Rise of the Huntress Ch. 07

Story Info
The God Couple.
3k words
4.33
927
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Maria and I'm a hunter. I started as an agent of the angel Jophiel. That didn't last long.

I now work for the demon lord Carnivale. He is my Master and lover. He has given me the ability to take the powers of others, as long as I fuck them first.

My Master has given me a mission, however, to complete it I need a power I do not have. Luckily, I know where to go to get it.

But first I need to get the power to access the Nexus. The Nexus allows travel to the other planes of existence. Only demon lords or those they allow may use it.

My Lord Carnivale has the ability to use the Nexus. For me to use it I must gain his favor. Kneeling in front of him sucking his dick in my mind is a good way to obtain his favor. Plus, I love his dick stretching my throat as I swallow every inch.

His hard dick fills my mouth. I work my tongue on his dick as it pumps in and out. His hands grab my hair making sure he obtains the most pleasure.

I use my mouth and throat to make love to his dick. I worship it as a good slave should. My Masters pleasure is all that matters.

I feel his dick get harder. I know he is almost there. I pump faster on his dick. I take it all in, his balls bouncing on my chin.

My Master lets out a roar. He pulls his dick from my mouth and covers my face in his cum. I jerk his dick as I offer my face to him. I make sure every drop of his cum covers my face.

He smiles down at me letting me know I'm his good cum dump slave. I smile back at him as his cum absorbs into me. I feel it's power. I feel his blessing. I feel his favor.

Now I'm ready to fulfill my Master's orders. I leave his throne room and enter the city of Dis. It's one of the three main cities in Hell. Demons and human slaves fill the streets. I ignore them as I make my way to the center of Dis. To the nexus.

I enter the Nexus' chamber. The demon guarding it looks me over. I don't flinch. "You have been given favor to use the Nexus." he says, "But you must still pay me tribute."

With that he grabs me by the back of my head. He drags me across the room and bends me over a table. Where most would freak out over this my cunt starts to drip.

I reach back and spread my ass cheeks for him. I hear him laugh and tell me I'm a good slut as he rams his cock up my asshole.

A year ago, I would be crying in pain from getting my asshole pounded. Now, after Lord Carnivale stretching my asshole for his cock it just feels amazing.

I let go of my ass cheeks and push off the table to fuck his cock. He freezes for a moment not expecting me to want his cock. I use the opportunity to thrust my asshole onto him. I fuck his cock with my asshole like the good slut I am.

He starts to pump again, but this time it's gentler. Instead of using me to cum he's trying to make use both cum.

We settle into a rhythm. His cock filling my asshole. My asshole fucking his cock. I lose track of how long he fucks me. Then it happens. I feel my body tense up and I cum on his cock.

He holds me to his chest as I twitch on his cock. He leans down and bites my neck as he fills my asshole with his cum. I cum again.

He holds me for a few minutes more before pulling his cock from me. He turns me to face him, then slaps me in the face. I hold my ground.

"Final a worthy human to join our ranks." he says with a smile.

I slap his face. Then grab him and kiss him. "Next time fuck my cunt as well." I tell him.

He laughs hard at this. Then he kisses my hand and opens the Nexus for me. I give him a bow and enter the Nexus.

Everything shifts and blurs. Before I have a chance to react, I'm in a pyramid. I look around getting my bearings when a slave girl approaches me. She's naked except for the collar around her neck and the bands around her wrists and ankles. She looks of middle eastern decent. Her tits are perky, and her cunt has a well-groomed patch of hair on it. Her eyes are a deep, beautiful brown. It takes all my self-control to not eat her soul.

She beckons me to follow her. I do. I also check out her tight little ass. I feel my fangs start to grow. I want to drink her and turn her, but I'm here on a mission from my Lord. I behave myself.

She leads me to the throne room of the pyramid. It's a large room covered in tapestries. At the center of the room is a dais. Two people lounge upon it being pampered and waited on. They are the reason I'm here. Min and Hathor, the god and Goddess of fertility.

They smile at me and wave me over. I approach and kneel before them. Hathor circles me, inspecting me. She squeezes my tits and hips. Then she gives my ass a squeeze and rubs my stomach.

"We know of you little one." Mir says. "Carnivale's protégé. The power collector."

"Have you come for our power?" Hathor asks.

"Yes, I need it to complete my Master's mission." I respond.

"You can have it." Mir says.

"For a price." Hathor finishes.

With that she slides her middle two fingers into my cunt. I moan and lean back into her. I expect her to finger me but instead I feel her pour energy into my cunt.

My body goes numb as Hathor's energy reshapes my womb. I feel myself becoming the perfect breeding vessel.

The energy spreads throughout my body. My tits grow to c cups. The perfect size for breastfeeding. The hair on my cunt falls out, making sure any cum will drip into my cunt.

I feel Hathor in my mind. Her voice telling me I need to be breed. That all I'm good for is giving birth to Mirs children. My only purpose is to spawn his offspring.

I don't know when Hathor removed her fingers from my cunt, but I do know when she picked me up and lowered me onto Mirs dick. His big, hard, womb filling dick. I moan like the whore I am.

They both laugh as I grind my cunt on Mirs dick. It feels better than any dick before, even my Lord Carnivale's. I need every inch inside me. I need it violating my womb.

My tits start dripping milk on us. Mir pulls me to him and sucks the milk from my tits. I scream as I cum.

"One drop of cum will impregnate you little demon whore." Hathor whispers in my ear. "And he has a lot more than one drop for you."

With that Mir flips us over so he's on top. I spread my legs as far as I can giving him full access. He pounds my cunt. Every thrust batter my womb. I cum on his dick like the slut I am. My tits spray us with milk each time I cum.

Then I feel it. His dick hardens even more than it was. My cervix surrenders and his dick fills my womb. Then he cums.

I scream and shake as I cum. My tits spray milk like a fountain. My cunt convulses around his dick milking it dry.

He spends a full two minutes pumping me with cum. My belly inflates from what must be at least a gallon. My body is on fire. My womb is in flames.

Mir finally pulls his dick from me. His cum gushes out of my cunt leaving a puddle on the dais. My belly stays inflated.

Hathor gentle touches my belly. She smiles at me. "Now we wait til you give birth."

Mir and Hathor leave. I lay on the dais looking at my belly. I look five months pregnant. I feel something moving inside me. Inside my womb.

The slave with the nice ass and tits returns. She pours oil on my belly and starts rubbing it in. I moan. She than rubs the oil on my cunt. I would have moaned but I feel the creature in my womb start to move. I than start to cum as I give birth.

every contraction makes me cum. I shake violently. I cum harder and harder as the creature works it's way out of my cunt. The slave starts drinking the milk from my tits. I scream. I scream so loud my voice breaks. Then cumming one more time as the creature frees itself from my cunt I pass out.

I awake cumming on Mirs cock. He's fucking me hard and fast. pounding my cunt like a piston.

I wrap my legs and arms around him. His cock is already past my cervix my in my womb. My cunt and tits are squirting. I know what's going to happen and by God, I want it to.

Then I get my wish and Mir cums in me. He fills my womb like last time. I feel my belly grow as he impregnates me. I want to fight but his cum feels so good in me. I'm happy to be his breeding whore.

Mir pulls his dick out and I beg for more. He laughs as he walks away. Hathor kisses me. "A few more times my little demon and you'll be a happy breeder."

With that I'm left alone with their slave. She again rubs oil on my pregnant belly. I moan and cum from her hands.

She pours more oil on her hands. I beg her to stop but she rubs it all over my cunt. My body convulses as I feel the creature leave my cunt. I cum and squirt as I give birth.

I do my best to stay conscious as I cum like a whore. The slave girl smiles at me than kisses my lips. Our tongues entwine and I moan for her. She than leans down and sucks the milk from my tits. I cum for her. I also squirt from my cunt and tits and pass out.

Again, I awake cumming on Mirs cock. He's pounding my cunt with all his godly strength.

Hathor is rubbing my clit. She's enjoying making me cum harder than my body can handle. The slave girl is sucking the milk from my tits. All three have my mind on the verge of breaking.

Then a sound like a gong goes off. All three stop. Mir pulls his cock from me and stands. He and Hathor exchange glances and start to leave.

"Keep her ready for our return." Hathor tells the slave girl.

She bows to her masters than lays between my legs. Her tongue slides into my cunt. I wrap my legs around her.

She licks deep inside my cunt. She tastes every inch her tongue reaches. For anyone else her tongue would make them cum. But I'm use to demons going a lot deeper and harder than her tongue.

I let her continue as I regain my strength. I'll only get one chance to escape. Otherwise, I'll spend the rest of my life being Mir's broodmare.

I run my hands through the slave's head. Then I grab tight and pull her up. We lock eyes and with my vampiric powers I take over her mind. She goes weak in my hands as her mind surrenders to me.

I smile at her as I sit us up. I need to reclaim my power and she will do nicely. I place my hands on her tits. My palms open to mouths and start sucking her nipples. She moans for me.

"What is your name?" I ask as I lean into her.

"Janna." she whispers back to me as my fangs sink into her throat.

I suck deep and hard. She moans as I drink her. I slide my tongue out letting it grow. I let my tongue lick up the side of her neck, across her cheek, into her mouth, and down to her soul.

I start to fill her with darkness. I feel it well up inside her. Pushing her soul out. My "mouths" eagerly drink her soul.

I drain her about halfway than stop. I so want to eat all of her, but I need information first. I let my hand become intangible and reach into her chest. I grab what's left of her soul and freeze it. Her eyes turn to a pale blue. She is now my slave.

"Why did Mir and Hathor leave?" I ask.

"An enemy of theirs approached us." she answers.

Good they will be weak when they return. I order my slave to tell me everything about them, especially their weakness. She does.

After a while Mir and Hathor return. I wait in shadows and let them enter. With all of my power I punch Hathor in the back of her head. She drops. Mir turns but before he can do anything I shove my palm onto his cock.

The mouth in my palm starts sucking his cock. He freezes. "You need to be in control." I say. "If someone dominates you, you have no power."

I shove him onto the ground. Before he can recover, I use my real mouth and suck his cock. I take his cock fast and deep. I give him nothing. His cock is mine.

He babbles as his power and control leave him. I lean up and grab his massive cock with both hands. I jerk him fast. As fast as I can. With a roar of defeat Mirs cum explodes like a fountain. My face and tits are covered in his cum. I laugh.

I call my slave over and order her to continue jerking Mirs cock. It's time I took care of Hathor.

I grab Hathor by her hair and drag her to the dais. I lay her on her back. I rub my clit and feel it extend. I keep jerking until I've grown a ten-inch cock.

I slap Hathor's face waking her. "My me your breeding slut." I say with a smile.

Before she can respond I shove my cock up her asshole. Her eyes widen in shock. I smile and pound her asshole.

She tries to push me off, but I grab her wrists. I keep stretching her asshole out until the fight leaves her. Her arms go weak, and she wraps her legs around me.

I lean down and whisper in her ear "Who's my anal slut?"

Hathor cums on my cock as she screams that she is my anal slut. I kiss her as I make her asshole my fuck toy.

I look back on my slave. She is covered in cum still jerking Mirs cock. I quiver as I imagine licking her clean.

Hathor regains my attention as she cums again. I grab her throat and choke her as I pound her asshole harder. She shakes uncontrollably and cums again and again.

I let go of her throat and grab her hair. Pulling my cock out I drag her to her knees. To her credit Hathor submits beautiful. She sucks my cock without being told.

I let her worship my cock. She needs to prove she's a good slut. She takes my cock all the way to the base. She uses her tongue to lick my cock as she sucks it down her throat. If Hathor wasn't a goddess, I'd try to truly corrupt her.

With a moan and a shudder, I cum down Hathor's throat. I make sure she swallows every drop. I let go of her head and she crumbles to the floor.

"Good cum whore. Now return me to how I was when I arrived." I order her.

Hathor reaches up and slides two fingers into my cunt. I feel her energy flow through my womb. My cunt clinches on her fingers and I cum.

She removes her fingers and I feel my body return to normal. Good, the last thing I need s to get pregnant every time something fills me with cum.

I call my slave over. I kiss Hathor than push her onto her back. My slave mounts her and starts to sixty-nine her. I watch for a moment enjoying Hathor's moans of submission.

I than head over to Mir. I stare at him lying on his back, powerless. "One more for the road?" I ask him.

Powerless or not his smile gives me his answer. I mount him letting his cock fill my cunt. I than ride him like a woman possessed.

I bounce my cunt on his cock. I let him fill every inch of my cunt with each bounce. I grab his head and pull him to my tits. He happily sucks them.

I stop bouncing and start grinding my cunt on his cock. He moans as he sucks my tits. I scream as I cum on his cock.

We start to get rough. He grabs my hair and bites my nipples. I use my nails and scratch his back. Like animals we fuck.

Finally, he cums. I collapse onto him shaking. He holds me to him as I finish cumming in his cock. After my cunt recovers, I look him in the eyes.

"I'm keeping the slave girl." I tell him.

Mir laughs. "I'll let you have two."

With Mir and Hathor's power of fertility and impregnation I'm one step close to fulfilling my Lord Carnivale's mission. Now for step two.