Ripe for the Picking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you say?"

"Nothing Master."

"Oh, I heard something, what did you say, slave?" Brett asked and brought the whip down across her ass. She hissed and panted, held her breath, and finally moaned.

"Sorry Master, I was talking to myself and I thought it was still in my head. I called myself a 'stupid slave' because I asked for this, and I was regretting that request."

"Much better," Brett said and ran his hand gently over her back and patted her head. "I'm starting with the whip because you are familiar with its bite. We will move on to the paddle and eventually the cane if I think you're up for it," Brett instructed her. He laid ten strokes of the whip across her upturned ass, and the pain was definitely greater than when he had whipped her this morning on her hands and knees. She moaned in pain but was definitely still aroused.

"Doing alright, slave?" Brett asked, slipping his middle finger into her lubricious lips.

"Yes Master."

"You're still aroused, so I'm going to continue," he said, grabbing the rubber paddle and adding ten strokes with that. Her ass was on fire, but so was her pussy. The sensation was different, deeper. The whip struck and warmed the surface, this thudded and hurt deeper. 'Oh god, I'm one of those disgusting sluts who like pain,' pussylips thought as she tried in vain to thrust her hips. She wanted to be filled with his wonderful cock.

"Still doing alright, slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Want me to use the cane?"

"Yes Master," pussylips reply was quick, shocking even her. She didn't like pain, so why was this turning her on? Or maybe she did, since her juices were now running down her inner thighs. Brett picked up the cane and laid five even stripes across her already bruised ass. She didn't cry out, only moaned.

"That's five, do you want any more?"

"Whatever pleases you Master."

"I didn't ask you to please me, I asked because I don't want to push too far. Do you want more, or have you had enough?"

"My ass hurts more than it ever has Master, I'm not sure if I could take five more."

"That's what I wanted to know," Brett said as he laid down the cane and went to get the healing ointment he had rubbed into her ass this morning. As he rubbed in the ointment, making sure to massage it deeply and help her overcome the worst of her beating, pussylips moaned and cooed at his care.

"Please fuck me, Master," pussylips begged hoarsely, barely above a whisper. Unfortunately, without something to help him, Brett couldn't right now. He had cum in her asshole only a few minutes ago and had cum down her throat to start the morning.

"I can't right now, but I will stuff a dildo in you," Brett responded and pussylips just moaned.

"No, please Master, I won't be able to keep myself from cumming," she pleaded and Brett chuckled.

"Don't worry, my pretty slave, I will allow you to cum," he said as he stuffed an eight inch dildo into her drooling pussy and turned it on. "You may cum as many times as you are able, slave."

"Thank you Master," pussylips moaned and then gasped as the sensations began to overwhelm her. She came with a cry and Brett smiled. He wished he could use her right now, her upturned ass looked so inviting, but he was only semi hard and it was hurting a bit, he needed some time to recover. His slave seemed to be enjoying herself and was already on her third orgasm. He cleaned and put away the crop, whip, paddle and cane as he watched her. She suddenly went limp during her seventh or eighth, he wasn't sure which, but he was sure she had reached sensory overload and passed out.

As the orgasms came crashing down on her, one after another, pussylips was in heaven. Her need was indeed satiated, but the fireworks and body wracking orgasms just wouldn't stop, even when she tried to fight it after her fourth one, but by then she was so drained that her resistance was an attempt in futility. The fifth one was stronger because she tried to hold it off but once it came she was just a passenger on this roller coaster of ecstasy. She climaxed twice more before she passed out just as she was peaking with her eighth orgasm.

Brett turned off the dildo and removed it from pussylips now drenched slit. Her body twitched as if losing a dear friend. He wiped her clean and then massaged more of the healing ointment into her reddened and somewhat bruised buttocks. He loved playing with and touching his slave, she was the perfectly proportioned woman, a nice plump ass but not large, her breasts were full but not huge or too big for her frame. No she was just right in every way and he reached under and played with her hanging tits, like plucking ripe fruit. They were delectable. He thought of her face which he could not see. Her large expressive brown eyes, her pert nose, her nice, but not overly pronounced cheeks, her normal lips, not thin, but not plump or filled with collagen looking like some freak of nature, no, she was perfect everywhere he looked and touched.

Brett was hard again, but not into necrophilia, so he released pussylips from the bench and carried her into the room with the queen sized bed. He laid her on it, locked her collar to a chain that he locked to the head of the bed and then covered her over to let her rest. She had experienced much this morning and needed a break for a little while. He tidied up the basement area and checked in on her periodically. He went upstairs and made some sandwiches for lunch, returning with them and some bottled water, setting the tray beside the bed on the night table there as pussylips was still passed out. He brushed the hair off her face and she woke, looking up at him with the most beautiful smile he had ever seen.

"Mmm, Master, that was incredible! Oh, how long was I passed out?"

"About an hour and a half, I made some sandwiches for lunch. Would you like one?"

"Yes please, Master."

"I have turkey and provolone on rye with mayo, or ham and swiss on rye, also with mayo."

"You have been watching me for a while, haven't you Master?"

"Yes."

"You know I like them both, but I'm a slave now, decisions are not up to me anymore, Master. Please decide for me," pussylips said and waited for her Master to decide which sandwich she should eat. Brett preferred the ham and swiss to the turkey and provolone so helped her sit up and placed the tray in front of her with the turkey sandwich and took the ham for himself.

"You may use your hands and eat like a normal human for lunch."

"Thank you Master, ooo, I love turkey," pussylips said as she took a bite of the sandwich. "Still worried about me trying to get away, Master?" she asked, lifting the chain attached to her collar and the bed.

"It doesn't hurt to be safe, but you just look so lovely with the hard chain against your soft curves," Brett responded with a salacious grin.

"Oh thank you Master, please keep me chained and unable to get away, even though I do not wish to escape."

"Why, slave?"

"Because it excites me that you desire me so much that you would keep me chained and unable to get away, Master."

"Very good, slave, because I like the bound female form and I plan on keeping you in tight bondage often."

"Yes Master, whatever you wish. As I said before, I wish to experience it all, so bind me to your cock's delight."

"Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming," Brett said after he finished chewing.

"It's not a dream, Master, though it could have been a nightmare for both of us. Instead it has been a life changing event that brought about exactly what you desired and, obviously I have desired as well, I just denied it to myself for all these years."

"I must be the luckiest man alive. I kidnapped my dream girl, forced her to become my slave, and rather than resent me, she's in love with me and embracing the slave inside herself that I knew was there all along."

"I think I'm the luckiest slave alive, Master. I was forced to confront my true self and accept that being a slave is who I truly am. I seriously doubt that I would have ever allowed myself to discover this, unless it was forced upon me, but now that it has been, I know to my very core that it is what I was born to be."

"My pretty pussylips, I love you."

"Thank you Master, I love you too."

"I am not hungry anymore, Master, at least not for food."

"Finish eating, slave, you're going to need your strength."

"Yes Master," pussylips said and dutifully finished the last portion of her sandwich. Brett had already finished his and was munching on some potato chips.

"Would you like some, slave?"

"No thank you, Master, I am full."

"Are you too full for some more fun?"

"Maybe a little, Master."

"Alright, we'll rest for a little while," Brett acquiesced, closing the bag of chips and taking a drink of water before climbing onto the bed and sitting next to pussylips. He pulled her tightly to him and wrapped his left arm around her shoulder before hugging her to his broad chest. She snuggled into his warmth and laid her head against his shoulder. This felt so good, and pussylips wondered if she could have been happy with a normal relationship. It was comforting and pleasant, but it didn't send those wonderful signals to her pussy like the chain dangling between her breasts did. He was her Master, he controlled every facet of her life. She not only wouldn't resist, pussylips welcomed his guidance and control of her. She let out a little moan when she thought about what he had said about binding her in all sorts of restrictive positions.

"What are you thinking, slave?"

"Thinking about all the ways you're going to bind me, Master."

"And that made you moan like you're in heat?"

"Yes Master," pussylips replied as the color rose in her cheeks, her blush not escaping her Master's attention.

"Are you embarrassed by your body's response to that thought?"

"Yes Master."

"Be proud of that, you are a slave. A slave should be excited by the things her Master does to her. Embrace the slave inside of you, forget that prim and proper prude that carried on a charade for so many years."

"Yes Master, I will try, though sometimes I blush because I'm aroused, not because I'm embarrassed."

"Was that the case just now?"

"It was a combination of both, Master."

"Good, you are improving quickly," Brett said and hugged her tightly, almost preventing pussylips from breathing, but she managed and he eased off but still held her tight.

"I am ready Master."

"Very good, slave, but I wish to enjoy the warmth of your beautiful body against mine for a few more minutes."

"Yes Master," pussylips smiled and hugged him back, enjoying the warm embrace of her Master. She couldn't believe that just a few short days ago she had accomplished everything she set out to do in life, yet she was bored and unfulfilled. Now she felt happier than at any time in her previous life. That was all behind her now, she could never go back to the dull life she once lived.

She wished she could contact her parents and let them know she was alright so they wouldn't have to mourn for her, but at least they had her younger brother who had just graduated high school. Come to think of it, she barely heard from them anymore as her brother took up most of their life with his football games and scholarship to a major university. She was sure they wouldn't miss boring Dori. She sighed in contentment at the strong arms of her Master that were wrapped around her. Attached to the man who desired her so much he just had to have her and kidnapped her into a life of permanent slavery, which she now knew was exactly what she needed.

"Thank you Master," pussylips breathed softly.

"What are you thanking me for, slave?"

"For desiring me enough to just come and take what you wanted -- me!"

"You're welcome, slave. Frankly I'm surprised at how quickly you've adjusted to your new life."

"Yes Master, I always hoped to be wanted by men, like you desire me, but I dressed so conservatively that I'm surprised it happened at all, even with you."

"Yes, you hid yourself very well, but I am extremely attracted to submissive women like yourself, and when I dated you, I had a difficult time controlling myself. I mean, you have such a lovely face, even without makeup you are beautiful. Your hair is thick and gorgeous with its naturally soft curls. And your body -- oh your hot body that you hid so well underneath those less than flattering dresses, skirts and tops. You seldom wore slacks, but your skirts were long and well below the knee. You rarely wore heels and often wore a blazer or jacket to hide your beautiful breasts."

"Thank you Master."

"I wasn't finished. You were so quiet, shy and submissive that I had trouble hiding my erection. Last night when I gagged you I could tell that you wanted to talk, you were gushing with emotion. I'd never seen you like that before, even though we dated several times, I don't believe you spoke more than a few words each time we went out. I believe that is because you had repressed your true submissive self and was afraid to let her out. Once you did, the floodgates opened and you've talked more to me in the last two days than you have to your boss for the last week."

"That's true, Master. I've always been a woman of few words, which most men find disconcerting. They are accustomed to a woman who carries the conversation, since most men feel uncomfortable around women. You on the other hand never seemed to mind and, now that I think back on it, you controlled everything on the date, and I allowed you to. I actually enjoyed it, but since you didn't contact me during the summer or when I got back to school, I assumed that you were through with me. I'm used to being rejected, I mean, with a name like Doris, my conservative dress and my quiet shyness, most men didn't even give me a second look, if they gave me a first look."

"Yes, you became very adept at being invisible, especially to men."

"I had no idea I was doing that, Master."

"That may be true, but your subconscious knew."

"Yes Master."

"I think we've rested enough, let's go tie you up tight, my beautiful slave. I'll let you see yourself in the mirror when I'm finished. You'll be a work of art," Brett said, kissing pussylips on top of the head and then slipping out of their embrace. He unlocked the chain from the head of the bed and then led her into the dungeon, using the chain like a leash. She moaned at the symbolism of his control and marveled at how beautiful and graceful the chain looked as it hung between her breasts and arced up to his hand. It no longer surprised her that everything he did to her caused her to become aroused. In fact, she seemed to be in an almost constant state of sexual excitement now.

Brett led pussylips into the dungeon and quickly locked her chain around a support post. She didn't want to get away, but now she couldn't, he was telling her by his actions how much he wanted her. He returned with a pile of leather and dropped it onto a nearby table. He grabbed her wrists and locked them together in front of her with a pair of simple leather cuffs, then pulled her arms up over her head and locked them to a chain hanging there.

Brett picked up the deep red leather corset, pussylips had never seen one before and wondered what it was. He approached her and began wrapping it around her midsection, confusing her even more. Where were the cups to cover her breasts? Why was it so short it didn't cover her private parts? Brett continued and buttoned it together around her abdomen and pussylips thought it wasn't so bad, other than the fact it didn't cover anything. He pulled on the laces and began tightening and suddenly pussylips became aware of what was happening. Her waist was being cinched down to breath stifling proportions. Her breaths became shallower as her Master tightened the laces, going back and tightening them again until pussylips thought she wouldn't be able to breathe anymore.

"Please Master, (gasp) I can't -- breathe," pussylips begged.

"If you couldn't breathe, you wouldn't be able to talk," Brett teased her, but let out the laces slightly. She could breathe a bit better.

"Thank you Master."

Brett didn't respond and instead he returned with a two leather tubes with laces up and down their length, until pussylips saw the spike high heel at the bottom and realized they must be footwear of some sort. He slipped both onto her feet and pussylips struggled to stand in the ridiculous heels, they were at least six inches in height, and there was no platform, so her feet were bent into a steep arch. Brett laced quickly until her ankles were supported, which helped pussylips to stand with less difficulty. He continued with the left boot, lacing it up her leg until the top was barely two inches from her dripping petals. He moved to the other leg and laced the boot to the same firm tightness, matching the other leg. Their color matched the corset, both were trimmed in black accents and the laces were black.

Next came the arm binder. Again, pussylips had never seen one and Brett released her wrists from their cuffs above her head and pulled them behind her and into the leather pouch. He affixed the straps around her shoulders so it could not be slipped and began the task of tightening the laces. Her arms were now crushed together inside the leather at her wrists and he was slowly, inexorably drawing her elbows together until they touched. When he tied off the laces and tucked them into the leather, pussylips arms were one, a single leather arm, fixed behind her. She had never felt more helpless.

But Brett was far from finished. He wrapped a black leather harness of sorts around her corset and around her shoulders, with an anchor point between her shoulder blades. He attached this to a chain above, now, even if it were tottering halting steps in the too high heels, she couldn't walk away. He soon added a spreader bar between her ankles, holding them three feet apart and pussylips wondered why. She didn't have long to wait as he approached with a leather strap sporting two protrusions, one a large dildo and the other a flared, lubed butt plug. He forced them into her spread orifices and used the leather strap through a slot at the bottom of her corset to force them deeper and deeper into her. She gasped when he tightened them one more notch and could feel the bump rubbing against her already aroused clit with every shallow breath.

To finish Brett pulled pussylips' hair into a pony tail on top of her head and approached with a leather harness trainer ball gag. He meticulously fitted the leather straps around her face and head, pulling each strap tighter until the ball was firmly seated in her mouth, effectively silencing her. She had thought she was helpless before, but now, she was immobile and silenced, with toys buried deep inside her. Brett released her pony tail and brushed her hair down around the straps, then turned her a quarter turn so she could see herself in the mirror. The vision that greeted pussylips was indeed a work of art. Her body was encased in deep red leather with black accents and laces. Her breasts swelled over the top of the corset and looked even larger because of her reduced waist size. As she gazed at the vision before her, Brett added a pair of rubber tipped nipple clips to her already protruding nipples. She could only moan in appreciation around the gag as the pinch sent a shock straight to her pussy.

Suddenly the dildo and butt plug came to life and Brett grinned over her shoulder as he held up the remote. He played with the settings for a moment then walked over to the side and set the remote on the cabinet there. She was bound, helpless and being sexually tormented in both of her nether holes while her nipples were clipped and throbbing with need. Oh god, pussylips needed to cum, but she couldn't even ask for permission, she would never make it, the wave of orgasm was near to crashing on the shore, she couldn't hold back for long.

1...45678...12