All Comments on 'Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 18 - Final'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Exluke1Exluke14 months ago

I have really enjoyed this story and loved Rio and Jay. I have commented on next to no content and flatiron2 has such rare grammar issues that most of what I do is get to read future chapters earlier (!) and provide a little American reference. I do appreciate his gracious thanks as mentioned in the introduction and have appreciated even more the friendship that has developed. Now that that’s out of the way, I’m happy to see Rio embrace his newly discovered sexuality and experience Jay’s selfless support, advice, and unconditional love. Flatiron2 was willing to explore and create a believable relationship from what is the expected/assumed fractured lives of pornstars. He gave Rio a healthy stable relationship and a second chance at a career he thought he had lost. Rio would have said in the beginning of the story that even straight porn was currently and for his foreseeable future, an impossibility. Rio’s changed heart and ego provided a path by which he was able to regain his career. Thanks in large part to Jay. The guys now have a great shot at a long-term loving relationship and flatiron2 even bolstered it by having the guys meet one another’s parents and buy a townhouse together.

Please comment on what you have liked and provide constructive feedback. If you’d prefer to give private feedback on the story flatiron2 is good at checking for any direct comments sent to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous