Risa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I shouted as I exploded all over these two sexy women. Everyone was breathing so hard, like we had all ran a marathon or something. I collapsed down next to Yumi looking up at the ceiling as fireworks filled my eyes from all the energy I had used.

Risa was the first to move, as she crawled over to the beer and the glasses in the corner, filling a glass for each of us before returning to hand one to Yumi and me. "Cheers!" Risa toasted as we all sat up and knocked glasses before downing the drinks.

"That was so intense. I love how hard I cum when you guys play with my body." Yumi said as she grabbed the bottle to refill our glasses. "If I keep this up, I don't know if I'll need my husband to come back. I hope he's having as much fun getting fucked as I have been having this week. He's going to be shocked when I tell him to find people to fuck so he can have fun and enjoy himself."

"I never realized how much pleasure I could get from having sex until the last couple of days. I can't believe I've been having sex for almost thirty years and never experienced anything close to the feelings I have been receiving over the last couple of days." Risa confessed. "Something in my life has to change. I'll give my husband a chance when he gets back, but if he doesn't change, I'm not giving up on this kind of sex."

"You guys are amazing. I love fucking with you both. I can't believe that you have gone so long without experimenting with different kinds of sex. Risa I'm shocked at how easy it is to fuck you in the ass, you seem to take dildos and my cock without any problems and when you cum it is very strong. And Yumi, you seem to be as much into sex with another woman as you are when you fuck me." I told them.

"You're right, Jkun. I really love having my asshole filled with something, it makes me feel so full. And having my nipples sucked and pulled on at the same time only adds to my pleasure." Risa replied. "I'm hoping that my husband gets interested in me again. I want to get him to fuck me in the ass."

"I find anal very erotic, it feels amazing have a dildo or cock sliding in and out of my ass. I also find having both my ass and pussy stuffed drives me crazy with pleasure, my brain just keeps exploding and hot flashes flow all over my body. As for sex with a woman, I find it so amazing, their bodies are soft and they touch me in just the perfect spots. Don't get me wrong, Jkun, I'm not going to kick you out of my bed." Yumi laughed.

"Risa, do you think you can seduce your husband with everything you have learned over the last couple of days? Is there anything you are unsure of?" I inquired.

"I've been thinking of that since I got home. I want to get some dildos, vibrators, and other sex items. I also want to pick up some sexy underwear and lingerie. Anything else you guys can think of?" Risa asked.

"Get naked or in lingerie and as soon as he comes in the door, drop to your knees, get his cock out and suck him off until he shots his jism down your throat. Then get up and walk away showing him your sexy ass. He'll follow you for sure." Yumi ordered her. "Jkun?"

"One of my fantasies is to walk into my house and find my wife on the sofa, naked except for garter and stockings with her legs spread wide open, watching a porno video and fucking her pussy with a huge dildo and pulling on her big nipples. Then calling me over so she can suck my hard cock into her mouth." I told them. "After she cums, she jumps up and pushes me down into a sitting position on the couch, then climbs on top of me grabbing the back of the sofa, using her legs to pump herself up and down hard and fast on my cock while I suck on her tits. In this position I can reach around and grab her ass cheeks in my hands to help her bounce on my cock, or I can slip a finger into her asshole and rub my cock while she continues to fuck herself on my dick." I continued. "Then just before I start cumming she jumps off and gets down on the floor in front of me, and pumps my cock until I shoot my hot cum all over her tits."

"That's sounds so hot. I'm going to do that the next time my husband is home." Yumi laughed.

"Remember ladies, this is a guy fantasy point of view. Not all women think this is sexy." I told them.

"I think my husband might get the wrong idea, and not be happy seeing me fucking myself while he's not here. I don't know if he's secure enough to see me fucking myself and getting my pleasure without him." Risa replied. "Any other ideas?"

"What does your husband usually do when he gets home? Start from when he comes in the door until he goes to bed." Yumi asked.

"Well, I'm at the front door to greet him and take his briefcase and jacket, while he kicks off his shoes. Then he goes into the bedroom to change out of his suit into something more comfortable." Risa told us. "Then he eats his dinner in the kitchen, drinks beer, and watches the news on the small TV. After he's finished, I clean up the table and wash the dishes, while he goes into the living room to continue to watch TV and drink beer. After I get everything cleaned up in the kitchen, I go into the bedroom and put the bedding down, then get the bathtub ready, and next I come back into the bedroom to fold and put away the laundry. When the bath is ready, I tell him and he goes and takes his bath, before getting into his pajamas and going to bed and asleep. Then I get things ready for the next day before taking my bath and going to bed. That's a typical evening for us." Risa said sadly.

"Okay, that sounds like a typical older Japanese household, but it'll help us plan what you can do, to get him in the mood to fuck." Yumi piped in. "What do you usually wear when he gets home?"

"My normal clothes, a skirt and blouse or sweater, and my apron." Risa answered back.

"That's the first change we can make. Lose the apron and your panties and bra, shorten the skirt, and maybe put on some stockings, like you had on for Jkun tonight." Yumi instructed. "You could also go into the bedroom with him and help him take off his business clothes, touching and stroking him gently as he changes, but not too much."

"Also, do like you did for me tonight and have dinner in the living room, make it simple and easy to clean up so that you're not away from him too long." I continued instructing her. "Serve his beer, don't give it to him in cans, that way you can grab a glass and drink with him. If you do like we did tonight, you can have the food and dishes out of the way quickly and focus on getting him interested in you."

"Get the bedding, tub and laundry out of the way before he gets back. Then you don't have to leave him alone." Yumi told her.

Risa seemed to be taking notes in her head and we could see that she was forming a plan in her mind, now we just needed her to have the courage to go through with it.

"Risa have you ever watched a porno? Have you ever caught your husband watching one without you and masturbating?" I asked next. "Would that be something you'd be interested in?"

"I've seen some Japanese porn when I was younger, but not in the last twenty years except for yours yesterday and this morning, and yes, I've heard my husband watching something after he thinks I'm asleep, but I'm not sure what kind of porn he's watching. We've never watched anything together in a very, very, long time, thought." Risa confirmed for me. "I don't know if he'd want to watch it with me."

"Will that's something that we can put in the plan. If your husband is drinking and watching TV after dinner, maybe you can suggest watching a video instead. Then you'll have to think of the type of fuck film you want to watch and what you want to do while watching it. Try to have something with a story and not just jumping right into fucking straight away, and not something with one girl doing several different things." I told her. "If you want your husband to fuck you in the ass, then you should have a video with anal in it. If you want to be the submissive one then maybe a maid video or something, but I think it would be best if you remained in control until he gets in the mood and wants to take over."

"I think something with a tub scene and anal would be great because you can move it from the living room to the bathtub and then the bedroom." Yumi continued. "Also stay away from a Japanese AV unless you can get something uncensored. And maybe one where the guy doesn't have a huge cock, we don't want your husband to feel inferior. I know, get a video about a housewife where her husband fucks her a lot, that'll put ideas in his head."

"I'd love to see a foreigner with a huge cock fucking a little Japanese girl in the ass, thinking about it is turning me on." Risa joked.

"Not this time! I know, hook your computer up to your TV and then you can get something off the internet, there's lots of free sites that you can access." I told Risa next. "I'll send you the links."

"Wear something sexier, easy dinner, simple and quick cleanup, stay close as much as possible, porn, beer, bath, and go to bed at the same time, hopefully after getting fucked in the ass by my husband. That sounds like a good start to a plan." Risa confirmed back to us.

"You like sucking Jkun's big, hard cock, don't you? You can even deepthroat him, and I'm sure your husband isn't as big or thick as him so that's something to keep in mind." Yumi reminded her. "I'm sure he'd really like it if you sucked on him and enjoyed playing with his cock, but don't let him cum, or your night is over before you get started."

"If he's into watching a fuck video with you, it won't be that hard for you to get him to fuck you, but you have to remember to control the pace and direction of the action, or you might end up finishing him too quickly and being disappointed in the encounter." I told her. "While watching the movie, move closer to him but only touch up against him with your body, then slowly move your hand to his leg, start at the knee and slowly move it up the inside towards his crotch. You'll know if he's getting hard or not."

"Don't let him get away from you after you get started. If he says he needs to go to the bathroom, don't let him. It'll break the mood and your night could be finished." Yumi added. "Or if he really needs to go to the toilet, then that might be your chance to move it into the bathtub."

"If he doesn't try to break away and you know his cock is hard and ready, then you can tell him that you want to suck his cock while he continues to watch the movie. If he goes for it, then you'll know you're going to get fucked and you can move things along to the next level. Maybe getting in the tub together and get him to fuck you in the ass there." I suggested. "Always tell him, never ask him to do things to you. If you ask 'Will you fuck me in the ass?' you'll be giving him a choice and you don't want that. Say it like 'I want you to fuck me in the ass.' And he won't have any choice but to do what you want. Some men find this a kind of turn on coming from a woman."

"And don't forget to take control of how he fucks you. Tell him to lay down and you'll get on top, or get on your knees and tell him to fuck you from behind. Also tell him to go faster or slower, which ever you need to increase your pleasure." Yumi continued as we put more of a plan together. "And moan or groan lots, especially if it feels good, he'll like that."

"What'll you do if he doesn't respond to your ideas?" I inquired next.

"Then I'll have to press him why he doesn't want me, but I guess it's over. I'm not going back to my old ways, not after what I've been enjoying the last couple of days. If he's not going to be doing his job and satisfying his wife then he can go fuck himself. I'll be calling you, Jkun, to fuck me in the mouth, pussy, and asshole, whatever you want, went ever you want." Risa answered back forcefully.

"What about you, Yumi? We know that you are going to release your husband to find his pleasure whenever and where ever he can, but are you going to tell him what made you come to this decision?" I asked curious as to what she was going to expose to her husband, about our activities over the past couple of days.

"Don't worry, my stud, I'm not going to mention you at first. I'm going to explain to him that I'm always horny and I know he must be also. Then I'm going to tell him that as long as he loves me, I feel strong enough to let him fuck others as long as there's no love involved, just straight up fucking." Yumi explained. "I'll have to tell him something about my plans to get my satisfaction. I'll probably tell him that I've been watching lots of fuck films and playing with my pussy almost every night. I'll also tell him that I ordered some vibrators and dildos online and that I've been using them so much, but I need a real hard cock and tongue sometimes. I also want hot cum in my mouth"

"Video chat with him when you do it while wearing a robe. Then take off the robe and show him a sexy outfit. Then you can put on a show for him, giving the both of you pleasure." I suggested.

"How are you going to bring up the subject of doing another woman?" Risa asked next.

"I think that'll be an easier part. I can tell him that I've been hanging out with a group of ladies and that I'm having fantasies of having sex with some of them. I can say it comes from watching it in some of the porn videos I've seen. I can also suggest that we try a threesome the next time he comes home to visit. That should take some of his hesitation away." Yumi continued.

"What about if he says you can't do another man?" Risa inquired before I could get out the same question.

"Then I'll ask him he only wants to fuck other men? Because if he's going to be fucking other women, he'll have to trust that I'll be fucking other men, but both of us have to do it for the sex only. I'll also reassure him that I wouldn't fuck another man that we know, and that I wouldn't be fucking lots of other men. Only once in a while, when I'm super horny and need my pussy filled with a real hard cock. Maybe go with the idea of just picking up random men somewhere outside of our area, where no one knows me." Yumi told us as if she had already put a lot of thought into her plan. "I'm going to have to do this right and not spook him to my ideas. Maybe put it in his mind and make it his idea."

"Well, you both seem to have made up your minds as to what you want, and how you are going to accomplish your goals!" I said. "I hope you can both succeed, it would be a shame if your spouses wouldn't want to help you both satisfy your sexual needs. You'll have to let me know what happens, I'm very curious to know the outcomes, either good or bad. To be honest, I hope to continue to fuck both of you in any case."

"I don't think you have to worry about that. Even if my husband fucks me every night from now on, I'll still need your big hard cock sometimes to quench my urges. I love how your cock, tongue, and fingers work on me." Risa smiled at me as she leaned in for a sexy kiss, sliding her tongue into my mouth.

"I second that." Yumi chimed in. "You're actually the guy I got in mind to do the threesome with my husband. You can pretend to be from up north or somewhere else. I also want to let him have a go at Honoka." She said as she crawled over to get my kiss, turning to kiss Risa after me. "Any guy that gets a chance at Honoka's body is in for a treat."

"Speaking of Hono, let's have a get together with her next week." Risa added.

"You guys are amazing. I am so thankful to M chan and Miki for getting this all started. I was thinking about how I can set Hono up, so a bunch of guys could fuck her and cover her in hot, sticky, cum. I'm thinking I'll need between six to ten guys for it, and maybe all you ladies in attendance to help keep the guy's cocks hard and ready to shoot their cum." I told the girls.

"That sounds like so much fun. Maybe we could do it at M chan's studio, there's lots of space and it's kind of out of the way. We might have to cover the windows to keep noisy neighbors out, but it sounds like the perfect place." Yumi put in. "It's something to talk about with the others."

"Well ladies. I think I'm going to head out and go home to rest my beaten body. After what you all put me through the last few days, I need a long soak in my tub and a good night's sleep in my bed." I informed Risa and Yumi. "I want to thank you, Risa, for an excellent dinner and both of you for the most amazing sex tonight."

"Do you have to go? You can always stay here tonight." Risa almost begged. "Yumi, you're staying, right?"

"Yeah, my daughter is sleeping over at her friends tonight, so it doesn't matter where I sleep tonight, if I sleep." Yumi laughed. "If you can't stay with us, Jkun, at least leave us your toys. I'm sure Risa and I are going to get great use out of them. I promise to clean them and drop them off to you tomorrow on my way home."

"No problem. I hope you both have fun for the rest of the night." I replied as I got up and headed to the toilet, then to the living room and getting my clothes on.

When I returned to the bedroom to say good bye, the girls were already in the 69 position and going at each other with renewed energy. I walked in and got down to kiss Risa good night first, then moved to do the same with Yumi.

"You two enjoy yourselves and I'll see you later." I said as I turned to leave getting only moans and groans as my reply.

I grabbed my stuff from the living room and let myself out. Walking back to my place I couldn't help but think of the situation the ladies were in with their respective spouses, and how they were going to try and resolve their problems. I knew however that whatever happened, they would be in touch with me again soon, to help them have some more fun.

Post story;

I got a text from Risa two days later with only one word 'NOTHING!'.

Then I got lengthy message from Yumi, explaining that Risa had set up her evening for her husband's return. She cooked his favorite meal, had everything finished so she could spend more time with her husband. Had even picked up a sexy little outfit of purple garter, stockings, and a pushup cupless bra because her husband likes purple. She even found a great video about a story of a hard working Japanese husband, where the wife turns herself into his sex servant with lots of anal, squirting, blowjobs, and fucking. It even had a little bondage in it just to give him some ideas.

However, from the minute he entered the house everything in her plan went to shit. He didn't want her help changing his clothes. He didn't like the idea of eating in the living room and complained how much he hated it. He didn't want to sit with her and watch TV let alone a porn video. He told her that she was acting like a dirty slut and that women shouldn't be interested in watching those types of movies.

When she tried to join him in the bathtub, he got mad at her because she was spoiling his relax time before going to bed. Then he got up and walked out on her, putting on his pajamas and going into the bedroom and moving his futon about a meter from her, before going straight to bed and then asleep.

Yumi then told me that Risa was so upset that she finished her bath, went back into the living room and watched her fuck video by herself while fucking her pussy with the biggest cucumber she had in the refrigerator. Then she called Yumi, and asked if she could stay over at her place for a few days while she sorted things out. She even shut off her cellphone and left it on the kitchen table after sending me the text with 'NOTHING!'.

Risa had made up her mind that she was going to start a new life on her own. She was going to change the bank account's accesses, get a new cellphone, look for a small apartment in Yumi's area. Lastly, she was going to visit each of her daughters and tell them what her life had been like, and what their father was doing to her, or more to the point, what he wasn't doing for her.