Rise of the Slime Queen Final Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pathetic.

"I think it is time to break you completely. I think I've had my fun.♪" With that final taunt, filled with mockery and sadism, Lana leans into Miriam's ear. "Goodbye Miriam. And welcome to slavery."

Lana sticks her tongue inside of Miriam's ear which stretches and molds into a slime needle, before piercing her brain. Shutting it down forever, her very DNA is change as Lana allows her friend to fall upon the floor at her feet. Her whole body is turned into slime as she trembles with infinite pleasure which can only be found by becoming a slave of the Slime Queen.

"And you didn't even get to orgasm." Lana chimes in wickedly. Her friend slowly turns into a puddle of slime, still not knowing how to even hold her own form.

Mercilessly, Lana steps upon the puddle and cackles evilly. The fledgling slime girl, feeling the wait of her queens boot heels, trembles in raw pleasure before Lana gives her one final order.

"You may return to the hive pet. I don't need you anymore."

Dominated utterly by Lana and caught in an eternal state of edged insanity, Miriam sinks into the floor and joins the hive. Never to have an identity of her own again nor have that final orgasmic release.

Stuck upon the edge, she lives out her days serving her queen.

Epilogue

Lana sits upon a throne of slime within the mayors house. With her legs crossed, she lounges in her throne relishing the power she now feels. In front of her, a single slime girl, the only one that is allowed to have a shape outside of the hive, kneels and tells her of her victories.

It is Frael, the one who distributed the fake mana potions and the one who keeps the men in check. Whom have all been molded into the walls of the houses and inns and temples of the town. There, they are drained endlessly, never allowed to die until every drop of energy and cum was squeezed out and used for the nefarious purposes of The Slime Queen.

Just then, as Frael leaves her chamber Lana sees a ring of fire spark into life. It's blaze lights the whole room and making even Lana cock her head in confusion and interest.

The demoness that steps out of this hellish portal is unknown to Lana, she had never seen her before, yet she knows exactly who that is. Terror, trepidation, yet most of all, love fill her body as she steps up from her throne and kneels down.

Crimson skinned and silkily dressed, the Succubus Queen Ardat Emili, stands in all of her glory in front of her newest and most powerful minion. Sharp, hellish heels adorn her lovely feet, pantyhose of the purest black and obsidian glitter upon her perfect legs, a dress of silk and night she wears across her torso and long, opera gloves with claws as sharp as razors finish her outfit.

Finally, a horny crown she has upon her head, one that only a few of the demon kind had worn before.

"My Queen." Lana says in awe as Ardat Emili approaches her. She feels her knees buckle, her mind race and her slime boil. It is like a true goddess stands before her. Not one of Eden and the heavens but one of sadism, hedonism and hellish delights.

Behind her she has a collared man, on all fours, crawling after his owner. One hero or the other, no one that Lana should concern herself with. He was just the latest in a line of warriors that tried to defeat her mistress.

"Ahhh." She sighs and looks Lana over. "I see you already know your manners and your place."

Her voice... is like pleasure itself...

Then she lifts her gaze at her throne of slime, filled with floating skulls and bones.

"But is this truly all you hope to gain my plaything? Shouldn't you aspire for more? For your queen?"

"Of course mistress." Lana says joyfully. "This is just the beginning. I know I shall be able to conquer this whole kingdom of Iron. I shall have them at my feet and pick out the strongest and lay them at yours."

Ardat Emili lifted Lana's gaze with her sharp claw. Were it not for the fact that she was now made of slime, it would had drawn blood. Yet that painful, tingling sensation made Lana shiver in delight.

"Good girl." She said, her voice echoing within each layer of Lana's being. "You may kiss my heels. Thus I shall allow your conquest to begin."

At once, Lana knelt and placed her lips upon the heels of Ardat Emili before the demoness raised her up to her feet. Though Lana was bellow her, Ardat Emili still saw her as a queen, albeit one not as important and all powerful as she was.

"You may drain this pathetic excuse of a hero as a token of good will." Her queen cooed as her eyes rested upon the broken man at their feet.

"Thank you mistress. I believe this is a beginning of a wonderful relationship.♪"

12