Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, a few times. It was a steady and reliable source for random dick, but I don't think I ever saw those same two guys again. Not long after that, I met someone and I moved in with her. I knew I was bi and so did she, because I told her soon after we first met, but I stopped seeking out anonymous cock while I was with her. But she pegged me on the regular, which was good."

"Maybe we should go to a sauna sometime?" Rio suggested.

"I'd totally be up for that." Jay looked down at Rio's crotch. Even when he was soft, his size was intimidating. "But if we ever do, I'll make sure the paramedics are on standby. You could probably kill someone with that thing."

They talked a little more, but soon enough, it was lights out. Rio rolled over onto his side, preparing for sleep, but after tonight's events, Jay was still hard as stone. He knew he needed to cum before he could sleep. He thought about sneaking off to the bathroom to fire off a sneaky wristy. He stared at the ceiling.

As surreptitiously as possible, he began touching himself underneath the covers. His right hand landed on his left nipple, while his left hand cupped his swollen balls. He tried to be quiet so that Rio wouldn't notice, but he failed. Rio heard Jay's breath and he felt the sheet rustle. "You OK over there, dude?" he asked.

"Just taking care of business. You got me so hot tonight I can't fuckin' explain, and if I don't get my nut, I won't sleep properly, and I've got work tomorrow."

Rio understood the biological need. Jay's dick stood proud and hard in his hand as he teased and squeezed his one of his nipples.

"You wanna touch me?" Rio offered. He rolled onto his back to give Jay clear access to his chest, stomach and groin.

Jay pulled the covers down before rolling onto his side to face his bed partner. One hand gripped his own dick while the other searched in the darkness to find Rio's crotch. As soon as his fingers wrapped around Rio's flaccid sausage, Jay's orgasm began to build. He held his breath, then moaned as he fired ropes of sperm all over the side of Rio's torso.

Rio felt Jay's load dripping down his side. "We ready for sleep now, bruh?" he asked.

Jay's breathing began to restabilise. "Yeah."

Slumber arrived quickly. The bedsheets reeked of Jay's load.