagination guy. He was a doer, not a thinker. "Gimme my laptop?"

Jay passed it to him, and within seconds, Rio had found a clip in his bookmarks. He watched two huge-titted lesbians sucking face. The clip had all the hallmarks of an amateur shoot -- the lighting was terrible -- but it looked to Jay like the two women were completely into each other.

Jay had never watched Rio masturbate before, and it was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen. His undies were dripping with precum as he watched Rio's cock grow and grow and grow in his hands, like a giant beanstalk. Fuck, he wanted to suck it so bad, but he desperately tried to remain focused on the goal.

Rio's eyes were fixated on his laptop as one of the women started licking the other's asshole. He groaned as thick, white globules of sperm dribbled down his knuckles, pooling at the base of his cock. He felt something he couldn't ever remember feeling before. As he came, he felt his anus spasming, involuntarily clenching around the plug, then relaxing, before clenching again. It felt amazing, like his orgasm had suddenly become supercharged. A thin film of sweat had appeared on Rio's brow, and he wiped it off with the back of his wrist.

Jay leaned forward and ate the cum off Rio's hand, dick and balls. He savoured Rio's taste and warmth. 'Never let a tasty load go to waste,' he thought to himself.

After swallowing, Jay quietly withdrew the plug from Rio's ass and placed it on the towel. He'd clean it up in a minute. He lay down next to Rio and stroked his chest. "How was it?"

Rio tilted his head to look at Jay. "I've been missing out, haven't I?"

Jay nodded. "It only gets better from here."

"That tiny plug was way smaller than you," Rio said, "so maybe that's why I was OK with it."

Jay couldn't work out whether this was a compliment or an insult.

*

They lay in bed later that night. Rio cleaned himself up good in the shower.

"Hey, Jay, I got a question for you."

Jay raised his eyebrows, preparing to respond to Rio's inquiry.

"Can you tell me about the first time you ever had sex?"

Jay's mind whirred back into the mists of time. "There isn't much to tell, really, and it's kind of hard to remember. It was on the night of my 18th birthday. I know that sounds clichéd, but it's true. My parents rented a community hall from the county to celebrate my birthday, and we brought in a DJ and a shitload of beer. I'd been masturbating for years by this time, but I'd never had sex with another person. Anyway, a friend of a friend of a friend invited herself to the party. I didn't know her, and she was probably only there to drink free beer. Anyway, after my parents and my unwanted relatives had fucked off home, she dragged me down to a nearby lake. She laid me on my back, pulled my jeans down, and mounted me. I knew what was about to happen and I was already hard. I think the only words she ever said to me were 'happy birthday'. I don't think she knew my name, and I didn't know hers either. I don't remember us kissing and there was no foreplay. I nutted inside her after about a minute. She wasn't happy that I came so fast, but she probably didn't know it was my first time. She hauled herself off me and walked away. I don't know where she went, and I don't think I ever saw her again." He paused to reflect. "Now that I think back on it, it was a terrible way to lose my virginity."

(Jay asked a similar question of Rio, but the age at which Rio's enormous dick exploded inside his breathless aunt's snatch would probably stop this story being published, so I'll leave you to imagine that part of the conversation.)

"What about the first time you ever had sex with a man?" Rio asked.

"Hmm. So that was a little different, and I remember it much more clearly. I was watching more and more bi and gay porn. I bought a few dildos online, and I fucked myself while I watched. I reached the point where I thought I liked dick as much as pussy, but I'd never actually had a dick, so I couldn't know for sure. I wanted to find out. I wanted to experiment, and I wanted to experience the real thing. I learned there was a gay sauna on the outskirts of town, and one night, I rustled up the courage to go. I'd had five or six beers beforehand, which probably helped. I felt nervous, but the alcohol helped me to ignore my anxiousness. I got an uber there, but I asked the driver to drop me off two blocks away. I stepped inside. I paid, and the guy behind the counter directed me to the lockers and change rooms. I'd expected it to feel a little seedy, but it felt no different to the locker room at a suburban gym. It felt clean, and well looked after. I nearly chickened out, but I told myself 'you're here now, and you're here for a reason, so don't run away.' I knew that if I left, I'd probably never come back again, and I'd be curious forever. So I got undressed and walked into the sauna wearing just a towel around my waist. There were only two other men in the room, but I could already tell from the tents in their towels that they were big. I got the feeling they knew each other. They eyed me off and looked at each other, nodding, as if to say 'this evening's holes have finally arrived'. It felt they'd been waiting for someone like me to show up. Without thinking, I swallowed one cock and, after the other guy rolled a condom on, I impaled myself on the other. They both came on my face, and it was the first time I'd ever tasted someone else's cum."

"Did you go back to the sauna again?" asked Rio.