Rise of the Huntress Ch. 06

Story Info
Learning new Powers.
2.1k words
4.2
1.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Maria and I'm a hunter. Though really, I'm a demon prince's play toy. Carnavale, the demon prince of the second tier of hell, has corrupted my soul. I can take the power of evil, but I have to fuck them and let them turn me.

So far, I only have the power of a vampire. My friend Jade helped turn me after she was turned. Together we've been exploring our new powers.

Carnavale's minions brought us two hunters to play with. Jade and I hypnotized them to be submissive. Jade sucked the male hunter's cock until he shot his cum down her throat. She then sank her fangs into him sucking his blood with his cock deep throating her.

I took the female hunter. I fingered her clit using my vampire speed. Faster than a vibrator I made her cum over and over. After making her cum fifty times I sank my fangs into her throat.

It feels amazing drinking from someone. I kept fingering her as I suck her dry. I want her to have as much pleasure as possible before the end.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, and I pull my fangs from the girl. My Lord Carnivale smiles at me. I wrap myself around his leg as he caresses my face. My Lord is happy with my progress.

Then I see her walking towards us. The soul eater. Twice before she tried to take me. I happily give myself to her.

We kiss. I give her all my passion with that kiss. Her hands roam over my body. I return the favor. Then she lays me on my back. I know what's coming next. I need to fuck them before I let them take me.

She lowers her cunt to my lips. I've never eaten cunt before but I'm happy to now. I lick her clit with my vampire speed. Like a mini vibrator my tongue attacks her clit. I slide two fingers into her cunt and two into her asshole. I pound her holes like a demon.

She lowers her face to my cunt and attacks it. Her tongue splits. One half fucks me like the slut I am. The other part sucks my clit. I cum all over her face.

We take our time sucking each other. She covers my face with as much cum as I cover hers. She than stops. I look at her, ready for her to eat my soul. But instead, she rubs her cunt against mine.

I moan as our cunts rub each other. I thrust hard making our clits grind together. We cum together. Then she grabs my head and pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss her back and feel her tongue slide down my throat.

I grab her head and pull her closer. I suck on her tongue as hard as I can. Her hands grab my tits. The mouths on her hands suck on my nipples. I feel her start to pour darkness into me.

I start to rub clit as she sucks my soul out. I want to pleasure her as she eats my soul. I want her to know that I give myself completely.

She pumps more and more darkness into me. I feel it replacing my soul. I feel myself start to change. Her hands suck harder. My nipples burn as my soul is sucked from them.

I feel the last of my soul get eaten. I cum. The darkness spreads through my body. I feel myself turn. I pass out.

I awaken in Lord Carnivale's arms. He smiles at me and stands me up. He then leads me to the female hunter I was feeding on. He spreads her legs and slowly slides his monster cock into her cunt. Her eyes widen as her cunt stretches to take my Lord's cock. "Eat her soul", he orders as he starts to fuck her.

I lean over her. Her eyes wide with both fear and pleasure. I smile. Then I kiss her. Her fear evaporates and she kisses me back. Our tongues explore each other. Then I start to slide my tongue down her throat.

She gags and moans as my tongue reaches her soul. I grab her tits. Mouths open in my palms and start to suck on her nipples. I close my eyes, enjoying the moment, then start to fill her with darkness.

I feel her soul dissolve as I spread the darkness into her. Her nipples start to leak, and my mouths start drinking. No words can describe the ecstasy of drinking a soul.

Lord Carnivale fucks her harder as I drain her soul. I pump more darkness into her as he pumps her cunt. She cums like the whore she is. She is ours and she is giving herself freely.

With a final pump of darkness, I eat the last of her soul. I lift up off her and see the darkness spreading. Her skin and hair start to turn red. Horns start to grow from her head.

Lord Carnivale smiles at me. He pulls his cock out of her cunt and slams it into her asshole. He fucks her hard and fast. His body is a blur of motion. He destroys her asshole and quickens her corruption.

I kiss her again, holding her face as she transforms. She kisses back. Her corruption is almost complete. I hear my Lord roar and I know he's filling her with his cum.

She convulses as his cum fills her. Her horns fully grow and her skin and hair finish turning red. I keep kissing her as she fully becomes my Lords demon slut. Then I taste it. My Lords cum fills her mouth.

I drink deep as cum pours from her mouth. I break the kiss and slide my cunt onto her mouth. I feel my Lords cum flood my cunt. To her credit she tries to eat my cunt.

Sadly, the cum stops flowing. I get off her. Her face is covered in cum, mine and my Lords. I stand back as a group of demons descend on her. They fill all her holes at once. They will finish making her a cock whore.

My Lord smiles at me and waves his hand. I sense a presence around me but see nothing. I feel hands rubbing my body, but no one is around me. I look at my Lord with confusion. "Empusa. Phantoms that will not only fuck your body but also possess it." Carnavale says with a smile.

I feel myself get lifted into the air. I float for a second before hands start grabbing my tits and ass. I feel tongues start to lick my clit, cunt, and asshole. I surrender my body to them.

My tits squeeze together. I feel my nipples being sucked as a cock slides between my tits. I feel a cock rub my lips and I open my mouth.

To anyone watching I'm just floating in the air. But I feel the cold hard cock fucking my tits. I suck the cock in my mouth, warming it as I do. Ice cold tongues are making my cunt drip and my asshole spasm.

They take their time. No rush at all. Slow and steady. My cunt and asshole are teased into cumming for them. The cock in my throat feels like it's messaging me. My tits are being worshiped by the mouths and cock. I cum hard for them.

Then I feel a cold sliding down my throat. I realize the Empusa is cumming for me. I start to swallow, but then gag. It's not the Empusa's cum entering me, it's the Empusa entering me.

I feel hands grab my arms and legs as I try to fight it. They hold me firm. Hands grab my head and mouth keeping me in place with my mouth wide open.

My body convulses as the Empusa completely enters me. It's not physical, my body doesn't bulge or swell. It's entering my soul, possessing me. It's cold spreads through me. I feel it in me.

Then the one titty fucking me cums. It spreads over my body covering every inch. I feel like I'm drowning. Then it absorbs into me. Every inch of my body taking it in.

I drop to the ground. I lay there for a second before I feel a cock enter my cunt. Then a cock enters my asshole. Then a second. Then a third.

Two more cocks fill my cunt. I gasp in pleasure. A cock takes advantage and fills my mouth. Slowly all my holes are fucked. I cum like the slut I am.

In my mind the two Empusas whisper to me. They tell me to surrender. To let the others in. That I'm just a fuck hole. That I'm a cum dumpster. That it would be better if my body was theirs.

I surrender.

All the cocks cum inside me at the same time. I spasm as the Empusas fill my body and soul. Their cold engulfing me. My mind freezes as they take over.

Then they start to eat my life force. With my mind frozen there is nothing I can do. They take their time savoring it. My body not only starts to die, but change.

I can start to see them. They look old, like a strong wind would blow them apart. My body starts age, matching them. In my mental prison I scream and fight, but it's no use. I watch them consume the last of my life force.

My body ages and withers to match theirs. Then it fades away leaving only my ghostly remains. The Empusas than turn on my mind. They push their fingers into me.

The cold fills me. So cold. God make the cold stop. It's too cold. I need warmth. I need something to warm me from this cold.

The ice breaks away and my mind return to my phantom body. The cold engulfs me. I see the hunter that I turned. I can feel her warmth. I need her warmth.

I float to her. Her body is covered in cum from the demons that fucked her. I lean in and start to eat her cunt. I can taste the cum, hers and the demons. I can also taste the warmth.

I savor the warmth. I take my time enjoying it. Slowly I lick her until she cums. And her warmth flows into me with her cum. It makes my clit tingle. No, it makes my clit grow.

I feel my clit extend. It hardens. It becomes a cock. A cock that wants the warmth of her cunt.

I slide my cock into her. Her cunt is warm. So warm. I take my time fucking her. I pull out to the tip than slowly slide all the way in. Over and over making sure every inch of my cock fills her cunt.

She cums a second and third tome on my cock. The warmth of her cunt is indescribable. I feel my cock hardening. Then I cum in her.

Her body twitches and opens to me. I let myself fill her. Enter her body and soul. Her mind is already broken and easy for me to encase in ice. Then I find it. Her warmth.

I reach out to it. I need it to take away this cold. I pull it into me, letting it warm my frozen spirit. I cum as I absorb it, eat it. I hear the hunter cry and beg for mercy, but she doesn't understand the cold. Slowly her cries become moans as she cums with me. I devour her warmth.

I turn to her. My spirit finally warm except my hands. My hands are still cold. I touch her and let the cold seep into her. Let her have the cold I have the warmth.

A hand grabs me by the back of my neck. Energy fills me and my body returns to its original form. I look to see my Lord Carnivale holding me.

He smiles at me. I blush. Then he kisses me. I melt as I kiss my Lord back. I have learned the powers he wanted me to learn. He is proud of me. I am complete.

Our kiss breaks and I drop to my knees. I open my mouth and worship my Lords cock. I swallow it deeply, taking every inch down my throat. I use my mouth to make love to his cock. It's all I need.

I feel Lord Carnivale tense. With a roar he blesses me with his seed. I drink it all. My Lord would except nothing less. "Now my pretty I have a mission for you."