Rising to the Challenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, Eli knew how to read Adam's wants. He wasn't sure how it figured with Dane involved too, but he let his intuition carry him forward. Adam's legs were spread widely, his cock soft, but huge, hanging over cum-full balls. Eli moved around Dane so he could straddle one of Adam's legs, sitting on the broad shelf of his quadricep, feeling the tight curl of his dark body hair rough against his skin. He leant forward, and wrapped his tongue around Adam's plump nipple, softly first, then with increased urgency. When his nipple was dripping with spit, Eli added his lips to it, sucking it first softly, then with greater intensity. A finger brushed softly against his lower back, signalled to him to add go harder, which Eli happily obeyed, occasionally teasing the nipple with his teeth.

He could hear Dane doing something behind him, and he expected to see him kneel between Adam's legs, to either take Adam's monstrous cock into his mouth, or to give service to his other nipple. Instead, he was surprised to feel Dane's hands, slick with oil, on him, massaging his shoulders, pressing warmth into the newly grown muscle that, under Adam's direction, he had forced his small body to grow.

As Dane continued to massage him, Eli's erection grew painfully hard, and he could feel the veins pressing hotly outwards. He couldn't quite resist a slight thrust of his hips, pushing his hard cock into the muscle of Adam's thighs, feeling his foreskin peel back to allow his cockhead to trail wet precum along the muscle giant's skin.

When Dane's oiled fingers had explored every crevice of Eli's shoulders, back, and ass, he slipped one strong arm around Eli's front and hoisted him to standing. Adam laughed, and inspected the nipple that Eli had so abruptly left. It was red, swollen, erect, and wet with Eli's spit. Eli noticed, with pride, that Adam's cock had also swollen with lust, and while not yet fully hard, had begun to heave itself upward.

Adam pushed himself up from the incline bench, his thighs swelling with the effort, and Dane guided Eli into the seat, motioning him to close his eyes. He did, and when the light above him was blocked, he automatically opened his mouth. He was almost immediately awarded with the enormity of Adam's cockhead, salty from gym sweat and the first drops of precum, pressing his lips open. Eli's tongue, clever from practice, began its worship of Adam's manhood, hoping to extract more sweetly salty precum. Meanwhile, Dane continued to massage the unknown oil into Eli's front.

Minutes passed with Eli sucking greedily at Adam's cock, and Dane's hands massaging a deep, burning heat into every inch of Eli's skin. Adam rewarded Eli's skill with a few blossoming dew drops of precum, before Eli felt his heavy hand land lightly under his chin, pulling him off his cock. Eli opened his eyes to see both muscle men standing above him. Dane's cock was still hugely erect, with a large vein running its full length. Eli caught Adam's gaze, and Adam nodded permission. Eli quickly swapped places with Dane, knelt in front of him, and began to take as much of his cock into his mouth as possible. Adam's girth made it difficult to swallow much more than his cock head. Dane's cock, fatter and longer than Eli had ever seen or experienced prior to Adam, was still easy for Eli's newly practiced mouth, and he heard the man give a deep, surprised moan of ecstasy as Eli swallowed inch after thick inch, until the full foot of its length had disappeared into his throat.

That moan was cut short with the sound of Dane's wet struggle with Adam's cock, he now doing his best, as Eli had done, to coax cum from Adam's trunk-like member, and Adam doing his best to fit more cockflesh into the desperate mouth. Eli slowly removed Dane's member from his mouth, inch by slow inch, so he could look up and watch Dane attempt to take the giant. Dane was struggling to keep Adam's thick cockhead in his mouth. Every so often, the mouth simply rejected its enormity, and Adam had to remove his cock, pulling streams of spit with it which trickled in slow-moving streams down Dane's face. Adam seemed to be enjoying the trouble, and one hand absently teased the swollen nipple that Eli had spent so long pleasuring.

Adam caught Eli's eye and gave him the slightest nod, and then flicked his gaze to the kitchen counter, where Eli spotted a small bowl, half full with the oil that Dane had rubbed into him. Eli scrambled to his feet and went over to inspect it. It was clear, without any particular smell. He dipped his hand in it. It felt almost velvety, clinging to his hand without feeling sticky. He dipped his second hand in quietly coated both in the oil, before returning to the bench and taking Dane's iron hard, straining, vein-bursting erection in hand, and coating it with the oil in long, slow, strokes.

Eli was so used to Adam's gigantic cock, that he hadn't fully realised how big Dane was. He knew, at even half a glance, that the man had a monster cock, the size of cock that pornstars, with clever angles and petite bottoms, pretended to have. But Eli had spent the past few weeks worshipping and servicing Adam, whose cock couldn't fit into most people's bodies. Now, with his hands full of Dane's meat, feeling it pulse and thicken even more under his attention, his fingers barely reaching around its girth, Eli realised that he was something special too. Not quite of the impossible size of Adam, in either musculature or cock, but something beyond just a well-endowed bodybuilder. Eli, so distracted by Dane's presence in the house in the first place, wondered where Adam had found him, and what his relationship was with him. Dane must have had the same training as he did: he followed Adam's nods and moans exactly as Eli had learned.

Eli noticed Dane's ball's bunching slightly, raising off the weight bench. His top half was completely engrossed with Adam's cock, now fully hard and emerging from his body like a fat, pink-headed battering ram. His lower half, however, was enthralled by Eli's touch, and Eli felt in an unusual position of power, realising how close to orgasm his hands had brought Dane. He checked with Adam, whose returned smile told him that he was playing the role made for him. Eli took his hands off the well-oiled cock, swung his body over it, took a deep breath, and lowered himself down onto it. In one slow but fluid movement, he pressed the larger man's cock into him, feeling his hole part first over the thick, oil and pre-cum wet cockhead, and then, inch by inch, taking the entire shaft into him. All the time, he kept full eye contact with Adam.

Dane, taken by surprise, ejected Adam's cock from his mouth with a spit-soaked splutter, and half rose in sudden ecstasy as Eli pressed down onto him. He only got an inch off the bench before Adam easily pressed the large man back down. Dane, recovering his wits, opened his mouth again and reached an arm back, hungrily searching for Adam's cock. Adam's response was to thrust his hips just slightly, lifting his cock up, then slapping it back down onto Dane's groping hand. With the slap, a small jet of pre-cum flew from his cock tip, landing on Eli's chest. Dane, for his part, struggled to get Adam back into his mouth, his body quivering close to orgasm, his feet lifting off the floor, and his cock being roughly used by Eli's greedy hole.

Eli rocked his own hips slightly, feeling Dane's cock pulse inside him as he did. He picked up his pace, leant over Dane, and took a hard nipple in each hand, twisting each one roughly, feeling the large man rising to orgasm underneath him. He splayed his fingers over Dane's pecs, feeling the bulging muscle ripple as Dane, bucking under pleasure, flexed and strained underneath his slight weight. A small burst of pain announced a final thickening of Dane's cock, and then Eli felt hot jets of cum flood his anus. Adam now had both hands on Dane's thick shoulders, holding him gently to the bench as he bucked under the strength of the orgasm.

When Eli felt Dane stop, he lifted himself slowly off his spent cock, heard it slap heavily against his musclebound thigh as he stood. He stood there for a moment and allowed Dane's cum to drip from his ass back onto the softening cock it had shot from, a sight which Adam was clearly enjoying. Without waiting for Adam's signal, Eli unstraddled the still panting Dane, made his way to the kitchen, and once again doused his hands in the last of the oil. He then moved to the quietly watching Adam, knelt before him, and began working the oil over every inch of his manhood. Under his delicate hands, Eli felt Adam's lust quicken as every thick vein pulsed and pressed toward the surface. As big as Dane's cock was, it paled in comparison to Adam's, and Eli took pleasure in the knowledge that Dane was watching him serve it, that it would be Eli that would fully take Adam into himself, and it would be Eli that Adam would gift not just a few drops of precum to, but the entire content of his heaving, cum-laden ballsack. He could feel Dane's eyes on him, and he could hear him coaxing his own cock back to erection with long, heavy strokes.

When Adam's cock was fully oiled, Eli stood up, the top of his head barely reaching the beginning swell of Adam's pecs. He heard Dane shifting behind him and, without warning, felt Dane's large hands splay just below his ass, and then found himself suddenly yanked into the air, his back supported by the bodybuilder's broad chest, and his legs cradled in his arms. Dane hoisted Eli higher, so that the back of Eli's head lay between Dane's heavy, strength-swollen pecs. As Dane shifted his stance, Eli, tiny against his body, could feel the pics flex and relax, alternating hard and soft.

Dane, clearly enjoying himself, flexed his pecs a few times, letting Eli feel the globes of muscle swell around his head. Then, responding to a nod from Adam, Dane slowly stretched Eli's legs out wide, and Eli heard a soft splatter as more of Dane's cum dripped out of his ass. Eli could feel his own balls begin to quiver, and he had to fight his body's desperate desire to cum.

And then Adam stepped forward, reached his muscle-thickened arms over Eli's splayed legs and stretched his barbell calloused hands behind Dane, placing a hand each on the smaller man's gym-plumped ass cheeks, and pressed both bodies close to his.

Eli was now nearly drowning in muscle. Dane's pecs, behind him, crowded around his head in this embrace, and he could feel Dane's arousal through both his bullet-hard nipples and iron-rod cock, which had once again began to tease against Eli's anus. Before him, Adam, almost a foot taller than Dane, was pulling both men tighter and tighter into him. His pecs were now pressing down on Eli from above, so thickly full of muscle that it felt to Eli like living airbags suffocating him. Adam's dark twists of body hair roughly abraded Eli's face as he gasped for air.

Above him, he could hear and feel, but not see, the two muscle giants share a wet, aggressive kiss. Below him, he felt the hard pressure of Dane's penis pull away from his still cum-sticky hole, only to be replaced by the greater presence of Adam's monstrous, hungry, and still unsatisfied cock. It was all Eli could do to simply breath while he was being crowded by so much thick, hairy muscle. If he could have spoken, he would have shown how quickly the bodybuilders had broken his pride, and begged them to fuck him and use him and let him cum.

His mouth could utter no such words, but his anus communicated it all to the tip of Adam's cock, widening to accept his first, deep thrust in a way that Eli had never managed before.

Adam pressed himself inside Eli for just a second before he pulled his cock almost completely out, and Eli felt both men shift slightly. He understood why when he felt Adam's hands replace Dane's, and felt his large rough fingers circle his gaping anus, tease it more fully apart, before five or six more thick inches were shoved deep into him.

If Eli wasn't pinned by the two men's muscles, he would have convulsed and screamed in pleasure. He could feel Adam's thickness pulse inside him, could feel an insane animal lust shooting up from his prostate, which Adam's cock had started to violently hammer.

Suffocated by the meat of Adam's pecs, all Eli could do was writhe in the two men's grasp, and relax his ass around Adam, and let him add more and more of his monster-sized cock to his undeserving hole.

Behind him, Dane was figuring out his own role in this strange ritual. With Adam now holding Eli tightly against him, Dane had the freedom to shift his position and pull his arm up and over Eli. Eli had a quick breather from the swell of Adam's pecs before they were replaced by Dane's basketball-sized bicep. Dane began flexing over Eli's face, pumping the bicep with blood, letting Eli feel the muscle slowly inflate around him.Then Dane adjusted his stance, and Eli found himself suddenly enclosed in the man's armpit. His armpit hair, dense, curled and drenched in gym and sex sweat, was incredibly strong smelling: sweet, rich, and laden with testosterone. Dane squeezed Eli's face into that hot, damp space, letting him up for a moment of air before burying him into it again. Eli breathed as deeply as he could every time Dane pressed him into that crevasse of muscle, as if he could swallow the smell and hold onto it forever.

Below, he could feel the thick tip of Dane's cock press against his anus. There was no hope, with Adam's enormous girth, of it getting inside Eli, but the pressure, against the sensitive, swollen ring into which Adam was pounding his monster cock, sent Eli over the edge, and his abused cock finally wrested control away from the discipline of his brain, and erupted in cum, sending thick, white streams shooting up in the valley between Adam's pecs.

Adam's pace got faster, and Eli shot another stream of cum into the air, then another, felt his cum falling back down to coat himself and Adam. Adam kept going and Ei, somehow still in delirious pleasure, could feel another orgasm building impossibly fast.

Eli knew he exceeded any of Adam's expectations by lasting so long, and taking his cock so fully and fluidly inside him. Adam's attention to him was also, Eli guessed, a message to Dane, who was now pressing Eli once again tightly between his own pecs and Adam's, and lavishing his neck with sensuous kisses.

As Eli recovered from his orgasm, he suddenly felt a spray of cum on his ass, and he realised that Dane, completely engrossed in holding him against Adam, had cum too. Eli almost lost immediate control thinking about Dane's cock trying to cum in him again, but only spraying his seed against the outside of his Adam-abused hole. Adam's superior cock, completely inside Eli, must also have been soaked in the smaller man's cum.

Eli was almost lost in the delirium of the moment. Dane's soft lips on his neck, and his gym-hardened pecs crowding around him. Adam's gorilla-thick arms holding him tight, his calloused fingers opening his hole, his hard cock forcing every veined, thick inch inside him in long, sudden strokes. Adam's pecs smothering him from the front, Eli's cum dripping from them, and the intoxicating smell of sweat, sex, and pure masculinity. The power of another orgasm building from within him, and the low moans rumbling from Adam that indicated he, too, was nearing climax, and was going to lose his iron-hard discipline for just a few beautiful moments.

Eli pulled himself back from the precipice, clamped down on his building orgasm, and pulled his awareness fully back into the room. He realised that his own arms, only recently marked by the budding of gym-strength, and still matchsticks next to Adam's tree trunks, were hanging uselessly by his side the whole time. He forced his right arm up, pushing it with some difficulty through the arms and pecs holding Eli's body in place. He repeated this with the left arm and then slid them both up the rounded peaks of Adam's bouncing pecs, where they found his fat, erect nipples. With force, Eli squeezed and twisted each one, increasing his force as Adam's rumbling groans got louder. He began pulling at Adam, as if he could pull the giant even further into him by the pressure on his abused nipples.

Then, suddenly, he felt it: Adam's balls rising, sending their load into Adam's cock which swelled and thickened upon receiving it, pressing Eli's abused hole even wider for just an instant. In that instant, Eli erupted again, every last drop of cum leaving his body, spraying upwards in two glorious spurts. A second later, Adam did the same inside him, his firehose cock flooding his insides with thick, white juice. Mentally, Eli begged him to leave his cock inside him for a bit longer, to keep him full, for a few more moments, of his cum. Maybe Adam heard his prayer, because, catching his own breath, he continued to hold the battered Eli tight against him. Dane, for his part, trailed his hand through the pools of cum on Eli's stomach, lifting a sticky finger first to Eli's mouth, then to his own, greedily sucking the thick cum from each tip.

After a few seconds that felt like hours, Adam eased his enormity out of Eli, and with a mix of regret and satisfaction, Eli listened to the gush of Adam's cum stream from him.

Adam laid him gingerly on the couch, and whispered a few words to Dane. Eli chose not to listen, intent, instead, on catching his breath, and allowing his body to slowly return to function. He was still in a semi-delirious state from the exertion and orgasm, and from the emotional release of having given Adam such pleasure.

It was in that state that he slipped into a sleep. When he awoke, he was in Adam's bed, naked on a fresh white sheet, and cleaned up. It was pitch dark, so he inspected himself with his hands, finding his skin hot, and moistly plumped with the same strange oil from earlier. He cast his hand out in front of him, hoping to find Adam in the bed with him. A pair of brown eyes opened and he realised that Dane was sleeping next him. Dane reached an arm, heavy with muscle, out to Eli, pulled him close to him, and closed his eyes again. Eli happily nestled between the bodybuilder's plump pecs, enjoying the feel of his expanding chest as he breathed. Before he joined him in sleep, Eli stretched his arm around Dane, resting his hand on a perfectly rounded asscheek.

Before sleep took him, it occurred to Eli that his arm had felt heavy, incredibly heavy, in its movement, and that his hand had expanded over more of Dane's ass than he had expected.


12