Ripe for the Picking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just keep climaxing more and harder, I think you might get to a point where you pass out from too many, or crazy orgasms," Brett said when pussylips returned to her senses.

"Yes Master, it just keeps getting better and better."

"You are such a good girl, you continue to amaze me nearly every day."

"Unngghh, thank you Master."

"Did you just cum again?"

"I believe it was an aftershock, but it could have been a very small orgasm, Master."

"If I commanded you to cum, could you do it?"

"I am close Master, maybe someday soon."

"Cum for me now, my good girl, my pretty pussylips, cum for your Master," Brett ordered.

"Oooooohhhhh, yyyeeesss, oooohhhh, thank you Master."

"You deserve it, you were wonderful tonight, everything I had hoped for and more."

"Did you put the waiter up to trying to rescue me, Master?"

"No, that was a surprise, but you aced the test anyway, without any preparation," Brett said as he unstrapped pussylips from the bench, pulled her wrists behind her and locked them together in the leather cuffs. He added the elbow strap and she moaned with arousal. She loved being bound by her Master, it continuously proved to her that she was a very desirable woman, one that her Master wanted so much that he bound his slave to keep her by his side. It thrilled her to the core and pussylips felt more loved and wanted than she could ever remember. "I'm happy that you love to be bound, because the female form is so beautiful when bound properly, it accentuates her beauty."

"Thank you Master."

"You're welcome, slave," Brett said as he attached the leash and led her to the queen sized bed. He sat her on the side of the bed and unlocked the heels, removing them. "I see you had no trouble with these heels after I made you wear the ballet boots."

"No Master, these were easy after those horrible boots, but I would have gladly worn them for you if that is what you desired."

"I know, I'm so proud of you, slave. There is still much to explore, but I don't think I need to train you anymore, you've learned so well and so quickly, I'm impressed," Brett said and kissed her.

"Thank you Master, I am but a slave, I live to serve."

"So perfect," Brett said as he laid her down on the bead and attached the chain to her collar, then covered her over before coming around to climb in behind her, spooning her.

"Mmm, Master, this is perfect, your bound slave in your arms, what could be better?"

"A quiet slave."

"Yes Master," pussylips agreed and snuggled into his warm embrace quickly falling asleep, it had been a wonderful evening.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months later pussylips started her own website, with pictures of her in tight inescapable bondage, these included pictures of her lovely brand. Her Master had decided that the brand would just say slave in small script curved upwards at each end almost as if embracing the collar above. Also her tattoo on her other hip of a red rose, with the word slave incorporated into the flower and stem. No pictures included her face, unless she was hooded or blindfolded and she described in great detail her slavery and how much she loved her Master.

The opening of the website had a link to her story, which included her kidnap and subsequent submission to her Master. She explained how she could not reveal her former identity or that of her Master because he would be arrested for kidnapping, and she did not want that, she loved that he had just taken her and made her his slave. She didn't want her Master to be taken away, she wanted to be with him forever.

Almost a month after starting her website, pussylips received an email from a young woman named Chloe who had seen the website after doing some research about submissives and slavery. Chloe seemed nearly ecstatic at the proposition that real life sexual slavery existed and asked many questions, including asking for proof that what pussylips was telling her was real.

Though pussylips would not reveal the details of her abduction and disappearance, she assured the young woman that she truly was a kidnapped and kept slave who was extremely happy to be one. She explained that all of the pictures on the website were of her and that real sexual slavery existed. She could offer no advice for the young woman on how to become a slave, because pussylips herself had never explored that avenue, nor likely would have. Her slavery was thrust upon her, much to her own delight and happiness. She now lived a life that fulfilled her in ways she could never have imagined.

After the contact with Chloe, pussylips wondered what it must be like to know yourself to be a slave and to seek out a Master. She herself had never known what she was until her Master abducted her. It still amazed her that she and her Master were so compatible and mutually attracted to one another. Of course it stood to reason that he was quite taken with her, since he chose her to kidnap, but for her to find him so strong, virile and handsome had been a surprise. Then again, they had dated years ago, and she had thought he was quite the handsome man back then. Or perhaps it was because of what he had done to her, forced her to reckon with her repressed emotions and drew them to the surface, like a moth to the flame, she had been drawn to him, even before she accepted her fate.

"I love you Master," pussylips spoke aloud, softly and clearly, not knowing that her Master had entered the room behind her.

"I love you too, my pretty pussylips," Brett said and she turned towards him, tears streaming down her joyous face. She had to resist the urge to run to him and throw herself into his strong arms. "Why are you crying, my slave? Are you upset?" her Master asked.

"No Master, I am overcome with joy, these are happy tears. I never would have known the happiness that I feel if you hadn't taken me, Master. I am so happy that I can't stop crying. Please, may I hug you Master?"

"Yes, of course," Brett agreed as she launched herself into his arms and hugged him more tightly than she ever had before.

"Thank you Master, for forcing me to confront my inner self and finding happiness that I never knew existed."

"You're welcome, slave. I must say, you were ripe for the picking."

"Yes Master, I was, I just didn't know it."

"And the fruit has been even sweeter than I ever could have imagined."

"Thank you Master, you always know exactly the right thing to say to make me melt into a puddle of slave flesh for you."

"I think it has more to do with how you are wired inside that sexy mind of yours than what I have to say, I just know what you need and how to provide it because I am wired to compliment a slave like you."

"Oh Master, you most certainly are. How did I ever get so lucky?"

"It wasn't luck, I selected you, remember?"

"Yes, of course, Master. Please fuck your slave, Master, use her in whatever way you desire, she is wet and ready for you," pussylips moaned and Brett chuckled. He easily lifted her off the floor and carried her to the bed, where so many times she had been taken in all sorts of positions and forms of bondage. When she wasn't bound physically, her heart and soul were bound to her Master and even if given the choice she would never leave him.

"Master, make love to me, like a lover, please," pussylips requested and Brett laid her on the bed gently, touching and caressing her body like a lover. He entered her gently and thrust his huge penis in effortlessly against her slick channel. They rocked back and forth together until she came, though Brett had not. She sighed and slid out from under him, his still erect cock covered in her juices. Now she knelt on her hands and knees, her ass facing her Master.

"Thank you Master, that was nice, but not what I need. Please fuck your slave!" she said as she wiggled her sexy ass enticingly at him. Brett happily obliged and plunged into her fully in one strong thrust as pussylips, moaned in ecstasy. "Oh yes, Master, like that, use your slave! Make her cum so hard she can't see straight!" she begged and Brett slammed into her until she cried out with bliss, her body shuddering and shaking in climax, squeezing him to orgasm and pussylips only cried out louder when his semen hit her cervix, extending her own ecstasy. They collapsed together, Brett to one side, spooning her rather than flattening her.

"I love you Master, please never ask me to leave you, I would be devastated," pussylips begged.

"Never, I went to all that trouble to kidnap you, you will never escape," Brett joked in his most villainous voice.

"Good Master," pussylips joked back with him and Brett couldn't help but laugh as his softening cock slid from her still drenched hole. She lifted herself off the bed and cleaned him with her mouth like she had done so many times before, now savoring the taste of their combined juices. It was like a fine wine, or an aged scotch, a developed taste, but one she now enjoyed because of all that was meant in this act of her subservience to her Master.

"So when you were crying before, you were -- happy?" Brett asked.

"Yes Master, overjoyed!"

"What brought that on?"

"I was answering an email from a young woman who wants to become a slave. I told her I couldn't give her any advice on how to find a Master because my Master found me and just took me. I didn't even know I wanted to be a slave. It made me so happy, because I never would have broken out of my boring shell. But you did that for me, Master, you forced it out of me and I'm so grateful, I can't even begin to thank you."

"So you're really happy?"

"Yes Master, beyond happy, I'm full of joy, my cup is overflowing, as is my vagina usually," pussylips joked again and they laughed together.

"I had no idea you had a sense of humor."

"Nor did I, Master, you've completely unlocked me, allowed me to be who I was truly meant to be."

"I'm beyond thrilled at how you turned out. I thought you might come to accept and even begin to understand your true nature after a few months. But after only a little over a month to be such a perfect slave, it still just amazes me how quickly you immersed yourself in becoming the best you could be for me. I'm also very grateful."

"You're welcome, Master, how could I not strive to please the man who desired me so much that he just came and took me."

"Good girl."

"Unnnggghh.

"You may cum if you can, slave."

"Ooooohhhhh, Aaaaaaahhhh, Mmmmmmm, thank you Master," pussylips moaned as their combined cum gushed out of her spasming pussy. Brett got up and grabbed a towel and wet cloth, cleaning her up for bed. He locked her collar to the chain and climbed into bed, snuggling up with his slave. "I love this, Master, I miss it when you lock me in my cell. I know that sometimes I need to be reminded of my status here, but I sure do love being in your arms."

"You fit them perfectly, my pretty pussylips."

"Thank you Master."

"You're welcome, slave, now go to sleep."

"Yes Master," pussylips said and fell asleep very quickly, happy to be her Master's slave and wondering what tomorrow's training would bring.

The End