All Comments on 'Rising Ch. 07'

by Crouching_Buddha

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very cool ! It was worth the wait.

I am really enjoying the way the story is progressing and am looking forward to the next bit!!

AnnOnymousFantasiaAnnOnymousFantasiaabout 15 years ago
Very good story

This is really interesting. Have you ever read "The Wayfarer Redemption" series by Sara Douglass? Your tale reminds me of her books in some ways.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 11 years ago
Eh

The pacing is slow, and I find myself increasingly reluctant to suspend my disbelief regarding Methaniel's size and strength and the meteorological events our heroes have so far encountered. Oh, and Methaniel's forecasting abilities. There was also that thing where Ahma's wings had been bound so tight that the blood flow was mostly-to-completely restricted . . . They should have necrotized from that. In far less than 6 months. Bye-bye wings!

Her proportions don't suit my taste very well, so I'm choosing to imagine her without the absurdly enormous tits and super-skinny waist. But that's fine.

Over all, I'm enjoying the story enough to continue, but the lack of action is seriously boring me. Even when you DO throw danger at them it feels . . . Perfunctory, and I'm not at all worried for them. In fact, the driving point of the story for me, right now, is aching for them to just start fucking. They've been sleeping together for how many weeks now???

I'm quite bored by the intrigue of their attackers, too. I'm not feeling Methaniel's stress, and I don't have any investment in caring about who's behind this, nor do I have any knowledge that the characters don't, so I don't get any thrill from that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous