Rise of the Half Orc Ch. 01

Story Info
A half orc decides to embark on a path of conquest.
3.4k words
4.14
10.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a dark fantasy story with plenty of fucked up things, including rape, slavery, and incest, all of which are very bad in real life.

*****

Burgharz pushed his way through the crowded hall of the Great King Nukgrog the Steel Breaker, Conqueror of the Ashen Vale, Despoiler of Man. The first day of the celebration of the Blood Moon was in full swing. Dozens of drunken orcs wrestled with one another one second threating to kill each other, the next second singing together. Slaves served food and drink, until an orc inevitably grabbed them and started fucking them. The more the slave put up a fight, the more brutally the orc treated them, to the great amusement of other orcs, usually with more than one lining up to take a turn afterwards. As befit an orcish feast, meat and booze was plenty, and the party spilled outside into the rest of the camp, mostly for those orcs too low of status to earn a place in the hall.

Burgharz would normally have joined in the fun, but the heavy sack in his hand was more important.

As Burgharz passed a few turned to sneer, sniffing in anger. One orc looked over from thrusting into a squeaking human slave girl and spat at his feet. Burgharz ignored him, but his yellow eyes marked the orc in question, Ugak the Small, and judging by his size and how quickly he finished with the slave girl, it wasn't based on his height.

Burgharz finished pushing through to the dais, where the Great King himself sat on a crude throne of bone. The Great King was guzzling mead from a gold banded drinking horn with one hand, while the other hand grasped the leather leash of a raven haired elf girl at his feet, her mouth full with the King's huge grey cock. Like the other slaves, she had heavy iron collar and manacle bands at her wrists and ankles. She had her status marked with brands on her ass and tits, with iron rings pierced through her nose, nipples, and clit. She was almost certainly a new acquisition from the latest raid against the forest elves given her seeming inexperience with cocksucking.

As Burgharz drew nearer, Lamgush, the King's son and heir apparent, loudly interrupted. "Ah! The Halfman makes his appearance!" Decorated in red and black face paint, Lamgush was huge even for an orc, and put on an extravagant presentation of brutality, despite his relative lack of experience in combat. "Father, your favorite mongrel is here!"

The party did not die down, orcs parties never die down. But more orcs did start paying attention, even those in the middle of a scuffle, or mid thrust in a slave. After all, it was always notable of late when the Great King's two sons fought. The priest, Bor, leaned forward, his feathered skull headdress obscuring much of his wizened visage.

Burgharz smiled slightly, showing his smaller tusks, a clear marker of his human mother's heritage. He was heavily muscled and was well over 6 feet but did not reach the towering heights of pure blood orcs, the largest of which were almost 8 feet.

As a half orc birthed from a slave's cunt, he normally would have at best enslaved for manual labor that was below a real orc's notice. But at the time he was the only son of the Great King, and he had been spared. He was still treated mercilessly, and the many scars and tattoos across his body were constant reminders of a brutal childhood.

He had come out of his brutal childhood honed by the experience and pushed his way into a position of some respect. After his full-blooded younger brother Lamgush grew of age he was no longer ever considered the true son of the King, but his cunning and intelligence, and unconventional fighting style, was useful enough. He became the head of the scouts, a position generally looked down on by true warriors and generally given to runts and weaklings. But under his watch he had slowly improved their efficiency, replacing the stupid and lazy with the clever and observant, and now mostly consisted of fellow half-orcs. They patrolled the borders of their territory on wargs, ready to fall on a wandering rival orc clan or humans foolish enough to venture into orc land.

"Someone had to be doing the hard work while you stuffed your fat gut, brother." Burgharz interrupted the insult by tossing the sack onto the table, knocking over Lamgush's food and drink. Lamgush snarled, and rose, grabbing for a brutally jagged knife.

As the sack rolled to a stop, a pale haired head rolled out, blood spilling from it.

"What is this?" growled the Great King. He grabbed the severed head by the hair, bringing it close. Bones, taken from dozens of foes, now grisly ornaments to his might, tinkled as he moved. A towering grey orc, Nukgrog was famous, one of the greatest orcs in living memory.

But everyone knew that orc leaders did not last forever, and Nukgrog was getting older. His large muscles were slowly turning to fat, his long black hair turning grey. In his youth over two decades ago he forged a huge force of orcs from the mountains and led them into great conquests of the humans of the Vale, bringing great riches and slaves to his people as well as new rich land. Soon other orc bands followed, and while orcs fought amongst themselves as often as they did each other, no one was strong enough to challenge the kingdom he carved out. His army took the ruin of the human capital city for itself, renaming it Nukgrog's Fortress, and augmented the damaged stone walls with crude wooden palisade. It formed the core of the chaotic orc lands, and from this position fended off any would be challengers.

His forces continued to push every so often against the elf clans in the forest, and occasionally lead a great raid through to the rich human lands to the east. But his conquering days were behind him, and many orcs were getting restless. And apparently, they were not the only ones.

"Some relative of yours, Halfman?" Lamgush snarled. A few laughs and pounded feet and tables answered his joke. But most were now quietly watching the Great King's reaction. And he was not laughing.

"One of a half dozen riders, my boys and I found a few days away."

Lamgush interrupted again. "Pah! A few men, what do we care!" The same orcs cried out in agreement.

"SILENCE!" Nukgrog shouted. Lamgush looked surprised, and slowly sat down. The orcs quieted, and even the ones raping slaves stopped. The only sound was the gag of the Great King's own slave, who receive a rough smack in the back of the head when she tried to slow down. "Speak. What have you learned?"

"He and his lads were a stubborn sort, went down hard." He saw Lamgush ready to interrupt, and continued a bit louder, "But we know why they were here."

He produced a leather wrapped parchment. "This is a message from the human Emperor of the Golden City to the leader of the elves in the forest. He announces a grand crusade to 'exterminate the orcish menace once and for all' and invites the elves to join him in his efforts."

The orcs muttered amongst themselves. The Golden City was the crown jewel of the human lands, with the greatest riches and largest armies. The patchwork of human cities and principalities were ripe for raiding, but not the Empire of the Golden City. They had been a thorn in the side of Nukgrog for years, their armies preventing him from conquering past the Vale, so while the orcs raided into their lands, none dared stand against their army.

And the elves... Most elf forest villages on the edge of the forest were relatively easy pickings for orc and human slavers alike, but farther into the forest dwelt deadly guerilla fighters that used deadly bows and the forest itself to destroy their enemies. But the elves and humans hated each other, almost as much as they hated the orcs. The idea of the two allying...

"How do we know he is telling the truth?" Lamgush yelled, increasingly frustrated at being sidelined by the half orc.

Burgharz was one of the few in the hall who could read human writing, or any script for that matter. He was taught by his mother, who was an educated noblewoman living in this very city before being taken by Nukgrog in his conquests as a slave. That was over twenty years ago, and Burgharz had not seen his mother in years. She likely suffered the normal fate of the slaves too old to interest Nukgrog or his warriors anymore: tossed into the fuckpits, to be fucked and bred by even the lowest of male for the rest of their short lives.

Nukgrog ignored him, and gestured. Another half orc, this one a female and clearly a slave based on her piercings and brands, hurried forward, head down, to Burgharz, who handed her the letter. As he did so, he grabbed one of her pierced nipples, and pulled. It had been a while since he had seen his sister. She hesitated for a second before hurrying back to her father, her master. Judging from the slight swelling of her belly he might have another brother or sister soon. She bent forward, whispering in Nukgrog's ear, reading the letter.

Nukgrog sat brooding for a second, then yelled, "Any human or elf would be a fool to attack us! They are weak, while we are strong! This is just normal human bluffing they have been saying this ever since we took this land. We all know they are just cowards!" As he shouted the orcs raised to their feet, screaming out in agreement.

"But it sounds like the elves are getting uppity? Then after the celebration my son, Lamgush, will lead a raid against the elves. We will slay them and rape all their women!" He emphasized the point by pulling the elf up painfully by her hair and pushing her onto the table. He entered her ass hard and started roughly fucking her. She cried out in pain, tears falling from her large blue eyes. A huge cheer answered that, the orcs raising horns of mead. Soon the party was back in full swing, with orcs punching one another, slaves being buggered, and bloody meat being consumed.

Burgharz just stood there, feeling the sweat pool under the leather jerkin beneath his heavy iron scale armor. Most orcs didn't wear armor, decrying it as effeminate. But Burgharz was already damned by his half blood, so he wore his armor into battle, stripped from a dead cavalryman on a raid, proudly, along with a matching iron and bronze helmet. He felt the stare of Lamgush, and slowly stroked the hilt of his greatsword, taken in the same raid. Lamgush had tried to kill him many times and failed but had never tried in such a public setting. But then Burgharz had never humiliated him so openly before.

Nukgrog loudly grunted, pulling the slave's long sensitive pierced ears back hard, and came. After holding her there he let go, and she quickly went to lick up the extra cum and carefully clean his cock from any residual, but choked on the large size of his cock. Nukgrog snorted and pushed her to the floor. "This knife ears is useless. I look forward to seeing if this raid will find a cunt worthy enough for me to fuck." The orcs laughed loudly, and the slave girl blanched and choked but quickly fell into position, head down, ass up, ready to be called again.

He raised a hand, gesturing for Burgharz to approach. Nukgrog guzzled booze, blood shot eyes glaring at him. "You had to bring this here? Now?" he snarled, tusks gnashing. He was saying it much quieter than before, so only Burgharz and Lamgush could hear.

Burgharz stood his ground, and simply raised an eyebrow. "Should I have waited?" He knew he was on thin ice, but as brutal as he was, his father was also smart enough to recognize the use of his half-human son and his outriders.

Nukgrog growled. "Fuck you, runt. I should have thrown you to the dogs when your mother whelped you." Burgharz set his jaw and was about to respond, when Nukgrog continued.

"The humans are weak, but if they want a lesson, then we will teach them. You take your fellow mongrels and raid their caravans, burn a few farms while Lamgush crush the elves." The elf slave at his feet let out a sob. Nukgrog snarled, and kicked her, knocking her over. "Don't like that do you cunt? Well, you won't have to worry anymore about that!" He kicked her again. He tossed her leash to Burgharz. "Take this worthless cunt, will you? Drop her off at the fuck pits, she isn't worth my time." He turned back to the harem of slaves behind him, ready to choose another one to serve him.

Burgharz was clearly dismissed. He yanked the leash of the elf hard, forcing her to crawl after him on all fours. As he turned to leave, he heard Lamgush cry out "When your at the fuckpits, why don't you give a good thrust to your cow mother? She was feeling mighty loose and worn out last time I fucked her, so she might not be around much longer for you to say hello!"

Burgharz ignored him, stalking away. He soon was outside, orcish eyes adjusting to the darkness. It was no quieter outside as the wild party encompassed the entire of the sprawling orc camp as hoots and howls and cries of pain and pleasure echoed through the night.

He dragged the elf's leash as crawled after him as he stalked through the camps. He approached the fuckpits, the screams echoing in the air. When slaves were no longer of interest to their masters, they were thrown in the pits. Dug into the ground, it consisted of scores of human, elf, and half or quarter orc females confined in wooden stocks or just tied to the ground, open for use to any and all, even the lowest of male slave. In addition to being highly entertaining for orcs, it produced a steady supply of milk and new born slaves.

Female orcs were treated slightly better, in part because they rarely needed to be restrained to be bred, and mostly kept to their own district where they watched over children and performed menial crafts such as making clothes. Only the highest of orc warrior could keep a personal female, with most females being held in common by the clan, open for any to use. When they whelped, they did so in great litters, producing a steady supply of orcs who grew up quickly, ready to replace the losses of orcs from their constant warfare.

As Burgharz walked he got more and more angry, breathing heavily. He found out priceless information, which most orcs would never have even found. And his thanks? His father's response was to have him bother a few merchants and farmers, while his brother conducted glorified slave raids. This should have been his chance to show his mettle in open battle against the humans, but they were all too foolish to see what was in front of them.

He finally stopped, breathing heavily. He turned to the elf girl cowering at his feet, terrified but too broken to flee. "Please... please don't..." he heard from far off.

Burgharz snarled, and grabbed her leash pulling her up to her feet. "What?" he yelled as he slapped her hard. "Don't tell me what I can't do, cunt." He slapped her again. "People far better than you have been telling me that for years."

He roughly grabbed her small tits, pinching and pulling hard on her rings until she gave out a cry of pain. "You are nothing except what you give your master. Learn that, or die."

He spat in her face and threw her to the ground. He drew his whip that he used to control the warg, and hit her again and again, the loud cracks cutting through the sounds of orcish brutality as red stripes sprouted across her back, cutting across other half healed whip marks. He hit again and again, finally stopping to fish out his cock from his trousers and kick her legs apart. He sighed as he entered her cunt roughly, pounding her against the mud. She struggled to stay on all fours, but his thrusts soon had her face down in the mud ass in the air. He rained down blows on her ass, turning it red as he thrust into her, large balls clapping against her. He clapped a large grey hand across her face muffling her cries of pain.

"If you are a good slave cunt, I might keep you for myself, rather than throwing you in the fuck pits. Would you like that?" He slapped her face once, twice. "Would you?"

"Yes! Ow! Yes, please Master, ow! I'll be a good cunt, a good ow! slave!" she cried out as he roughly fucked her.

Finally he gave a grunt and came, filling her cunt with his copious cum. He let go of her and she lay for a second on the ground, in pain, back and ass criss crossed with stripes. But she dutifully crawled over and swallowed his cock, cleaning the remaining cum and pussy juices off it.

Burgharz pulled up his trousers and pulled at her leash, hard. Burghraz pulled the elf to her feet, where she swayed unsteadily, her large blue eyes looking down in deference. Burghraz gave a toothy grin, and gripped her chin in his large fingers. "Now, say thank you."

Tears streaming down her face, the girl stammered out, "Th... thank you Master."

A blind drunk orc stumbled out from the pits, pants still around his ankles, cock slowly deflating. He sneered when he saw the Burgharz and the elf. "Here to make some more mongrels, eh mutt?"

Burgharz snapped. He drew a knife and impaled the orc, who was too surprised to move. He sawed brutally, the guts spilling out. He hacked the corpse, once twice, blood spraying. He spat on the corpse and walked away, still dragging the elf.

The elf started to panic as she realized that he was still dragging her towards the fuck pit. "Wait... Please, Master, I..." He broke her off with a slap across her pretty face.

"Shut it slut. I have some business to take care of. And I want to be sure you will be here when I get back."

She sobbed as he pulled her through the pit. Rows of women in crude stockades lined the pit, almost every one currently being fucked from one end or the other, or both, by drunken orcs. Burgharz found an empty one, and roughly pushed her down into the wooden frame. She slumped down, clearly exhausted and realizing that struggle was pointless as he swung the top down and locked it into place. She stood there, bent down, her head and arms locked into place with her rear open for public use.

The rough orcish brand on her tight ass proved a perfect target as he slapped her ass hard, causing her to wiggle and squeal. "You may be of use to me soon. So don't go anywhere."

He laughed and walked away. As he did a drunk half-orc stumbled over and started fucking the elf in her ass, causing her pained cries to join the chorus in the fuck pit.

Burgharz eventually reached the edge of the camp where his warg was happily gnawing on a huge auroch bone. He jumped on the warg, giving it a crack of the whip.

The warg raced off, eager to rejoin the rest of his pack. As he charged along Burgharz smiled, an idea forming. If he played this right, he would finally rule over all the orcs who had looked down on him his whole life. After he killed all those that wronged him. Starting with his idiot half-brother. And ending with his father.