Rise of the Cat Women Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey wants to know what carpet is and how do you clean it?" Honey asked.

That broke the somber mood of their master's dressing down. Finally, Candy said, "A carpet is like grass but made by man and it is cleaned with a grunt's face." She looked at John and smiled.

Before they could go on a distant explosion sounded. "Air strike?" Candy asked mentally.

"Could have been a deer or elk," Winnie replied looking at John.

"At least you tried dear heart. That is all that matters," John said bending over and nuzzling her.

As the others began hugging and nuzzling her Winnie couldn't help but look at Kitten who was watching her without joining in. "I smell a mouse," Kitten finally said still staring at her lover. "What branch of the British secret service did you say you were with?"

As Winnie started to answer two more explosions rumbled through the mountains. "MI6 explosives expert," she finally managed to get out with a mental giggle.

"Okay talk Winnie. What did you do?" Kitten asked.

Instead of telling Winnie relived the memory of it. She had not set up just one trap. She set three different ones. The first was the string and depression which may have caught one or two people. But the other two were made for all the others who would gather and decide to go around or past the first trap. No matter what path they took, they would trigger the main trap that would explode behind and in the middle of the lead team. She smiled and asked, "Does that mean I get out of the spanking?"

"More like get a second one," Kitten replied as she began nuzzling Winnie. The others joined in and their post combat and run sexual play began. Even though they were not far from term, every female was ready for more. Even Little Bit who was still a wolf cub joined in. It took the better part of an hour before they calmed down. It helped that instead of joining in, John stayed apart and trying to listen.

Once they wound down he said, "Get some sleep pets, I will keep watch." John paused and then added, "Once I get tired I will wake you Candy, don't worry on that count." While the others snuggled with Little Bit, Honey came over and laid her head on his lap. Her wide eyes looked up at him. After a long time, he said mentally, 'Sleep Honey girl. You need your rest."

"Honey can't sleep, her master is awake and mad at her." Honey said softly aloud. Instead of replying she felt John strip her pitiful blocks and find what she was hiding. She kept seeing the man's head explode through the high powered scope from her shot. Mine, her master's voice thundered into her mind and his maleness made her will melt. "Yours," she whimpered weakly. The man's head slowly changed until it when it exploded she felt pride instead of horror for saving her mate.

"Now sleep love and dream of the many daughters you will have from me," John said inside her mind. It was then that he realized every other female was inside her and saw what he did. The heavy scent of his maleness and strength of his mind bonded them tighter. To Little Bit who was fully in his mind as he was in hers. He commanded, "Grow strong and soon we will make cubs."

"Yes master," Little Bit replied. She was overwhelmed by him. While she had made fun of him on the advice of her sisters. Now it was time for her to grow up and help in pack duties instead of playing all the time. On a bright side the idea of mating with him and his scent drove her crazy with desire. She wanted to be like her sisters and have his children. She felt his weariness and said, "Rest now John. I will keep watch over the pack."

He was about to fight her but as deeply as he was in her mind he saw how much she wanted to be a full member of his family. "Very well baby. If you get tired, bite one of the others and wake them." He lifted her up until they were muzzle to muzzle. He then cleaned her face with his rough tongue and declared, "Soon..." Even though he had not planned on sleeping, as soon as he snuggled with the others, John was fast asleep.

It seemed as if he had just fallen asleep when he felt a bite on him arm and a warm tongue licking his face. As he woke fully John realized the sirens from his dream were in fact wolves howling close by. Before he even moved he could smell the fear coming from the girls. "My turn to watch?" he asked Little Bit.

The words and thoughts came tumbling out of the her almost faster than he could follow. "Pack angry and confused. Man scent, cat scent, bear scent and my scent all mixed together in their grounds. Have not found us yet but are getting close."

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!