All Comments on 'Rising Up'

by VJWild

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ha ha

There's an old adage: write what you know. If you are going to place your story in an exotic setting you've obviously never experienced, you should at least do a little bit of research about it.

Who's flying the balloon while they're fucking? A hot air balloon in level flight requires constant attention and multiple short burns to maintain altitude. There's no time for the pilot to be doing much other than flying.

Hard to imagine the woman couldn't figure out where she was. When the pilot burns, it sounds like a fucking jet engine. It is a powerful blast you can't ignore.

Also there is no way other balloons could "float past them." Balloons are moved by the wind. Other balloons would be in the same wind. All balloons nearby would be going exactly the same speed or no speed at all. Nobody overtakes anyone.

Not that tough to google an account of someone who has been in a balloon.

VJWildVJWildover 5 years agoAuthor

Appreciate your feedback, thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Picturesque

While I am certainly not an expert on hot air transportation ( and this is a story favoring more so Australia and EROTICA), I certainly enjoyed and appreciated the sexual adventure you detailed. I chose not to spend time on how to operate a balloon, but the pent up sexual desire between 2 distant lovers. And being this close to Veterans Day, nice extra bonus of reminding folks and free thinkers about the sacrifices our soldiers make in their personal lives to protect the free world. I say, well done!

VJWildVJWildover 5 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous