Rise of the Cat Women Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of asking, John picked up Doc in his arms and carried her out. Behind him followed Baby Girl who closed the door and wiped the trail behind them. Once he reached the woods he found there were several wolves waiting with Candy. One end of the stretcher had a piece of leather stretched between the handles. Two of the wolves stood waiting holding the leather strap in their mouths. Off to one side was Candy looking sheepish.

Placing the sleeping cat woman down John looked at Candy and the wolves. "If it is too much for you sisters, Candy will be glad to take your place."

"We will switch out master," Shy replied. "More sisters will come and help along the way. She went over to Doc and licked her face, "Our sister needs us and we answer her call."

"After you then, Candy and I will follow and make sure trail is clear." John said. Once he was alone with Candy he looked at her for a long moment. "It is a good thing you are with child love. It gives me time to calm down before kicking your ass."

"It is a good thing Candy is pregnant, it gives you an excuse to not play with a real fighter grunt," Candy shot back. She looked towards where Doc was being pulled. "Would you have really killed her John?"

"Wouldn't you if that was what she really wanted Shadow?" John asked in return. He used Candy's old name on purpose to shock her.

"Yes and to answer your unspoken question, yes I have already once," Candy said as she looked down.

"And if it were Baby Girl lying there would you?"

"Yes John you know I would." Candy said softly. She looked with tears in her eyes, "No I will not take you. Do not ask that of me."

"I am not asking you Shadow. I am not ordering you Candy." John said resting his hand on the other's shoulder. "However the day will come and we both know it. I will get into a situation where you cannot save me. On that day you will have to let me go."

"No." Candy replied. "While there is a chance, even a slim one. We will fight and die to save you."

"Damn it Candy. You know better than that. You were trained better." John started. Her scream stopped him in his tracks.

"Please stop tormenting our sister," All of his family said in unison to his mind. "If it comes to that point, I will do it love," Honey said. "But please stop tormenting Candy. She lost her team from her actions she cannot do what you ask of her no matter how hard you try."

"I'm sorry Candy," John said softly. "Forgive me?"

Candy threw herself into his arms sobbing. "I'm sorry." She wailed. "I can't..."

"You do not have to and it was wrong of me to ask," he said rubbing her back as he held her. It took longer to calm Candy back down then it took to get to Doc. It was fully dark before she was ready to travel. Looking at the path the pack and stretcher made in the snow John asked, "Any ideas on how to hide that?"

Candy looked at the scar in the snow and then her master. "Candy knows if her owner will allow her to act."

"Candy's owner always listens to his sweet Candy." John replied in third person. "But he won't if his Candy continues acting so submissive. He needs his feisty Candy back. Candy's owner and lover needs Candy's friendship."

"Candy understands John like no other does. She... I... have been though the same as you have." Candy said nuzzling him. "Of course John never really had to deal with... loss like Shadow did. And if he ever calls her by that name she will really kick his ass." She looked hard at him, "I need to let the past go John and Shadow was part of it."

"Okay, I won't use that name if you keep giving me shit. Deal?" he said offering his hand.

Candy looked at the hand confused and pulled it between her legs. "Only one way to seal a deal properly."

"True but not now. It is time to clean the path if you really have an idea." John smiled and added, "But just you wait until we get back." He paused, "Of course you will have to wait in line."

"Deal," Candy replied as she bounded off to get a few branches. A minute later she was back with what looked like a pair of small trees. Between them they wiped the worst of the path away as they slowly worked their way back without words. Just as they came into camp Candy said mentally, "About what you asked before... when the time comes I will do what needs to be done."

"That's what worries me," John replied back. "On the other hand, when you least expect it tonight I will do what needs to be done to you," he said mentally. He projected the image of the pair of them making love with Candy on top. She started purring and nuzzled him so he slid his fingers against her slick cunny and said, "Cum for my enjoyment Candy." She mewed and would have fallen had he not caught her weight.

Clinging to him Candy looked up and said, "Candy thinks John is an evil man and loves his dominating commands." That they were in the middle of camp and all had seen her cum only made her more sexually excited.

"In that case, you will go to Baby Girl and sit by her. And tell her that I said she must cum when you kiss her. Once she comes down you will tell her to pass on my command. You on the other hand will not orgasm again tonight no matter how much you want unless it is with me."

"Oh that's mean and I love it and you," Candy replied. She nuzzled him and hurried over to Baby Girl.

Going over to where Doc lay with several wolves cuddling with her sleeping form he felt into her mind. For the first time since she could remember her mind was at peace and she was resting with her eyes closed. "Rest peacefully love," he told her.

He then turned to the wolves, "It is time to become fully mine." His body began producing pheromones and his mind sent waves of his sexual desires through the minds around him. His mind latched on to the Slow One's and he went to her. Not caring who was watching he mounted her and bit her neck, "Mine," his mind said dominating her.

Every female felt themselves being ravished and dominated time and time again as their owner took each of their sisters. Even Little Bit who was too young to go into heat was ravished and fucked by her owner. Doc almost died from the pleasure she was feeling as John took her time and time again throughout the night. By the time he finally stopped there were only two females he had not made his properly his. The first was Little Bit and the other Doc. But if he had asked them, they too had been fucked silly that night.

It was near dawn when John passed out. He was horny still but his body was past the point of exhaustion. Without realizing it he slept through the day and most of that next night. When he finally woke up he found himself surrounded by sleeping bodies. Sitting up slowly he moved to a small fine and looked at the figure sitting on the other side. "You should be resting Doc."

"You should talk... I never knew one of our kind had that kind of stamina," Doc said softly. She bent forwards and offered him a piece of meat and a cup. "I'm told you like coffee."

"Thank you," John replied as he sipped the cup. "Oh god I love that taste..." He took another sip and then ate some of the meat. He looked at her and then said, "You have questions. Ask them aloud please. While mind talk is faster, I miss the spoken language."

"Twenty questions?" Doc asked. "Okay...Why are you different?"

"I don't know." John said. "That is a project for you to ponder. Why am I the only male in our race so far?"

"That answers the second question. How many males are there? That is all I really wanted to know."

"No it isn't..." John looked at her levelly across the fire.

"If you know the question then why ask it?" she asked. When he didn't reply she said, "I'm tired, I guess I will go get some sleep." But instead of leaving she felt rooted by his gaze. "Fine, why did you come for me?"

"Because Honey wanted to meet and speak with you." He saw that was not enough answer and added, "She is the daughter of the union of Kitty and Kitten. But before she knew that she became my wife and I would do anything she asks. On a side note she did not find out who she was until after I had my showdown with Kitty. It is because of her wish that I came to search for you or the site of your grave."

"But why not just bring her to me and leave me to die?" Doc was able to look away once the real question came out.

"I can't speak for females of our kind, but when I see a female who needs love and comfort I cannot help but go to her, protect and fall in love with her." He saw Little Bit dozing against Winnie's side. "Just like Little Bit over there. She is only a pup but I love her as a lover would."

Little Bit opened her eyes and looked at John, "After last night, I am an adult."

Doc looked from the puppy and then back at John. "So it was nothing more than an automatic response?"

"Don't cheapen my feelings," John said. He leaned forwards and handed her the coffee cup. "Thanks for the coffee." He got up and started to walk away. He stopped and then said without turning, "If anyone asks, I am going to go check the perimeter."

She made a mess of things Doc thought as she looked into the fire. She loved him with every fiber of her being and needed to protect him She had the first moment she caught his scent when she opened the door. She was still staring into the fire wallowing in her depression when she heard a voice, "Are you going to finish that coffee or cry into it?"

Raising her eyes, she saw one of her cat sisters sitting next to her. The name Honey came to her mind and the girl purred. "Do not think bad of owner. Honey knows he means well but as little sister says he can't help that he is male."

Doc had to smile at that line and nodded, "I hurt him Honey. I didn't mean to, but I did. Now he will tell me to leave."

"Honey has done much worse as have every other older sister here. Honey knows John will never send anyone away." Honey pulled the other cat woman's head to her lap and brushed her fur with her fingers. "You wait Doc will see, their owner will come back acting as if nothing happened. Then when Doc is well, John will give her a daughter just as he has with the others."

"Why do you speak in third person Honey?"

Honey giggled mentally as she said, "Because Honey knows it excites John to hear her speak like that. When we first met, Honey did not know English and he was not able to speak with her." She passed on her memories of the time she first saw him up until the fight with Kitty. It saved a lot of talking and graphically explained the pleasure he got from third person. "Honey thinks Doc should try it now and see how much she enjoys doing something her owner loves."

"Doc is sorry she hurt John. Doc wishes she knew how to make him happy." Doc was surprised. Honey was right and she felt a throb of pleasure speaking in a way that made the leader of the clan happy.

"If it were Honey she would go to him and beg to be allowed to carry his daughter."

"Doc thinks he would say no to her. She is scrawny and made her owner mad."

"She is thin and John is still in heat. Honey wonders if Doc's sniffer is bad."

Doc sat up and lifted her nose to the air. Yes, she could smell his scent in the air and a need in his mind. "Will Honey cuddle with Doc if male turns her down?"

"Of course sister," Honey replied. She watched with a smile as Doc went in search of their owner. She sent a silent message to John. "Honey thinks John is going to get a visitor. She also thinks he better be nice and rename someone. Who would name such a lovely sister after something that sits on water?"

It took about five minutes when everyone woke up to the emotions of sex. Not just John taking their new sister but spending extra time and receiving also. It wasn't until they were on the third round that his mind dominated them all as he claimed her as one of his own. In their combined mind they heard him say, "Doc is a wrong name for a sweet girl. I would almost name you cake. Because I can say I want my cake and eat her too."

"That's terrible," Baby Girl said in their minds.

Grooming Doc's face tenderly John said, "Would you like to be called Daisy? I always loved that flower and marveled at how delicate and yet durable they were."

"Daisy loves her name and loves John with all her heart." Daisy replied as she licked his face in reply.

They walked hand and hand back to campfire. Instead of her sitting beside John, she went over to Honey and sat with her. Sitting down John looked at the coffee Candy was drinking. "Is that my coffee you are drinking?"

Candy looked at the cup and then took a big sip, "Must be. Because no one will let Candy have any of her own." She handed the cup to John before saying, "Where too next? Somewhere warm perhaps?"

"No matter where we go we need plenty of game, cover and lack of humans." John looked at his family and saw that they were hanging on his every word and thought. "Before we discuss where to go, I want to talk about a few issues that will pop up over time." He paused and then began talking while watching their reactions. "These are my rules and if you disagree you are free to say so and your reason why. However, the final word falls on me as does the responsibility. Everyone understand?" After a long moment John continued, "If someone is hurt or weak, we all wait until he or she is well enough to travel. In short, we all go or no one goes."

It was Little Bit who asked, "Master, what about Nameless and Tammy? They are our sisters but have been left behind."

"Nameless has to work through her punishment and we will go get her once she is finished. Tammy needed to train someone to replace her before joining. The we will go get her once she has trained her replacement." John paused and knew what was coming. It was just a matter of who was going to ask.

"What about you?" Winnie asked softly.

He had expected Candy or Honey to ask so John was surprised by Winnie speaking. She spoke without meeting his eyes. "The military know who I am and that I have killed their people more than once. Isn't that right Winnie? Your connections must know by now and asking for more information on who I was and what I did." He turned his attention to Honey as he continued, "Sooner or later they will corner me and I will not be able to get free."

Looking at all gathered he turned his attention to Little Bit. "Little Bit, who is the most important here?"

"Your children," The pup answered simply. "Save the children and the family lives on. We all know that."

"Right, so when I am cornered and wounded. What do you do?"

"Save the children," Honey replied. "I already said I will do the task John. We all know what you are asking of us."

"I am making sure it is done. The last time I commanded my family to get somewhere safe and let me deal with it. You put yourselves and our children in danger. I want to make sure that does not happen again." He was mad once more at their actions and wanted them to know he was not going to allow it to happen again.

"But we managed to save you without putting anyone in danger," Candy said without looking at him.

"That's not the point Candy and you know it." John said quickly. Seeing he was not getting anywhere he stood and asked, "If that is the case then it is better for me just to disappear one night." He turned and walked into the night. As he walked away he could feel their panic. He was about a half mile before he found a tree to sit under. He was still sitting there when Little Bit came up and laid next to him. He knew the others were in a ring around him but out of sight and hidden.

After a long time, Little Bit said simply, "The pack will always protect the male once they pick him. You cannot go against nature."

"No, you cannot go against nature," John said in soft resigned voice. Mentally he added, "Candy, Winnie come to me. He looked down at Little Bit and said, "Go find Honey girl and give her a playful nip and then give her a lick or three."

"Something bad is coming," the wolf cub said worriedly to the family as she ran to find Honey.

Candy showed up a moment later and Winnie came at a dead run from the other direction. John felt their worry and fear flowing off them in waves. "Calm yourselves!" As they calmed down he said, "I need you both to pull fully on your pasts and include everyone inner family and the clans in our talk." He paused and then said, "Why would the US ambush a strike team in Canada and frame our kind using AK-47's? Why would a one star general be in the field with a strike team searching for us? Why is the CIA working with him?"

"Ah shit...." Candy said softy a moment later.

"They wouldn't..." Winnie added in horror.

"They're going to pop a nuke and strike Russia at the same time," John said softly.

"What do we do John?" Candy asked frightened to her very core. Even when she peed herself in the house when John was breaking the goddess did not fill her with as much fear as now. You can hide and possibly dodge a bullet, but how can you hide from a nuke."

John heard her question raised by a thousand voices. "The clans must disperse, no more than ten at any one place for more than overnight. I know it is hard for those who have built cities, but stay and you will die. Secondly, the clans must find caves, proper caves like Mammoth and Carlsbad to hide in until the time of the humans has passed.

"Mines would also work," a voice from one of the clans said.

"A mine would work as long as there is more than one exit," another voice countered.

Alright, caverns, or mines. Either way disperse so that you do not become a target. Stay away from cities, they are sure to go first. More than anything else, protect the children." John looked at his hands a long time unspeaking. Finally, he said softly, "Little Bit said it, you can't go against nature."

"No.... Candy said softly. "Please John don't do it. It would kill us; it would kill the clans when you die."

"Then show me a way to save the clans. Show me a way to save our family, our children." John paused and then said softly, "I thought so."

"At least let me go with you," Candy said. "You know with me there you stand a chance of living. Without... you will be dead long before you reach him and we both know it."

"You would put our daughter in danger?"

That stopped Candy cold. She closed her eyes and caressed her belly, "I will abort to keep you alive. We all would. Leave before birth and your line dies when you do."

"Honey never leave John's side," Honey said fiercely to John. "Where you go, I go also love."

"I will go, I am without cubs," Little Bit said.

"I go alone," John said. Aloud he said, "Must I divorce my family to save them?"

"Divorce us and you will have no say when we follow you John." Winnie said softly as tears rolled down her furry cheeks. "You are stuck with us so make it work and give us our marching orders."

"Find the humans. I need to know where and how many." John said to his family. A moment later he added, "Once our daughters are born some of you have earned a spanking. Sly...Little Bit... come to me." He looked at Candy, "Once this is done and you have given birth... you and I will dance once and for all."

She nodded, "I know... Think you can do it grunt?"

"I don't know squid but we will find out." John replied. He looked at Sly and then towards Little Bit. "Sly, I want one quarter of the pack to go with Candy and search to the west." He looked at Candy, "Go out twenty clicks if needed." He said to the family, "Baby Girl, you will take one quarter of the pack and go south. Kitten, you will take a quarter and head east." John paused, "Honey, you, Winnie, Daisy, and Little Bit will stay here with one quarter. If something happens to any of the parties, it is up to you to help them." Again John paused, "Sly, you and I will go north."

"Honey go with John," Honey replied fiercely.