Rise of the Bubblegum Princess - Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cobalt shudders as the pleasure subsides. Sabine begins snaking her way up her new lover's Cobalt sweaty, glistening body. She comes face to face with Cobalt with the Princess's nectar still on hers. Cobalt pounces on Sabine, pushing her tongue deep into her mouth as she begins using it to massage Sabine's.

The purple-eyed devil rewards the effort with moans of pleasure. Cobalt runs her hands all over Sabine's body; her lack of a bust isn't a deterrent. She gently but firmly pulls on Sabine's nipples, coaxing more cute sounds from her full, sultry, pouty lips.

With skillful hands, the Princess pulls on theSabine's nipples a little harder than she means to, causing the purple-haired girl to toss her head back in ecstasy. Sabine's mind is going a hundred miles a minute. She's never had an orgasm through nipple stimulation and only nipple stimulation before; she didn't realize they were so incredibly sensitive. Instinctively, she grabs Cobalt's hands, halting any further attention there her apparently ultra sensitive nipples. She loved it, but she just can't handle any more -- at least not for a few minutes.When her first orgasm through nipple stimulation and only nipple stimulation.Instinctively Sabine grabs Cobalt's hands from further stimulating her apparently ultra sensitive nipples.

Leaning back against the railing, Sabine's freshly-shaved snatch glistens with signs of her excitement and readiness for more. Her body trembles with anticipation at the fierce, stunning beauty of a woman, who's now hers.

Cobalt runs her hands over Sabine's athletic, petite body until she reaches her wet folds, which are practically begging for Cobalt's tongue. She gladly runs it over Sabine's entire pussy, and then uses it to write the alphabet all over her inner labia. She teasingly tugs at them with lips all the while. Using her fingers, she pinches Sabine's clit between her outer labia, and she begins jerking Sabine off like she has a cock.

Running her hands through Cobalt's black and blue hair, Sabine feels her clit being given what's essentially a hand job. She begins involuntarily humping the air as Cobalt picks up the pace The combined stimulation starts her second orgasm rippling through her body.

With gasping sounds she whimpers, "Please lay me down."

The Princess lays her down on the pile of their discarded clothes as she nibbles her way back down Sabine's thigh. Teasing Sabine's pussy with her finger tips, Cobalt gets the purple-haired girl to beg, "Oh please don't tease me please me please I need you," while she thrusts and humps the air.

Cobalt thrusts two fingers in deep with a slick sound. She works them in and out to the rhythm of her pretty partner's moans. Lost in her sexual rush, Sabine begins pulling incredibly hard on her nipples.

"Your tongue, Cobalt! I need your tongue on my clit! Lick my clit!"

Smiling with a wicked intent while still working her fingers, Cobalt begins rolling her tongue around Sabine's protruding clit. It's as prominent as a cock from her sexual excitement. Wrapping her lips around the engorged budit, she begins flicking her tongue over it.

Working her three fingers in deep, Cobalt begins playing with Sabine's G-spot. She wiggles her digits, and Sabine begins thrashing around. Her third orgasm thunders into the open night sky with a powerful moan of pleasure. Sweat glistens off the lovers' bodies. They intertwined into a cuddle, kissing each other gently. They're both happy, and ready to face anything together.

The misadventures of Cobalt and Sabine will continue in the next prequel story.

12