Rip Her Fucking Clothes Off! Pt. 01

Story Info
Party chicks get their clothes torn off and ripped to shreds.
3.9k words
4.23
28.5k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had decided to go back to school and work on a degree, so I could do something different with my life. At forty five, I was semi retired as a general contractor, but I wanted to do something that was both fun, and would sock away even more cash for another ten years or so. I was initially greeted with some skepticism by the other, much younger students, but they soon came to realize I was pretty savvy to the real world, and didn't take any crap from the professors either.

While considerably older than everyone I was hanging out with, I still looked a lot younger, and acted that way as well. It wasn't long before everyone pretty much accepted me as someone they could both hang out with and trust, so after a month or so, I was invited to an underground party that was being put on in an old warehouse near the docks. We weren't given any further instructions until thirty minutes prior to its kicking off, to lessen the chances of it being infiltrated by some undercover cops.

I showed up wearing snug-fitting jeans and sneakers, along with my usual black, sleeveless HD tee shirt and was immediately questioned at the door by a guy in his mid thirties or so, acting as security.

"Kinda old to be here, ain'tcha?" he inquired suspiciously, as I handed him the cover charge. "You a cop?"

"No," I replied, "I got an invite just like everyone else."

I showed him my text message, and he shrugged; waving me in. I grabbed a Dixie cup of beer and started looking for familiar faces. It wasn't long before I ran into a group of kids I knew from my art class.

"Hey Jack!" one of them said, as he clapped me on the back. "Wasn't sure you'd make it, Old Man; hanging out with us younger whippersnappers and all."

"Oh, I took my pain meds, strapped on a pair of Depends and left my walker in the car." I responded with a smile. "Smart ass."

He introduced me to some of the others that I hadn't met yet. I recognized a few from the halls or outside, and had conversations with a few of them. About that time, a slim blonde in a cute yellow sundress and ballet shoes, with some seriously pushed-up knockers, sidled up with a beer in her hand and looked me over.

"Hey Pops." she giggled. "You lose your granddaughter or something?"

The music was getting pretty loud, and lights were flashing in crazy patterns, as she began to gyrate around me. I used to hit the clubs back in the 90s when I was a bit younger, so I set my beer down and began moving around her in the opposite direction, making contact every now and then to prove a point.

"Hey, you're not half bad!" she said, with a surprised look on her face.

"Neither are you." I replied. "What's your name?"

"Gina." she responded, as she put her empty hand on my shoulder and changed her rhythm to match mine.

"I'm Jack." I said with a smile. "I've seen you around campus before, I think."

"I've seen you too." she asserted. "What's a professor doing here, anyway?"

"I dunno." I said with a shrug. "I'm a student."

"No way!" Gina exclaimed. "For real?"

"Yep. I retired early a few years back, and now I'm bored." I explained. "I want to learn something else that'll give me some more cash when I head for the mountains in a few years."

"Cool!" she responded, flashing another smile at me. "Well, I'll see you around, Jack!"

With that, she was off to mingle with someone else. I took the time to see what was going on, and noticed someone who looked even more out of place than I did. It was a very pretty brunette who looked like she was about to give birth to a baby elephant. I have a thing for preggos, so I made my way in her direction. She seemed very uncomfortable, and was sitting by herself, although another chick who looked like a younger version of her popped back into the picture from time to time.

I ran into a few more people along the way, so it was probably ten minutes or so before I finally managed to make my way over to her. She looked like was about thirty years old or so, and her belly was huge! She had to be carrying twins or something, inside of that sexy belly of hers.

"Hey there!" I called out over the music, as I approached her. "You sure look out of place!"

"Look who's talking!" she hollered back. "You stuck in the 80s or something?"

I laughed and shook my head.

"Nah, I'm going back to school is all." I replied. "Mind if I sit next you?"

"Not at all." said with a slight head shake. "I'm bored off my ass. It'd be nice to have someone to talk to. "I'm Rachel, by the way."

"Jack Curry." I replied, offering my hand.

She shook it, and I sat down; staring at her enormous, pregnant belly. It was sticking straight out, like half of an oil tank or something.

"Twins?" I inquired. "You look like you're about to pop."

She shook her head.

"Triplets. I'm only six and a half months."

"Holy shit!" I burst out. "You look great! I mean..."

I faltered a bit, as I realized I'd given myself away. Rachel didn't seem fazed at all, and instead, smiled at my backhanded compliment.

"Have a thing for knocked-up Nellies, do you?" she inquired with the biggest, shit-eating grin I'd ever seen.

I was busted, so I figured I may as well admit it. Maybe her husband wasn't giving her any and I'd have a shot at her. I had always fantasized about fucking a pregnant chick, but never had the opportunity before. One as over sized as her would be a hell of a prize, too; at least to me.

"There's nothing as beautiful as woman who is with child." I stated. "I'm sure your husband would agree."

"I'm not married." she replied with a warm smile, opening the conversation to take a different turn.

"Boyfriend?"

She shook her head and smiled flirtatiously.

"Nope. Hopelessly single. I'm carrying for my younger sister, who dragged me here tonight to try and set me up with someone." she snorted. "Fat chance at that! Everyone's stoned or high already. Like that's really where I have my sights set. So I'm available, and no kids to interfere, if you're interested."

So it was out! We were both fishing, and seemed to like what we were netting. More and more people were obviously getting lit, and the lights were flashing faster than ever. At that point, the DJ started playing "Mr. Curry is a cop," and several people pointed in my direction and waved. Suddenly, the spotlight was on me, and I stood up, making some idiot John Travolta moves from "Saturday Night Fever," which caused everyone to erupt into laughter. I waved in a "screwing the lightbulb fashion," and sat back dawn, as the party continued.

"That was pretty funny." Rachel giggled. "Oh, this is my sister - Ashley - by the way."

The same chick I'd seen with her earlier, showed up and smiled.

"Who's your friend, Sis?" she inquired. "I saw the light on him a couple minutes ago."

"Mr. Curry." Rachel replied, winking at me.

"Are you a cop?" Ashley asked with a grin.

"Nah, I'm back in school's all." I said with a smile. "But that's why they put the spot on me. Someone obviously thought it would be funny."

"They were right." Ashley agreed. "Gotta go, Sis. See, I told you, you'd meet somebody. Don't doubt me!"

With that, she was back into the crowd, and the roaring din that accompanied it. As I tried to follow where she was going, something caught my attention, and I focused in on two people who looked like they were arguing, across the way. One of them was Gina, but I didn't recognize the guy she was sparring with. Gina shoved him at one point and he shoved her back. This happened a few more times, and Gina finally slapped him. He responded by reaching out and tearing her sundress wide open, revealing her push-up bra and smooth, white belly.

Gina screamed and tried to get away, but the guy was going for her. He tore her dress off completely, as someone else snatched her bra off, leaving her only in her panties and flats. Another guy dove in from behind and pulled her panties down to her ankles, and in the commotion, she stepped out of them, leaving her totally nude. Gina was screaming at the top of her lungs in both humiliation and embarrassment, but that only served to draw even more attention to her nude plight. What was left of her dress and panties were tossed about, and ripped to shreds by the enthusiastic crowd.

Gina stood there in shock, and I decided to make my way over to her and try and get her out of there. She had stopped screaming at this point, and seemed frozen in fear; her lower lip quivering and her nostrils flaring. The dude who had torn her clothes off earlier, pulled his shorts down and started jerking off in front of her, as something dribbled out of her cunt. I stared in disbelief at what I was seeing! Oh my fucking god; she was having an orgasm in full view of everyone!

Some people piss or shit their pants when they get really scared, but others will react by having an orgasm. It's Mother Nature's way of dealing with a scary situation by making the person feel really good at the same time. Gina's legs buckled, and she dropped to her knees as she music suddenly stopped. You could have heard a pin drop, as everyone stared at her gasping for breath as she climaxed two more times. The dude grunted too, and shot a thick load of cum all over her face and tits, and several people applauded.

The situation was getting dangerous, and then over the quietness, a voice suddenly yelled out, "Strip 'em all! Grab a chick and rip her fucking clothes off!"

Several women screamed as they were subsequently attacked, and for the next several minutes, the sound of ripping fabric could be heard, as one by one, every female was hunted down and had her clothes torn off of her body and shredded into rags. Eventually, everything quieted down, and probably close to a hundred young women were standing about the place devoid of their clothes. Some were trying to cover themselves, while others seemed to actually be enjoying it. A few were crying in pure humiliation. I glanced back at Rachel, and to my surprise, she still had her maternity clothes on. The sadistic bastards had saved her for last.

Before I could reach her, someone began tearing into her top and ripping it from her body, exposing her gigantic, swollen belly and smallish, pointy tits. Next came the loose sweat pants and underwear. The entire room was silent, as everyone stared in amazement at the stripped preggo standing completely nude before them. Her belly was sticking almost straight out, and I was totally captivated by the sight. I could feel my cock hardening at this unclothed vision from Heaven, as I threaded my way through the throng to reach her. Despite what she was going through, I was still enormously turned on by her unclothed, pregnant body.

Then, it happened. The same voice that urged all the guys to strip the chicks before, suddenly bellowed again. "Free fucks for all!" A roar of support reverberated through the warehouse, along with screaming, as the women were all methodically raped by dozens of dudes each. I saw someone heading for Rachel, but I somehow got there first. I reached out and put my hand on his arm.

"She's mine!" I said sternly. "Don't you dare touch my wife!"

He backed off in fear and respect, believing that Rachel was indeed, my wife. I put my arms around her and turned her sideways, so that I could get my arms around her enormous belly and embraced her tightly.

"Are you okay?" I inquired, staring at her pointy, milky tits and swollen stomach.

"Yes." she said quietly.

I could hear her quite clearly, as the only sounds in the warehouse that were audible now, were male grunts and female sobs, as every chick in the place was raped repeatedly by many guys, and they all shot their loads inside of them.

"Thanks for sticking with me." Rachel continued. "You know Jack, this is kind of hot. I love the way I feel standing here in front of all of these people, without so much as a stitch on. Wanna fuck me, Jack? Right here; right now! Fuck me!"

Did I ever! I pulled my own clothes off and sat down in the overstuffed chair that Rachel had been in when we first met. She climbed on top of me rather clumsily - due to her size - and sank her warm, wet cunt onto my cock and began riding me like a jockey. I reached out and caressed her belly, running my hands all over it like a crystal ball, and then up to her perky tits; squeezing them vigorously, and causing them to squirt.

Rachel giggled at the sensation of her nipples squirting, and continued rocking back and forth on my lap. It wasn't long before I could feel my own orgasm building. I sighed blissfully and climaxed; ejaculating deep inside of her massive mommy belly.

"Oh Jack!" she exclaimed. "I felt that shoot up inside of me! Don't go limp on me! I'm going to cum too!"

I could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around my softening penis, as she grunted and bucked in her own, personal ecstasy. A few seconds later, she pulled off me as my semen ran out of her cunt and dribbled all over the chair. What was probably a five dollar yard sale item five minutes ago, was certainly ruined now.

"Fuck, Rachel!" I burst out breathlessly. "That was totally fucking awesome! You're a fantasy come true. Thank you."

She looked around at the other women who were still getting their lovely brains fucked out. Some were obviously being raped against their will, while others seemed to really be enjoying what was happening to them.

"Let's get out of here!" she urged.

I nodded and put my clothes back on, pulling my underwear over my sopping wet pelvis and then my jeans and sneakers. We headed for the entrance and ran into Ashley along the way, who seemed to be one of the chicks who was absolutely loving what she was getting. She obviously couldn't have kids, so she had no fear of getting knocked up like her sister. She looked ecstatic, as one guy shot a load of cum into her mouth, while another one rammed her cunt hard and rough.

"She'll be okay." I pointed out. "C'mon, let's go."

As we neared the door, I encountered Gina, who was just getting a cock pulled out of her ass. I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her alongside of us, as she staggered to her feet; cum dribbling out of her gaping bunghole.

"Come with us!" I urged.

She nodded, and I led her to the door. It was unattended; the security guy was evidently partaking in the free fucks too, so we made our escape into the dark of night. A few minutes later, we got to my SUV, and I let the two women jump in. Just then, another woman was making her way in our direction.

"Wait!" she called out. "Please help me! Don't leave me here!"

I could clearly see two pursuers behind her, and I pulled the truck around and hit my brights, which also activated my off road light bar. The entire area was suddenly illuminated in 5000 Kelvin brightness, and I reached under the seat to retrieve my 1911 as the young woman climbed inside. To my amazement, it was Ashley! I guess she wasn't enjoying it as much as it appeared, when we passed her.

"Thank God!" she exclaimed, as Gina pulled her in and shut the door. "Thank you!"

I locked the doors and stepped on it, but the two dudes stepped in front of the truck, forcing me to come to a stop. This was a potentially dangerous situation, as I remembered what had happened to both Reginald Denny as well as the poor bastard in Minneapolis, in 2020, who stopped to avoid hitting anyone and was subsequently dragged from his rig and also beaten to within an inch of his life.

I wasn't fucking around, and had no intention of becoming a statistic myself, so without any verbal warning, I slipped the safety off of the.45 and fired a shot into the air; the spent casing ejecting from the top of the pistol, and back into the SUV. As the guys flinched, I jammed my foot down on the accelerator and sped at them, causing them to jump to the side. I kept it down, and got us the fuck out of the area. A block or two away, what seemed like dozens of squad cars and SUVs were coming at us; blue LED lights blazing. I flashed my lights and came to a stop, as one of the units pulled to the side, letting the others continue on their way.

I turned on the interior lights and rolled the window down, calling out as an officer exited the vehicle, with her hand on her sidearm.

"I have three victims with me!" I hollered. "Two are going to need medical attention. They've been raped."

"We got a report a few minutes ago of shots fired." the officer stated,as she approached us. "Is anyone hit?"

"No." I replied. "That was me. There were two males chasing one of these ladies and then blocking the way. I fired a warning shot, but as far as I know, there was no shooting inside the warehouse. Just me in the parking lot."

"Where's the weapon now?" she inquired.

"Mounted on the side of the console." I replied, keeping my hands tightly on the steering wheel. "Can you escort us to the hospital so that these ladies can get looked at? You can grill me later."

She nodded, and called back to Dispatch to notify them that we were en route to the emergency room. We arrived about twenty minutes later, and several orderlies were waiting with gowns for the women to don, as they exited my truck, still completely nude. Rachel accepted one and put it on, but shook her head when she was asked to go inside and be examined.

"I'm alright." she explained. "I wasn't raped. That's my sister though. I'll wait on her if that's okay."

She looked at me, and I nodded.

"I'll go park." I responded. "I'll be right back."

A few hours later, the girls were checked out; rape kits having been administered, and I was cleared of any wrongdoing by discharging the 1911 inside of city limits. I dropped Ashley off at her house, and she had a lot of explaining to do to her husband, but Rachel told me later on that he was not angry with her, as it was not her fault, although he was a bit peeved she had gone to the party to begin with.

It took weeks to investigate what had happened at the event, but everyone involved had been identified and tied to each rape through DNA analysis. Some of the girls had as much as a dozen sets of different DNA inside of them, and Ashley herself had five. It turned out that whoever made the drugs that were used, had laced them with massive doses of a generic form of Cialis, and coupled with the other drugs in their systems, the sexual urges were unstoppable. At least for the guys. A few of the women involved refused to press any charges, most likely because the Cialis had an affect on them as well, and they engaged in the intercourse willingly (like Ashley).

However, twenty seven cases eventually went to trial, and the fraternity that sponsored the party was permanently disbanded, and all the students involved in the sexual assaults were expelled. Except for me. First, I wasn't involved in any of the rapes, and second, I had already dropped out by then. I had better things to do with my time, as you will learn shortly. This story ain't over yet.

In the meantime, both Rachel and Gina had expressed an interest in coming home with me to try and get some rest after the ordeal was over. Rachel and I had obviously hit it off, and Gina was suffering from sort of Florence Nightingale Syndrome, where I had saved her from harm, and felt indebted to me.

It was a long and rather tortuous night, and by the time we finally got back to my house, it was already getting light out. I didn't bother to offer a spare room or anything. I simply drew the heavy curtains shut, and we all just took our clothes off and fell into my king-sized bed.

At some point, I awoke to find my right arm around Gina's torso, and her left tit in my hand. As I slowly regained consciousness, she began to stir as well. The LED clock on my nightstand indicated it was 3:00 in the afternoon, although the curtains made it perpetual twilight in the bedroom. Rachel was still zonked out; most likely sleeping for four.

12