Rip Her Fucking Clothes Off! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Jack." Gina murmured sleepily, as she stretched and yawned. "Mmm, squeeze my titty, Hon. It feels nice."

I did as she suggested, and felt my cock hardening once again, as I fondled her B cups. They were pretty firm, and although not really generous in size, they were still a nice handful. Gina could feel my erection poking against her lower back, and she had another suggestion for me as well.

"Fuck me, please." she implored. "I'm so horny, Jack. Please fuck me."

She rolled onto her back, and I moved in between her parted legs, sliding my erect dick into her ready, willing and wet cunt. There was no dryness or resistance whatsoever, and I easily slid all the way inside of her the very first time; no push and pull here!

I paused for a moment, as I was all the way to the hilt, and kissed her tenderly on the mouth. She smiled and nodded encouragingly.

"Fuck me!"

I needed no further encouragement, and did as I was told. Thoughts of her being stripped at the party, as well as the guy blowing his wad on her face only added to my ardor, and within two minutes or so, I came inside of her. I filled her up, too. I could feel it leaking out and running onto the sheets, just as Rachel finally woke up and looked around.

She propped herself up on her left elbow and stared intently at us.

"Well, I can see that I'm going to have some competition here." she said with a slightly annoyed tone of voice. "Lucky for the two of you, I go both ways."

12