Risa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in shock that her husband acted the way he did. It got me to thinking that he must have been getting something on the side from someone, which I mentioned to Yumi.

After about three months, it all came out. Risa's husband was getting fucked by one of his male co-workers. He was actually gay and had been all his life. He only married Risa to cover it up from his friends, parents, and work place. They ended up sitting with lawyers and working out a very generous settlement for Risa, where she got a condo in a nice new building paid for by him, monthly payments of more than enough money for her to pay the bills and for whatever other items she wanted, and half of his pension and stocks. All of it on the condition, that she keep everything quit from his company about being gay.

It took some time but their daughters finally forgave their father for everything he had done to their mother's life, but they were never that close to him after that. Risa goes and stays with each of her daughters for about a month at a time helping them with her grandkids throughout the year. She also encourages them to have healthy sex lives with their husbands, and talks with them freely about sexual things.

Lastly, Risa is making up for lost time when it comes to her sex life. She fucks almost every day now, with both men and women, but always on her own terms. I get to fuck her whenever I want, sometimes just the two of us, sometimes with the other ladies from our small groups. She's even planning on joining Honoka for an overseas trip, to have a gangbang orgy with a group of oilfield workers I knew from my days in Canada. She promised to show me the videos when they get back.