Rise of the Cat Women Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey stay here and John go with Sly only to look not fight." John said. He added to her only, "Please love. I need you here to take charge in case anyone gets into trouble."

After a long moment Honey said, "Honey stay..."

"The humans are to the north but I expect them to circle around and hit from a different direction. Keep your eyes open and most importantly, be safe.

"See I tell you, Alpha male slow..." Little Bit said to Sly.

Going back to the camp, John grabbed his sniper rifle and headed out following the wolf. About five clicks out he stopped behind a huge evergreen and waited. "Wait," he said mentally. "Go downhill a bit and then circle around so you are down wind. Something is not right..."

Slowly John moved around to one side and looked out. While he was mostly hidden and could not see much, something bothered him ahead. Then he saw it, there were small lumps in the snow field scattered around. "Contact five clicks out to the north... Watch for white lumps like rocks buried under the snow."

"Contact, fifteen plus." Baby Girl said.

"Just watch movement and stay protected. Eyes in sky."

"Contact here too, squad with two sniper scout teams in front." Candy said.

"Nothing here," Kitten said.

"I bet if we go east we will find a kill zone just waiting for us." Candy said to John.

"You think?" John replied.

"Pack, try to get past them. There should be on one side another group behind them. I want the command and control location." John said. To the wolf he added, "Go past them and see if there are more beyond."

"Yes Alpha," She replied.

Going uphill slowly, John tried to work his way around the troops. However, he had only moved a few feet when a shot hits the tree behind him. Diving to the ground he burrowed as fast as he could under the snow. "Sniper team firing blind," he said mentally.

"Ding ding ding... that's my bullshit detector going off," Candy said to him. "How bad is it?"

"They caught movement but not me. Continue your mission..." John commanded. Moving slowly, he returned to the tree and crawled up it. From above he had a better view of the nine men moving forward on their bellies. Like him they moved slowly but now that he knew where they had been and his elevation it was easy to pick them out. "Shot," he said sighting on the human on the far right. He fired the sniper rifle and smiled as the squad stopped.

"Contact shifting north," Candy said.

"Same here," Baby Girl said.

"Candy move south and find high elevation and take out one on the end of Baby Girl's group. Baby Girl move high and let them pass. Honey, if any group get within shooting range, take all out and pray."

"What pray?" Honey asked.

Picking the next in line John was about to fire when he stopped. A figure was walking forward as if he was cloaked in armor. Stopping just in front of the line of men on the ground the man said, "Come on out John. We can still talk."

Before he could reply John heard his voice reply on the radio the man was holding, "With a bullet? From one of the men hiding with you? Why general? Why are you doing this?"

"John, you were and have always been the best. But you need to see the big picture," the man replied into the radio. "Major pull everyone back. John I am pulling back the troops."

Baby Girl said, "Southern contact retreating."

"Watch for ones left behind.

"Contact large force dug in," Kitten suddenly said. "About ten clicks out. It is a killing zone with natural funnel and them on high ground."

"In place," Candy said. "Sniper team hold out on southern force."

"Alpha, humans moving away on my side. Two still in place, attack?" A wolf said.

"Sister means western side." Little Bit said.

"I see the team with you General, have them pull back and then we will talk." John's voice came over the radio.

"Go on, I am safe. If he wanted he would have already shot." The general said to the men near him. All those still alive with him retreated and after a moment he said. "John this has got to stop. If we don't act the human race is doomed."

"But why frame Russia?" John said loudly.

"What do you mean?" the General asked.

"I saw it. A squad on patrol and then a group of agency punks swoop in, kill them and drop cats and AK-47's around. Had I not lost it and shot one they would have framed the Russians. As it was they sent a cruise missile in to say fuck you very much to me. Now I see you working with the same agency punk as the one on the ground up there. So again I ask you General why frame the Russians?"

"Major I want Mr. Smith up here and in chains!" the general roared into the radio.

A minute later the man in the black and a Major came up. "You stupid bastard. What kind of stunt are you pulling!"

"What do you mean?" the man asked.

"You trying to set up the Russians and what really happened to the cruise missile that the cats suddenly took control of." The general roared angrily towards the man.

"He's lying," the agency man replied once the general relayed what John had said.

"Shot," John said loudly and shot the ground between the man's feet. "The next one will be a gut shot," John added loudly.

"Son, if you don't come clean I will shoot you myself," the General said. "All units fall back to rally point Alpha," he said into the radio. The General looked down at the Major who had dropped and said, "Oh get up Major. John is the man who managed to take out the leader of the cats. If he wanted to hit, he would have."

Two men John had not caught sight of near the tree stood and moved back to where the General was. The one holding the rifle stopped and looked towards the tree and said, "General, please allow me to go and talk to John."

"One minute Sergeant." The general said loudly, "John, I promise this asshole will answer to his crime. Is there anyone else who saw it who can confirm your allegation?"

"Contact MI6 and ask them about a report they received from Winston concerning it."

"Very well John. Sergeant James wants to come speak to you."

"Come ahead George," John said.

The man walked forward and up to the tree. Standing where he could be seen he said loudly, "Come home John. You have been too long out in the cold." In a softer voice he added, "I could have smoked your ass John.

"Oh its not too cold out here. Remember the Rockies? That was cold." John replied just as loud. In a softer voice he said, "I know... you're the first that got close without me knowing."

"Yea I sure wished I had a warm coat that first night." Softer he added, "A nice fur coat and tits like you have."

"No shit," John replied. "You should try it George. Join me..." John said softer. "When will the drone leave me alone?"

"You're asking the wrong person," George replied. "I'm scared... can you believe that?"

"There is nothing to fear," John said softly. "Take your time. When you decide to come over, just get away from others until you are alone and then sit and wait. Someone will find you and get me." In a louder voice he said, "Agency is planning to start popping nukes. If I were you I would buy stock in a bomb shelter."

"Shit," George said softly. Louder he added, "Be safe John and think about what I said."

"You too George," John said. He noticed as the man got up he dropped his radio and a clip behind him. He watched George walk back to the General and said, "Thank you sir."

"John I promise I will get to the bottom of this." The general said. "Major, you and the Sergeant take this man away and don't let him out of your sight." He walked forward to the tree himself and said without yelling, "John I hope you can hear me. But please believe me I had no idea. The drone coverage will be removed in a few hours. So you and the group with you will be able to get clear. It is the best I can do, I think the path to the south west is the best route." He looked down at the radio and clip on the ground and added, "I'll call in a week at twelve and every week after at the same time. Between now and then keep the battery out. The new radios have a tracking sender in it." He turned and walked back towards the camp.

Sly trotted up and said, "All humans gone." She looked back towards path the last human had taken and then added, "Sisters say humans all moving away from here."

John crawled down and picked up the extra clip and radio. Removing the battery he said, "Let's go home." He said mentally, "Winnie, remove the battery in the other radio." Once they were back at the camp he spoke of the talks he had with the General and George. Looking at Candy, I need practice. He had me cold, as far apart as we are now and I never saw him. The worse part was he was right in front of me."

John waited a moment and said to all the clans, "While I think I stopped the threat, I do not trust humans. Continue to disperse sisters,"

He looked at Honey who added, "John is our war chief and any advice he gives should not be taken lightly." She looked at Kitten, "It's time."

Kitten looked hurt but nodded. She looked at John and said, "Can Kitty come join us? She has suffered enough."

"No," John replied.

"Kitten thinks her one-time mate would find peace here with John," Kitten said softly.

"No Kitten. For two reasons, first of all she has not suffered near enough for the crap she pulled. But even if she had finished her punishment, I would say no." John looked at Honey and said, "John thinks Honey needs to let others get over their hurt at their own pace and not rush things. His Honey girl is not experienced enough to fully understand."

"Honey has as much experience as all of her sisters," Honey replied hotly.

"Only through the link you share Honey. It is one thing to know it up here," John touched his head. "But it is altogether another thing to know it here," He tapped his chest. "When Kitten is ready on her own and I mean her own, I will ask Kitty to join us."

"Kitten is ready to face her onetime mate and lover," Kitten said softly.

"What is our number one rule Winnie?" John asked looking at her.

"Never lie," Winnie said softly wincing at the memory of the showdown she and John had.

"Please explain to your mate that rule, she is having memory problems." John said tenderly. He looked around, "Who used the radio to throw my voice?"

"I did," Daisy replied shaking in fear. She knew her owner would lose it even though her sisters assured her that they would share her punishment.

"Good thinking Daisy. You really saved my ass." John moved over and began licking her muzzle and neck. As she mewed in pleasure he continued moving forward until she was on her back looking up at him with need. He mounted and made love to her tenderly and slowly. This was for pleasure and to wipe her fears away. As her mind opened he showed her that he would never leave her because he would always be in her mind and a part of her. By the time he orgasmed she was at peace and loved him deeper than she thought possible.

In fact, his whole family, wolf and cat alike had been in and they bonded deeper than before. Licking her muzzle and neck as he wound down, "Good girls always get rewarded." He smiled and added mentally, "In fact you all did very good today, but you will have to deal with knowing I am pleased with each and every one of you."

After a few minutes of silence Candy said, "Which way do we head?"

"What do you think Candy? What would you do?" John asked.

"Candy thinks she would go where John goes." Candy smiled and then added, "If it were me alone I would head any direction other than southwest."

"Funny you should say Northwest." John said. He drew an arrow to the Northwest and then two more lines with each headed away before turning Northwest. "We are breaking into four teams, Candy and Baby Girl, I want you both to head west before turning Northwest. Kitten, you and Winnie will head North before turning when Candy and Baby Girl make their turn, back Northwest also. Sly, the pack will roam from team to team, always changing places and keeping a watch for anything between the two outer teams. Honey, you and Daisy will head Northwest with Little Bit."

"Honey wants to remind her mate about an oath she made the day they bonded." Honey said. "Honey thinks John is going to pull a fast one and head Southwest."

"No John is going to wait behind and watch our back trail," John said. "I will follow when I am sure no one is trailing us on foot."

"Candy would like to make a suggestion," Winnie said suddenly.

"Ohh?"

"Candy think Winnie is going to fall into some cold water one day," Candy said. She looked at John, "Candy thinks instead of the groups being separate always that a member should switch from pair to pair to keep the ones watching from overhead confused."

"And keep to the woods if at all possible," Kitten added.

Good ideas," John replied. "Rest and leave at first light." He moved a little way away and sat down. A few minutes later Kitten came up and snuggled close. "Do you still hate her so much?"

"Call and ask her to join us. It is what Honey wants." Kitten said as John's hand pulled her head to his lap. "I can't take her hurt directed at me and know Kitty is feeling as bad or worse than I am now." Kitten whimpered.

"Honey, you are my mate and wife but quit tormenting Kitten she has enough guilt issues without you adding to her pain." John said to Honey.

"Honey is not tormenting her sister. Her pain is our pain." Honey replied shocked.

"It is not time for your mother to travel half way across the country alone to join us." John said. "Even if you both... even if all here begged me, I would refuse."

One by one the pack came and laid close to him and Kitten until it felt as if he were in a furry pile filled with love and dog breath. Little Bit trotted up and bit his calf before saying, "Owner is wrong and he knows it. He is keeping her away on purpose."

"Little Bit, I know what I am doing. Once my family, that means you too, is safe then I will go after her myself." John told her. He nuzzled her and added, "I hope you go into heat before I leave, I want you to have our pups. Then the pack will be complete." He felt the pack agreeing with him and smiled softly.

Over the next two weeks they made good time spread out. As best he could figure, they were somewhere in upstate New York when Candy stopped suddenly. At once John knew something was wrong and raced as fast as he could to help her and Baby Girl. He had almost reached them when Kitten was stopped and he felt her pain also. "Honey, Daisy help Kitten... I am close to Candy and Baby Girl and will come when they are safe. In reply he heard Honey's whimper of pain and stopped dead. All at once, Baby Girl and Winnie both whimpered in pain and he knew he was fucked. "Sly have the pack protect your sisters."

"They are only giving birth. Daisy thinks John will be pleased by his new daughters." Daisy said.

"Who needs help," John asked still frantic. He couldn't help all of them he thought as he raced to Candy and Baby Girl's aid.

By the time he reached them, Candy had a new born suckling while she helped Baby Girl give birth to another. She looked up and said softly, "Candy has given John a strong daughter."

Crouching down he stroked the newborn's head and said, "So I see. Now you can have Baby Girl's daughter."

"Only you will give Candy children. We all agreed." Candy said handing her daughter to John.

The child smelled right and he began to nuzzle and lick her face. "Yes..." he said as his animal nature took over. Only he would mate with his family.

The kit mewed pitifully and her child like mind said "owned" to him.

"Owned," John's mind replied to her gently. Once Baby Girl gave birth he returned Candy's daughter to her and took the other child. He repeated the process with her and then returned her to her mother.

"Owned," chanted Candy, Baby Girl, and the two child minds to him.

John raced as fast has he could to Kitten and Winnie. By the time he reached them, they were both suckling a child at their breasts. Tenderly he took Kitten's daughter and licked her head and muzzle, "Owned," he said softly into her mind. Like Candy and Baby Girl's she replied, "Owned." He returned the child to Kitten and took Winnie's daughter. He repeated the process and handed the child back. "Owned," he said softly aloud. In reply, eight minds, replied, "Owned."

With a smile he raced to Honey, Daisy and Little Bit. As before he reached them after Honey had given birth. Even before he took the child, her tiny mind chanted, "Owned." In unison, every mind, dog and cat, chanted "Owned."

Looking at Little Bit he saw not a child but a young she wolf. "Tonight I will take you and make you fully mine," he said to her.

"It's about time," Honey replied. "Our sister has been in heat for the last ten nights and wanting to go to you."

Yes, he could smell her heat now that Honey had said something. Not waiting for night, John pounced on Little Bit and bit her neck as he mounted her. She howled in pleasure and her call was taken up by the pack ranging around them. Her mind, simpler than her sisters opened to him and he saw she was already fully his. From that first day when he rescued her, she had adopted him as her life mate and would fight to the death to keep him safe. It didn't take long for him to orgasm and together they felt his sperm seek out and impregnate five eggs. "Mine, now and forever mate," his mind sang to hers.

"Mine now and forever." Little Bit's mind sang back while her sisters cheered her on.

Finally pulling out John licked her muzzle and said, "You will give me five strong and loving daughters just like you."

"Of course John," Little Bit said.

"Candy, Kitten, scout out and find us a place, a large house perhaps that we can hole up for a few days." John commanded. "Somewhere out of prying eyes." He smiled at Little Bit and without a word took off running. A moment later the wolf caught up and ran slightly behind him.

That evening in a remote cabin high in the hills, John said, "It is time for me to return for Kitty, Nameless, and Tammy." He looked around at the shocked faces and then down at Little Bit, "Little Bit will go with me while the rest of you find a safe home."

"I am going with you John," Honey replied aloud. She handed Winnie her daughter as she continued, "Where John goes his Honey follows. You will not leave me behind."

He was going to tell her no but Little Bit's mind said, "Let her come."

Instead he said, "Honey goes where John goes." Looking at the others, "Be safe keep under cover and move every few days." He crouched down before Candy, "Candy, I need you to be strong for me. Before you camp each night, have an exit plan worked out."

Instead of the SEAL she felt like a little girl and whimpered. "Candy try for John," she finally managed to get out.

"You said family stays together no matter what," Daisy said. "Why John punish rest and daughters?"

Moving up to her he held her close and licked her muzzle, "I'm not punishing you or our daughters dear. I am trying to keep family safe."

Daisy mewed as her mind melted in pleasure from John's licks. Fighting it off she managed to say, "Daisy thinks John running away from family so he can die just like she tried to do."

That stopped him cold. He suddenly realized everyone, not just his family but all of the clans expected him to force them or humans to kill him in the end. He looked around and only Candy was meeting his gaze. The rest were looking down. Before he could speak Candy said, "Why else do you take unnecessary chances John? Even for a grunt you are reckless."

"I'm only trying to keep you safe. I can go and be back with the three in a few weeks. All of us together will draw humans like flies to shit." John said. He looked around and finally focused on Honey, "You believe me don't you Honey?"