Ripe for the Picking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett immediately plunged his harder than ever cock into her held open mouth. He could feel the roughness of her tongue on the underside, it felt heavenly, but she could not close her lips around it because of the gag. He continued, not going too deep because pussylips said she had never done this before and he didn't want to cause her to gag too quickly.

"Come on, slave, lick the underside. Swirl your tongue around the head," he ordered and pussylips obeyed, trying to give him pleasure. She was surprised that it didn't taste bad and it was like having a huge thumb only longer in your mouth. She licked and twirled as ordered, trying to get back in his good graces. Maybe he would fuck her after this was finished. Suddenly she realized that if he ejaculated in her mouth, he would be done for a little while, he couldn't do it a second time so quickly. But she felt a certain satisfaction when she heard him moan with pleasure. Getting carried away Brett forced his cock into her throat, but didn't realize it as pussylips didn't gag.

When she was a child, Dori had accidentally gotten a cylindrical plastic toy stuck in her throat. She had been sucking on it and tripped, forcing the toy down her throat. It didn't cause her to gag but she couldn't breathe or make a sound. She panicked and ran to her mother, opening her mouth for mom to see. Her mother pulled the toy out of Dori's throat and she didn't even gag, just took deep gasping breaths and happily ran off to play. Her mother was shocked that the young girl didn't even seem traumatized by the incident.

Now, twenty years later, Dori, renamed pussylips, was swallowing her Master's huge cock like she had the toy that day. She didn't know she had no gag reflex, and neither did her Master. Brett plunged harder and deeper and pussylips just timed her breathing and kept using her tongue as instructed. When his balls made contact with her chin, he froze for a second before pulling all the way out, her tongue following trying to obey his command, catching her tongue on the ridge behind the head of his circumcised cock. He pulled completely away from her tongue and looked down at her. She didn't look disturbed or even mildly upset, in fact, her tongue was still trying to touch his cock. Brett reached around and unbuckled the ring gag and removed it.

He stepped closer and started again, this time pussylips closed her lips around his cock and used her tongue as well. For a first timer she was incredibly good, a natural born cock sucker. She took him all the way down her throat again without a hint of gagging. Brett stayed there for a good half a minute before he pulled back and let her breathe again. Surprising him, she forced his cock back down her throat within a few seconds and gave out a growl which vibrated his cock and made him lose control as he shot his load straight down her esophagus. When he finished he pulled back and pussylips gasped in the much needed oxygen her lungs had been denied. He couldn't ask her to show him his cum, she swallowed it as he ejaculated. He doubted if any of it actually touched her tongue. She continued to lick and suck until he pulled it free of her mouth with a pop and walked to get a towel. He dried off his cock and pulled on his sweat pants before walking back to pussylips who had resumed proper kneeling position.

"Good girl," Brett said softly.

"Thank you Master," pussylips said, looking up at him with an inquisitive look on her face.

"You did very well for your first time, slave. In fact, it was pleasant surprise to find you have no gag reflex."

"Master?"

"You didn't gag at all when I accidentally forced it into your throat, and then you took it all the way down again on your own without any trouble, amazing!"

"That's not normal, Master?"

"Definitely not, most women gag and choke, some overcome it, some never do. You on the other hand didn't even have to practice, it just came natural to you. You are just full of wonderful surprises."

"Thank you Master."

"Not going to beg me to fuck you?"

"I didn't think you would be able to this soon, Master."

"Not only a natural submissive slave, but a smart one too, you just keep getting better and better."

"Thank you Master, how soon can you fuck me?" pussylips asked and Brett laughed.

"After breakfast and a shower," Brett replied, grabbing a hairbrush out of the cabinet above the sink in the cell and brushing pussylips hair before pulling it into a ponytail. Brett left the cell and returned after a couple minutes with two dog bowls. Written in marker on the side it said 'pussylips'. He set them down on the floor in front of her. One bowl was filled with water, and the other with oatmeal and yogurt mixed together. She looked up at him before picking up the bowl of water to tip it up and take a drink.

"No, put it down! No hands, slave, eat and drink like the animal you are," Brett ordered rather sternly. She sighed and put the bowl down on the floor before going to her hands and knees, putting her face in the bowl of water and drinking. She drank some water before moving over to the other bowl and eating the mush there. It was thick and sticky and pussylips couldn't help getting some of the food stuck on her face. She was quite hungry and finished the bowl quickly. She moved back to the water bowl and drained it.

"Master, may I clean up and use the toilet?"

"Yes, go ahead," Brett agreed and pussylips rushed to the toilet, releasing her urine with her legs spread wide as she had been ordered just the evening before. She let out a moan of pain mixed with pleasure as her sore bottom rested on the toilet seat. What was happening to her? Was he forcing this change inside her, or was it her true nature being brought to the surface by this traumatic event? She knew she wanted to experience more, anything, everything, to know what it felt like to just let go and experience all of the pain and pleasure he could inflict on her body. After wiping herself she went to the sink and washed her hands and face, patting her face dry with the towel. Her hair still in a ponytail, but her face looked average, plain after the makeup had been washed off. Her swelling breasts still looked amazing and she wondered why she never saw how beautiful her body was.

"Master, will you please help me?" pussylips asked as she pulled out the cosmetics from behind the mirror.

"You need to learn to do it for yourself."

"But I need your direction, Master, I've never made myself up to look so beautiful, please tell me what to do, how to make myself pretty for you."

"Good girl, you are already more beautiful than you know. You have caught glimpses of it and you desire more. I will teach you," Brett agreed with a smile and pussylips thrilled within at his words, especially those two little words he kept repeating each time she pleased him. Brett came and stood behind her, directing her motions and the amount of each different shade and color. When she finished applying the lipstick she blew him a kiss in the mirror. She noticed that the colors were different than last night, darker, more sexual. Brett grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around, wrapping his arms tightly about her waist, lifting her off the floor and kissing her passionately. He didn't care that it smeared the makeup, she was everything he had ever wanted in life, a beautiful woman at his feet, begging to please him. He allowed his desire for her to consume him and envelop her. She kissed back with a ferocity he could not have expected, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck. She was becoming his slave naturally, quickly! He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. They were wild with a fire he had never seen before.

"Master, do you think my lips are too thin?"

"No, slave, they are perfect, just like all of you. You are a natural beauty, unenhanced. I don't like all of those Hollywood sluts who change their body to fit what is considered sexy or beautiful. I like natural women, and you will never be enhanced, you are perfect just the way you are."

"Oh Master, thank you, no one's ever told me I was beautiful except my father. I think the only time my mother ever said it was on prom night, I think she was jealous. I thought I was in love with a guy I dated in college, but he never told me I was beautiful or loved me. He graduated and disappeared, he wouldn't return my texts or calls, so I gave up."

Brett couldn't even speak, he was in awe of this beautiful creature he had kidnapped. He now regretted that decision. Based on her responses she would have happily dated him and bent to his will without coercion. He could have introduced her to herself in a loving and wonderful way without all the trouble he had gone to. Now she could never contact her parents, she could never leave here, she was officially deceased. He regretted that he hadn't explored that option first. He had been so consumed by her and his own needs that he hadn't even considered her feelings. What if she had resented him and never truly discovered the slave inside? What if he had been wrong about her and she hated him forever?

"Master, what's wrong, you look sad?"

"I am continuously surprised by you, slave. You are not only more beautiful than I had imagined, but you are also becoming attuned to your true nature so easily that I wish I had not kidnapped you. I wish we had gone out to eat and I had begun dating you. Based on what I know now, I could have easily opened up this whole new world to you and let you chose it willingly."

"No Master, it had to happen this way. I never would have agreed to allow you to do the things you've done to me because I would have still had the illusion of being free. Knowing I was officially dead to the world and that my only hope for survival was to please you, which I am very good at, by the way. I have never failed to please the men in my life, but never sexually. I repressed that side of me my entire life. I don't think I would have ever realized the slave inside of me if it hadn't been forced upon me. Thank you Master, I was just thinking how I want to experience it all, whatever you wish to do to me, I want to continue to feel what I feel right now, like a beautiful, desirable and wanton slave. I want you to force me to orgasm over and over. I want you to whip me when I've been a petulant little slave, just like you did this morning. My butt hurts, but it reminds me of what I am. I am your slave pussylips, I am for your pleasure, Master."

Brett was again shocked and pussylips giggled at the look on his face. Something had snapped inside her, she was a different person, a desired female, no longer a repressed and boring woman who thought she was happy, even though her emotions kept telling her differently. She had discovered her true self and wanted to explore it to its fullest.

"But, how did you know that a slave is for her Master's pleasure? Have you read about this online?" Brett asked.

"I mostly read romance novels, and thought that is what I wanted, but after a while they seemed boring. I mean they're the same thing over and over again with a different location or slightly different people, but it's really all the same. One night I was reading on a popular erotic website and I accidentally clicked on a BDSM story. It was in my recommended stories. I clicked on it and started reading. I couldn't stop, even though the story was several pages and it took me until after one am to finish it. I got out my dildo and masturbated to thoughts of being bound and fucked, just like the woman in the story. After I finished I threw my dildo in disgust and went to get a shower, trying to wash away the guilt. I never read another story like that and made sure to check what type of story before clicking on it. The trouble was, now my romance stories were even more boring than before. So you see, I knew what I was, even back then, but I wouldn't admit it to myself. I doubt I would have if we had dated and you suggested it. But with the option of refusal taken away I was free to discover what I now have, that I am your slave, Master, I think I love you."

"Y -- You love me? After all I've done to you, and you love me?"

"Yes Master, there's an old Anne Murray song that keeps running around in my head. Yes, my mother listened to her a lot when I was a child. There's a line in the song, 'Just Another Woman In Love', where she says, '...you touch me and I'm weak, I'm a feather in the wind, and I can't wait to feel you touching me again, with you I'm just another woman in love.' That's how I feel with you Master, you touch me like no one ever has and I want you to keep touching me like that forever."

"Will you still want me to touch you with a whip, cane or some other punishment or torture device?"

"Yes Master, if it pleases you then I have fulfilled my purpose. I would gladly accept whatever pain you wish to inflict on my helpless body, as long as you allow me to orgasm and stuff that big beautiful penis into me."

"What if I want to brand or tattoo you? What if I wanted to pierce your nipples, or your clit?"

"I am your slave, Master, do I have a choice?" pussylips teased and then giggled.

"No seriously, I want to know."

"Yes Master, whatever you desire me to be, I will be for you."

"I'm having a hard time believing that you are sincere. I'm afraid this is all an act to make me let my guard down and attempt to escape."

"No Master, I promise I will convince you, it is not an act. When you whipped me, did I call you names or get angry with you?"

"No, and I was surprised, I expected you to curse and swear at me, call me all kinds of horrible names, but you didn't."

"When you kissed me just now, did it seem like I didn't want you to or was just trying to yield to you enough to believe me?"

"No, it seemed full of fire and passion, just like your eyes after I kissed you."

"Yes, because I love you Master. Will you please kiss your slave again?" pussylips requested and Brett again lifted her off the floor, somewhere during their discussion he had allowed her to slide down to her feet. He kissed her forcefully as she moaned and kissed back with the passion of a tiger after its first kill. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and her legs around his waist, rubbing her body against his. "Your beard tickles, Master," she giggled after they broke the kiss but the fire in her eyes was brighter than before. "Does that answer your question, Master?"

"Yes, and no."

"Are you confused Master? Do you need more proof?"

"I am confused, I will eventually find out if you are telling the truth, you can't fake this forever."

"I'm not faking Master."

"I just can't believe that. I kidnapped you, took you away from your life. I didn't actually kill you, but I might as well have, the world thinks you are dead. I can never let you go or I will end up in prison for a very long time. I forced you to become my slave and now you're telling me you want to remain as my slave? It just doesn't add up. I thought over time you would come to see things my way, you would see the submissive slave inside yourself and give up on ever escaping. But to tell me this after only two days, during one of which you were unconscious, I -- I can't believe it."

"Believe it Master. I didn't know myself until you forced it out of me. You were right, there was a slave hiding underneath my conservative dresses and little or no makeup. I always wanted to be the girl everyone noticed, the woman every man desired, but I was afraid, scared, repressed and I made sure that never happened. I wanted a man who wanted me for who I was inside, and instead of me finding him, he found me, and forced me to confront the slave lurking inside me. Rather than running and hiding from myself, I am embracing my true self."

"This is more than I could have ever hoped for. Even when I did this, I thought you would break in time and realize your inner slave, but I thought you might still resent me and miss your former life, albeit a boring and dull one," Brett said as he loosened his grip on her and allowed her to slip back to the floor. When she regained her feet he stepped back and pussylips could see his hard-on through his sweatpants.

"Ooo, Master, will you please fuck me now?"

"Not yet, go lie on the bed," Brett ordered and pussylips started out the door of the cell toward the room with the queen sized bed. "No, this bed," Brett said sternly pointing toward the bed in the cell.

"Oh, sorry Master," pussylips said as she went to the bed and lay down, trying several positions to make herself look sexy. When Brett returned she was lying part on her back, part on her side, one hand behind her head, the other pushing up one of her breasts while her legs were parted and one knee was raised. Brett grinned at her attempt.

"Lie face down, slave."

"Ooo, yes Master, I love it from behind, to be used like an animal, like -- like a slave," pussylips responded and rolled onto her stomach, then went onto her hands and knees. Brett took the tube of healing ointment and began to apply it to her reddened bottom. "Oh, Master, thank you, that feels divine," pussylips moaned as he rubbed a generous amount of the cream into her sore ass cheeks. Oh, the pain, the pleasure, it was all melding together and pussylips moaned and cooed as her Master took care of her whipped ass. "Please fuck me, Master," she begged as she swayed her hips provocatively.

"Soon my impatient slave," Brett said as he playfully slapped her ass causing pussylips to moan again, the pain was subsiding and becoming so much pleasure, a trickle of her juices ran down her inner thigh, tickling her and adding to her already heated arousal. Brett finished and put away the jar of cream, then dropped his sweatpants and knelt between her legs. He thrust pussylips' knees further apart and rammed home, burying himself inside her in one thrust causing her to cry out.

"Yes Master, oh god, make it hurt! Fuck me hard like the slave I am," pussylips nearly shouted and thrust her hips back to meet his thrusts making their bodies slap together. Each time she let out the sluttiest moans and soon fell over the edge, his huge cock was rubbing her g-spot so hard that she couldn't help herself. She moaned and cried out and kept thrusting back until he shot his load deep inside her willing tunnel. He grabbed her hips and held her tight to him while he ejaculated, forcing another orgasm from his slave. He collapsed onto her and her arms gave out. They laid there in the afterglow, just breathing and enjoying each other. As he softened Brett pulled out of her velvet sleeve, even though she tried to hold him inside her.

"Clean my cock, slave," he ordered and pussylips looked at him in disbelief but righted herself and looked at his penis but didn't take it into her mouth.

"How am I supposed to clean your cock Master, should I get a towel?"

"No, use your mouth, suck and lick it clean."

"B -- But Master -- "

"If you really have changed and you truly want to be my slave, you will obey and prove yourself."

"Yes Master," pussylips barely whispered and took his cock into her mouth, licking around the head slowly. She let out a slutty moan, paused and then continued, her hips thrusting as her pussy leaked their combined juices onto the bed. She licked and sucked fervently bringing Brett back to full hardness as she sucked his dick like it was the best thing she had ever tasted. In truth, the taste had initially disgusted her, but the humiliation and the obedience brought to light her position as a slave and ignited the fire within her. She was thrilled to see him back to readiness so quickly and she took him down her throat twice before coming up for air. "Please fuck me again, Master," she begged and Brett choked back a laugh.

"Just last night you said you would never beg me to fuck you, that the language was too vulgar, and now you've done it several times today, without any prompting from me."