Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 18 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rio tried again. "I've got an idea. Can we film ourselves having sex and upload it to Onlyfans?"

Jay rested his chopsticks in his takeout box. "Fuck, dude, are you sure about this?"

Rio waited for Jay to continue.

"I mean, your industry is accepting of you being in a relationship with me, and so are your fans, but all you've done so far is describe our situation. What you're suggesting is to provide visual evidence."

Rio shrugged. "I've got nothing to hide. I've said what I needed to say, and I know you've got my back. Plus, I love you, and I love having sex with you, and I know my gay and bi fans will go nuts because they've been begging me for some man-on-man action from me since like fucking forever, so I can't see where the downside is."

"Tonight?" asked Jay.

"Maybe not tonight," Rio answered. "Too full of noodles. Besides, we need to plan it. But soon. If you're into it, that is?"

"Sure," Jay nodded.

*

Rio stepped outside again, taking a deep breath, filling his lungs. He looked up at the clear blue sky, grateful for his life.

A few minutes later, his phone buzzed again. This time, it was Jay. Again, he took the call.

"Hey, Jay," Rio answered. "What's up?"

"Hey, sexy dude," Jay replied. "I'm on my morning coffee break, but I was wondering if you had plans for lunch today."

Rio thought. The scene he'd just been booked for was scheduled for the day after tomorrow. His day was free. "My day is wide open, man."

"Cool. I'm getting hungry. Wanna have lunch together?" Jay asked.

Rio smiled. "Love to. Our usual place? The café two blocks from your library?"

"Perfect. I'll see you there at half past twelve?"

"I'll be there, at our usual table. Oh, by the way, I got a call earlier. Got another scene to shoot."

"Fuck, man, that's awesome news!"

"I'll tell you about it over lunch," Rio declared.

"Can't wait to see you again," Jay replied. "Feels like ages since just this morning. I'm missing you already."

Rio exhaled in happiness. "I feel the same way. Love you, dude."

"Love you too, Rio," said Jay.

Rio took a light jog before his lunch date.

*

THE END

12