Risky Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had massages daily with Colin. It was perfect. Our massages nearly always ended in an orgasm for me. I felt no guilt whatsoever about that. It had become a part of my therapy. We did however fuck occasionally. That was much more of a grey area. I was certain it wouldn't pass the Larry test.

We headed off to the cottage on Greater Grantham Lake for some R and R.

"Let's canoe to the lake head. It's not too far and it is a beautiful calm day."

"Whatever you want Larry. Can we be back within two hours? I wanted to double check something with my accountant."

"We will try Liz, I am so glad we could get away. Maybe you should forget the accountant thing till Monday."

"It won't take long I promise."

We were back in an hour and a half. The accountant call took an hour. I had several emails and texts come through. Before I knew it I was fully in business mode.

"Damn it Liz, shut the fucking thing off."

"No, this business is my life."

"I remember a time when I was your life. I have been replaced. I have been replaced emotionally and physically. How long before I am replaced sexually or has that already happened?"

I just stared at Larry. Was he more in tune with what was going on with me than I had thought?

"Larry, I love you. You are my rock, my anchor."

"The anchor chain has reached it's full length Liz, it is about to snap."

I shut down the laptop and turned off my phone. We enjoyed the beautiful weather, the lake views, the barbecue dinners and cocktails on the deck.

I truly did love this man but when we made love that night it was Colin's beautiful cock that I sucked and Colin's cock that fucked my pussy. Yes it was Larry's equipment but in my mind it was Colin.

I loved Larry but was infatuated with Colin. I was swimming in dangerous waters.

The rest of the weekend was a lot of fun and we had a great time.

Very early on Monday morning I had my massage with Colin. For the first time ever I sucked his cock. They say that when you find yourself stuck in a hole the first thing you should do is stop digging. I just kept on, shovel after shovel.

--------

They were not the only people in the gym early that morning. Larry's investigator was there too. He had seen the two of them go into the treatment room. He heard muffled cries that might have been from sexual release but it was by no means firm evidence. But the circumstantial evidence was building.

"Mr. Parker, I wish I could give you firm evidence but I can't. Frankly I don't think you need it."

"How so? Won't she just deny it?"

"She is an alpha Larry. She sees herself as always in control. She is controlling you. The last thing she wants is for you to break her dominance. If you tell her that you know that she has been in a sexual relationship with Colin, it will shock her. Then she will hit you with denials. Don't let her control you."

"I don't know, I love her and without ironclad evidence I can't fight her."

"Actually you can. If you keep falling in line she will just drift farther and farther away. Break that anchor chain and she will panic. You need to shock her out of her entitled comfort zone."

"So how would I proceed?"

"See a family lawyer. Draw up divorce papers. Then confront her as if you had solid evidence. Claim you have several witnesses. When she denies and calls your bluff give her the divorce papers. If she agrees and signs them, then it is as good of a confession as you are likely to get. My guess is she will try to justify and minimize. You will get the standard explanation and excuses."

"It sounds scary but you're right. I will talk to my lawyer."

--------

Liz

I received a call from Larry asking what time I would be home. When I didn't give him a direct answer he surprised me by saying, "Be here by ten. No later."

As it happened I wasn't home till 10:30. Larry was waiting with a bottle of brandy instead of the usual herbal tea.

"Sit, here, have a brandy. I would like to have a word with you."

"Okay, what's in your mind?"

"You and our marriage. I have received some rather disturbing reports from a variety of sources. It seems that you and your massage therapist, Colin, have been sexually active together. That my dear signals the end of our marriage."

"No, Larry please don't say that! Who has been telling you these lies? I wouldn't do that to you."

"Oh but you did. I should have seen it coming. You avoid spending time with me. You won't let me inside your little world. Our love life is virtually nil. You simply must be getting sexual fulfillment from someone else. As I said, I have the testimony of several witnesses. I've also hired an investigator and he has confirmed the veracity of these reports."

"I deny it. There is no way. You can't leave me. You have to believe me!"

"No Liz, I don't have to. And I am leaving you."

I couldn't believe it when he handed me the plain brown envelope. He was dead serious.

"We can avoid a lot of issues if you will just sign this. Have your lawyer look it over for sure but let's not make this harder than need be."

Shit, shit, shit, this was way too far off script. I had to reel things back in.

"Honey, during my massages I... well I... guess I climaxed, had an orgasm. It is perfectly natural when some of the muscles are close to erogenous zones. Maybe that is what these witnesses are talking about."

"I don't doubt that you did orgasm. You also had intercourse with him. It really doesn't matter. I am finished with this marriage. You have betrayed my trust, so I am ending our marriage. I will let you have the master bedroom, I'll take the guest room."

"Larry please, it doesn't have to be like this."

"Actually, it does. Our relationship has been dying. You have finally driven a stake through its heart. You need to get screened for STD's asap! Goodnight."

I sat there with the brandy in my hand. I had been caught. I should have been more careful. He doesn't understand that I need this. It isn't that I love him less. Even as I had these thoughts I knew they sounded pretty hollow. It was not that I should have been more careful, it was that I shouldn't have gone there at all!

Of course I had taken him for granted. He has been my husband for years, isn't that what naturally happens in long term relationships?

"I can't let this happen. Larry! Can you hang on a minute? I need you."

"I'm tired Liz, I need to go to bed."

"I won't be able to sleep until we talk this through. I apologize, I've taken you for granted and I've neglected our relationship. I will own up to my stupidity. As far as Colin is concerned, yes, he and I have had a sexual connection. It started innocently enough and it was my fault not his. He has been the best hire that I have made for the gym and he is an important part of the gym's future. I promise you that there will be no sexual contact with him from this moment on. It was never love."

"Liz, that's one the oldest excuses in the book. It was just sex, not love. You broke your marriage vows. He needs to be fired."

"I know I did and I am begging your forgiveness. I promise never to do that again. I promise to go away with you any time you want. I will even go next week if you want. Just please Larry, tear up the divorce papers and let's rebuild our relationship."

"You are a crackerjack saleswoman Liz, but I ain't buying. You crossed a line that can't be uncrossed. I offered you weekends away at a cottage, vacations anywhere you wanted to go. All I wanted was to spend some quality time with the woman I loved. You refused to make us a priority. I get that you are an obsessed business owner, but when you choose your business at the cost of your marriage, then your priorities are fucked up. To add insult to injury you sought sexual pleasure from someone other than your husband. How many bridges do you think you can burn and get away with it? I am not tearing up the divorce papers. Goodnight."

Damn him, he is right. Mea culpa, Mea maxima culpa.

--------

Liz

Morning came and found me still sitting there. I hadn't slept a wink. I had cried myself dry. Self examination is something I really haven't done in a very long time. Since Larry and talked last night I have done little else. It is very painful to look inside your own soul and be disgusted by what you see. How had I allowed myself to become the monster I was inside?

Larry came downstairs in his pyjamas and robe. He poured himself a coffee and saw me sitting where he left me last night.

"Don't tell me you are glued to that chair!"

"I couldn't sleep if I tried, I am cried out. Frankly I am in a very dark place right now. I don't like myself at all. I've failed you and myself. I don't know what to do."

"Take the divorce papers to a lawyer. Maybe go see a shrink."

"Will you be home tonight? I will see my lawyer and seek some therapy. I want to have dinner with you, here in our home. Would 6pm be okay?"

"Liz, you are never home till after 10 pm. I'll be here at 6 if you will."

"I love you Larry."

"See you at 6."

The rest of the day was a shit show. I spoke with Colin and told him I had to stop coming for massage and the sex. He didn't understand.

"Liz, I really feel a strong connection with you. Our partnership on a business and personal level has been so good and gratifying. Why end it now? I certainly don't want it to end."

"We have to. My husband knows. He is very disappointed with me and he is asking for a divorce. I don't want to lose him. I will fight like hell to keep him and my first step is to end our personal relationship. I want you to stay and work here at the gym, just with my customers and not me."

"Let him divorce you Liz. Then we can be together. As partners we will build this business into a juggernaut together. If you want me to say it, then I will, I love you."

"No, we can't. I can't. I am sorry but Larry is more important and I'm a little late discovering that reality."

I walked back to my office and called my lawyer and he recommended a good shrink. I made the appointment.

My lawyer said it was a pretty standard divorce petition. Larry was being fair. Since I started the gym after we married it was considered a marital asset. He only asked for 25%. I told the lawyer that I wanted to try to reconcile but wanted his opinion. He said it was more than fair.

I was able to set up an appointment for therapy but had to wait a month to see them. I guess a lot of us have issues.

I was home at a quarter to six and found dinner cooking. Larry was an extremely good cook. Since he worked from home he could cook but it is hard when only one person is eating. I was rarely here.

"Any word from your lawyer?"

"Yes, he thought your terms were generous. He recommended that I could sign it if I wished. But I don't wish. I still don't want a divorce. I also told Colin that I wouldn't be getting massages or anything else from him."

"I don't imagine he thought highly of that.

"No, he was not happy about it but it isn't his choice. I also made an appointment with a therapist. First available appointment is in a month."

"It is good to see that you are getting help. I'm glad you recognize that you need help to achieve a balance in your life."

"I'll do anything in order to keep our marriage alive."

"Liz, you can't raise the dead. I hate repeating myself but you still aren't accepting that you killed our marriage when you started having sex with Colin. Unfortunately you can't rewrite history."

"Why can't we work on fixing things instead? We are mature adults, surely we can do this together."

"You can't unbreak my heart Liz. If there is nothing further, I think I need some time alone. I am disappointed. Take your lawyers advice and sign. Goodnight Elizabeth."

How can he be so calm about this? Normally I am the the one who is calm, cool and collected and he is uncertain. Now our roles are reversed. I hate not being in control of the situation. I could fight the divorce but the terms he is offering are very good. He could easily ask for 50% of the gym, even more if it goes to court. I just can't admit that it is finished.

On my way to the bedroom I passed his door. I called out to him through the door.

"Do you still love me Larry?"

"Of course I love you, if I didn't it wouldn't hurt, and it hurts like hell!

Finally, hours later I finally fall into an exhausted sleep.

I struggled at work the next day. At noon I begged off and walked to The Grantham Memorial Gardens. Natural places, trees and flowers always helped me to ground myself. A few ideas crossed my mind but I knew Larry would see through all of them.

As a business person I naturally wanted to negotiate a solution. Larry didn't seem to think we were in negotiations, he saw divorce as the only answer, it was just a matter of whether it was amicable or a fight.

The best plan I could come up with was to be the best wife I could be to Larry.

So, for the next month I was attentive, got home at 6pm every night, took weekends off. I tried to show affection but Larry resisted and stayed in his guest bedroom every night.

At the end of the month Larry wanted to see where things stood.

"Liz, you still haven't signed the papers. I didn't set a deadline, but I will if I have to. I know you're going to therapy and I hope it helps you but I can't wait forever. You've been amending your bad habits. I can see that. You are home early on weeknights, we talk to each other. If you had done this before Colin showed up we would have been golden. It is sadly a case of too little too late. Staying here in the house together, living with you and your new work/life balance is wonderful for you but painful to me. You are addressing many of the issues that weakened our relationship but your cheating with Colin was the breaking point. That still stands no matter how you alter your lifestyle. Because of that I am going to be taking an apartment and I'll be moving out of here."

"Please don't. It has been great having time together, it felt like the old days."

"Staying here delays the inevitable. It is painful to see the woman I love so much, breaking her back to prove she can be a good wife and partner. It is all in vain Liz."

I will give you another month. If you haven't signed by then we will be at war until the courts say we are through."

With Larry gone I was losing hope. It was lonely in the empty house. There was a great temptation to bury myself in work, stay at the office and get home late and I won't pretend that Colin being just an office away didn't tempt me. But I stuck to my new work/life schedule as lonely as it made me feel.

Larry had stopped communicating with me. He had already moved away and was living as if we were already divorced. Was this a fait accompli? We were down to the last few days of the month Larry had given me.

I took one last long walk in the Grantham Memorial Gardens and weighing my few remaining options. There was one remaining thing to try before I gave up and signed the divorce. I sent a text asking him to meet me. He came to the gym and we met in my office.

"You are looking well Liz. They gym is really humming today. Business is good."

"Thanks Larry, and thanks for meeting me. As you well know I still love you, and I don't want us to divorce. I also know that you are certain it is the only option. I would like to make a proposal for an alternative."

"Haven't we been through this before? Okay then, let's hear your alternative."

"A completely new life. I would sell the gym. I have had some ridiculously high offers from a number of interested parties. We could sell the house, it has appreciated in value a lot since we bought it. We could move out of Grantham, find a little place in the country or maybe up at the lake. With the proceeds of our sales we could retire and spend all our time together. Think of the stress relief it would bring."

"You seriously think you could sell your gym, your baby, your little love child? You have let this place rule your life. You could never give it up, it would kill you!"

"Losing you would kill me."

"Sign the papers."

Reluctantly, with tears streaming down my face I signed the divorce papers. I sat back in my chair, fully defeated. My husband looked back at me, shaking his head.

"Seriously Liz, now that that is over with, admit that your last plan was a joke."

"I had never been more serious about anything in my life. I would have done all that in a heartbeat. In fact I have an agreement to sell the gym in my briefcase. I just have to sign it."

Larry looked surprised, shocked. He must have truly thought I was bluffing.

"How much was the offer?"

"Twelve million, the house has been estimated at three million. We would have about fifteen million to build a new life."

"What will you do now?"

"Complete the sale maybe, or keep it and work? I really don't know. I feel rudderless, gutted."

"Show me the offer."

"Why?"

"Just show me the offer Liz."

I pulled the offer out of the case. He read it over. He read it again.

"Liz, this is a great offer, sign it."

"But with the divorce. I may want to keep it, my heart won't be in it anymore but it will keep me busy."

"Just sign it."

There was a look in his eyes. Something I couldn't define. I took his pen and signed the agreement to sell."

Larry smiled at me for the first time in months. He reached into his case and pulled out the brown envelope with the divorce documents I had signed earlier. He tore the envelope in half.

"What? Was that the divorce papers?" Does this mean..."

"Yes. You offered me the one thing I didn't think you could, your life. That gym was your baby. You built it from the ground up. It took over your life and robbed me of my loving wife. It meant everything to you. I was a side show that you put up with! I thought you were bluffing when you told me you would sell it. When you signed those papers you finally proved to me that you gave a shit."

"But why did you let me sign the divorce?"

"You needed to see that it was over. You needed to see that your infidelity marked the end of our old marriage. I had hoped that there would be a sacrifice you could make that would give us a pivot point to save our marriage, but I had no idea what such a pivot point would look like. You found it. You accepted that our marriage needed to end in your mind in order to start anew. Signing those papers, both the divorce and the sale of the gym was the key."

"Did you enjoy torturing me Larry? Did you know that I came close to giving up on life?"

"Did you enjoy torturing me Liz? Knowing that I was fully aware that you were happily fucking your massage therapist and cuckolding me? You dealt me more pain than I have ever experienced. We have a chance now to start healing. This break was needed. Can we move forward together?"

--------

Liz

The answer was that indeed we could.

We set up counselling sessions for the two of us. We were making good progress.

There was a lovely log home on Greater Grantham Lake that we purchased for just over one million. It was everything we could ask for.

The sale of the gym was complete and we invested the proceeds.

The hardest thing to heal was our sex life. We pledged our fidelity to each other, but the memory of the hurt of being an unwilling cuckold haunted Larry. I didn't know how to fix things. Our therapist said it would take time and patience.

One very hot summer day we had gone for a swim in the lake. The water was so refreshing. I was wearing my usual small bikini. Larry and I tossed a beach ball around for a while. He threw the ball up onto the shore. We stood in chest deep water. He pulled me into a hug. I felt something move at my back. I thought it might be a fish. It was no fish. It was Larry untying the string of my bikini top. He pulled the top away. His hands began massaging my breasts and his fingers pinched and pulled at my rock hard nipples.