Rising Under Pressure Ch. 02

Story Info
Weston’s big problems are about to get and he has no idea.
1.9k words
4.35
8.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course it was cum. My prick was proud of it too. It was pressing hard against the front seam of my shorts and growing fast. The fabric concealing my erection was disappearing with every throb, jostle and pothole. He was inching closer to freedom.

"It looks like the laundry soap pod didn't dissolve all the way." I said as I pulled the stain to my face cupping it in my hand around my mouth and nose to get a good sniff. The smell of cum assaulted my nostrils. I sniffed in a couple more times for good measure. "Certainly smells like laundry soap."

"It doesn't fucking look like soap though." Pressed Sam from the passenger seat.

"Yeah, nice try Wes. If it's really not cum why don't you suck out the stain." Aunt Riley instigated from behind Sam.

"What if it's something toxic?"

"Highly unlikely. It's probably cum. Or some sort of food. To be clear my money's totally on cum though." Sam quipped.

"Or laundry soap. You forgot about laundry soap." I insisted.

"Yeah, nah, definitely cum. I've done enough laundry to know the difference between dry laundry detergent stains and my ex-husband's jizz stains. So stop stalling and just do it already." Riley was really pushing this hard. If I didn't do it they'd be relentless.

"It's not but fine. If sucking on my shirt will get you both off my back I'll do it."

They both watched intently as I plunged the stained fabric into my mouth soaking it in my saliva. I sucked on it for a minute pulling my dried semen out of the fabric and on to my tongue.

For the second time in an hour I was eating my cum in front of family. This was quickly becoming a habit. "It doesn't really taste like anything. You guys satisfied yet?" I mumbled through the drenched shirt in my mouth

"If only." What a poor choice of words on my part. "I can't tell you the last time I was really satisfied but I'll drop the cum debate. Shame I really thought it was. Must be losing my touch." Riley said sinking back into her seat. She inserted a pair of AirPods and disappeared from the conversation.

I shifted my attention to Sam "Well, I'm waiting".

"Yeah, I give up. You're the master debater." She quipped.

"You two are the absolute worst! Should have been sisters." I half whispered finally removing the shirt from my mouth. Sam smiled before turning her attention to a text she just received.

With both of them sufficiently distracted I tried wiggling back and forth to see if I could shimmy my shorts further away from the tip of my cock but it only served to constrict them more. With every adjustment I made my shorts tightens around my junk like a blood pressure cuff about to burst.

If my trouser snake wasn't noticeable before it sure as shit would be now. The full length and girth of my pulsating phallus was squishing hard between my left leg and the stretchy fabric like a sausage being squeezed into a casing.

I glanced down. Wow. The imprint was impressive. The way the stretchy material was pulled tight in this position was tugging at my dick in every direction which aside from feeling intense made me look a bit bigger than I actually was. Half an inch of material was all that stood in the gap protecting me from what would likely be another embarrassing barrage of questions and jokes.

"Look, I'm not an idiot. Ok. You don't have to admit that you got off before picking us up but we both know it fucking happened. We used to be so close. We used to tell each other everything. What happened to us?" Sam probed. Staring at a young picture of us she still had on her phone.

"You're right. I did. It was selfish. I should have put you guys first. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I promise and we were close but you guys moved and we grew apart."

"So you'd rather admit that you just ate your own cum then tell me what's really going on? We can be close again. Just tell me what's going on or don't you trust me anymore?" I had her full attention now.

I peered into the rear view mirror.

"She's listening to angry man hating music if that's what you're worried about." Sam always did have an uncanny knack for knowing exactly what was on my mind. We locked eyes for the first time since the airport. Hers were darting back and forth searching my own expressively. She was genuinely worried about me.

"It's just hard living with my family. Growing up it was a lot easier. Dad was around and he ran I tight ship but now we're all grown and dad's dead. There's no one to keep order in the house and my sisters are self absorbed little sluts. I'm always fighting a state of arousal. I know it's sick but I can't help it. It's not like I'm thinking deliberately thinking about them inappropriately or anything like that. The weather's just getting warmer so they're starting to wear less clothes and we share two bathrooms so there's not exactly any privacy you know."

"That's rough."

"It is but they're not doing it on purpose. Honestly, they're all just kinda clueless about what it's doing to me. Jerking off twice a day has helped keep me from walking around the house with a perpetual boner but mom walked in on me this afternoon."

"Holy shit!"

"Yeah, that's why I was late. Sorry again."

"You don't need to be sorry. I'm sorry. That must have been mortifying." She consoled as she rubbed her hand on my arm.

My penis was already aching and her nurturing touch only made it worse. At this point I was pretty sure my cock head had found it's way out. Either that or it had emitted enough heat to burn a hole in my shorts because I could feel the AC blowing down there.

Not knowing how Sam would react to each tidbit information made my balls tingle with excitement. I cautiously continued.

"You'd think. Pretty sure I'm about to lose your sympathy here. I like it. A lot actually. I should have stopped but I didn't. She didn't knock so I pervertedly figured fair game and kept stroking." Sam pulled back. "Told you I'd lose you. What's wrong with me Sam? I'm horny all the time now."

"I don't necessarily think anything's wrong with you. You're a perv but so are most men. You've probably just hit your sexual prime. How often are you and Amber sleeping together."

"We broke up when I decided to move home. She couldn't see herself staying faithful in a long distance relationship."

"What a bitch! Are you ok?"

"No. Far from it and mom only made it worse."

"Don't you mean you made it worse?" Sam asked. Clearly confused by my statement.

"Again, you'd think." Sam's eyes got as big as golf balls.

"You're not seriously suggesting she stayed to watch."

"Ok, you can pick your jaw up off the floor now but no, I wish that was all that happened."

"What the fuck. Ok now I'm intrigued. Spill it already. Did you guys fuck?"

"Eww, no!"

"Dude, who was stroking it in front of their mom? Umm, that's right, you! So don't pretend to be put off by me thinking you'd bone her too. We sped past 'eww' a while ago!"

"Fair enough...we didn't fuck but she did suck me off. In my defense I had my eyes closed by that point so it's not like I knew she was gonna do it."

"That's an excuse not a defense. You're still an accessory. Especially if you didn't stop her. Wait did you let her finish?"

I didn't want to answer that.

"Did she swallow?"

Didn't want to answer that one either.

"Never mind I don't want to know. Yes I do. I shouldn't but this is juicy and I'm a sucker for drama. It's kinda a relief to know someone else's family is more fucked up than mine."

"Gee thanks."

"You know what I mean."

I did know what she meant. My apprehension melted away. "Of course I let her finish. I'm a gentleman after all. When she was done we shared a cum kiss so yeah we both swallowed" It was exhilarating getting that off my chest.

No sooner had I finished then she dropped her gaze. Shoot. I messed up. "Dick!" She called

"Yeah...I am."

"No!" She cut me off. "No you're dick is out!"

"Oh, shit! It's these damn shorts. Why do they even make men's shorts this small? I'll put it away." I explained. Simultaneously lifting my ass out of my seat I took both hands off the wheel. Both hands were vigorously trying to force the beast back into it's den.

"No, don't! Err...I mean you don't have to...if you don't want to." She self-consciously babbled.

Just then the inseam burst.

Rrrriiiiiiiiiipppppp

It tore all the way up my left leg through my crotch and partially down my right leg causing my testicles to plop out into view. Trying to conceal anything was fairly pointless now.

"Think I'll just let it all hang out if that's ok with you." I joked with confidence.

Sam laughed. "What a dork."

"Yeah I am but now I know you're a perv too and I won't easily let you live it down either."

"Tss must be a family trait. In all seriousness though it took courage to share that experience with me. You can trust that your secret is safe with me." She placed her hand back on my arm.

"It had nothing to do with courage and everything to do with the fact that I'm a kinky son of a bitch with a never ending sex drive"

She leaned in to my ear and whispered seductively. "Me too and I think you have a pretty dick so what are you gonna do about it?"

I shook my head. Sam's always been a relentless cock tease. All our friends said so. Never towards me though. I'd be lying if I said the attention wasn't nice. In this moment the world felt small and safe. We had our own little bubble.

She was going to be trouble. No, she's got to be off limits. I can't afford another sexually torrid encounter with a member of my own family.

Sam must have known exactly where my head was at because she flicked her tongue across my earlobe.

"I can't"

"But I want you to! The guys at college have nothing to offer."

"And I do? I live at home with my mom and three sisters. Besides, I'm your cousin for God's sake."

"You have a beautifully delicious looking penis. He's not entirety disinterested either." She toyed reaching across to pet my manhood.

"Samantha, please stop. You're gorgeous but this has to stop. I can't be your safe dick. I don't know how to control my urges and even if I did this is wrong."

She threw herself back in her seat. "Who said I wanted safe dick. Sometimes you're a real idiot." I ignored her knowing full well she was just lashing out because she didn't get her way. The car fell quit again. We were both left to our thoughts. Completely oblivious to the fact that my aunt/her mom had been recording our conversation.