All Comments on 'Rising Sap Ch. 02'

by ruetheben

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story and so excited to see where their relationship goes, please don't keep us waiting long

JRSONJRSONabout 2 years ago

This is so good! So damn sexy, wrong, and hot! Very touching story. These two seem so good for each other, the need feels mutual!

Things could go so wrong if they keep going with this, but I really want them to be together! Take the 1.5 million and build a healthy life together! Please continue soon...

This genre/topic, of younger older falling in love is generally not what I get into, but the way this is written, and the care these two have for each other is beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderfully written, with long thoughts in the first person to accurately describe the uncle's ambivalence

about his loving relationship with his nephew. A very fine writer ! Our thanks, also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. So we’ll written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It must be so nice to sleep with someone that you have known your whole life and are so familiar and confortable with. I totally get why Scotty prefers him over a random bar acquaintance. Still, the age difference of 18 and 45 years old is still very high and it turns me off a bit, even though I am loving this story so far.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

This is what *You get for being gay and not leaving such a conservative town when *You had the chance, Uncle Ant. Daddy? Beautiful, a little taboo, but 100 times more beautiful. You get Scotty. And, um, literally a million and a half options. I’m not one to predict but I can hope. I hope Ant finds his nobly lost, caretaker youth in, well, youth. His completely unrelated nephew’s youth. Can’t forget the unfinished bridge. That was one heck of a metaphor or I’m reading this wrong. Too many words from me! Following …

play7399play7399about 2 years ago

This is wonderful! I love all your stories, but I am so invested in this one. Maybe as a 40 something it holds a extra sway for me. I hope they both get the happy ending they deserve. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous