All Comments on 'Rise of the Bubblegum Princess'

by Cobaltofdark

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CagivagurlCagivagurlalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story. I loved it, a very novel story, and approached in a colourful manner.

Light-hearted, and an enjoyable fun read.

Please keep the story going, I want more.

5 stars from me

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and interesting characters - but to raise the rating here, you could spend more time on details of the sex scenes. Not that they were bad, just that they seemed hurried. You could draw them out and we readers would like that. ;-)

Secondly - I liked the meta aspect of the story with your reference to Dirty Kissable Lips! Seems like Literotica is becoming its own erotic world with authors referencing each other in their works.

CobaltofdarkCobaltofdarkalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Ty anonymous yeah I Appreciate you caught that reference Trixie's also a reference from another stroy on this site but this makes me so happy I was hoping it would get picked up on

lizbetcastlelizbetcastlealmost 2 years ago

I loved the scene where Sabine takes charge of Cobalt with the plug, love a caring domme character!

ViperfixerViperfixeralmost 2 years ago

Great read. Lot of good detail. Well written!

RedjillRedjillover 1 year ago

Love this story. Love this plot. Characters are so Real! So much potential! Please keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCobaltofdark@Cobaltofdark
Ugh if you want to know ask email me at cougar161@yahoo.com and I'll answer any question. Dashcougar on discord The reading order is as such: 1 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess 2 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess: And So We Fight 3 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess: Our Teeth And A...