Risa Ch. 02

Story Info
Risa and Yumi enjoy their new found desires.
8.1k words
3.8
4.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

Risa CH. 02

This is a continuation of the story with Risa and Yumi later in the night, after we had been in an amazing orgy with the other sexy ladies the previous day and night. This picks up after we had moved to the bathtub room of Risa's house.

If you want to get to know Risa and/or Yumi better you might want to start at the beginning with the first time we met in M chan "Chapter 6-Later in the night!" and "The Ladies Ch. 01-08".

*****

I opened the door to the sexiest scene anyone could hope to see, with two very beautiful women making love to each other with complete abandonment, on the floor of the tub room at Risa's house.

Yumi was on her back with Risa on top of her in the 69 position, with both licking and fingering each other, building towards more orgasms. My cock was still soft from just cumming about twenty minutes before, but watching these two sexy women go at each other made my cock start to stir again.

I took the big vibrator dildo with the suction cup bottom and positioned myself over Risa, with my legs on either side of her body, facing towards her nice round ass. I bent over a little and looked down into Yumi's eyes, while her snake of a tongue continued to fuck in and out of Risa's pussy, stopping occasionally to withdraw and flick over Risa's clit. I showed Yumi the dildo, to which she immediately nodded her head, knowing what I was going to do with it. I put the big head in front of the entrance to Risa's pussy opening, and slowly rubbed it around getting it slick with pussy juice, then I started shoving it inside her, watching as her pussy lips spread wider as more and more of this monster disappeared. Yumi somehow managed to free her right arm from under Risa, reaching up to put her hand over mine on the back of the dildo being swallowed into Risa's wet pussy. I removed my hand letting Yumi take over what happened with the dildo from this point on, moving off of Risa, getting down on my knees so that I could get to Yumi's mouth, where I turned her face to mine so we could exchange kisses. Yumi was one of the best kissers I had ever met with that long sexy tongue she has. "Have fun, Sexy!" I told her as I broke the kiss and moved to the other end of her body, stopping to suck on her hard, pointy left nipple hanging out from under Risa's body.

Risa was moaning and slurping at the same time, as she enjoyed the pleasure she was receiving from Yumi. I turned her face towards me, for another sexy kiss with my other horny lady. When we broke the kiss, I took Risa's right hand and passed her another long, thick, black dildo I had picked up from my bag for her to use on Yumi. Before they really got started on each other, I managed to get in close enough to lick Yumi's big, hard clit a few times before returning back to kiss Risa again, then backing away completely letting them return to pleasing each other.

I got back in the hot water of the tub and watched the show these two sexy girls were putting on, licking, sucking, and fucking each other right in front of me, as I slowly stroked my cock bringing it back to life.

I reached for my glass of beer that one of the girls had refilled for me and had put it on the end of the tub. I leaned back in the tub in such a way that gave me a great side view of both of the ladies and what they were doing to each other. I couldn't see the penetrating dildos or their hard clits, but I could see how much their pussy juice was shining on the fake cocks, as they were pulled out of their partner's pussy. I could also hear their moans and groans increase as they played with each other more and more.

"Risa chan, put your fingers in my ass...I'm cumming so good." Yumi order her.

"How's this?" Risa asked, as she followed Yumi's instructions and slipped fingers into her ass, I figured from the sounds escaping from Yumi.

"Jesus, you two are so fucking hot together. Let me know when you want me to join you both, but don't get me wrong, watching you two is perfect right now." I spoke up.

I shifted my body position so I could now see Risa's head down licking furiously on Yumi's clit, while at the same time driving the black dildo in and out of Yumi's wet pussy. I could also see that Risa had two of her fingers pushing up into Yumi's bouncing ass.

Watching all of this was slowly making my cock fill with blood, and grow bigger and bigger.

"FUCK ME RISA...AHHHHHH...HERE IT COMES!" Yumi screamed as her body lifted off the tub room floor.

I jumped out of the tub and grabbed the dildo that Yumi was using on Risa, before it managed to slip out of her wet pussy. I then continued to fuck in and out of Risa, while at the same time I leaned over and slowly and gently licked around her asshole but not entering her.

As Risa's moans grew louder and she started to fuck back on my tongue, I knew she wanted more, so I drove my tongue into her ass as far as I could get it, and sped up my rhythm of fucking in and out of her pussy with the dildo. Yumi had gained her senses back and was now attacking Risa's clit again, and had managed to get one of her hands out to pull hard on Risa's pointy nipple.

"AHHHHHH...UUUUMMMMM...Fuck me! I'm cumming, JESUS, I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG SSOOOO HHAAARRRDDDD!" Risa started screaming as her body stiffened up and her head dropped down on Yumi's pussy mound, while at the same time Yumi and I slowly stopped our playing with her.

I helped Risa lift her body up and into the tub, while Yumi also got up and slipped in the bath facing Risa. I cleaned up the toys and stepped out of the tub room to dry them off before returning to the ladies.

"Jkun, can you go into the room across the hall and grab a couple of futons out of the closet and put them out on the floor so we can fuck there after we get out of this tub." Risa asked as she was gentle squeezing Yumi's huge tits and pulling on her long hard nipples.

"Be my pleasure. I'll set everything up and wait for you both there. Take your time." I replied as I closed the door and headed out to get things ready.

First, I got the Japanese bedding out of the closet and laid it out on the floor, then I put out all the toys I brought on a towel at the head of the mattresses. Lastly, I got more beer and glasses, setting these up in a tray, in the area with a small shelve. A lot of older Japanese homes have an area in the master bedrooms with a hardwood floor and shelving to display art or other things.

I could hear water sloshing about and moaning coming from the tub room and figured the girls were warming each other up again before joining me.

I grabbed a glass of beer and stretched out on my back on the futon waiting for girls. Listening to their groans and imagining what they were doing, it started to make my cock grow and stand up. I reached down, circling my fingers around my hard shaft and started to slowly stroke myself up and down with my eyes closed, picturing the girls sucking on each other's hard nipples, and fingering each other's wet pussies. Then I heard the moaning stop, and the ladies get out of the bath, rolling the cover on the tub. Then the door opened and I heard their giggling as they dried themselves off.

"Look what's waiting for us, Risa." Yumi purred as they entered the room.

I still had my eyes closed and was still pulling slowly on my cock, but I felt a person close to me, and suddenly I felt a condom rolled down over the tip of my cock, and was then was rubbed against something warm, soft, and wet before I was engulfed in a tight hot pussy and a nice round ass started grinding on my hips.

"God, this feels so fucking gooddddd!" I heard Yumi moan as she started lifting herself up my shaft and then slamming back down burying me completely inside again.

I opened my eyes to see Yumi with her hands on her thighs and her legs wide open using her legs to lift herself up and then drop herself back down with only my hard cock and her wet pussy connecting us. She was so wet, I could see the pussy juices glistening all over my shaft.

I looked straight up as Risa placed her feet on either side of my head, reaching down to spread her pussy lips wide open allowing me to look straight inside her very wet pussy, as she slowly used her fingers to slide up and down her hard, exposed clit.

"I want to lick your wet hole so badly, Risa chan. Are you going to keep teasing me or are you going to let me shove my tongue into that beautiful pussy?" I asked as I reached my hands up behind her calves and gentle rubbed the backs of her legs up and down waiting for her to lower herself down onto my eager mouth.

Yumi had shifted her hands to place them flat on my stomach allowing her to pick up speed and really slam her pussy up and down my hard cock.

I saw Risa slowly start to lower her pussy down to my mouth, so I slipped my hands upwards until she was low enough that I could grab her ass cheeks in both my hands. When her knees hit the floor on both sides of my head, my tongue drove deep inside her very wet and tasty cunt, where I started to lick and suck up her flowing juices. I could feel her fingers on my chin as she continued to rub her clit, while she fucked my tongue deeper into her pussy.

Yumi had changed her rhythm and now had my cock buried completely inside her steaming hot pussy, and was grinding herself back and forth as fast as she could slamming the head of my cock into her pussy walls.

"Jesus, this cock is hitting me in all the right places, I'm cumming so nicely. Risa, do you want to change places or can I enjoy this fucking cock a little while longer." Yumi moaned, almost pleading with Risa to allow her to continue fucking herself on my organ.

"His tongue feels really good inside me and my fingers are getting me very close. Let me flood his mouth and then we can change places. His cock looked so nice sliding in and out of your pussy a few minutes ago. I want to try the same thing." Risa spoke while gasping for breath as she closed in on a powerful orgasm.

"You should bury it and slam it back and forth inside your pussy after riding it up and down. It feels so good banging up against my G spot. I haven't stopped cumming since my pussy swallowed it inside." Yumi was moaning.

Hearing these two sexy women made me feel like I truly was a plaything for them, not that I was complaining because this was what I was hoping for. I knew that from this time on, whenever either or both of them got an itch that needed satisfying I'd be the one that they'd be coming to if their husbands weren't doing their jobs.

Risa shifted forward, I assumed to get at Yumi's body, causing her lower body to lift a little allowing me to get my tongue out of her pussy and down to her hard, exposed clit or up to her tight brown asshole.

I started first licking her clit, hard and fast causing moans to escape her mouth, until she started rubbing herself back and forth on my mouth. I then moved back upwards to collect some of the juices following from her very wet pussy for a while, before continuing my journey up until I could start licking circles around her butthole. While I was pleasing Risa's lower body my hands were squeezing and playing with her ass cheeks, I then remembered the toys I had laid out on the floor above my head.

Yumi was still using her tight pussy muscles to squeeze my hard cock sometimes riding up and down then changing to burying me fully to grind back and forth while playing with Risa's upper body.

I reached out my left hand, feeling for the toy that I needed because I couldn't see it with Risa on my face. I kind of knew where it was located, first I grabbed a huge thick dildo but this wasn't what I needed. The toy I wanted was to the left a little of the dildo, so I got my hand on it, knowing by its shape and texture.

It was a G spot vibrator with a panty liner shape for a base with vibrators in its head and another in the clit side of the base. There was a switch on the bottom of the base that activated both vibrators with ten different frequencies and another switch that was for a built-in heater that made it nice and warm.

I managed to get both switches turned on without looking, then I got it down under my chin where I started working it inside Risa's juicy pussy and on her clit, freeing me up to concentrate on pleasing her by playing with her asshole.

"OHHH FUCKKKK...WHAT'S IN MY PUSSY? I'M CUMMMIIIINNNNGGG!" Risa screamed as her body went tight and her asshole clamped down on my buried tongue.

Suddenly, I feel my cock slip out of Yumi's tight wet pussy, into the cool air as she slid up and off of me, appearing at my head to see what I had done to Risa.

Risa fell off to the side with the vibrator still buried in her pussy, continuing to do its job perfectly. She landed on her side next to us with her ass and pussy facing our heads.

"Can I do that?" Yumi asked while swinging her pussy onto my mouth without waiting for my reply. "Start at my clit and work your way back and forth to my asshole while I swallow this big hard cock of yours." She purred and I got my tongue inside her pussy first, to collect some of her tasty juices, before I moved to start licking her clit.

Yumi took the head of my wet cock into her sexy mouth without using her hands, licking back and forth along the slit at the top with her sexy tongue. She was alternating between licking the head and sucking me, but only the top of my cock, not moving down my shaft. I even tried driving my cock up into her mouth, to get her to drink my shaft down her throat, but she wasn't having any of it, she was in control of what was going to happen to my hard dick. I love the 69 position with Yumi, with her big firm tits on my lower chest, and her sexy tongue and mouth working over my cock. Her wet pussy always had plenty of juices flowing out, which are very tasty, kind of sweet.

Yumi put her hands on my knees and spread my legs wide, continuing to suck only the head of my cock as she kept up the grinding of her pussy on my mouth and chin. Suddenly Yumi drove down on my cock swallowing me completely, and then quickly coming back to the head, repeating her sucking up and down very quickly for about twenty seconds before stopping with me buried fully in her mouth.

I sensed Risa moving to our side, and could hear the low buzzing of the vibrator still buried in her pussy. Then Yumi released my cock from her mouth covered in her spit, I could feel it all over my hard cock and balls. Suddenly Yumi sat upwards on my face driving my tongue deeper into her pussy, and then my cock was taken in someone's fingers and held pointing straight up in the air.

"Are you going to take it in there?" I heard Yumi ask as my cock head started to slide into the tightest hole a man could wish for.

I guessed that Risa was slowly sliding her asshole down on my hard cock while the vibrator was continuing to buzz away in her pussy, which made both her holes even tighter as they were filled.

"JESUS, I'M SO FULL...FUCK THIS FEELS SO AMAZING...!" Risa was loudly groaning as she bottomed out and had my full cock swallowed completely inside her tight asshole.

"I can't believe I've been missing out on sex like this all my life. Having my pussy and ass filled feels amazing." Risa was moaning as she wiggled her ass back and forth, then left and right getting accustom to having me in her ass.

"I can't believe how easy you took his cock in your ass while your pussy is full with that vibrator." Yumi said as she leaned a little forward giving my head the freedom to move about a little. I wrapped my arms around the back of Yumi's ass and started licking first her clit, then moving to scoop juices out of her pussy, and then I moved up to lick her asshole.

"God his tongue is so good, I love how he moves from my clit all the way back to my asshole." Yumi said as she continued to squirm around on my face.

With my cock in Risa's tight ass and her pussy buzzing with a vibrator buried in it, it was without a doubt, going to be a quick fuck before I was shooting my hot sticky cum up her ass. Yumi wasn't helping with her juicy pussy rubbing all over my face, and her moaning so loudly.

I felt Risa place her hands on my stomach and slowly start lifting her ass up and then down my hard cock, while Yumi continued to move her pussy and ass back and forth on my mouth building her pleasure.

"Jkun, can you put something in my ass while you focus on my clit and pussy?" Yumi moaned.

I reached for a medium size butt plug, with a built-in vibrator, on the towel above my head, moving it down to insert it into Yumi's very wet pussy to get it lubed up, so it would slide inside her ass easier without causing her any discomfort.

When I had the plug good and slick, I positioned it at the entrance to her asshole, applying a little pressure starting to push it into her. I was shocked when it popped into her butt hole so quickly and easily and Yumi stiffened her body up, tightening her butt and asshole.

"Nice! That feels so good. Now lick my clit hard and fast until I cum, Jkun." Yumi ordered me as she moved her pussy into a position that allowed me better access to her hard, exposed clit.

So Yumi had her ass stuffed with a nice size butt plug that was buzzing away, as I licked and sucked on her big clit, while Risa was fucking herself up and down on my cock with her super tight asshole, and her pussy filled with a G Spot vibrator banging up against my cock in her ass. I was just lying on my back letting the ladies do most of the work, except for my sucking on Yumi's pussy.

Risa was picking up more speed and really groaning as she was getting closer and closer to her big orgasm, and Yumi was also getting nearer to her cumming. The juices flowing from Yumi's pussy were coating all over my face and I could feel her pussy squeezing my tongue every time I entered her. Yumi's pussy has a great taste, kind of sweet and fruity.

"Pull my nipples, Yumi. I'm cumming so hard, Jesus, my pussy and ass are both vibrating so much." Risa said breathlessly. "That's it, pull them hard. FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

I felt Risa's ass clamp down on my cock at the same time that the vibrator in her pussy, was yanked out of her very quickly, causing her body to convulse upwards releasing my cock from her ass. Next, I felt something very warm and wet spraying all over my body.

"Jesus, look at how much you are squirting. God your juices are everywhere." Yumi giggled just before she shifted position forth to swallow my cock into her mouth, freely me to better play with her clit and pussy.

I could just see Risa flop down on the bed next to us, breathing very heavily. I reached over my head and grabbed the first big dildo I could get my hands on, returning it to Yumi's exposed pussy opening. I drove the dildo deep into her with no trouble because of all the juices flowing out of her. I slammed the dildo in and out as fast and deep as I could while at the same time sucking and biting lightly on her expose clit.

"AAAAHHHHH... I'M CUMMINNGG!... PULL IT OUT!... PULL IT OUT!" Yumi started screaming after about a minute of my action. Her body was also bouncing on me as she experienced a very powerful orgasm. She was releasing my cock from her mouth to scream and gulp in air, but returning to swallow me back into her mouth, taking my cock fully until my stomach was banging up against her face.

I reach up to pull both the butt plug and dildo from her body at the same time, causing her to start convulsing, and a thick white cream to start flowing slowly out of her pussy.

All of this was pushing me to shoot my white, hot cum. I was still buried deep in Yumi's throat and really wanted to fill her stomach with my hot jism, but I didn't. I managed to rollover forcing my dick to pop out of her mouth when she landed on her back close to Risa. I quickly got to my knees, pulled off the condom, and pumped my slick cock in my hand to shoot my juice all over their beautiful faces and hair.

jkun
jkun
133 Followers