Rise of The True African King

Story Info
Father Lannister meets King Molo and Lady Maka.
2.2k words
3.11
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Let us celebrate your conversion to the True Faith," said Father James Lannister. The tall, slim, dark-haired, pale-skinned and blue-eyed European priest smiled at King Molo, leader of the Goro Tribe of West Africa. The Goro Tribe has forty thousand members and their territory, the Goro Wasteland, encompasses a vast swath of land situated between Nigeria and Ghana. This land is full of diamonds and gold, but the locals refuse to allow Europeans or Arabs to exploit their resources. The United Nations supports the Goro Tribe...so far. This makes King Molo, leader of the Goro Tribe, one of the most powerful men in this part of West Africa. In modern times just like the old days, unscrupulous souls try to curry favor with powerful men.

King Molo, newly converted to the True Faith, paused to consider the Priest's words. Father James Lannister is an odd fellow to put it mildly. King Molo distrusted him at first. The Priest has proven useful to the Tribe in recent days. Perhaps King Molo was wrong about him. The tall, muscular and dark-skinned African leader nodded at the Priest. After languishing in the darkness of Paganism for eons, many members of the Goro Tribe of West Africa accepted the True Faith. Father James Lannister is the first European to make contact with the Goro Tribe and this is truly one for the history books.

"Sounds good to me," King Molo said, and Father James Lannister nodded. The two men thus retreated to the King's tent and spent much of the evening celebrating. After a few drinks, or perhaps many drinks, the Priest put the moves on the King. King Molo nodded as Father James Lannister knelt before him and definitely not to pray. The Priest grabbed the African Tribesman's big black cock and admired him before stroking him. Without further ado, Father James Lannister took King Molo's big black cock into his mouth.

"This is part of Fellowship," Father James Lannister said as he continued fellating King Molo's big black cock. The African Tribal leader sighed appreciatively as the Priest sucked his big black cock. In his younger days, King Molo used to enjoy some manly fun with his good friend Baku but Baku died during a rhinoceros hunt a few years ago. Since then, Molo has only enjoyed sex with his wife Lady Maka and some of the other ladies of the Goro Tribe. King Molo loves sex with women, but he did miss those fun times with the fellows. The Priest was more than happy to help King Molo make up for lost time.

After sucking King Molo's cock until he was hard as a rock, Father James Lannister put a condom on that big black dick and got ready for more fun. The Priest lubricated his own ass with lotion and then got on all fours. King Molo grinned as he admired the older white man's pale ass. Without further ado, King Molo came up behind the Priest. Father James Lannister groaned as King Molo thrust his big black cock into his asshole. Father James Lannister is the first white man to try Tribal African dick in the modern era, and he considered himself lucky. Moaning and groaning, the Priest rode the African Tribal leader's big black cock. Let the good times roll.

"Give me that ass," King Molo said as he rammed his big black dick into Father James Lannister's tight white ass. The older Priest moaned and squealed as his white ass got conquered by a big black cock. After fucking the Priest for a while, King Molo dismissed him. Father James Lannister thanked King Molo for an absolutely wonderful time and then left the tent. As the Priest headed back to his own tent, he didn't realize that he was being observed.

Sister Josephine, a tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed French Catholic Nun originally from Montreal, Quebec, has been working with Father James Lannister in West Africa for many years. The Priest's fondness for black men and black women is quite well known. The Nun, her skin reddened by the African sun, got up and walked her plump ass over to King Molo's tent. The French Catholic Nun is thrilled that King Molo has accepted the True Faith and intends to congratulate him personally. Long live the King, for real.

"King Molo, I come with glad tidings," Sister Josephine said as she greeted the man. King Molo looked at the tall, curvy, large-breasted and big-bottomed blonde woman. Sister Josephine is a naughty woman that a lot of the Goro Tribesmen know a bit too well. King Molo nodded and allowed her under the tent. He was still horny after fucking Father James Lannister and hadn't had white pussy before. King Molo is the kind of African Tribal warrior who doesn't discriminate. He'll fuck white pussy and white male booty on the same night. Isn't that a progressive attitude?

"Welcome to my tent," King Molo said to Sister Josephine. The older Nun looked at the handsome black man the way a hungry person looks at fast food. The two of them exchanged a nod and a smile. For the second time that night, a Missionary knelt before King Molo. The pale-skinned, chubby woman grabbed the African man's dick and took him into her mouth. King Molo smiled at Sister Josephine. It would seem that the horny white female Missionary is even more horny for black dick than her queer white male colleague. Sister Josephine deep-throated King Molo, who simply relaxed and enjoyed.

"Bless me with your sacred African cock," Sister Josephine said to King Molo after sucking his big black dick. King Molo smiled and nodded as Sister Josephine got on all fours. King Molo admired the mature white woman's thick white ass. He slid two fingers into Sister Josephine's hairy pussy. Without further ado, King Molo smacked Sister Josephine's thick ass then thrust his big black cock into her pussy. Sister Josephine gasped as the African Tribal leader began fucking her sweet white Canadian pussy with deep, passionate strokes. Whether King Molo is fucking white pussy or white male ass, he's a true master of the game.

Father James Lannister saw Sister Josephine enter King Molo's tent and smiled. The horny Nun doesn't waste any time. The Priest was still horny so he went to visit Lady Maka, wife of King Molo. The tall, dark-skinned, curvy and sexy African Tribal lady is simply mesmerizing. The Priest likes to fuck men but sometimes he enjoys a dalliance with a woman or two. Since Lady Maka converted to the True Faith ages before her husband King Molo did, the Priest had much influence over her. Time to play with the African Queen.

"Come inside," Lady Maka said joyfully as the Priest visited her quarters. Father James Lannister looked at Lady Maka and smiled. The tall, curvy African woman looked amazing. The two of them hugged, and then consumed their hidden passions. Lady Maka disrobed, revealing her sinfully sexy body. Father James Lannister got on his knees and brought his face to Lady Maka's thighs. Just like that, the Priest began eating the African lady's pussy. Lady Maka sighed happily as the queer white man ate her pussy. Let the good times roll indeed.

"You are amazing," Father James Lannister said to Lady Maka. After eating her pussy quite voraciously, he put on a condom. Lady Maka got on all fours, and the Priest admired her big black booty. He grabbed a condom and put it on. Time to play. Father James Lannister gripped Lady Maka's hips and thrust his cock into her. Lady Maka moaned and groaned as the Priest began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Lots of white men love black pussy and the Priest is definitely one of them. Father James Lannister rammed his big white cock into Lady Maka's sweet African pussy. In this manner, the two of them fucked for a long time.

"I am glad you came to our Tribe," Lady Maka said to Father James Lannister, after they finished fucking. The Priest thanked the African Queen for an absolutely wonderful time and then went out of her tent. Meanwhile, King Molo and Sister Josephine continued to do their thing. Curious, the Priest went to sneak a peek. Face down and ass up, Sister Josephine squealed in delight as King Molo slammed his big black cock into her asshole. Father James Lannister masturbated while discretely watching King Molo fuck Sister Josephine. After hours of wild, nasty sex, the Nun and the King parted ways. The Nun went back to her tent, but the Priest still wasn't done with the King. He went back to Lady Maka's tent. Another game was afoot...

"You again? I am tired," King Molo said as Father James Lannister showed up at his tent. The Priest smiled and then stepped aside to let someone else pass. King Molo frowned when he saw his wife, Lady Maka. Among the Goro Tribe, men and women spend most of their time apart, only coming together ten days out of every month. The African queen smiled and hugged the African King. King Molo kissed his beloved wife Lady Maka, then looked at the Priest. What the fuck were these two up to?

"Let us explore Fellowship together," Father James Lannister said with a cunning smile. He exchanged a wink with Lady Maka. King Molo stroked his chin, a bit perplexed. When the white male priest and the sexy black woman got on their knees and reached for his big black cock, the African King didn't protest. King Molo grinned as Lady Maka sucked his big black cock while the Priest sucked his balls. How about that? A black woman and a white man joining forces to suck a black man's dick? Bisexual interracial fun never looked so good!

"Good times," King Molo said, and as Father James Lannister looked on, he and Lady Maka got busy. King Molo kissed Lady Maka and fondled the sexy black woman's big tits then playfully smacked her big black booty. Lady Maka moaned softly as her husband began fingering and licking her pussy. Father James Lannister stroked his big white cock while watching King Molo eat Lady Maka's pussy. After giving Lady Maka's pussy a good licking, King Molo put her on all fours and entered her with a swift thrust. Lady Maka groaned as King Molo's big black cock filled her sweet African pussy. Nothing quite like a good fuck.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Lady Maka squealed as King Molo rammed his big black dick into her pussy. Father James Lannister got so excited that he wanted to join in. King Molo looked at the Priest and grinned while admiring his big white cock. The Priest got the hint and grabbed condoms and lubricant. Father James Lannister came up behind King Molo and admired the African King's fine ass. After lubricating King Molo's ass, the Priest pushed his big white cock into his smooth black ass. King Molo groaned as the Priest's big white cock filled his proud African ass. Father James Lannister smiled as he began fucking King Molo while King Molo fucked Lady Maka. Booty packing is always fun no matter the person's race or gender...

"So tight," Father James Lannister said, groaning as he rammed his big white cock into King Molo's African booty. The African King moaned as he got fucked by the white priest while filling his sexy black wife's pussy with his own big black cock. Lady Maka wrapped her arms around King Molo as he fucked her while getting fucked by Father James Lannister. Father James Lannister was so into the action that he didn't notice that a fourth party just entered the tent.

"I'm back for more," Sister Josephine said, grinning. The tall, curvy Nun pulled back her habit, revealing her shiny strap-on dildo. Lady Maka smiled at Sister Josephine. King Molo looked at the Nun and frowned. Father James Lannister winked at Sister Josephine while admiring her phallic tool. The Nun got the hint and came up behind the Priest. Sister Josephine lubricated Father James Lannister's ass with the lotion then pushed her dildo into his asshole. The Priest groaned as the Nun fucked his ass with her dildo while his own big white cock remained lodged inside King Molo's fantastic African booty. Meanwhile, Lady Maka squealed in delight, loving the throb of King Molo's huge African dick in her pussy. The four-way, interracial bisexual fuck fest continued well into the night.

"I think Fellowship is a wonderful thing," King Molo declared, after all was said and done. Lady Maka looked at her husband and smiled. The African King always knows the right thing to say. The Priest and the Nun smiled at the new Believers. The four of them fell asleep under the royal tent. Father James Lannister and Sister Josephine never returned to the City of Montreal, Quebec. They officially joined the Goro Tribe and the practice of 'sensual fellowship' became widespread among these proud West Africans. The Americans and others who came to the Goro lands looking for natural resources didn't find any, and most of them never returned. Any guesses as to why that is?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers